I Am The Sword | LK

By Ppriyanim

She is the only Duchess that the Kingdom of Abelia has, and her name is Lalisa Van Sanerio. The owner of the... More

Introduction: IATS
Prologue:
Chapter 1: In the Midst of Celebration
Chapter 2: A Girl With Purple Eyes
Chapter 3: The World called Earth
Chapter 4: The Prophecy
Chapter 5: For Love
Chapter 6: Deception
Chapter 7: This Is Who You Are
Chapter 8: I'm home
Chapter 9: Daisies
Chapter 11: To Seoul
Chapter 12: Don't Go!
Chapter 13: Our
Chapter 14: Let Me Go
Chapter 15: This Is a Sin
Chapter 16: Hold Me
Chapter 17: Photoshoot
Chapter 18: Never Wear Sapphire
Chapter 19: She Was the One
Chapter 20: His Golden Eyes
Chapter 21: More than Enough
Chapter 22: Let's Go Home
Chapter 23: She Will Let Go
Chapter 24: Party in Seoul
Chapter 25: Point Their Guns
Chapter 26: Her Weakness
Chapter 27: One Step Ahead
Chapter 28: Let Me Love You
Chapter 29: Live While We're Young
Chapter 30: Wet Dreams
Chapter 31: First Snow Falls
Chapter 32: Just Want To Be Free
Chapter 33: I Love Her?
Chapter 34: It's a Sin to Love You
Chapter 35: Not Even You
Chapter 36: You're not Alone
Chapter 37: Jealousy is Deadly
Chapter 38: You are The Moon
Chapter 39: Our First Date
Chapter 40: Almost
Chapter 41: Falling
Chapter 42: A Blooming Star
Chapter 43: Shattered Dreams
Chapter 44: Fake Love
Chapter 45: You Are Nobody
Chapter 46: Set Me Free
Chapter 47: Leap in Time
Chapter 48: Sena
Chapter 49: Enchanted
Chapter 50: Fraudulent
Chapter 51: The Curse of Adeluth
Chapter 52: Untold Vows
Chapter 53: Trinity of Swords
Chapter 54: Concert of Magic
Chapter 55: Shallow Land
Chapter 56: Vengeance
Chapter 57: My Dearest Friends
Chapter 58: Tranquility
Epilogue: 25 years later
Ending Scenes
Special Chapter
Love War
Love War Sequel is OUT

Chapter 10: Shall We Dance?

1.1K 66 38
By Ppriyanim

Eleanor Palace, Abelia

Banquet, it's just one word but it's making Lisa tired. Socializing with Nobles is never good to her, but being a part of Iremia means to socialize with people. Because trust will only build through socializing. With her power so great it can only be recognized in two things.

Fear or Trust.

If people fear her, her power is useless. If people trust her, everyone will look up to her as their protector.

"You look so tired Lisa" Chaeyoung with a dessert on her hand appeared behind her.

"You went here to eat didn't you?" She laughed at her.

"Of course not, I'm here because it's their first ball" Pointed out the three stars of the night who are happily talking with the nobles.

"Well those three are something" A very beautiful princess appeared before them.

"Blessing and Prosperity to the Star of Abelia, Princess Jennie" they curtsey on her.

"Oh come on you two, you treat me like we never played on the mud before" She giggled, making her emerald eyes shimmers.

"Well those three are handsome, especially the marquis" she said.

"Oh good god Jen" chae covered her mouth, suppress her laughter.

"His name is Taehyung" Lisa said "Do you want me to introduce him to you?"

"No need for that" she giggled "I'm not like those modern young ladies who would throw themselves" "just look at them" "oh my gosh they're really trying to seduce them aren't they?" She watched them.

Lis turn to look at the three stars of the night. Ladies gathered around them with a huge smile-smirk on their faces. And some even try to—touch them?

"Have those ladies lost their wits?" Lisa's mouth agape from the oblivious scene.

"Lisa, are you going to dance for the second waltz as well?" Jennie asked her.

"Yes" "I missed mine before, so I have to dance tonight"

"With Lord Alfeus still?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I have no choice" Lisa said.

"Well then, I have to take my stroll early" Jennie said "I want to watch those Nobles drool over the most desirable duke and duchess of the whole Elgonia" she smiled, heading off of the ballroom.

A trumpet sound was heard all throughout the hall "Now entering, His Majesty, The King" "And His Highness, The Crown Prince"

Everyone lowered their heads as they entered the hall. Lisa noticed the grim face and the withered green eyes of Namjoon on the back of his father going to the throne.

"Did you two fought?" Lisa asked Chaeyoung.

"No, why would we?" "Although we haven't seen each other for a week while im busy helping the Marquis and Earl"

"Then why do I feel like there's something wrong" Lisa followed him with her eyes until they faced the crowd.

"May I have all of your attention" The King said.

"We gathered here today as we celebrate the knighting of the shield" "But I would like to announce a pleasant news" He paused.

"After the celebration" "My son, The Crown Prince will be married to Lady Jisoo San Chelona!" "And in a week the ceremony will be held on the Palace of Azalea!" The King said with a smile on his face.

Everyone clapped their hands as the announcement disembarked, but Lisa with a confounded face slowly looked over Chaeyoung who dropped her dessert and teaspoon on her hand.

"Chaeng" She saw her eyes shed a tear as she stared at the man whose green eyes were already looking at her in pain.

"N-No" Chaeyoung, with a trembling voice, dashed out of the ballroom with tears on her face.

People were applauding for the marriage announcement of the Crown Prince. Everyone, including Taehyung, clapped their hands as Lady Jisoo of Chelona was called out by The King to the center of the ballroom where the Crown Prince is waiting for her.

"Let the first waltz begin!" The King announces as he is seated on his throne.

"I thought Lady Chaeyoung is with the Prince" Jimin whispered to him "I didn't know he is to marry another one" he added

"I really thought so too," Taehyung whispered back.

"I can't believe it, just yesterday she was ecstatic when I talked to her about how they first met" "she was happy" Jimin sighed.

"Well, that's the bad side of being the crown" Taehyung sipped his glass of champagne "You don't get to choose who you marry into"

"You two seems to be in a conversation" Jungkook moved away from the crowd that gathered around him.

"Aye the famous boy is here," both of them bow their heads.

"Hyung, I'm fucking tired with all this shit" both of them laughed at him.

"You just became the only Duke of Abelia, with a handsome face, a wealth that didn't match with any of them, and that power?" "I'm sure a lot of Ladies are ready to go naked in front of you even without a word" Both of them laugh.

"Fucking hell" Jungkook held the space between his brows "that one lady.. I don't know which family.. she fucking grind her boobs on my arms hyunnngg... gotdamn it.. is this how noble are?" He sighed.

"That's exactly the reason why I hate socializing with them" Lisa joined the conversation.

"Your Grace" Jimin and Taehyung bow to her.

"People grind at you?" Jungkook asked.

"No but perverted hands couldn't keep their lust every time I was asked to dance" all of the boys hanged their mouths.

"What the fuck that's harassment" Taehyung said.

"Hmm" she agreed. "That's why I've never danced with them ever since," She said.

"Then why are you still going to dance later?!" He asked out loud, gaining a lot of attention from the crowd.

"You're lucky we're talking aliens, they wouldn't understand what you just said" She gave a small laugh.

Jungkook hissed at her "Don't dance later"

"Why not?"

"Lisa I swear—!"

"Ahem!" Taehyung faked a cough. "I'm heading out for a bit, gotta take some time to freshen up" Excusing himself out to the garden for a stroll.

As he walked past the bushes of the garden, he took a seat at the end rail looking the majestic night of the capital. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath of the fresh air.

He would be a fool if he said that being an idol on earth is something he didn't miss, but he has this lingering feeling that makes him want to stay here.

"Haa Yoongi Hyung is probably looking for us by now" He sighed, but he heard a scream not too loud coming from behind.

"Stop!" "What are you doing?!" He heard a loud voice of a woman.

"Hey, come on, just one dance" the guy creepy laughed.

"I said go away! This is an order!" He stood up from his seat and walked towards them, already had enough of the nobles.

Nobles of this generation is nastier than he thought. To think they'll laid their hands to a higher rank? This needs to be stop.

"You think yourself better than me?! Huh!" "You're nothing but a woman!" A fire was formed in his hand that made him run to prevent it reaching her.

"Help!" She screamed. But fortunately for her, Taehyung used his eyes as it shines in ruby to control the man's mind.

He saw the lady fall on the ground, her brunette hair blocking her face as she faced the ground panting.

"Is this how your father teaches you?" He looked up to see a familiar face that greeted him earlier, now reeks in alcohol.

"W-What did you do to my..body" the nobleman said in a trembling voice. Taehyung put out his flames.

"What are you doing!?" "Can't you see we're talking!" He said as soon as Taehyung removed his eyes on him and he was finally able to use his body once again.

"Are you okay Milady?" Taehyung asked her as he knelt down to face her. She was still breathing heavily.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!"

"Who do you think you are to talk informally" Taehyung glared his eyes back at him. "Don't you know who I am?"

"M-Marquis Seladona?" He finally caught up. "Uhh Marquis...I uhh" "I have to go" with that he ran as fast as he could.

"Milady?" Taehyung held her arms, and assisted her to stand up.

"Are you okay?" He removed some of the grass from her flowy pastel green gown.

"Uhm..T-Thank you Marquis"

The wind blew the clouds sweeping away from the moon as it grazed them with his light, he saw her beautiful emerald eyes glowing from the light as soon as she tilted her head facing him.

His eyes widen from her beauty.

Her brown hair swayed from the warm air, her eyes that glowed from the moonlight that stared back his eyes, her alluring plump lips that he is sure is soft wanting to kiss her right at that moment.

But,

"Blessing and Prosperity to the star of Abelia" He knelt on his knee as quick as he averted his eyes.

He curse internally to himself, he checked her out, he wants to smack the hell out of himself for doing so. She's a royal. "I'm sorry for my impoliteness, Your Highness"

"It's okay, y-you don't have to apologize..please stand up, the grass is dirty" She held his shoulder as he looked up, and once again her beauty captivated his heart.

"Beautiful..." He unconsciously said, Jennie's eyes widened as well as his, he abruptly stood up and scratch his neck.

"ahhh! That's not what I mean!" "ahh no I mean...Ohh Vita" He slap his forehead.

He closed eyes, cursing to himself. He did it again! How will he excuse himself again?!

But he heard a very soft laughter that melted his heart. He open his eyes to see her covering her plump lips as she trembles from laughter in ladylike manner.

"You're so fun to be with Marquis" she said giggling, which made his lips curve into a smile watching her dazzle under the moonlight.

"I didn't actually lie...Your Highness" he catches her attention.

"You're really beautiful" He smiled at her

Jennie stopped, she could feel her face heated up as it turn flustered red, as she tried to avoid his eyes but failed. She felt her heart warms under his gaze.

He just couldn't stop looking at her, watching her fidget her pretty little fingers, while nibbling her lips from the shyness she felt.

Ahh.. she really is so fucking beautiful.

💜💜💜

Lisa took another sip on her glass of wine,  staring at the people dancing on the center of the ball, she rested her body on a column away from the crowd that Jungkook made himself again while the first waltz is commencing.

She couldn't help but sigh looking at her childhood friend, the poor guy is in shock from what happened. He wasn't paying a single attention to his bride.

He look like a puppet doll in control by someone to continue dancing.

Lady Jisoo is a beautiful girl with a kindest heart. Lisa had been to her birthday party on her house before, and she's been to a lot of charity events.

She is fit to be the Crown Princess of Abelia, but unfortunately her groom's heart beats for another.

She sighed looking at the same door that her best friend dashed out, Lisa is not permitted to leave the ballroom even if she wanted to follow and comfort her but, duty must come before all else.

The first waltz has just finished, which means anytime soon She and Jungkook will start the second waltz.

She can hear a lot of ladies squealing from where Jungkook is, until she meets his sapphire eyes, as if asking if it is time to pick a partner for a dance.

She nodded her head and smiled, turning her gaze to where Lord Alfeus is. She saw him already staring back at her and gentlemen around him are teasing him nonstop.

She drank her wine until the last drop removing her gaze to place the empty glass on the table beside her.

She can hear girls crying, probably because they weren't picked by Jungkook. But she wasn't minding it, cause she too has to dance with someone from nobility even if she doesn't want to.

"Okay, just dance Lisa" "It's just a dance" She mumbled to herself, turning around towards Lord Alfeus.

But a tall and well fitted man towered her small frame, as well as a loud gasp covered the whole place.

She tilted her head to meet a sapphire eyes looking down on her.

"Jung— Your Grace, what are you doing here?" Her mouth hangs from shock.

"Your Grace..." he paused "Shall we have this dance?" Everyone was shocked to their core, some have already fainted.

"W-What?" She paused "This is absurd, you have to choose someone from nobility" she whispered.

"You're a Lady, I'm a Man, you're a noble, I'm also a noble" "both of us are traumatize with the other nobles, so I don't think there's something wrong with us dancing" Lisa closed her eyes shut, maintaining her composure.

"This isn't a game Jungkook" she clench her teeth

"I'm playing no game, Lisa" "As you say it's just a dance" Jungkook smiled at her defeat.

"So?" Right in front of the nobles he lowered his head, reaching for right hand and planted a kiss at the back of her hand.

"Shall we have this dance, Duchess?"

Lisa look around at the dumbfounded crowd of nobles, their head is shaking telling her not to take his hand.

But much to their dismay, she curtseyed on him, taking his hand and said "We shall, Your Grace"

He led her to the center of the ball, and after they arrived. She felt his left arm on her waist as she placed her right hand on his broad shoulder, while the other hands held firmly to one another.

"Let the second waltz start!" The King happily watch at the timely humans at the center stage, as they make another history.

The instrument started to play, taking one step at a time. Jungkook is an idol, dancing is his forte, and so this kind of dance is easy for him to memorize.

As the music went on, Jungkook twirl her before placing his hand on her waist. Their eyes never left each other as they succumbed to the music.

"You look so beautiful tonight" he started a conversation as they danced.

"Likewise, Your Grace" She said.

"Your gown looks so good on you" "Purple complement your eyes so much, but I think blue also—"

"Are you hitting on me Jungkook?" She asked.

"Oh don't be like that, can't I atleast compliment you?"

"Well, you can" "Thank you" She said with a smile.

"I'm nervous really.. Everyone is staring at us. I can feel their eyes on my skin" He whispered into her ears as their bodies collided, while circling from the music.

"This is the first time that Sanerio and Hynassy danced together" "So I won't blame them" she answered him.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Usually both dukedoms produce a son that inherits the power and title but look at us now." "I just really hope there won't be rumors after this" She sighed.

"About what?" He asked.

"Nothing, just another history probably" She said, but then she saw him smirk.

"Then should we make another history?" She heard him say.

"What?" He smiled at her, as he lifted her and found themselves back on the center of the ball.

"What are you doing?! Oh god you're ruining the waltz—!"

He twirls her again shutting her up, she was surprised as much as the crowd she is facing with. She flinch when she felt his big hand clasped on her waist and his head leaning on her bare shoulder.

"The dance is slow and boring, it's irritating me" he whispered into her ears closely, she could feel his breath on her neck that run shivers down to her spine.

They heard a squealing from the crowd but they continued to ignore because right at that moment, they feel as if they're just the only people in the room.

"Follow my lead" he tighten his hold.

"take a step forward" she followed him.

"Now face me" She twirls enough to face him.

Both of their gaze locked as he lean down to reach her hand to plant yet another kiss on the back of her hand with his other hand on his back.

He smiled pulling her closer to him, abruptly spinning her twice that she stumble on her own feet but his big hand caught her back, telling her to trust him as she allow herself to fall.

He pulled her to stand up for a another couple of spin and her hands landed on his upper chest while his hands interlocked over her waist. Just swaying to the music with their bodies so close, her nose is touching his clothed chest.

"You beastly! Why are you doing this to me?" She felt the vibration of his laughter.

"Aren't you having fun?" He asked

"Well.." she paused "I have to admit" She looked up to see his face.

"This is fun" They shared a laugh before turning as they continued the dance.

Their laughter echoed through the walls even with the music so loud, the dance is shockingly on the beat to the instruments. With every move they make, and every step that they take. It's like the song was built for their own choreography.

It's like the music is built for them.

He made the music more fun than Lisa expected it to be. She just has to follow every step. Even if the whole waltz is ruined, none of them care, there's no one interrupting them nor commenting either.

Banquets, ball dancing, and socializing is never Lisa's thing. She disliked dancing in balls, never liked it ever since her whole family died and closed herself from people.

But

Her heart feels different every time he twirls her around, her heart flutters as he spins her up with their eyes locked.

They're afloat from their own enjoyment as the music go deeper into the song, that they failed to notice that their hearts started to soften as it melted with each other gaze, and in each other smile.

Both of them are innocent when it comes to love, as none of them had relationship. They never experience sharing the same adoration, expressing devotion, and committing same passion, that is why at that moment, they failed to notice that,

That night, Is where their story began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 9K 42
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
4.4K 299 40
The first day he saw her, he felt a funny feeling inside his small tummy. The first time he saw her, time stood still.. She was the most beautiful...
458K 14.8K 143
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
66.6K 812 58
ONLY ONE WOMAN CAN HELP ARROGANT JEON JUNGKOOK'S INJURED SISTER: HIS ESTRANGED WIFE, LALISA MANOBAN. IN PUBLIC: Jungkook demands that Lisa will be th...