Lightning And Fire: Natsu x R...

By Elva_Proxima19

Y/n, the youngest and only daughter in the Dreyar family, an S-Class Wizard. She has Lightning Dragon Slaying... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Welcome Back!
Chapter 2: The Truth
Chapter 3: Infiltrate the Everlue Mansion: Part 1
Chapter 4: Infiltrate the Everlue Mansion: Part 2
Chapter 5: The Wizard in Armor
Chapter 6: Lullaby: Part 1
Chapter 7: Lullaby Part 2:
Chapter 8: Lullaby Part 3:
Chapter 9: Wind and Flame
Chapter 10: The Strongest Team
Chapter 11: Natsu Vs Erza
Chapter 13: Laxus & Y/n
Chapter 14: Missing S-Class Quest
Chapter 15: The Peace Village
Chapter 16: Laxus and Mira
Chapter 17: Natsu and the Dragon egg Part 1
Chapter 18: Natsu and the Dragon Egg: Part 2
Chapter 19: Phantom Lord: Part 1
Chapter 20: Phantom Lord: Part 2
Chapter 21: Y/n Dreyar and Lucy Heartfilia
Chapter 22: 15 Minutes!
Chapter 23: A Scar for Life
Chapter 24: Natsu
Chapter 25: Awakening
Chapter 26: Laxus
Chapter 27: The Play
Chapter 28: Loke
Chapter 29: Tower of Heaven
Chapter 30: Y/n's Plan
Chapter 31: Hypnotized?
Chapter 32: The Battle of Fairy Tail
Chapter 33: Battle Royal!
Chapter 34: Sweet to Vicious
Chapter 36: Fantasia Parade
Chapter 37: Do you Remember: Part 1
Do you Remember: Part 2
Do your Remember: Part 3
Chapter 38: A week of Fun!
Chapter 39: Allied Forces, Assemble.
Chapter 40: Oracion Seis's plan
Chaoter 41: Lucy and Y/n Vs Angel
Chapter 42: Natsu vs Cobra
Chapter 43: End of The Oracion Seis
Chapter 44: Saving Natsu
Chapter 45: Rainbow Cherry Blossoms
Chapter 46: Gildarts
Chapter 47: Gildarts and Y/n's fun days
Chapter 48: S-Class Trials
Chapter 49: Gildarts Vs Natsu, Second Trial and Enemy Invasion
Chapter 50: Grimore Heart and Family.
Chapter 51: Y/n on Fire
Chapter 52: The Magic Council
Chapter 53: The Truth
Chapter 54: The Tenrou Tree
Chapter 55: Team Natsu Vs Hades
Chapter 56: The Thunder Siblings
Chapter 57: Y/n's True Father
Chapter 56: Hold Hands
Authors Note

Chapter 35: Ice Dragon Slayer

529 13 1
By Elva_Proxima19

"Great! Fine by me! It'll save him. Also remember Hayden is around here somewhere!" I exclaimed as Laxus then attacked Erza.

"Erza!" Natsu and I both exclaimed in unsion.
"That's quite an ugly face you making there girly. Ugly!" Laxus laughed as he attack Erza. She then hit the ground hard.
"That's enough! I told you your mine you jerk!" Natsu growled.
"Natsu! Remeber he is hypnotized by Hayden!" I yelled as I moved my hands by the enchantment and tried scratching it to break it. In the process I hurt myself.
"Sorry. I didn't even see you there." Laxus laughed while Natsu gasped. I was trying so hard to keep myself from laughing, but I busted out lauhing.
"Hey it's not funny!" Natsu growled as his fist turned to flames.
"I can't help it!" I laughed.
"Your about to notice me pal!" Natsu growled as I continued to laugh.
"Oh yeah! We'll come at me then,  Salamander!" Laxus stated with a smile as he took off his coat and headphones. Natsu then attack Laxus. He dodge the attack as Natsu then came back with another attack. Laxus's and Natsu's attacks them clashed as Laxus threw Natsu back. Natsu slid across the ground and I had finally stopped laughing.
"Natsu be careful." Erza stated.
"I'm okay. You don't got to worry about me." Natsu stated as he stood back up. Laxus then kicked Natsu and grabbed his arm.
"Natsu!" I exclaimed.
"Where do you think your going, you little punk?!" Laxus said evily as he then punched Natsu in the face with his lighting multiple times. I then began to try and scratch the seal off. I knew if I could get it off, then I could explode the cage and go and stop the Thunder Palace.

Soon Natsu grabbed Laxus's arm.
"I'm staying here! This fight is just perfect for me!" Natsu said as he punched Laxus. Laxus then electrocuted Natsu again as he then begin to punch Natsu multiple times again. Then Natsu hit Laxus and they did it a couple more times. Soon Laxus pulled Natsu down as his fist illuminated in electricity. Natsu then attacked Laxus by kicking towards Laxus's feet. Laxus dodge it as he then stomped on Natsu's face.
"Dammit!" I growled as Natsu got up and Laxus kick Natsu back. Natsu slid back as Erza got up and elbowed Natsu down on the ground.
"Not nice." Laxus laughed as I rocked the cage back and forth. I then stood up a bit as I reached my hand outside the cage trying to get the hook out of the cage when I saw a sword come heading towards the cage. I moved my hand quickly back in side the cage as I saw it broke the magic seal.
"Thanks, Erza!" I exclaimed with a smile as I broke the cage with my lightning. I then landed on the ground as Erza attack Laxus. I then quickly began to run at Laxus.
"It actually breaks my heart! Doll face--" Laxus laughed as I then punched him right on the side of the face making him hit the wall.
"Y/n! Just took Laxus down in a single hit! Jeez! She's Scary!" Natsu trembled as Laxus got back up and then attacked Erza again. Erza then requipped into her lightning Empress armor. They then battled a little bit as I then final got tired of this pitty little fight.
"Natsu, take care of Laxus! Erza let's go destroy the lacrima's! I can take them down. Now let's go. I have faith in Natsu." I yelled as I kicked Laxus.
"I'll leave my faith in his hands as well, let's go!" Erza stated as she ran outside.
"Haha! You must be crazy! My baby sis is the only one who can destroy those Lacrima's." Laxus laughed.
"Dammit. I forgot." I heard a mumble.
"Hayden. Natsu, save Laxus for me." I mumbled and then asked Natsu to save my brother.
"Of course. I'm putting my faith in you guys! You hear!" Natsu said with a smile. I gave him a nod as I took off running behind Erza. She requipped into her Haven's armor as I requip into my Lightning Angel's Armor. I quickly ran to the middle of Magnolia and jumped up into the sky where I spawned my wings to keep me in the air.

I move my hands to the side as electricity intensify around me. As I was getting ready to begin the spell that destroys the lacrimas, they then begin to glow. I gasped as I could tell they we're about to blow. I looked over at Erza who had 198 swords spawned, I then took a deep breath and begin the spell that would deactivate the lacrimas.
"Thunder struck. Thunder silence the Thunder Palace. Stop it from activating." I chanted as I moved my hands up in an x position above my head.
"Destruction isn't necessary, in this messure. I command the Thunder Palace to deactivate! I COMAND IT TO SELF DESTRUCT!" I yelled and chanted as I moved my hand to the side and spun.
"Erza! NOW!" I yelled as I spun and the Lacrima's then shattered as I then glowed a bright light as the lacrima's blew up. The lighting then struck me and I ate the electricity. Afterwards once the electricity stopped hitting me, I had felt an increase of my magic by over 50%. My hair was raised my light was bright and I had then quickly ran back to Erza. She had been struck down by the lightning lacrimas.
"Erza, are you okay?" I asked as I stopped away from the church.
"Yeah. I can tell you are a lot better." Erza laughed.
"I had a meal. I'm going to go help Natsu now." I said with a smile as I ran quickly and swiftly into Kardia Cathedral. I walked inside the doors to see Laxus and Natsu smiling.

"Dammit! You didn't help me at all!" Hayden growled as he showed up behind Laxus.
"Hayden." I growled as I planted my feet into the ground.
"Now do as I say! Take down Natsu and Y/n!" Hayden growled as Laxus fell down on his knees.
"No. I don't mind taking down Salamander, but not my Baby sis." Laxus said with a smile.
"Laxus." I said with a smile.
"She's safe, now. I won't let you control me no more." Laxus said as he grabbed Hayden's foot.
"What the!" Hayden gasped.
"This is for messing with my family!" Laxus yelled as he crashed Hayden onto the ground revealing a small scar sideways on his face. Hayden got up as he then struck Laxus.
"Laxus!" Natsu and I exclaimed in unsion as Laxus fell down to his knees. Hayden had put his hands on Laxus's head and magic then began to strike Laxus. He was controlling him with a flick of his finger as a blue light surrounded the two of them.
"Laxus! You have to fight it!" I exclaimed as I closed my eyes and felt the temperature drop in the room. I opened them to see blue ice that was mixed with Laxus's lightning coming at me. Natsu pushed me out of the way as he attacked Hayden. He was then thrown up to the roof of Kardia Cathedral as Laxus jumped up and then began to fight again. Laxus was kicking Natsu's ass and I couldn't move. It froze me, I could only just watch. I couldn't believe what was happening because Laxus's lightning was blue instead of yellow like normal.
"Haha! You like what I did to your boy toy and your brother, Baby!" Hayden laughed as he came walking towards me. I blinked and regained my thoughts.
"Take another step and I electrocute you so bad that you feel the sting still in a week!" I growled as I turned towards him.
"Well aren't you full of fire!" Hayden laughed as my electricity increased. I then planted my foot back as I then quickly ran and attacked Hayden. He fell backwards as I was now many feet back from him as I watched Natsu who couldn't move. Soon I saw a bright blue light of electricity it was heading for Natsu.
"Raging bolt!" Laxus shouted as a big ball of blue electricity hit Natsu.
"Natsu!" I exclaimed in pure shock as Laxus laughed. As the light disappeared Natsu was gone. I trembled knowing Laxus wouldn't do that to me. I then fell on my knees as tears fell down.

"L-Laxus." I trembled as tear fell down my eyes.
"Hahaha! How'd you like that?!" Laxus laughed evily.
"Well done, Laxus. Now that just shows how weak mister flame dragon is." Hayden laughed.
"No. NO! NATSU! AHHH!" I screamed through tears as electricity intensify around me. It lifted my hair back up and it then doubled in strength.
"What the hell! Impossible! Your not that strong!" Hayden gasped.
"LAXUS! SNAP OUT OF IT!" I screamed as I stood up. The electricity dancing around me.
"Y/n." Laxus growled.
"Natsu. You killed him!" I growled as I looked at Hayden. My eyes glowed as my wings stretched out. I pushed my foot back and I took off. I hit Hayden and shoved him and electrocute him as I kicked off of him letting him hit the wall. I then quickly grabbed Hayden threw him up a use my lightning dragon's iron fist that shoved him back into the same spot in the wall.

I was pissed.

'He used my own brother to kill my best friend, and the same man I love! He would die!' I thought as I growled and I then heard a familiar sigh. It was Gajeel. I turned around quickly to see he was on the railing holding Natsu.
"That's no way to treat one of your comrades! Only you would be the one to save your sister and get controlled by the enemy." Gajeel stated.
"Gajeel!" I exclaimed with a smile.
"Thankfully. I got to him before you did." Gajeel said holding Natsu by the top of his pants.
"Thank you." I said with tears falling down my cheek.
"I want to be the one to take this kid down." Gajeel stated.
"Gajeel. Y/n." Natsu stated as Gajeel then jumped to the ground. He then threw Natsu to the ground.
"I have another challenger. Hahaha!" Laxus laughed.
"I'm done with this!" I yelled as I kicked Laxus right in the head making him fall down unconscious.
"Wow! Baby, those attacks hurt. If your boy-friend stands in my way of having you! He and his little friend, and all that stand in my way will end up dead soon anyways! I'll eliminated them." Hayden laughed.
"If you want to eliminate them. Your going to have to go through me!" I growled as I jumped up and landed by the boys.
"I'll take care of Hayden, okay. Just get Laxus and Y/n to safety. You stay out of this." Natsu demaned Gajeel to do so.
"No deal! I got a score to settle with Y/n, but I'll stay by her side until we can take Hayden down. This guy ain't messing around he's a real monster." Gajeel stated.
"Agreed." I growled as the electricity intensified.
"You can tell she's got Makarov's blood running through her. I definitely know that she'll need some back up. It sucks but I think well have to fight him as a team. You and Me and Y/n." Gajeel stated.
"Fine by me." I growled as the electricity intensify.
"No way! I'm going to take him down on my own! I'd never team up with a goon like you! So stay out of this!" Natsu whined.
"Natsu! It's our only option. I was at full strength when I first took him down. He sent his little snake guy at me and knocked me down. This guy has something seriously wrong with him, and I feel like he has a familiar smell. I just can't put my finger on it." I stated.
"Just look at him. Y/n, is that the same guy you remember?" Gajeel asked me.
"No. Hayden was a nice guy. He is far more evil, now." I stated.
"What's the matter you scared?! You should be!" Hayden laughed as Laxus soon got back up.
"Laxus's is definitely different, too. Just look at him. Whatever you do, don't let Hayden place his hands on your head!" I added.
"I can tell that's an enemy. Y/n. Take care of Laxus. We've got Hypno-boy. Don't you get it most of our members have been taken out by each other. We're the only three who can save Laxus, and take this enemy out. You with me!" Gajeel stated.
"Natsu. I know you hate to see Laxus in this state. I do, too. I've got him. You two take out Hayden." I sighed.
"I thought you said the sky isn't big enough for two dragon's." Natsu added.
"Yeah. I did, but no dragon's ain't flying with all of this ice and lightning." Gajeel said with a smile.
"There's three dragon slayer vs one ice guy and a another dragon slayer. Let's take them down." I growled as I pushed my foot back and hit Laxus with my fist. I then went behind him and kicked him towards Gajeel and Natsu. They attacked him as I ran towards Hayden. "I'm tired of you hiding!" I yelled and I pulled out my wings and attacked him.
Gajeel and Natsu had took Laxus down with a roared as I was busy fighting Hayden. I then hit him with Electrical Shine and it exploded as Natsu's and Gajeel's attack exploded. Laxus was now down, once again. I felt good knowing my big brother was fine now.

"Alright boys. It's time. Three against one!" I demaned as they stood right beside me.
"That's the best you got!" Hayden laughed.
"You didn't even put a scratch on him." Natsu stated.
"But, how?" I gasped.
"I don't get it. You threw tons of attacks at him and he's still standing." Gajeel stated.
"I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm suprised that Y/n here didn't realize it, but I haven't told anyone about this. I guess I can trust the three of you." Hayden laughed as his teeth turned to fangs his power increased as scales came over him. He then roared like a lion as his powers increased in a blue circle around him.
"This is bad. Get out of the way!" I yelled as I planted my foot back.
"Ice dragon..." Hayden stated.
"He's a dragon slayer!" Natsu gasped as I moved my hands to the side.
"Lightning Dragon..." I begin to say as the electricity increased.
"ROAR!" Hayden and I said in unsion as our attacks came out of our mouths. The attacks clashed and they then hit and exploded. Some of the ice hit me and some of the lightning hit Hayden. While the rest hit Laxus, Natsu, and Gajeel. They were laying on the ground as I stood standing still waiting for the next atatck.
"Boys! Talk to me!" I demanded.
"Your still alive. Damn. I was sure that would've finish you off." Hayden growled.
"Don't you remember what I said! We never stop fighting!" I growled.
"Why won't you give up already!" Hayden growled.
"I can't move." Natsu said weakly.
"Me either." Gajeel agreed.
"Dammit!" I growled as I closed my eyes and I started glowing.
"You two are losers. Get up Laxus. It's time. Finish them." Hayden laughed as Laxus got up. Laxus got up as he then begin to use the one spell we promised Gramps we would never use unless we became the guild's Master and if there's a threat to the guild.

"Laxus! No!" I exclaimed.
"Where's all that magic energy coming from." Gajeel said weakly.
"You can't use Fairy Law! It'll kill us!" I yelled.
"That's right. That's what I want him to do!" Hayden laughed.
"That's the same spell that defeated Master Jose." Gajeel stated.
"So Gramps used it." I sighed.
"Laxus! What are you thinking?!" Natsu stated.
"Laxus! Stop this instant!" I yelled as I fell to my knees as the tears fell.
"I. Cant. Control. It." Laxus mumbled.
"Laxus!" I screamed with my eyes closed.
"Y/n." Natsu mubbled.
"Forgive. Me." Laxus mumbled.
"Laxus, Fight this for Y/n!" Natsu yelled as he pulled me into a hug.
"Please!" I cried.
"Don't do this!" Natsu yelled as I wrapped my arms around him.
"Y/n." Natsu said as he put his head against mine.
"Natsu. I love you!" I cried.
"Laxus! Stop!" Levy yelled making me, Natsu, Gajeel, and Laxus look back at her.
"Levy!" Natsu and I exclaimed.
"You idiot." Gajeel growled.
"You've got to see the Master! He's doesn't have much time. Master Makarov, I mean your grandfather is close to death." Levy exclaimed.
"No." I cried.
"Go see him before it's to late!" Levy exclaimed. I shoved Natsu back as I tightened my fist.
"No!" I screamed as a magic circle appeared underneath me. I stood up as the ground soon began to shake.
"Laxus! You said you wanted me, you, and Gramps to have that bond again, right! If he dies we won't!" I cried as the power increased.
"Y/n." Laxus stated still holding the spell.
"This is working out perfectly for me! Makarov dies I can wiped the guild down in a matter of minutes!" Hayden laughed.
"Laxus! Fight this!" I screamed as my hair lifted up once again as my power increased violently.
"What is she doing?" Gajeel asked.
"She's saving Laxus." Natsu stated.
"Ahh!" I screamed as I then begin to float in the air.
"What the hell!" Hayden gasped.
"Kaminari's lightning Angel's Dragon's  Heaven purification!" I screamed as the lightning increased dancing around me as I held my hand together. I then threw them outwards as my lightning became as bright as Fairy Law.
"I'm done playing games!" I mummbled as I then threw my hands back together in a up prayer position. The room lit up as Laxus activated Fairy Law. The attack I'm using, purifies my enemies and maybe make them wish for death, but I had to use it to save Laxus.

The attack hit Laxus while Fairy Law didn't even touch us. Natsu, Gajeel, and Levy was coughing, from the dust.
"What the! No way! How the hell are you all still alive!" Hayden gasped as he saw the attack didn't hit us.
"Levy, are you alright?" Gajeel asked Levy.
"What about Natsu, and Y/n? Are they okay?" Levy asked.
"Yeah. They look just fine to me." Gajeel chuckled.
"He hit them with so much magic energy it should've worked!" Hayden gasped.
"The guild members and citizens of Magnolia remained unharmed." A familiar voice that made me smile stated.
"Y/n. Thank you." Laxus mumbled as he fell down.
"No problem, Laxus." I said with a smile as I walked over beside him and picked him up.
"No! Why would you do this to me Freed!" Hayden growled.
"It looks like your spell didn't work. Not a single person was killed." Freed stated.
"That's impossible! Laxus casted the Fairy Law spell perfectly!" Hayden growled.
"Freed ain't your ally! He's is a member of my guild. No one would work for you!" I stated as I begin walking towards Freed.
"I only stood by you to ensure Y/n and Laxus's safety. Now that they are safe, I won't follow you anymore! The reason why the spell didn't work was because Laxus cares deeply for his comrades, and his little sister. So that's why none of us are hurt." Freed stated with a smile.
"It's true. Cause I know that spell, and that's the way it works." I said with a smile.
"Then what the hell did you do then!" Hayden growled.
"The spell I used purified Laxus. You can no longer use him. I'm going to take my big bro to the guild. You guys got Ice boy here." I said with a smile.
"Yeah." Gajeel and Natsu agreed as I then took off after I told them I'd be back.

It was 5 minutes later as I was now walking down Magnolia's streets.
"Laxus you okay?" I asked as I carried him on my back.
"Yeah." He mumbled.
"That's good." I sighed as I kept walking.
"Y/n! Laxus!" I heard a familiar voice shouting that made me stop in my tracks. I turned to around see Mira, Cana, Juvia, and Elfman.
"Mira." Laxus mumbled as he tried to get off my back as he rolled over and dragged me with him. We fell down as he rolled over. I hit the concrete while Laxus landed face first into a section of the broken wall that one of our guild mates had caused.
"Y/n!" Cana shouted as the world felt like it was spinning. I sat up and shaked my head. I then jumped up as I glared down at Laxus.
"Why the hell did you do that! If you wanted to see Mira then you should've just asked!" I growled.
"Sorry." He mumbled and I sighed as Cana and the other's came running over.
"Thank god! Y'all are okay!" Cana stated as Mira got down to look at Laxus.
"Yeah. I actually had to purify Laxus." I joked a bit.
"Really." Elfman exclaimed.
"Yes, but the main question I have to ask is what the hell happened to Freed?" I asked.
"Oh, Mira finally raised her fist again. If you know what I'm saying." Cana said.
"That's great! Now you won't feel useless anymore! I exclaimed with a smile.
"Thanks. Y/n. You know. It was actually you, Laxus, and Lisanna who helped me. Freed was gonna kill Elfman, but he was doing what ever it took to save you and Laxus." Mira stated with a smile as she ruffled Laxus's hair.
"I actually don't know what to say." I stated feeling a bit dumb.
"Yeah. We just told him you two would be proud." Mira stated.
"That's good enough, but I hate to break it to ya, but I have to get back to the boys. They need me. Elfman take Laxus back to the guild, I'll be back with Natsu and Gajeel in no time." I stated with a smile.
"Y-Y/n." Laxus mumbled as he sat up.
"Hmm." I mumbled.
"Kick his ass." Laxus smiled.
"I will." I said as lightning surrounded me. I smiled as I kicked off the ground and headed back towards Natsu and Gajeel. As I got back to Kardia Cathedral I saw Natsu and Hayden fighting in the sky. I swiftly ran back inside the Cathedral as I planted my feet into the ground.
"Y/n, what are you doing?!" Freed asked.
"Dragon Force." I said with a smile as my body then began to glow. My outfit turned scaley as I had scale bracelets, a scale pattern on my body. (The picture at the very top)

I then pushed off the ground as I headed towards Hayden and Natsu. Natsu was soon struck into the side of the Cathedral as Hayden hit Natsu making him violently fall threw the Cathedral's wall. Hayden then kicked Natsu as he hit the roof of the Cathedral.
"Face it already! It's over!" Hayden growled as Natsu got back up.
"Natsu!" Levy exclaimed as I jumped up on top of the building behind Natsu.
"Why don't you just give up the fight! The guild! Y/n! Neither of them belong to you! NEVER!" Natsu yelled.
"Oh Yeah." Hayden growled.
"Ice Dragon..." He yelled as I pushed Natsu back. I got in front of Natsu as I made an X symbol.
"Kaminari's lightning Angel's dragon's Heaven's Shield!" I yelled blocking his attack.
"Did the old man ever tell you to respect you elders girly!" Hayden laughed.
"How about you!" I growled as Natsu soon got back up.
"That was your last mistake kid!" Hayden laughed as he pulled back.
"No!" I growled as he pulled back. I gasped as I knew what he was using. I then pulled back as a magic circle spawned above me.
"Lightning Dragon's..." I begin to say.
"No! That much magic energy could kill y'all!" Freed yelled.
"Heavenward Halberd!" We both yelled in unsion sending our attack head to head. They hit and made a massive explosion. That was soon redirected.
"What the..." I muttered.
"Get him!" Gajeel yelled.
I smiled as I pushed my foot back and took off after Hayden.
I then punched the ground as I used my spell Lightning Dragon's Iron Hammer. It electrocuted Hayden and I then quickly hit Hayden with Lightning Dragon's Iron fist. I then kicked him with some of my lightning magic.
"This is for Laxus and Natsu!" I yelled as I used severed split. I then continued as I used Raging bolt, "This is For all of Fairy Tail!" I yelled as the lightning struck Hayden making him fall through the Cathedral. I was breathing really hard as Natsu walked up beside me as he put his hand on my shoulder.
"Y/n." Natsu mumbled.
"Hayden must die!" I growled.
"No! Let the magic council deal with him!" Natsu stated as he turned me around. I sighed as my dragon force dissipated.
"We won!" I said with a smile.
"That's my girl." Natsu said as he picked me up around my waist.
"Natsu." I mumbled as I laid my head against his. After a little while we had got off the building and Natsu and I was walking back to the guild. While Freed was following behind us. Gajeel and Levy was taking a different route back to the guild as they carried Hayden with them.

"Natsu." I said as I held my hands behind my back.
"Hmm. Yeah what is it Y/n?" Natsu asked as he walked beside me with his arms up behind his head.
"I just wanted to ask that when you said you love me, did you mean it?" I asked as I turned to him and I stopped walking.
"Yeah! I definitely meant that! I love you, Y/n. It'll never change." Natsu said as he pulled me close. A growl was heard behind us as I knew it was Freed.
I sighed and told him to back off a bit.
"Natsu. It won't change towards me either." I stated as I grabbed his scarf and pulled him close. I kissed him as Natsu soon kissed me back.

That day we ended in victory as the Fantasia parade was pushed back a day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 1.9K 30
What if there was a next generation of Fairy Tail? What if they all had gone back to the past? What will the future parents do? How can the next gen...
140K 3.6K 42
Complete 18 year old (Y/N) Dreyar is the Shadow God Slayer of Fairy Tail. However, she holds one of the most mysterious pasts in all of Fiore that s...
2.5K 15 22
This story is about Nashi Dragneel and the rest of the next generation of Fairy Tail wizards. One day, a new dark guild appears in Fiore. With little...
130K 3.2K 45
[COMPLETED] Follow the adorable and cute story of Fairy Tail as they enter a beach resort... The trip was meant to be unharmful, designed to congrat...