Forever and Always

By SeverusSnapess394

I couldn't just watch him die. I decided I was going to stop it. It was going to take real power and strength... More

The Plan
Introduction
Later That Night
First Day
Mr. Malfoy
Random Necessary Time Skip
Disaster in Class
Tea or Tea?
Nearly Dead
Breakfast in Bed
Marriage
A Walk in the Moonlight
T'is The Season
Changing Sides
Date?
Changing Sides Pt. 2
Music to my Ears
Engaged At Last
Wedding Bells
A Dance
Yule Ball
World on Fire
Return Home
Loss and Renewal

Split Stories

25 0 0
By SeverusSnapess394

I'm sure a lot of you reading are thinking "This is it? Nothing else? Just gonna stop it there?" The answer to that is no. I am not stopping there. But as per the rules of coming back from the dead, magic so powerful has to be hidden. And that means the people it was used on have to be hidden as well. So, for convenience, I have split the story. Noella has hers, Serafina has hers.

Serafina and Severus-  Happily Ever After(recently put up the first few chapters).

Noella and Draco- If It All Falls Apart(working on the first chapter).

If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions for the books, or even myself, feel free to comment of message me. I love input. I may change the split to a single book later depending on weather I want them to stay apart. So far I haven't but that is because my cousin, the one i wrote this for, has a decision on the plot.

Sincerely,
S.M.S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.3K 27
"when I'm with you, I feel alive." +++ [goblet of fire] cedric diggory x oc i do not own harry potter or the rest of the characters (except my own) ...
13.5K 414 32
This book will consist purely of Harry Potter imagines. I will be doing most characters including the likes of Dumbledore, McGonagall, Madame Pomfre...
364K 4.7K 47
its in the title i do not own the harry potter characters/franchise all rights go to j .k. rowling
7K 211 11
After a fatal encounter with dark forces, Harry Potter finds himself thrust into a realm between life and death. Resurrected by forces beyond compreh...