Heir

Da 1-800-suck-my-P

When a guy is forced into finding the next heir to his mafia by his dad, he impregnates a random girl he met... Altro

-DESCRIPTION + INFORMATION-
-MAIN CHARACTERS-
-ONE-
-TWO-
-THREE-
-FOUR-
-FIVE-
-SIX-
-SEVEN-
-EIGHT-
-NINE-
-TEN-
-TWELVE-
-THIRTEEN-
-FOURTEEN-
-FIFTEEN-
-SIXTEEN-
-SEVENTEEN-
-EIGHTEEN-
-NINETEEN-
-TWENTY-
-TWENTY-ONE-
-TWENTY-TWO-
-TWENTY-THREE-
-TWENTY-FOUR-
-TWENTY-FIVE-
-TWENTY-SIX-
-TWENTY-SEVEN-
-TWENTY-EIGHT-
-TWENTY-NINE-
-THIRTY-
-THIRTY-ONE-
-THIRTY-TWO-
-THIRTY-THREE-
-THIRTY-FOUR-
-THIRTY-FIVE-
-THIRTY-SIX-
-THIRTY-SEVEN-
-THIRTY-EIGHT-
-THIRTY-NINE-
-FORTY-

-ELEVEN-

179 5 20
Da 1-800-suck-my-P

-6 MONTHS PREGNANT-

I put on my long-sleeved black body-less shirt, I don't know what they're called but they just have sleeves. I style it with a black one-shoulder crop top and black jeans. It took ages to fit the jeans over my ass. I was jumping and shit. This pregnancy grew my tits and ass.

Today V was taking us to the mall, he says it's "on him" that would be his first mistake.

I gather the things I want to put on my face for today and start to do them. Mascara, lip gloss, eyeliner, brow gel, and lip liner.

I've seen V's house, this bitch has money. So if he thinks I'm gonna buy just a little— no, I'm buying baby shit, my shit, early Christmas gifts, and the best of all, a whole bunch of lingerie.

You know how expensive good lingerie could be. I gotta get it while it's cheap, aka, being bought for me.

Matteo and Lori are also going, but Matteo's going to pay for Lori. That's what he's been doing since they started dating.

They're so in love

I sigh and walk out of my room, done getting ready.

Arriving in the living room, I see Lori in a brown blouse tucked in and white shorts.

"You look amazing babe" I smile, sitting next to her as we wait for the guys to arrive.

"Thank you, you look better though" she nudges my shoulder. I look at the TV and see her watching tangled.

Bitch is obsessed with that movie

We hear a knock on the door and I go to answer it, her following along after me. Opening the door; I'm met with V and Matty B... that rhymes, look at me go!

"Hello V and Matty B" I slide my shoes on and walk outside, Lor doing the same.

We start a small conversation on our way down to the parking lot. Apparently, V's favorite color is orange and Matt's favorite color is black and blue.

V said something about orange meaning abundance, warmth, determination, and success.

Lori explained to me what black and blue meant and how it was associated with Matteo. He seemed quite surprised after like he didn't expect her to remember.

I leave people black and blue

"I think my favorite color is probably maroon" I shrug. "Not for an inner reason though, just because it's pretty"

I could be a secret spy if I really wanted to, like for the agencies or whatever.

I'm that strong of course, you know because I beat people up and everything. Honestly, I could've been an assassin if I really wanted to, I just thought CEO had better opportunities... you know like the money and shit. Can't go wrong with that.

Tia Tamera hair grow long like- "Alana?"

Nope my hair isn't long

"What's up wiggles?" I ask the group. The guys look at me confused and Lori quietly laughs. "You know? That show called "The Wiggles" on Treehouse?"

"They don't" Lori states. "I found out a month ago that Matteo has no childhood, I'd guess the others don't either"

I gasp. "I can't hang around you guys, my mom taught me better"

"Your mom kicked you out" V snickers as Matteo adds to V's statement. "Looks like you didn't listen to what you were being taught"

I slap V and Matty B then flip them off, walking towards their car. "Fuck you all" I yell, after hearing their laughter get louder.

Man, how could they

Fake bitches I tell you, can't trust the rich ones... I can make his pockets hurt today!

I'm so smart

Getting in the car, I sit down then stop and think to myself. How the fuck did I get so lucky with business school? I mean, yes I'm smart— but it doesn't make much sense. Also, there's the fact that Lori started doing my homework sometimes all those months ago.

I've come so far from the day I was kicked out. I didn't think I'd make it here, to be honest. Though I had Lori, she gave me courage, even if Lori and I don't end up staying together forever, I hope she knows I will forever love her, no matter what.

The others finally joined me in V's car, Matteo and Lori sit in the back as we start our journey to the mall.

I was in the mood to learn some Italian, and luckily, I had two handsome men right in front- well sideways and behind me.

"How do you say gorgeous in Italian?" I question my best friend, aka, BigDV. He glances at me with a smirk. "Brutta"
(Ugly)

Matteo snickers as Lori slaps the back of his head, shutting him up. "They're lying to you Alana-" Matteo slaps a hand onto her mouth, quickly apologizing. "Sorry amore, I'm going to have to"

She tries talking but his hand just pushes more into her mouth. "What the fuck does brutta mean?"

I just wanted to learn some Italian

I glare at Vince La Rosa.

I should scream at him using his full name to make my glare scarier. "Vince La-fucking-Rosa" I yell. "Tell me the meaning of brutta, right the fuck now"

I'm being dramatic but it's fun

He stays quiet, looking around the empty road acting like it's something important. I look back at Lori only because she's the one that knew it wasn't correct.

Matteo is still holding his hand over her mouth while she glares as hard as she can. Suddenly, she stops glaring and softens her eyes. His eyes widened and he instantly removes his hand.

I'd be scared too

Lori might be a chill person, but her acting chill in a bad situation means you're in trouble. Especially in situations like these. I wouldn't be surprised if Matty B pissed his pants.

"Okay so, I don't know what brutta means but I know bellissima means gorgeous or beautiful, not whatever they just told you a second ago" She smiles at me with a wink then looks at Matteo. "As for you, well what's the fun in telling you right now?"

Poor guys going to be worrying all day

She's probably not even going to do anything but let him think something bad will happen to him, worry for the whole day, then she'll end up laughing in his face about it.

The rest of the car ride goes by with different conversations flowing around the small space. Soon, V parks in the mall parking lot and we all hop out.

We meet up with Carlo and Al at the door and they do this weird bromance hug thing with Vince and Matteo.

Lori and I lead the group into the mall, the guys following a couple of steps behind.

Inside was even bigger than I remembered it to be. I mean, I haven't been here in months. We have to save money so going to the mall wasn't an option.

"Okay, food then shop or shop then food?" Carlo asks.

He did not just-

"Who the fuck eats then shops" I furrow my eyebrows with an annoyed expression on my face. "I can't shop bloated"

"Retweet" Lori agrees, bringing an arm around my neck.

Side by side we look for a store to shop in first. I need some cropped tops, tank tops, shorts, and anything light because it's July. I also need lingerie but I'll get that with Lori while the guys get food later on.

Lori is my bad bitch who came from Sri Lanka... she didn't actually come from there though—

We know

Got it.

"Oh that store looks cool" I turn around and see V nudging Matty's shoulder with a grin on his face, pointing to a nearby store. The store was men's clothes.

"You're right" Matteo nods then turns towards us— Lori. Matteo nods then turns towards Lori. "You mind if we go?"

"Not at all, I see a cool store down there" she motions to the Preach Beach clothes store. "See ya!"

We walk away and enter the store, I already see so many things I want. "Matteo gave me his black card, go all out"

"Trust me, I will"

We look at each other with a devious smirk.

>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<

We've been to at least eight stores when we decided to finally eat. The guys left to the food court and said they'd call us when they got there so we could choose our food. Lori and I were in a lingerie store, looking for... well bras, corsets, undies, and shit.

I come across two choices and Lori finds one. "Try them on, then after I'll try mine on," Lori tells me, pushing me into the changing room.

"Yes!" She almost screams.

Bitch quiet down

Heads turn in our direction and I awkwardly smile putting up the peace sign. "Lower your tone, I do not wanna get thrown out," I say through a forced grin. Why is that employee still looking at me?

She walks up to me and looks me up and down. "Hey, I'm into girls" she brings out her hand. "And I'm Dahlia, I don't mind having a pregnant one if they look like you"

I smile genuinely and shake her hand. "Thank you, you're hot too" I wasn't lying, she's making me consider being bi. "I'm Alana"

"Pretty name" She drops my hand. "How many months are you?"

"Six, this bit— wonderful little girl is bothering me" she chuckles and I join her. Lori is just awkwardly standing next to me. "This is Lori by the way"

"Hello Lori, you're fine as fuck" she takes out her hand.

They greet each other and I sneak away to change into my other choice.

(Top... well no shit)
(That was an A/N btw 👩🏿‍🌾)

I walk outside and they stop mid-conversation. "In case you and the baby daddy don't workout I will gladly take your hand in marriage"

I roll my eyes laughing. "The baby daddy isn't in my life"

"He hit and ditched?" She gasps. "You have no information about his whereabouts?"

"It was a one-night stand" I shrug. "I have no information about him, period"

"Oh, you a 'lil freaky eh?" She nudges me with a smirk. "I'm into whatever you are"

Soulmate.

Sorry Riyah

Lori goes to change into her outfits while we continue talking. "Let's exchange numbers, I already did it with Lori. And I know y'all are straight, don't worry"

We switch phones and I add my number, putting it as, "Main Side Piece", I give it back to her and she laughs.

She gives me mine back and I see, "Your Hoe".

Lori comes out of the dressing room and I gasp when I see her.

(A/N Imma be fr, I don't know how to describe lingerie)

"Lori—" I was too stunned to say anything. "you should definitely use that on Matty tonight" Dahlia states and I agree, nodding my head. Matty B is going to love that, plus he gives off big dick energy so she's probably going to have her legs shaking for days.

"We have a date on Saturday night, that's when I'll wear it" she smirks.

"Perfect" Dahlia matches her smirk. "I have to get back to work now though, bye" We wave goodbye and head to buy our items.

Once we're done someone starts calling me and I look at my screen to see it's just Vince. "Hola" I answer the phone greeting him.

"We're at the food court, what do you want?" He asks while I put my phone on speaker. "The options are Burger King, Taco Bell, Mc Donald's, Subway, Popeyes, and A&W"

"I want a spicy chicken burger from Popeyes and a baja blast," Lori tells V. "Me too, please. No drink though, I'll get one later"

"Got it" he hangs up, not sparing me a goodbye. "Bye then bitch" come to think of it he didn't even say hello.

We head to the food court which took an embarrassing amount of time to find. I scan the place and nudge Lori when I find them. V is at Taco Bell, probably getting something for Matty and himself, Matteo's guarding our food at a table nearby, Carl is at Subway, and Alessandro's at Burger King.

We walk up to him and take a seat, setting our bags to the side. "Hello" he kisses Lori's forehead. "How was shopping?"

I let them talk and start grabbing out our items. V bought us fries apparently, thanks V!

"Great, I met a friend" Lori grins. Matteo tenses and furrows his eyebrows. "Who?"

I start unwrapping my chicken burger and munching on that hoe, yum.

"Her name is Dahlia" He slowly nods, taking in the information. "Last name? Unknown. But she's really cool"

V comes back and Matteo drops his conversation to talk in Italian with a serious expression as Carl and Al rejoin the group, we all begin to eat.

"Hey V, what happened with you and Iris?" I ask. I haven't seen him around Iris yet and I really wanted it to work out.

"Oh we're dating now" he smiles, probably thinking of her. "Three months."

"And you didn't think to tell me?!" I yell, causing a lot of heads to turn in my direction.

He shrugs. Die.

I start feeling someone's stare, looking to my right I see some random person looking at me with a group of two girls and Leonardo surrounding him. "Who's that?" I ask.

They look up and V glares at him as the man just grins. "Dominic" V rolls his eyes continuing his meal. "Leonardo is the other guy, you know him. Viola, Romano's girlfriend. Amira, Viola's best friend"

All of a sudden I see Mariah walk out of a store nearby and join the group. Matteo and Lori were in their own little world and she looked kind of sad to see it.

Romano and Kara walk out of the store they're huddled at. She sees my stare and widens her eyes, continuing her conversation with the people around her while holding my eyes. "Can we go say hi? My sister is there and I need to talk to her"

Kara and I haven't talked in ages, I need to know some things and ask a couple of questions. I wouldn't say I'm over the way she ignored my plea that day but I'll pretend I am. I just want to sort whatever this is out so we could have a secret relationship, she's pretty good at that considering her and Leo.

"Sure, let me just finish eat-" Midway through V's sentence, gunshots ring out. Luckily, I was already done with my food a little bit ago, everyone else was still eating.

Am I about to die?

"Ratatata, shots shots shots I'm drinking" Lori sings then takes a sip of her baja blast. 

"Lori what the fuck man" I roll my eyes... "it's better when I'm drinking, I tune-up when I'm drinking"

In the corner of my eye, I watch as supposedly Dominic whips out a gun, followed by Leonardo, Romano, and Mariah.

Huh

The guys stare at us unbelievingly. "Rum rum when I'm—" Lori sings but stops as right on cue, another gunshot rings out.

"We have to go, come on" Matteo grabs Lori's hand and V drags my ass.

Why the fuck he got such a tight grip on my arm, damn

Carlo and Alessandro roll their eyes seeing someone in the distance shooting at them.

"Through here, follow the staff through the emergency exit" V pushes me into some room where other people are running in.

Bullets fly in all directions and I catch glimpse of some person with a shotgun on the second floor, shooting down in... our direction?

"And what about you guys?" I question. Lori speaks up though. "Nope, they think they're built bulletproof, let them go die"

Matteo rolls his eyes with a small smile on his face while V grunts. "Just go bitches"

"Damn V" I hold my heart playfully. "See you when I die—" I catch glimpse of Carlo with a gun in his hand trying so hard to keep the weapon out of our sight.

What the fuck?

"Just go" Alessandro slams the door on us and we give each other a look, knowing we both saw the same thing. Turning around after a moment ignoring the silenced acknowledgment, we catch up with the others up ahead.

The door opens once more and I swear I had a heart attack just then. Though to my surprise, Amira, Viola, and Kara walk in. We don't talk, all of us knowing this isn't the time nor place. We continue walking in a group down the hall trying to find everyone else.

The further we go, the chillier it gets in this small tunnel. A cool breeze passes us and I feel the shiver on my chest and waist, goosebumps rise on my arms and legs.

Lori must have it bad in her shorts

Slowly starting to see the workers and other civilians who were caught in this mess, I sigh in relief. I didn't know what was going on right now but I knew Mariah, Vince, Romano, Leonardo, Carlo, Alessandro, and Matteo were a part of it. Also that new guy Dominic.

If they were dangerous why would they keep it from us? It's like they didn't care about our safety and acted as if everything was normal.

Also, the fact that he's sketchy as shit, I've seen Vince take weird calls at odd times from a guy named Angcake, the name might throw you off but he seems pissed by this guy most of the time he's talking to him overcall. There's a chance it's the shit he's saying but yet again, why would he be so heated?

I mean what kind of contact name is "Angcake"

Vince, Mariah, Carlo, Al, and Matteo have a lot of explaining to do. I can't even imagine how Lori feels knowing her boyfriend has been lying to her. Same for Kara and the new chick Viola.

Trust was something Lori was afraid of, she might've trusted him but the feeling wasn't mutual, which could lead to Lori never opening up again. I was surprised when she opened up for Matteo and actually went out with him. Dated him.

Although, this could all be a misunderstanding

We make it out to the inside garage and a worker speaks. "So what's going to happen is, I get a report on my phone telling me it's safe to leave outside. That means whoever parked here could leave. While we wait we should hide in here"

I motion for Lori to follow me and for us to find a hiding spot. Fuck, I'm so confused right now.

It was long after whatever happened in the mall all those hours ago. Lana hadn't talked to me much, us only passing each other a few words before going on with our duties.

I was now in my room laying on my bed like I'm out of some fucked up movie where she finds out her boyfriend has been cheating on her with the girl on his contact list named "mom" and decides to think for a bit.

She should've been suspicious of two moms on his contact list and one mom calling a little too much.

In all seriousness, I didn't know what was going on but I wanted to know, I wanted this to all be a misunderstanding. It hurts because I trusted Matteo and I thought he did the same but obviously not, the bitch whipped out a gun and started shooting hoes.

Did he not think it was important for me to know about his wannabe ninja life? Pack it up lego Ninjago.

Lana was passed out in her bedroom, I went in there to ask for my shirt back because I noticed she stole it. It was tempting but I chose not to wake her up from her sleep, we had a long day and I knew she was exhausted.

I start hearing a floorboard creak outside my door and furrow my eyebrows confused. "Lana?" I call out.

This is some horror movie shit

Next thing you know, I'm investigating and a killer is chasing me down the hall with a knife in his or her hand. Then they grab me and start rocking my ass. After they're done I'll somehow getaway but no, I won't simply run out the door. Instead, I'll hide inside of the washroom choosing a hairbrush instead of a razor as my weapon.

Come on, a razor would be so much more useful. One slap and the bitch is bleeding out its arse. Yes, it's small, but so is mascara and that bitch is deadly.

I wish I were like those people who easily put on mascara but mine fight with me, it gets in my eyes and on my nose and eyelids.

A knock echoed through the halls and I jump almost forgetting about Ghostface outside my door.

"Lori?" I frown at the familiar voice. Matteo? How did he get in? "I know you're in there, I heard you call for Alana" He sounds nervous. "Please open the door"

As much as I don't want to let him in, I'm going to have to. I want to find out the truth behind this shit.

I get up and stroll towards my door, opening it I come in contact with Matteo. "What?" I ask annoyed.

"You weren't picking up so-"

"So what? You thought 'maybe I should break into her house, see what's up, look around'" I roll my eyes, about to shut the door but his foot kicks it open

He storms into the room with a pissed expression and grabs my arms— not enough to hurt— pushing me to the bed. "Sit down, we need to talk"

"No-" I'm about to argue but he stops me. "No, sit down and let me fucking explain!"

Well damn...

I'm sat.

Something about that seductive authoritative tone.

I slowly sit down and fold my arms on my chest, being a stubborn little me. I don't look into his eyes but nod my head to the seat next to me on my bed, he takes that as an invitation to sit there. "Start" I grunt, already hating every moment of  this.

"I'll go from the beginning," He tells me, taking a deep sigh, probably not knowing where to start. "Al, V, Carlo, and I all have businesses, we have another partner but he doesn't want to be known" I can tell there's something more to that but I let him continue.

"We've made some enemies in our lives, we decided it would be best in our safety if we trained... also why we had guns" he explains further. "They were people wanting our business to come crumbling to the ground so they attacked at the mall today, while we were all in the same place"

He's lying

Time to bring out my detective shit. "What do you do at your... business?"

"Advertise, invest, the usual stuff" he fumbles with his hoodie strings and I look at him with a type of look your parents would give you when you're lying as a kid.

"How many people are a part of this business alliance you have with the power rangers?" I question, meaning Carlo, Mariah, Alessandro, and Vince. There were also three other people who I didn't know very well, Romano, Leonardo, and Dominic.

He obviously knew what I meant by power rangers because he answered. "There's a lot of people, most you don't know-" I glare at him. "Ang- Adriana, Farida, and  Car- Ciro"

Ang and Car? Who could they be?

Did he think he was slick hiding two names, I've seen Ang pop up on V's phone as "Angcake" so I know this person is important. There has to be a bigger reason why we're not allowed to know about him though.

Even if I knew of Ang, I still don't know a Car.. Honda, Dodge, Lamb- "Lori?" I look up at him and he tries to speak again but I beat him to it. "Who doesn't know of your little wannabe bad boy CEO fighter life?"

"They know stuff but won't tell anyone about it." He sighs. "Amira, Iris, and Viola. You know Kara,"

"Okay, why didn't you tell me?" He snakes an arm around my waist and rests his head inbetween my neck and my shoulder but I don't touch him back. "I don't know"

"I know when you're lying Matteo." And what he just said was bullshit. He'd tell me what he could tell me. So either he doesn't trust me or he isn't allowed. I'm in deep shit. He kisses my neck holding me tighter as if worried I'd leave.

I just want things to be easier, I wish life was simpler and none of this ever happened. How am I supposed to move on from this? Do I just pretend?

"
He didn't respond to my statement. "You'll tell me when the time is right, though. Just hope it's not too late." I shrug, "I still love your CEO fighter wannabe bad boy lifestyle though" He laughs and I join in.

When the time is right...

If it ever is

>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<

Chapter eleven: complete!!

This took days, y'all don't understand

I didn't know how to write this chapter, there was a lot to happen

But anyways... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It's 7am so I'll change my pad then wake these bitches up

Feedback/ideas?

Thoughts on Vinris secretly working out already?

I can't wait to open gifts so peace out!

Time to see family and go to church, I'm excited! 😩

Word count: 4298

12/25/21

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

4.2K 195 35
When my family owes The Don of The Italian Mafia money that they don't have; how do they repay him? The answer, an arranged marriage. With whom? The...
220K 10.5K 22
[BOOK TWO OF THE 'SUGAR' SERIES] "You promised you'd control yourself, Angelo." "I promised I'd try. And trust me, Nia, I tried."...
2.3M 36.2K 46
"Someone's coming, we have to be quick, Enzo." I said, and he swiftly unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my naked chest. "Baby, nothing about what I'm...
46.1K 1.8K 12
BOOK 1 | π™π™Šπ™π™€π™‘π™€π™ π™ˆπ™„π™‰π™€ β™• GIOVANNI VITIELLO lost the love of his life three years ago...or so he thinks. Now living a life shrouded by the F...