♧⃘ fifteen ♧⃘

okay okay OKAY before i start this chapter, i just want to ask a question
because i am freaking out
w h a t
d i d
i
d o
t o
d e s e r v e
1K
r e a d s
no bc i'm seriously confused
like akdjjfjsjdnxncnejosofjrkkeodujfntbrj
my 1k special is literally me publishing the first chapter of my first fanfic thingy story stuff
👍
alright i'm gonna start writing the story
you should start reading it too

^\*£|£~£\£^

"Wilbur?" Me and Tommy said.

"That's me... what're you guys doing here?" Wilbur asked.

"What are you doing here?" Tommy asked back.

"I asked first!" Wilbur started

"So?"

"You guys act more like children then I do." I blurted, then started laughing.

"Whatever. Come in if you'd like." Wilbur smiled.

We all walked into the house. A perfume-ish smell filled the air.

"Wilbur, what is this smell?" Tommy asked.

"That's an- odd question. It's Niki's perfume. Why?"

"Wilbur- either you're somewhat obsessed with Niki or she's here." I sighed.

"NIKI! NIKIIIIII!" Tommy started screaming.

"NIKIIIII!" I started to scream with him.

Finally, someone walked down the stairs. "Yes?" Replied a familiar, soft voice.

"NIKI!" I screamed once more, then ran to give her a hug. She hugged me back after figuring out who I was.

"Juniper? Does that mean..." She started, then looking at Tommy.

"You are here! I knew it." Tommy exclaimed with a proud grin. Niki gave me one last hug, then moved to give Tommy a hug as well.

After we all finished our greetings, Wilbur led us to the living room.

"What are you guys doing here?" Wilbur asked once again.

Before Tommy could ask the same question, I started to talk instead. "So, George is your neighbor?"

A wave of realization hit Wilbur and Niki's faces. "Oh! Yes. I'm just visiting though." Niki replied.

"When are you guys leaving George's place?" Wilbur questioned.

"Well- sh*t. We never planned when we would leave. I don't know what Tommy is doing. He had just been sleeping here to give me company while Gogy is gone." I exclaimed.

"George is gone? Where?" Niki blurted.

"Yeah, he left a note. He said he's 'visiting a friend' or something."

Niki sat on a chair dumbfounded, but then she smiled as though she knew something we didn't. "What?" Wilbur looked at her.

"I think I know where he is... excuse me for a moment." She concluded with a smile.

"You are excused." Wilbur replied.

Niki left the room, so we all sat in silence for a moment. "So... would you guys like anything to drink?"

"Since I am a responsible 16 year old, I would like a simple orange juice. You better have orange juice." I insisted.

"I do indeed have orange juice. What would you like, Tommy?"

"Vodka."

"You can't have vodka, Tommy."

"I want vodka."

"Say the magic word." I voiced in.

"Vodka."

"Orange juice it is." I turned to Wilbur with a sigh, then he nodded and went to the kitchen.

"I wanted vodka!" Tommy pouted.

"Sucks to suck."

"Yeah, suck my-"

Before he could finished, I whipped around and put my hand to his mouth. "Tommy! Oh my god-" I started laughing.

Something wet touched my hand inside. "TOMMY- YOU MOTHERF*CKER!"

Tommy started to wheeze, and eventually I did too.

"You guys wanted orange juice?" Wilbur walked in, mumbling.

"No... I wanted vodka." Tommy whined, but grabbed both of the orange juices out of Wilbur's hand and gave one to me.

"Cheers?" I lifted my glass of juice.

"Cheers." We all clunked our glasses, then started to drink and laugh.

I took another sip of my drink, then turned to Tommy. "Vodka isn't even that good! Well- not as good as this."

"How would you know?" Tommy looked at me.

"Long story... well not really." I turned back to Wilbur, who was watching us.

"What?" I laughed.

"Nothing..." He opened his phone and started typing.

"What are you doing?" Tommy chimed in.

"Texting Dream." Wilbur answered, not looking up at his phone but continued to smile.

"Why are you smiling while texting Dream? Weirdo." Tommy scoffed.

"I bet you smile when you text Junie."

Me and Tommy both spit out our drinks, and Wilbur started laughing hysterically.

"Because we are friends!" I continued. At this point, my vision started to get a little bit blurry.

"And so are me and Dream." Wilbur concluded, looking back at his phone.

got em -em haha get it bc i'm em and got em yeah okay bye

"Juniper, you're birthday is soon, is it not?" Tommy mentioned.

"Uh, yeah. What day is it?" I said to myself, then checked my phone. June 15. "D*mn, it's in 10 days.."

"And I still need to get you a present!"

"B*tch." I started. "I'm kidding, I don't need a present."

I smiled, but Tommy just rolled his eyes. "Yes you do."

Before I could argue, I heard Niki walk in again. "So I was right about where George is going, but I will not tell you guys yet. Ooh, what are you drinking? Is that- Wilbur..."

"Hello again Niki!" Wilbur turned off his phone.

"Wilbur, why'd you give them that?"

"Give them what? Oh! The orange juice? They asked for it."

"No, I asked for vodka. There's a difference." Tommy chimed in.

"Wilbur... that's not orange juice."

KARJDJ

PFFTNELDJKEFK HAH L BYE THANK YOU FOR READING ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1K I FEEL SO SPECIAL MWAH MWAH AHHDJF