♧⃘ seven ♧⃘

"GUYS GUYS GUYS HELLO EVERYONE GUESS WHO IS GOING ON ANOTHER LOVE OR HOST?" George ran from the guest room, screaming.

Before any of us could answer, he said "ME! HAHA-"

"Okay George, calm down... when?" Dream asked.

"Heh, sorry. In 2 hours! Oh my god, it's in 2 hours! I need to get ready. Bye!" George concluded, then left the living room to get ready.

"Welp- anyways.." I started.

"I never got to wish him good luck!" Nick pouted with a sad face.

"You can wish him luck later! Oh oh, I have an idea!" I exclaimed, then continued. "Like around halfway through his love or host, we can get confetti and just blast it all on him. Then I can steal the spotlight and-"

"-get someone to love you for the first time? What about Tommy?" Nick blurted.

"Nick... that's harsh... also, you too? Guys, suck it up. Me and Tommy will never happen." I confirmed.

"Twitter says otherwise. #Tomiper has been trending for a week." Dream said amused.

"What ever. Twitter is wrong. But for real, do you guys like the plan?" I pushed away the subject.

"Yes, but don't steal the spotlight. George is lonely." Nick laughed out the last part.

"Alright, since Clay hasn't ever shown his face, he should go buy the confetti so no crazy fans show up and snatch Nick's weave." I put forth.

"My weave? Don't have one. This is all natural." Nick replied, moving his hands through his hair.

"Yeah, alright." I laughed through my words.

We got Dream to go to the store and get confetti launchers (PLEASE IS THAT WHAT THEY CALL IT IDK ANYMORE) for the plan.

George came out of the guest room in a suit. "Do I look good? Where's Dream? I wanted his opinion..."

I chuckled, then said "Dream is at the store getting... milk. Besides, my opinion is way better than his, and always will be. I think you look smexy, young man."

"You're 16, stop hitting on me."

"Yeah June! Talking about how your 16, your birthday is in a month or so! What day is it?" Nick exclaimed, then I checked my phone to see what day it was.

"May 28. So yeah, less than a month!" I said, then looked back at George. "You need to set your stuff up and get started! Good luck Gogy." I shared him a comforting smile that said 'good luck, you'll do great.'

And with that, George went back into the room and started the Love or Host.

| 1 hour later |

"Okay, the Love or Host is having it's last few contestants right now. Should we do it?" Dream spoke up. We've been watching the stream on Nick's phone the whole time, meanwhile also hearing George from the room by where we were.

"Yeah, sounds good. I call going first! Oh wait- Sleep... how-" I started, then got cut off by Dream.

"-how will I do it... you're right. There'll be a face cam. Whatever, I'll stay on the stream and watch it all happen." He said with a mischievous smile.

"Okay, let's hurry. Make sure to be ready." Nick gushed with excitement.

"Alrighty! Oh my god, this is going to be amazing." I beamed. "Okay okay, deep breaths."

Me and Nick both took a few deep breaths, and then I started to count off.

"Three..."

"Two..."