♧⃘ thirteen ♧⃘

~ MENTIONS OF ARSON! 🔥

"You're driving now." I beamed as we left the hair salon.

"What? No, I'm not."

"Yes you are." I stopped and turned to look at him.

He stopped moving after me. "Don't patronize me. I'm not driving. You just got your treat, you have to balance your calories."

"Are you calling me fat?" My jaw widened, even though I knew that wasn't what he meant.

"Huh? No! I'm not calling you fat, Junie! It's a phrase- you just wouldn't get it." He ended, then entered the shotgun seat of the car.

"I hate you." I replied, slowly walking to the door of the driver's seat.

"Sure you do." He smiled.

I, not thinking, started to smile as well. "I do!"

"Mhm."

Before I started to drive, I turned on my playlist again. GUYS BTW THERE IS A PLAYLIST CALLED JUNIPER - LACONIC ON MY SPOTIFY MY SPOTIFY IS eclectem :D IT WONT COPY AND PASTE-

Now Playing
White Woman's Instagram
Bo Burnham
0:01 --•—————- 4:03

"YOO BO!" Tommy screamed.

"WOOO!" I screamed with him.

We started to scream the lyrics, which was really fun.

"My throat hurts... meh." I sighed once the song ended.

"Worth it?"

"H*ll yeah." I laughed out.

We got to the house not too many songs later. "Now that I think about it, I kind of want a burrito." Tommy brought up.

"Well I'm not driving any more." I shrugged.

"I'm not either!" He whined.

"Ooh! Let's just make homemade burritos then. I saw George had the ingredients when I was getting you a snack earlier."

"Can you cook?"

"Uh... can you?"

"I can try?"

"We can both try then."

We both stared at each other with smiles, then at the same time we broke out in laughter.

"HAH- WHY ARE WE- HAHA- LAUGHING AGAIN?" I asked between wheezes.

"PHBAHHAHH I DON'T KNOW? HAHH-"

We continued laughing as we both got out the car and entered the house.

"HA- OH GEORGEEE!" We both yelled at the same time, but got no reply in return.

I stopped laughing, but Tommy was still laughing a little bit.

"George?" I yelled out. Still no answer.

"Hold on." I turned to Tommy, and he nodded his head. I went over to the fridge, but there was no note.