♧⃘ five ♧⃘

I woke up, and immediately went to check my phone. I slept pretty decent last night, but only for a few hours. I was texting someone for hours last night.

I just need to make sure not to tell Dream who that person is.

"Big Man" TomTom

Tommy
Are you awake Tommy
Tommy
Tommy
Tommy
Tommy

hello juniper

TOMMY
I MISSED YOU TOMMY

who wouldn't miss me

you didn't let me finish
i was about to add 'jk you wish lol hah can't believe you fell for that take the L big man'

bye

'jk got you again i did miss you and you aren't a big man you're a small child'

IM NOT A SMALL CHILD YOU ARE A SMALL CHILD

oh hello again!

i'm never answering you again juniper

:o you used my name right omg

"June!" I heard Nick yell from his bedroom across the hallway.

"Hm?" I yelled back, trying to be louder.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He screamed louder, beating me already.

"Sure." I screamed again, trying to be louder than him last time but failed.

When I got no response, I left my bedroom and went to the living room.

"Sap zzz, what movie are we watching?" I asked once he was in the living room as well.

"Whatever you want. I'm going to make popcorn."

"Alright... Ooh! We should watch Coraline." I said as Nick placed the popcorn bag in the microwave.

"I've never seen that movie." Nick answered cautiously.

"Nick."

"June."

"How-"

I was cut off so I couldn't answer my question with Nick throwing a popcorn in my mouth and me choking on it.

"NNNNNICK-" I coughed out as he just stood there laughing.

"Hey J- JUNIP? NICK WHAT-" Dream said at the door.

The shock I got hearing his voice got me to cough one more time and get the popcorn out.

"Did I just hear Sleep?" I said shocked.

"Sleep?! DREAM SHE CALLS YOU SLEEP? HAH-" George looked at Dream and laughed at him.

"At least it's better than making jokes with your own brand." Dream said back to George.

"Juniper you told him?... C'mon it was funny though!"