Lightning And Fire: Natsu x R...

By Elva_Proxima19

Y/n, the youngest and only daughter in the Dreyar family, an S-Class Wizard. She has Lightning Dragon Slaying... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Welcome Back!
Chapter 2: The Truth
Chapter 3: Infiltrate the Everlue Mansion: Part 1
Chapter 4: Infiltrate the Everlue Mansion: Part 2
Chapter 5: The Wizard in Armor
Chapter 6: Lullaby: Part 1
Chapter 7: Lullaby Part 2:
Chapter 8: Lullaby Part 3:
Chapter 9: Wind and Flame
Chapter 10: The Strongest Team
Chapter 11: Natsu Vs Erza
Chapter 13: Laxus & Y/n
Chapter 14: Missing S-Class Quest
Chapter 15: The Peace Village
Chapter 16: Laxus and Mira
Chapter 17: Natsu and the Dragon egg Part 1
Chapter 18: Natsu and the Dragon Egg: Part 2
Chapter 19: Phantom Lord: Part 1
Chapter 20: Phantom Lord: Part 2
Chapter 21: Y/n Dreyar and Lucy Heartfilia
Chapter 22: 15 Minutes!
Chapter 23: A Scar for Life
Chapter 24: Natsu
Chapter 25: Awakening
Chapter 26: Laxus
Chapter 27: The Play
Chapter 28: Loke
Chapter 29: Tower of Heaven
Chapter 30: Y/n's Plan
Chapter 31: Hypnotized?
Chapter 32: The Battle of Fairy Tail
Chapter 33: Battle Royal!
Chapter 34: Sweet to Vicious
Chapter 35: Ice Dragon Slayer
Chapter 37: Do you Remember: Part 1
Do you Remember: Part 2
Do your Remember: Part 3
Chapter 38: A week of Fun!
Chapter 39: Allied Forces, Assemble.
Chapter 40: Oracion Seis's plan
Chaoter 41: Lucy and Y/n Vs Angel
Chapter 42: Natsu vs Cobra
Chapter 43: End of The Oracion Seis
Chapter 44: Saving Natsu
Chapter 45: Rainbow Cherry Blossoms
Chapter 46: Gildarts
Chapter 47: Gildarts and Y/n's fun days
Chapter 48: S-Class Trials
Chapter 49: Gildarts Vs Natsu, Second Trial and Enemy Invasion
Chapter 50: Grimore Heart and Family.
Chapter 51: Y/n on Fire
Chapter 52: The Magic Council
Chapter 53: The Truth
Chapter 54: The Tenrou Tree
Chapter 55: Team Natsu Vs Hades
Chapter 56: The Thunder Siblings
Chapter 57: Y/n's True Father
Chapter 56: Hold Hands
Authors Note

Chapter 36: Fantasia Parade

543 13 0
By Elva_Proxima19

Y/n's Pov: Next Day...
Natsu and I had became a couple yesterday after I defeated Hayden. Laxus was better as Gramps was a bit sick. Natsu and I had return to the guild as we was wondering how things were going to go with the Fantasia parade since it had been pushed back a day. I had walked into the infirmary and found out Gramps was fine. So I decided to tell the guild with Erza's help.

"Thanks to Porlyusica help, Gramps will be just fine." I said with a smile as I stood on the stage.
"He'll be back to normal before we know it." Erza added as the guild cheered in happiness. I sighed as I saw how Natsu was still pretty hurt from the attacks from Laxus and Hayden.
"Y/n!" Natsu mumbled through the bandages. I walked over to him and kissed him right on the cheek and I could tell he was smiling. I smiled back as the guild gasped at Natsu and I.

We had decided to do the Fantasia parade for Gramps. I didn't mind helping, but I just needed to see Laxus. He then walked into the guild, he was bandaged as well. The guild quiet down a bit, but it remained in cheers.
"Laxus." I smiled as I ran over to him and hugged him.
"Hey, little sis." He said with a smile as he hugged me.
"How you doing, Laxus?" Macao stated
"You feeling better?" Wakaba asked.
"I'm fine. Where's the old man?" Laxus asked.
"Why should we tell you. Your just gonna walk in there and demand Master to hand the guild over to you!" Jet and Droy yelled as the guild then went quiet. I pushed out of the hug and I turned around and looked at them.
"Laxus would never do that! He was hypnotized by that jerk! I took both of there asses down! You should be ashamed! If you was hypnotized others would attack you just as well! Laxus has changed! He surrendered to save my life! Give him a damn metal! Just let him see Gramps! I know he can be an ass-whole, but that doesn't give you the rights to attack him! You like me just fine but when it comes to Laxus, you just hate his guts for absolutely nothing! Why is that?!" I stated and demaned silencing Jet and Droy. No one spoke as I then added, "Exactly my point. Anyways, follow me. I know where he is. He's in the infirmary."

We then begin to walk towards the infirmary as Natsu soon came in front of Laxus and I.
"Natsu." Laxus growled.
"Natsu." I added.
"Laxus. I wanted to tell you I'm dating your sister." Natsu shouted through the bandages as I gasped.
"Dammit! I totally forgot to mention that!" I exclaimed knowing that Laxus would be asking about that. I soon felt a dark aroura behind me. I knew it was Laxus. I gulped as I turned around and looked at him.
"Y/n. How did it happen?" Laxus asked looking at me. I sighed as a smile appeared on his face.
"Well it happened in three different ways technically. It first happened when you sacrificed your self to save me. I was pissed I wanted to come and save you, and I said some very horrible things that included death and then Natsu said he loved me. Then I cried, he hugged me, and then you kidnapped me. Then I said I loved him when I thought you was going to kill us by using that spell. Then once I had beaten Hayden we was walking back to the guild. When I asked if he ment it, and he said he did. I told him I felt the same and I then kissed him. Even though we had Freed behind us being a little to agressive." I admitted.
"My little sister making the moves." Laxus laughed.
"Yeah." I sighed rubbing the back of my head.
"Well, Natsu welcome to the family!" Laxus said throwing his hands to the side as the whole guild gasped in shock.
"Hmm." Natsu questioned as he turned his head to the side.
"Laxus has never been like this!" One section of the guild mumbled.
"Yeah. This is new of him." The other half of the guild mumbled.
"Now. Here's the catch." Laxus said with a smile as he placed his arm around my shoulder.
"Here it is." I sighed with a smile.
"You break her heart. I'll break you!" Laxus threatened.
"Your forgetting who else will." Mira said as she walked up beside Laxus and me.
"Oh great." I said with a smile.
"I will as well." Mira added.
"My little sis will as well, including Gramps." Laxus added.
"You forgot one person, that we always forget. Gildarts will too." I added with a evil smile.
"Oh god!" Natsu exclaimed.
"Just don't break her heart and you won't die." Laxus joked as I walked towards Natsu.
"Just don't forget." I said as I kissed his cheek and walked into the infirmary. I looked back to see Laxus soon shove Natsu to the side as he walked in behind me. He closed the door as he pressed his back to the wall beside the door. The guild then began to cheer as they were getting ready for the parade.

"Hey Gramps!" I said as I put my hands behind my back.
"There a rowdy bunch aren't they." Laxus stated.
"Yeah. Definitely, but if they don't then it doesn't feel right." I stated as I turned sideways looking at Laxus with a smile.
"Laxus. I know you wasn't the cause of the situation, but you don't know how bad this looks on you." Gramps stated as he got up. Laxus turned his head as Gramps got up.
"Laxus." I mumbled.
"Look me in the eyes Young man." Gramps stated as Laxus did so.
"Gramps! Please don't do this! He surrendered to save me! I watched and he told me so!" I begged.
"I know he did it to save you my child, and he understands what he did. The magic council did come and talked to the members of the guild who encountered Hayden. They had said Hayden would be in prison for the rest of his days, and the members of our guild who was affected by that child would not have to be kicked out of the guild." Gramps stated.
"Really!" I exclaimed with a smile.
"Yes." He sighed.
"I had a feeling that what you were going to say." Laxus said with a smile.
"Then this means we all can watched the parade together. Like you said you wished the three of us to be close again. We can!" I exclaimed with a smile as I looked back at Laxus.
"Yeah, but we should tell him about you know what." Laxus stated.
"No! We don't know how he'll take it! He doesn't need any more stress!" I exclaimed.
"It'll be okay. I know he'll be proud." Laxus said.
"Hmm. What about my boy." Gramps asked as I closed my eyes waiting for Laxus to tell Gramps about me and Natsu.
"The fact that my little sister defeated Hayden. After being turned to stone twice, being attacked, and being threatened. She took him and me down to save Fairy Tail. I guess you could say she has surpassed me, huh." Laxus stated that made me open my eyes and I sighed. I turned around as I then faced Gramps.
"My child! Is this true?!" Gramps asked.
"Yes, Sir." I said with a smile.
"My child. I'm proud of you. You really deserve to be this years Miss Fairy Tail indeed." Gramps said with a smile.
"Thank you, sir." I said as I held back tears.
"I guess I should tell you both one more thing." Laxus sighed.
"What is it my boy?" Gramps asked.
"Hmm. What is it Laxus?" I asked as I questioned my older brother.
"I need time to clear my head. After all of this, I need time to rethink my choices. I'll be taking a couple months off. I'd love to stay with you guys in the guild, but I just need time to think." Laxus stated with a sigh.
"Laxus. I-I understand. Just don't leave the guild entirely! I know that you use to be different, but I can talk to our guildmates make them see things my way! They love me, but don't leave. I love seeing you in the guild, especially when you and Mira talk. If you left the guild you and Mira would never talk. I know she would miss you too! Gramps would miss you and--" I begin to ramble as the tears fell as Laxus soon stopped me, "I'm not leavening the guild. I could never leave you alone with the men in this guild. I mean besides you do have Natsu to look after you, but I'll be gone just two to three months."
"Okay, but promise me you'll be back during or in between the S-class trials!" I exclaimed as the tears flooded down my cheeks.
"I will, and If I hear anybody speak bad about you, Gramps, or the guild. I'll make them take back their words." Laxus said with a smile.
"Okay. Just tell the Thunder Legion. I definitely know they would want to know." I said as I wiped away my tears.
"I will, and I'll see you when I get back, Baby sis. You to Gramps." Laxus said as he walked out of the room and the door close. The tears had fell as I held my hands over my eyes trying to stop the tears.
"Good bye to you as well." Gramps said as I knew he got choked up.
"Gramps you know why he need to clear his head." I asked.
"No my child. I do not." Gramps stated.
"He needs to rethink about everything he has done. He needs to rethink about what wrong he has done before my incident a week ago. He, Mira, and the Thunder Legion saved my life. Something happened that day, and when it did he looked at life differently. That's why he sacrificed himself for me. He knew I was more powerful than him and he knew I would save him. Plus I used my purification spell which possibly made him need to think about life differently. That's why now he needs to clear his mind about what is right and what is wrong." I stated with a smile.
"Hmm. I understand. Go tell Laxus I'm proud of him. Cause I can't do it with out shedding a tear. As well tell him to stay and watch the parade please. I want to see him one last time before his big quest." Gramps said while getting choked up.
"Yes, sir." I said as the tears fell down as I walked out of the infirmary. I wiped my tears as I saw my guild mates looking at me.

"Y/n! You need to get ready for the parade!" Erza stated.
"I have plenty of time, but first off where is the Thunder Legion!" I demanded.
"Their in South Gate Park." Gajeel said.
"Thanks!" I yelled as I ran out of the guild. I ran to South Gate Park in Magnolia as I saw Laxus was facing them. I walked down and stood a good distance back.
"If that is what you wish. Then I must except your wishes." Freed stated as Laxus turned around to be face to face with me.
"Y/n! You supposed to be getting ready for the parade what are you doing here?!" Laxus stated as I then hugged him.
"I'll miss you, and Gramps wanted you to know he's proud, Laxus. Not of me, but you." I stated as the tears fell down my cheeks.
"Y/n. Is this true what Gramps said." Laxus gasped and I nodded. As I heard a thump and Laxus's arms was around me. I felt a tear fall down my cheek adjacent from my own tears. Laxus was crying. Tears of acceptance was what they was. After a few minutes the tears had stopped. We still hugged as he then looked down at me as we let out of the hug.
"Another thing Gramps wanted me to tell you was to watch the parade. He didn't say why he just said stay to see the end." I added with a smile.
"Alright. Now go on now. You gotta get dressed for the parade." Laxus stated with a smile.
"Wait! What will happen to the Thunder Legion?!" Bickslow asked.
"You've got my little sister for the time being. If you have to drag her away from Natsu. If anyone knows better about what happened between the two it would be Freed." Laxus said with a smile.
"I'll do what ever it takes to protect Y/n, Laxus. You have my word." Freed stated and I then nodded as I left to go get ready for the parade.

I was now wearing a short f/c dress with a slash that said Miss Fairy Tail. The dress was sleeveless as I also wore white heels. I had Fairy Wings that made the whole outfit look gorgeous. I was on the Miss Fairy Tail float that was covered in many flowers as a huge white and yellow rose lurked in the middle as I was in that flower. I knew that there was many floats of the parade and my float was after Juvia's and Gray's and before Gramps. The crowd shouted and awed over the magic my guild mates used to make some effects for the parade. Lucy, Levy, and Bisca did some kind of baton dance, as Elfman appeared in his beast form as a flower lurked on top of a flat podium that Mira was in. She showed her magic as she transformed. Behind her was Juvia and Gray as they performed with there magic. Natsu had used his magic to create the word 'Fairy Tail' in his fire. My float had not went out as we decided to announce the Miss Fairy Tail winner to the crowd before Gramps ended the parade. I hadn't got inside the flower as I was supposed to be in, but I sat on Gramps's float as I told him what hat happened with Laxus. Soon Gajeel had walked up to us.
"Hey Master, Y/n." Gajeel stated.
"Hmm. What is it Gajeel?" I asked.
"I have a confession to make to you first of all I know you'll hate hearing this at first, but you'll like it in the end." Gajeel stated.
"Hmm. Tell me then. I curious." I stated.
"Well, I was working for Ivan, but I was to know any plans here for your Gramps here." Gajeel stated.
"That's fine by me as long as you don't double cross my guild. You do, and I'll break your knee caps!" I stated while I threatened him.
"Yeah, I definitely figured that out the hard way as I saw how you took down Hayden. I definitely don't want that. I had spent a while tracking down Master Ivan for you Master" Gajeel admitted and said as he handed Gramps a peice of paper.
"Well, good. I have to go though." I stated as I ran and got inside the main center peice that would show Miss Fairy Tail. I let my self illuminate as the flower soon opened. I stood up like sleeping beauty did after her slumber. My wings shined as electricity bounced around the flower as it completely opened. I then jumped up as the flower completely opened, and my wings gave a little flicker of movement. As I flew in the air my lightning created the word's, 'Miss Fairy Tail! Y/n Dreyar!' I  had then landed back on the flower as the crowd cheered. I waved as then Gramps's float was behind my float now. Gramps was being so goofy as I remeber that Laxus, Gramps, me, and Gildarts watched it together 5 years in a row before Laxus grew into his teen years. Which was when I was five years old which was the year Laxus taught me Fairy Tail's symbol he made up.

Soon Gramps raised his hand in that symbol. A upside down one. The rest of the guild did that as I then saw Laxus. As tears fell down his cheek. I smiled as tears fell down mine. I remember what I told Laxus the day he taught me that symbol.

"Wow! That's so cool! I can't wait till I join Fairy Tail so we can both go on cool adventures together. Laxus your the coolest big brother ever!"

I then remember what Gramps had said to Laxus and me when we both went on our first job request, together.

"I may not be able to see you. There may be hundred of miles between us, but I'll always be looking your way. I'll always be watching over you forever. I promise."

I then looked at Laxus who was looking right at me. I then mumbled, "I wish you luck my dear, big brother. I hope in finding your true path brings you back home safely. I love you, and I wish you farewell till you return home. This is goodbye until we meet again. Always follow your heart. Don't ever forget we will be awaiting your return."

He smiled as his lips moved in the words, "I love you and Gramps. I wish you both luck, and can't wait till I see you again. Thank you my baby sis and tell Grandpa I said what I did."

I smiled as tears fell down my cheek. Laxus had then turned back as he was heading out on his own journey. For I had hope I would see him return again in a couple months before the S-Class trials. That night had ended in the Fantasia Parade and a new journey for all of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650 1 13
The Great Fire King Dragon, Igneel, raised two children, as his own, Nyx and Natsu Dragneel. The two siblings wield the power of Dragon Slayer magic...
2.6K 15 22
This story is about Nashi Dragneel and the rest of the next generation of Fairy Tail wizards. One day, a new dark guild appears in Fiore. With little...
1.3K 52 11
(Y/n) (L/n) isn't new to Fairy Tail. She was away on a mission for a few years. Sadly, her job she went on failed. She wasn't able to complete her m...
1.8K 49 20
Team Natsu takes on a job to protect a party against dark guilds. They think that it will be an easy job but what will happen when they find out that...