Pkyek 2.O

By SnehaRani344

Hello guys, this story is based upon the show. Actually, the story will resume where Siddharth took piya with... More

Piya meets maithili
Maithili disguises as piya
Maithili saves piya from siddharth
Abhiya's confrontation - I
Abhiya's confrontation-II
Regret jealousy love
Darkness never leaves
Evil plan
Engagement party
I'm pregnant
soulmates turned one
There is a way
Finding a solution
IT'S TIME

Silence before the storm

70 8 5
By SnehaRani344

It was darkened. Sun was no where to be found while stars welcomed the moon. He was there in the jungle with his lady love , holding each other's hand, sitting against the trunk of a tree. They both admired the beauty of the moon and then looked at each other.

'Isn't it so beautiful? This moment with you in the middle of the jungle. It seems like the moon is admiring our love from far above the earth and witnessing our true love as if it will tell the whole world about our love', piya said looking directly into his eyes.

Abhay nodded and pulled her more closer to him, holding her tight into his embrace. Piya put her head on his shoulder.

' It is piya. U know I never thought I would ever be able to enjoy these moments ever. It's all because of your stubbornness that we are together here ', abhay said rubbing his palms on her arm.

Piya flared her nose faking anger and looked at him with open mouth.

' what do u mean by stubbornness,haa? Do u mean I am stubborn? ', piya asked .

'Ofcourse, you are', abhay said with smirk.

'And u know what u are ?' , piya asked narrowing her brows.

'What?', abhay asked confusingly.

'An arrogant, rude, unromantic vampire. Most important thing to remember that u r more stubborn when it comes to push me away. U should be thankful to me who always made efforts to be near u. Otherwise, U are expert in distancing us', piya said moving back from his embrace and looked away in fake anger hiding her smile.

Abhay made her look towards him by holding her shoulders. He caught his ears to apologise her to which she found cute and smiled widely and shook her head and put his hands down. He opened his arms to welcome her in embrace once again to which she accepted happily.

'Abhay, why did you bite me? I'm sorry if u don't like the question but it's like I'm too curious to know about this. ', piya asked him resting her head over his shoulder and rubbing their thumbs altogether.

'U have the right piya. ' , abhay paused .

' Siddharth is my brother but he never behaved like one ever since he got to know about me and maithili. Before that he was a caring and loving brother like everyone asks for. He started to fill maithili's ears against me soon after he found about us. But maithili never accepted whatever he said. Then he started behaving good infront of maithili. He would meet her when I was not around and even asked her to not talk about him infront of me. One day, I found they were laughing. When I asked maithili she got upset and didn't talk to me for some days just like you talked and ignored my words when I asked u to stay away from siddharth' , abhay sighed while piya felt bad about her past behaviour.

'It continued for some months. Once I had to go somewhere. I talked with maithili and left. When I returned I was shocked as I got to know maithili's father knew about us and he prisoned me but maithili freed me. After that, she was burnt alive by her own father . I reached there to save her but fire had burnt almost everything there and it was too difficult to get out of that. I was stuck when I saw siddharth reached there too. But in no time, I found my brother burning and other side my love . I felt unconscious and soon I was too burnt in the fire of hell. It burnt us to death but as death was approaching us, our mom dad bite us and made us like them, a blood fed monster, a vampire. Dad told us that they couldn't save maithili as she was already dead. But don't know how siddharth made her like us as well but kept her in secret place. His obsession to destroy my happiness had reached an another level. We were together for decades but he always wanted everything according to him which we couldn't allow. He broke many rules of our world like drinking human blood. So dad threw him away from us as a punishment. But he returned when I found my happiness again in you. He wanted to snatch away my happiness again. ', abhay paused again.

'Then what happened abhay? Why did u not tell me anything about him when I asked you.', piya asked curiously.

'When he returned I made my mind that I won't ever let u meet him but he was too cunning to let it go. He planned to meet you by offering that internship through panchi. That's why that day I had to call you to the locker room but I lied to break you so you could stay away from me and I knew u won't attend interview when u were broken. I did everything to make you leave me because I didn't want siddharth to know about you , especially to see your face. But I failed to save you from that monster. He warned me if you ever get to know about his true self, he won't be hiding his monster anymore from anyone. I couldn't take the risk of many lives. So I remained silent and let him do whatever he wanted. U are so innocent, transparent and so naive piya. I knew it if I tell you u won't be able to hide it from him for longer as he would go through ur mind and know it in second.
He asked me to play a game where I had to save you and he would try to win you. Having no choice left i left it on time. Soon I got his plan when I found that he was taking you out on the full moon night and u know what that means.', abhay elaborated.

'What?', piya asked.

'It means that if a vampire bite a human on three consecutive full moon night then that human turns out to be a monster like the one who bite him/ her. He wanted to make you like him ,a man eater monster which I couldn't allow. So to stop him I had no choice especially when u weren't ready to listen me. Before he could bite you I had to do it.', abhay explained.

'But he already had maithili who needed my blood to gain powers. So why would he bite me instead it should be maithili?', piya asked out of more confusion.

'I know piya. I took time to understand but I got it when I saw maithili. It was all his plan. He wanted to rule over us with maithili. But maithili would never leave me he knew it. So he made this plan. He did it deliberately. He knew I would do anything to save you from him so he just pretended to bite you and to keep you safe from him till next moon, I had to stay close to you as your symptoms were also showing its way. He made sure that maithili witness my love for you which he did. In this all, he won your confidence when you found that I bit you. He won both ,urs and maithili confidence in him. That's all.', he sighed and closed his eyes.

Piya felt too bad that she didn't trust him enough with her safety. She doubted him whose love she always craved for. Most terrible thing was that she trusted siddharth's each lie about him even when she knew about his past. She went to him to know about Abhay' s truth and about Raichands. She was feeling terrible now.
How could be she so stupid? She hide her face on his chest and her tears made its way on her cheeks, soaking in his shirt. Abhay felt wetness and looked down. She was crying. But he couldn't see tears in her eyes. He cupped her face and made her look into his eyes.

'Ssshhhh piya... Why are u crying? It's not ur fault. Everyone do that what you did.'

'No abhay. I don't deserve your love. I never trusted you enough. I always said I trust you more than anything but I realise I lied.' , piya said while sobbing and looked down not able to face his eyes.

'No piya. U never lied. Just look at me. Can't u see how much I love you. Don't you find love for you in my eyes?', abhay asked in a hope she would stop crying.

Piya looked up and nodded.

'Then keep quiet . U are not at fault it was me who never told you anything. I can read mind even then I want to know everything. I also doubt even after this. So think how you will feel when you have no idea whats going on. When someone orders you without telling you what it was for. It is not about trust piya. I know u were angry with me then because of the words I said to you and this anger led one thing to another . Nothing else.', saying this abhay pulled her into a tight hug, rubbing her back to calm her down.

'U said I'm unromantic. Am I really?', abhay asked to divert her mind.

Piya looked upto him, smiled and nodded.

'U are', piya said and pouted her lips.

Abhay gave a peck on her pout , making her blush.

' so now ', abhay smirked.

Piya shook her head and hugged him again.

.
.

Everyone was roaming in the college. Noone to be found in the classroom except one, Abhay Raichand. Instead of sitting in a corner, he was sitting there in the first row, in the middle. Unknown to his presence, piya also reached there in hope of studying something which she was avoiding from quite a days. But her study plans left for heaven as soon she looked at him. Eyes met and both smiled widely. She approached his bench and sat beside him.

'What are you doing in this morning when nobody is around', piya asked him out of curiosity.

'I'm not interested when somebody is around... u know it', abhay replied.

'Well... I can ask u the same', abhay countered back after a while.

'ummm... It's like I'm here to study something. U know classroom is more comfortable than any place when no one around', saying this piya got busy in books while abhay in some thoughts.

Time passed when piya realised abhay was lost somewhere. She became worried and waved her hands infront of his eyes.

'where lost?', piya asked.

'Thinking something', abhay spoke , still in thoughts.

'What?' she asked but he remained silent.

'Is that something u can't tell me about. Or is it something related to maithili?', she asked again after a while.

He nodded and she became alert which was noticed by him. He comforted her.

' Piya... She was asking about my soulmate', piya looked confused soulmate?

'Soulmates are two people tied by fate with their souls. When I was human I believed it to be maithili for me but it was not the truth. After some decades of our death, I found that my soulmate was yet to meet me, clearly meant it wasn't maithili. When I saw u I felt an unknown attachment. Even when I wanted to go away from you, I never could. I realised...', he stopped.

' that I am your soulmate...right', piya completed.

He nodded. Piya smiled and hugged him. After sometime they backed off.

'But this isn't the problem. U know it's maithili. I lied to her that it was her for me. But I guess she is soon gonna know this. And I fear the day when she would come to know. She will try something horrible. I fear she would do something to you and if i couldn't save you then I won't be able to live...', piya Sushed him stopping him to complete his words.

'Nothing will happen to me when you're there for me. I trust you', piya ensured him.

He looked into her eyes, only to find love and desire for him. He hugged her tightly. They broke the hug when someone cleared her throat. It was Misha, who was looking at them with wide open eyes. Later, she smirked as she thought her boring plan worked.

'Piya... Are u feeling hot? U know temperature is increasing I think', Misha winked at piya who was confused.

'What Misha? I think ur hangover hasn't left you yet.', piya said irritatedly.

' u better give me party so I can get that hangover,darling', Misha winked and piya rolled her eyes.

Piya got up from her seat and sat beside Misha. Misha stared her with a 'r u serious?' look. Piya just ignored her stare and got busy in book but her mind was somewhere else. She didn't want to leave his side,not even in classroom, but situation wasn't favourable to them. Even then Abhay wasn't ready for it infront of everyone. They still had to pretend , god knows for how long.

'What? I noticed u r staring me?', piya finally asked as she couldn't avoid her stare for long.

'What's wrong with u two ,dude? I mean why u guys pretend infront of me atleast', Misha had got some idea that they were pretending but why?

' C'mon Misha, we aren't pretending ok. Why would we when we already know there is nothing between us. It was just like he was upset for some reasons so I comforted him, that's all.' ,piya lied.

Misha wasn't the one who would believe her friends' lie so easily. She knew they were hiding something. It wouldn't be easy for to spill it out from piya. She would try atleast though it wasn't the right time. She chose to remain silent for the moment. Soon class got filled up with students and teacher came to teach them.

.
.

The whole family gathered in the hall except the one, maithili. Dusk had shown its way in the sky.
Silence prevailed everywhere as if storm was going to hit them hard. A confusion arose in their mind regarding maithili. She wasn't interested in showing up to them, not even abhayendra whom she claimed to love so much.
Her distance from them had planted a doubt in their head that what was she actually upto? Was she planning something? What it could be?

'I don't like this silence Haseena. It always seems to be a bad omen', chand complaint.

' but what can we do chand? What if proves to be silence before storm', Haseena spoke worriedly.

' Then we need to be prepared for every possible  trouble which is going to head towards us in future', abhay alerted them.

'What is maithili doing? Is she planning something? Why can't she show upto us?', Haseena asked.

'Don't know mom...but we can't trust anyone right away. Trouble can head from werewolves side too as I killed one of them.', abhay spoke.

'Then we'll have to prepare ourselves for war, abhay. May be this would be a last war between us', chand suggested.

They all nodded their head in agreement.

_________

So this was today's update.

What is maithili really upto? Any guesses?

Drop ur views and please vote and follow me.🙏🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 13.5K 148
Welcome back guys! Back with a new one....πŸ˜‰ What will happen when a flirty guy and a philophobic will fall in into the sea of love...❀️❀️❀️ Will th...
1.6K 137 12
Hello everyone, I have written my version of story on our favorite couple Abhiya. It start after Piya's memory loss however it is a tangent from ther...
1.4K 227 18
Keya ha?? *****If you find this story to similar to any story so don't leave reading the chapter name "Leap".****** Andar Jake Dekho.....πŸ‘€ The story...
2.3K 193 28
War is brewing, as it has been since the beginning of time. Only now, the vampires are taking positions against the wolves and the humans. The wolve...