Always Him.

By xxfantasywriter23xx

Will she speak up about loving him? Will he force it out of her? Or will their love story remain untold? WA... More

Character Aesthetics.
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 1
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 2
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 3
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 4
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 5
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 6
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 7
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 8
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 9
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 10
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 11
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 12
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 13
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 14
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 15
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 16
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 17
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 18
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 19
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 20
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 21
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 22
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 23
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 24
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ25
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 26
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 27
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 28
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 29
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 30
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 31
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 32
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 33
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 34
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 35
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 36
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ37
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 38
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 39
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 40
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 41
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 42
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 43
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 44
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 45
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 46
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 47
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 48
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 49
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 50
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 51
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 52
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 53
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 54
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 55
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 56
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 58
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 59
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 60
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 61
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 62
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 63
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 64
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 65
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 66
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 67
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 68
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 69
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 70
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 71
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 72
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 73
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 74
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 75
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 76
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 77
π˜½π™€π™£π™ͺ𝙨 π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§
π˜½π™€π™£π™ͺ𝙨 π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 2

πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 57

14.7K 411 235
By xxfantasywriter23xx

 " Nous prendrons le dozieme estage. "(We'll take the twelfth floor.)  Axton says into his phone as I close the door to his car. 

Where is he going?  Probably France but let's make sure. 

"Merci," he says hanging up and starting the car. 

I didn't want to say anything because I knew he was pissed. But my curiosity got the better of me. 

"Where are you going?" I ask him.  

"This car isn't moving until that seatbelt is on," he says and I quickly pull the seatbelt over my body. 

"Now can you tell me where you're going?" I ask as he pulls out the church yard. 

"We're  going  to France." he says and I raise an eyebrow. 

"What do you mean we're going to France? I don't even have my bags!" I tell him and he turns looking me up and down. Stop it, I'm trying to prove a point here, not kiss you. 

"It's being taken care of." he says and I roll my eyes. 

"I don't have my pasport, clothes, hand sanitizer, Axton do you know how dirty traveling is-" 

"Sophia shut up."

"Make me asshole. 

"I'd fuck you right here, right now until the only thing that comes out your pretty mouth is my name. But I want our first time to be special, so don't say shit like make me." he rolls his eyes and I look away because he's too fucking hot. 

I still can't belive I objected to his wedding, in front of the whole world!

I look at him, but he's focused on the road. Is he upset with me? 

"Axton.." 

"Yeah Soph?" he turns to me. 

"Are you mad at me?" I ask him and he starts smiling. 

"Sophia I've waited years to hear you say you're in love with me. I've never been happier." he says and I couldn't help but smile. 

"What now?" I ask him laughing because I'm clueless as to where we go from here. 

My phone vibrates for the tenth time since I sat in the car. I unlock it to see all these tabloids and videos of me objecting to Axton's wedding. God. 

'Sophia Rivera isn't one for holding her peace forever.' 

'Sophia Rivera and Axton McKay seen leaving the church where he was supposed to get married to model Piper Fallon.' 

'Is Pipes really who we think she is?' 

Two Piper Fallons? 

Was Axton and  Piper's marriage all for business?' 

"Not shocked, in fact very happy." Some fans of Axton and Sophia expressed their opinions. 

"It was what had to be done." Stated by best friend of both Axton and Sophia. Amyra says "the marriage was fake and anyone could have seen that.  Axton belongs with Sophia." 

God, I'm going to kill Myra. Suddenly my phone is snatched from my hands and is being thrown in the backseat. 

"Seriously?" I glare at Axton as he takes my hand in his and places a kiss over the back of it. 

"Yes, you weren't paying attention," he says and I chuckle as he pulls my hand back when I try pulling it away. 

"What were you saying?" I ask him. 

"I was saying, now we go to France. Just us, we forget the world and spend the rest of the weekend in France." he stares into my eyes and I giggle. What the hell? 

"Okay, but what about the media?" I ask him and he shrugs his shoulders. 

"We'll deal with that later. All I know is that I'm never letting you go Soph. I was too much of a coward, not anymore. I don't do that relationship thing but, what we have is never ending.  We don't break-up. We fuck the situation away." he winks and I laugh because he's freaking crazy. 

"Can't break something that isn't together." I wink back and he widens his eyes a little bit causing me to chuckle. 

"Let's fix that." he says, pulling the car over. 

"Where the hell are you going?" I ask him as he gets out the car and walks over to a guy selling flowers on the busy streets of New York. It was around seven, the city was lit up and the cool air  blew through. 

He gets back into the car grinning. 

"Sophia Rivera, will you marry me?" I widen my eyes and he bursts out laughing. 

"Kidding baby, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks and I can't stop smiling. 

"Yes. I will." I tell him and he hands me the flowers. 

"I'm so fucking lucky!" he yells as he pulls me into a kiss. 

I'm the lucky one. 

---

"Yeah okay mom, I love you too." I hang up the phone and turn to Axton. 

"Man, I'm fine relax your ass." he tells Jace through his phone. 

"Alright, yeah I will." he says, hanging up. 

We were on the jet, on our way to France. 

"Should we post a picture on Instagram?" I ask him.

"Well, you already claimed me on live television so.." he smirks and I glare at him. 

" I didn't claim you, I simply objected to your wedding. Saving you from marrying a bitch." I tell him a he smiles at me. 

"Sure baby, sure." I'll never get over him calling me baby. 

My mind wanders off to Eleanor. I didn't feel safe knowing she would go back home to Denzell, so I told mom she should go over. 

"What's wrong?" Axton asks me and I shake my head. Obviously he wasn't convinced. 

"Come on Soph, we're in a relationship now. You gotta tell me when something's wrong." We're really in a relationship huh? 

"I was just worried about your mom." I tell him and he takes my hand in his. His touch sets me on fire but calms me down if that makes sense. 

"Don't worry. My dad can't go home, even if he wanted to. I had some papers made, it's my house so I can choose who goes in and out." he says and I instantly remember his dad saying he got kicked out his own company. 

"You really own all of McKay Industries now?" I ask him and he nods. 

"That's so good! I'm so proud of you Axton." I tell him and he smiles. 

"Thanks, Soph." he kisses my cheek. 

I love him with my whole heart. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Amber By roo

Teen Fiction

285 2 12
Just a short story about two dense people who can't seem to figure out that they're in love with each other. Note: This story is rated mature for swe...
6.9K 784 46
It didn't happen, but she has the pics, and he's in a fix. Romcom at its best, dear readers. Come on in :)
268 23 27
"Can we talk?" I asked him. he nods. ----- This is about two best friends who were extremely close, they'd do anything for each other. No matter if...
79 13 13
Jeremy's life turns upside down when his girlfriend of five years leaves him right before he plans to propose. On the other hand, he has scored the j...