Mafias slave

nemoffics द्वारा

'From now on you are my slave ' 'What ?' 'I will make you regret slapping me infront of everyone' 'But you... अधिक

Introduction
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Final
Authors note

5

18K 578 55
nemoffics द्वारा

'I will do it.'

'I'm waiting.'

You handed him his phone and hesitantly went to your dress unbuttoning your dress. You hoped some miracle to happen and looks like god listened to you. Just when you were about to slide your dress down he got a call. You stopped doing whatever your doing and looked at him answering his phone call.

'Ugh that bastard I m coming now.'

He said frustrated and you sighed in relief. He looked at you and said

'You are lucky today. Next time no one will help you. I will be back at dinner time and I want everything to be ready. Clean the house.'

'What about your maids?'

'Oh princess I have fired all of them for you. We don't want you to live your life happily right. Clean all the rooms and don't go to the third floor. Don't try to escape because I have men guarding all around my house.'

He said and went away.

I hate him.

You said to yourself. You put your hair into a bun and sighed looking around the house. It was huge. The living room itself was so big. You went into the kitchen and saw it was big too but fancy. Your eyes roamed around the house and you were in awe.

'Wow inspite being a jerk he has a good taste.'

You said to yourself .

Will I be able to finish cleaning myself by night.

You looked at the clock and it said 11:30 am.

I should start now.

You said to yourself and started cleaning everything. You were pissed how your life turned out. You didn't like him ruling you but you have no choice right. You went upstairs to and cleaned bedrooms. All were normal ones but one was different. It had a walk in closet too. The interior of the room was dark shaded. .

This might be his room. Not only his room but the whole house interior was dark coloured. You liked it. You cleaned his room. You went to the last room which was located at the corner. You opened the door to find a single bed at the corner with a small table beside it and small wardrobe. You saw your belongings there.

So this is my room.

You sighed plopping one the bed. This was small compared to your previous bedroom.

But what can you expect from him as his slave. This room was much better for a slave to live. Wait Wth y/n, you accepted yourself as his slave. What am I thinking. No way I m gonna be his slave for the rest of my life. I should do something. I should escape from here. But I should also take mirae far away from here.

You looked at the time and it showed 7:00 pm.

Wow the time passed by quickly. I should start making dinner.

You showered and changed into a night dress and went to kitchen to make dinner. After making dinner you were bored. You didn't eat anything since morning and you weren't hungry. You sighed out of boredom. You looked around the house and you went to the backyard.

Your jaw dropped looking at the view. It had a swimming pool. It was very simple yet elegant. You didn't know how to swim but you liked resting your body in water. You wanted to go into the pool but you refrained yourself from it. You went inside and looked at stairs.

Why did he said you weren't allowed to the third floor. Being the curious girl you are you made yourself up the stairs. Maybe you could find something against him .  You were about to open a room door which was giving you bad vibes but a hand stopped your movement. The hand grabbed you towards him and you landed on a hard chest.

'Ouch.'

You said rubbing your forehead looking up to find him. Your heart beat raced looking at his red angry eyes. Oh no what did I get myself into.

'What did I say about breaking my rules ? '

He said with a deep voice which frightened you.

'Looks like you need to get a punishment.'

He said titling his head a side with a smirk on his face. What's with this boy. He was so angry just a few sec ago and now he is back to his usual cocky self. He dragged you downwards and took you inside a bathroom. He pushed you inside and turned on the shower on you.

You struggled to get out of his grip but he was very strong like beast. The water was very cold sending shivers down your spine and goosebumps all over your body. You hated cold water. He held you firm under the shower. You slowly started feeling your body parts numb because of the coldness.

You wanted to beg him to stop but being stubborn you didn't. You let him punish you. The cold water hit you like ice cubes falling on your body. It ached. You stopped struggling accepting your defeat. After sometime he left you and you fell down on the ground. He left you but before leaving he said

'This is just a sample. There is much more you have to experience. I will make your life hell han y/n.'

He said and went away from there leaving you under the shower. With all strength left in your body you tried to get up and turned off the shower. You couldn't walk feeling your body parts numb. So you sat down there for sometime and tried to stand. You went into your room shivering from cold while limping. You changed your clothes and dried your hair.

You laid down on bed. Your body ached so badly. Not only because of the punishment he gave but also due the heavy work you did all this morning. Tears formed in your eyes. How you wished this was just a nightmare. Oh no y/n you can't accept your defeat. You must fight him. Don't regret slapping him. You did best. Don't make him powerful over you. You are a very strong girl. Your inner self said you.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Dark obsession Aarvikim द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

298K 12.3K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
149K 5.1K 54
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙪...
2M 63.3K 65
(EDITING/REWRITING PROCESS) (Warning : If you're a first time reader, I suggest you to wait a little until I'm done with the rewriting to get a bett...
451K 20.9K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...