Dreamnotfound | Oneshots

By pleeeeeaseno

Minecraft isn't the most romantic game out there, but it can make people fall in love. Just at the break of... More

Just Homies 👑(Pt.1)
Just Homies 👑(Pt.2)
Just Homies 👑(Finale)
And They Were Roommates👑
Wish I Were.....👑
Doorstep 👑(Pt.1)
Doorstep 👑(Pt.2)
In Color 👑
Doorstep 👑(Pt.3)
Doorstep 👑(Pt.4)
I Wanna Be George (Pt.1)💎
ManHunt
💜Important!!!!💜
Doorstep 👑(Pt.5)
Face Your Fears 👑(Pt.1)❌
Doorstep 👑(Finale)
Identity 👑
Too Late ❌
💜Important💜
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.2)
Dream Team (🎈)
Face Your Fears 👑(Pt.2)
Touch👑
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.3)
Trust Me 👑
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.4)
Face Your Fears (Pt.3)
Beyond Scars❌
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.5)
His Stories👑
Poetry👑 (Pt.1)
I Wanna Be George 💎(Finale)
💫Question To Readers💫
Books Are Out
Meeting Eachother🎂
Another Announcement
Video Games🎂
Winters Morning🎈
Stay The Same👑
Super Straight👑
Poetry (Pt. 2) 👑
Unlikely Lovers🌻
Poetry (Pt.3)👑
Poetry (Pt.4)
The Prettiest Puppy🎂
Poetry (Pt.5)
Poetry (Pt.6)
The Other Side👑❌
Loved By A God 👑 (Pt.1)
Up Until I Break
Love Like Honey👑
The Boy In Detention👑
Poetry👑 (Pt.7)

This Is Home To Me👑

2.1K 45 56
By pleeeeeaseno

This Is Home To Me:
           -George left England in search of something new, moving to America and settling down in a small town where everyone knew each other. That's where he met Dream, maybe not in a normal way though.

💫People Included💫
            -Dream
            -George
            -Karl
            -Sapnap
---------------------------------💜-----------------------------

"Good morning beautiful."

George smiles as Dream wraps his arms around him, hands finding home on his hips. Its their favorite part of the morning, sleepy kisses and sweet I love yous. There's nothing better than it, and Dream knows that as he buries his head in fluffy brown hair. Watching as George cooks his favorite breakfast, skipping over the traditional British beans that he finds terribly icky. "What time did you get up?" He asks moving his head to instead leave soft kisses over the harsh brown and purple marks on his neck. George gives a hum to the action his movements slowing slightly, "around 6ish. It was actually nice because I finished reading Robe Of Skulls." Dream laughs, giving his temple a kiss before going over to the kitchen table. He sits down, opening up his computer to see if he had gotten any new emails. Of course there's the normal ones, new co-workers, news articles, missing person reports, and all that.

"I was wondering if I could go to the store, we're running out of stuff and I've been having random cravings for a honey stick." Dream looks up from his computer, hand stopping from it's place on his keys. George turns to look at him slightly after turning off the burner, and grabbing two plates. "I can pick up whatever you want when I leave for work, just make a list gorgeous." He gives a smile going to open an email from a co-worker, something stupid about schedules and model updates. Nothing too interesting to wake him up, eyes more focused on George. Watching as he sits the pancakes on the plates and scoops the eggs to sit beside it. He's indescribably perfect, and the way he sits it down infront of him with powdered sugar on top makes him fall more in love. Only George would ever understand the details, and that's how he new this truly was forever. "Well, I think It'd be easier If I went since I'm the one who cooks. Ya know?" It's a fair question, but of course it is. Dream closes the computer deciding that the conversation at hand could never make him focus, "it's okay love I've got it." George stubbornly sits down, grabbing his utensils to start eating. "But-" "anyways patches would get lonely without you here. I really think you should just let me handle it sweetheart."

George just nods, hair falling back into place as he takes a bite of the previously prepared pancakes. It floods Dream with reassurance, grabbing his own knife and fork to cut out a piece. It's so obvious it's made by George, the perfect amount of fluff with dripping syrup that makes his mouth water. "What do you have planned today?" George asks to lighten the mood a little and as always Dream replies with ease, "unfortunately a lot. Since it's 8, I'll leave around 10 to meet up with Nick for lunch. Then I'll head to work, stop by the store, and then come home to drop of groceries. Then back to work and blah blah, endless cycle." He laughs and George gives a small smile in response, "if I could pick up the groceries and laundry then you wouldn't have to make two trips back home." He looks up at him, meeting soft honeydew eyes that make him want to comply with his words. Always questioning and wanting, "George." It makes him look down, fingers messing with the mesh of the table cloth. "I just think it makes more sense Clay," Dream looks at his watch and sighs standing up "I'm going in early today." George automatically looks up, a look of hurt crossing over his eyes. Dream hates to see it, but wasn't this for the best?

"But, I- alright. I love you, and I'm sorry for pushing it." There was the George that Dream adored, the soft, somewhat pliant, George. "Its alright beautiful, I love you too." He goes over to give his head a kiss, bringing a hand up to hold a smooth jaw. He leans down a little to give his lips a kiss instead, his thumb rubbing over his cheek. George curls his fingers and closes his eyes, "I'll miss you." Dream gives a knowing nod, separating to instead go over to the front door. He grabs his coat slipping it on, making sure his wallet and keys were still in there. Dream turns around before going to the door, scanning over George's figure as an idea comes to mind. "You should dye your hair," he says and George gives him a confused look. He gives a smile, imagining how George would look with different colors. Maybe a lighter color would lighten him up, "how about highlights? Or maybe a lighter brown?"

The idea hangs in the air and Dream allows it to, opening the front door and then closing it behind himself. He takes his keys out of his pocket, switching to the house key which locks it from the outside. He's content with that as he walks to his car, rounding the side to unlock the car door. He grabs his phone from his pocket, getting inside his car with a sigh.

"Hey what's up man?"

"Do you wanna meet up early?"

"Sure. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, just felt like coming earlier. Anyways I don't want to go into work early, and I have to be home at lunch."

"That sounds great dude. Karl's going to have to come though because he's being extra fucking clingy today."

Dream laughs and closes the car door, hearing Karl whine on the other line and Sapnap laugh himself.

"It'll be nice to see him, alright I'll see you later."

"See you later."

He hangs up, starting the car, and pulling out of the driveway. He turns on the radio, happy when it comes onto the newest songs. He never kept up with them but it was nice to hear what the hell people were listening to. I mean he could definitely skip this one, what was WAP anyways?

-------

"You think that's bad, this idot flashed our entire apartment complex because he forgot to close the blinds on the window."

Dream smiles a bubble of laughter making it's way to his throat, watching as Karl and Sapnap squish themselves together. "Literally shut up, it was an accident!" Karl rolls his eyes pushing Sapnap slightly, "if you'd stop walking around the house just in your boxers we'd be fine." Sapnap sticks his tongue out at him before looking back at Dream, "this must be annoying, have you found a someone Clay?" Dream shakes his head running a hand through his blonde hair, "no still as single as ever." Sapnap huffs and shakes his head before taking a sip of his coffee. "That sounds insane, you're an attractive guy you'd think there'd be someone." Karl adds and Dream shrugs, "it's alright anyways I've got Patches." That makes all of them laugh, and the conversation is left behind. A mere wonder if Dream were to have a significant other, and they didn't need to know that. For good reason.

"Oh I have just the funniest story I........" Karl's voice fades as Dream puts on mock interest, eyes more focused on the TV behind him. He didn't have a TV personally, so this is where he got his daily news. He's even more interested as he watches the news anchors go over topics dating years back. Something about a trial and justice, that makes Dream smirk behind the mask he'd put up for Karl's conversation. A mother concerned as she desperately explains the situation to the police, before it's changed and dismissed with a cute story of a dog meeting it's owner after 4 years of being away. They barely gave any detail into the case anymore, brushed it off since it'd already been 2 years. The desperate mother becoming a lot less desperate and the police barely searching anymore, it was entirely useless. Tells you how much people don't care about each other. ".....but then he fell over. It was so stupid." Dream gives a laugh, focusing back in. "Well I hate to interrupt this lovely conversation we were having but, I've got to get to work." Karl sighs but nods, Dream pulling out his wallet and laying his half on the table. "Don't stop on my Accord though, anyways I don't think you could pry Nick away from the pie." They both laugh and he gives a wave going out the cafe door and back to his car.

Work was boring as it always was, Dream just excited to get to home to see George's list. To run his hands down soft skin and kiss equally as soft lips. There wasn't a single thing about George that Dream didn't love. Was it an obsessive love? Maybe. He knew it was getting a little bad when the thought of George having any sort of outside conversation that wasn't between them, made him physically sick. When the idea of him doing anything without Dream gave him chills. Even the idea of George not being somewhere Dream always knew he'd be, made him a little less than violent. George was just so perfect for him, always dolled up and wanting that end of the day love. With this beautiful, fluffy brown hair that Dream could pull to his hearts content and run his fingers through. The soft locks always like gold under his fingers, and when he put it up in the little ponytail he could make it drove Dream mad. The little tuffs of hair the perfect length to be pulled back. Not to mention his face, which held his finest features. Those honeydew eyes that had little stars in them, with lashes that looked like he could be wearing mascara. They looked even better when he'd add a light brown eyeshadow that shimmered in the middle when the light hit it. It all pulled together with the slope of his nose and pretty pink lips. Freckles dusting so lightly over the bridge of his nose, and his lips always had a gloss. He truly was perfect.

God Dream wanted to see him right now, wanted to wrap him up and give him the sweetest kisses possible. He looks around before pulling out his phone, going to his security app. He pulls up the cameras and smiles when he sees one covered by a pink sticky note. 'mailman dropped off mail, doors locked can't get it :(' He rolls his eyes and checks another one with a pink sticky note, 'love you'. Dream finds him in the living room reading, a pillow supporting his back. He's so pretty and the blanket that drapes his legs looks passive, leaning in his spot. Dream knew George needed more books based off the fact he'd already read them all front and back. He'd let him have an Amazon book search later, it'd make him insanely happy.

Going off the cameras he focuses back on work, letting himself be enveloped by code and all things PCs and DDR3s. He hoped his sleep deprived brain would remember it all in about an hour.

-------

Dream carries his heavy body to the door, unlocking it before pushing it open. George is already up based on the smell of lavender tea and incense. "Love bug I'm home!"

"In the bedroom!" Dream smiles, going over to the table to lay the sacks on it. The endless amount of food items filling them to the brim, and Dream couldn't care less about putting them away right now. He makes his way down the hall and to the bedroom, seeing it was open and George is sitting on the bed. His hair is pushed up and out of his face by a headband, and he's using a little glass blender to rub in the moisturizer. "Hey pretty, what'd you do today?" George smiles at the compliment, taking the wet rag and rubbing down the areas of where his previous face mask had been. "I cleaned up the house mostly, but I got really bored so I decided to take a nice long bath. I may have fallen asleep," he giggles out and Dream gives a laugh himself seeing the wet brown locks.

He can't help but lean down enough to smell the honey shampoo he used, always pleased with how it calmed him after a long day of work. Leaning back up he goes over to his closet looking for a night shirt and sweatpants, "did you get to use one of your bath bombs?" He looks back to see George nod, now slipping off his shirt to slip on a baby blue one. Dreams eyes rack over his frame, catching on the exposed pale skin. The way his stomach is flat enough to the point when he lifts his arms his ribs are exposed, along with the expansion of hickeys covering his sides. Not to mention the obviously bruised in handprints on his hips, he's quite proud of those ones.

"I got to use my purple and blue one, by the way we need more shampoo. I am not letting you get into bed without a proper shower." Dream rolls his eyes and decides to put the pajamas on the bed, now knowing he had to run to the store for shampoo. Before he does do anything, he goes behind George looking at him through the mirror. His frame is so much larger than his, and standing here now he can see it. Hands coming down to massage his now covered shoulders and it makes George let out a content sigh. This is what he loved, "do you know how much I love you?" He says and George meets his eyes in the mirror, "I know and I love you too." Dreams hand moves up a little to run over soft skin, fingers playing with his collarbone. "I'd do anything for you, and I want you to know that. You're just so perfect George, I mean it. So so perfect," he says again and George's breathing hitches. Watching how Dreams hand travels, before it meets his jaw and positions his head up. Dream looking down at him, thumbing at his Adams apple lightly. "God I mean look at you," Dream feels that urge again and pushes it down letting go of George's jaw gently. He was teetering on the edge of so many things and none of them were good for the brunette. No, if he did it'd be his own desires that were a lot less than normal. Then again the entire scenario between them wasn't normal. "I'll be back in a few minutes love, how about you unload the groceries until I get back."

George nods before looking down at the product in his hands. Dream goes out the room and back down the hallway, into where the living room and kitchen meet. Slipping back on his shoes and coat he goes out the door, locking it once again like always. He pulls out his phone as he's leaving, his regular hair dresser on the line that he couldn't go without.

"Clay, need another appointment?"

"It's actually for my friend, I was wondering if I could come in Monday."

"Of course! Tell me what I need to get ready for."

"He wants to go completely blonde, but he's got some pretty dark brown hair. Can you somehow do that?"

"Yeah I can, alright I'll schedule you for 2 if that works."

"That works for me."

"Alright I'll see you Monday."

"See you Monday."

As he ends the call he decides it's time to finally come a little bit clean. He's always told himself that reality frayed from his fantasy and that nothing that happened was real. I mean, how would any normal person take what he had done? They wouldn't, they'd leave with a scream most likely. He pulls out his phone and dials 911, not from his normal phone of course. The random one he'd bought in a shady ally way from a dark web seller. That didn't matter though as the number rings and an operator comes to life.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Hi, I'd like to report a kidnapping."

"What's your name and where did the crime take place? Do you also know the person who has been kidnapped?"

"My name's Derrick Henderson, and I'm currently in Los Angeles California. The person's name is George Davidson."

"We do have an existing report for him sir, did you get to see the person he was with? Or was he taken by car? How did you see this sir."

"Someone drove off in a Ford Mustang, I didn't get to see the drivers face but I  noticed George from the news."

"Alright, would you be willing to come in for a police sketch?"

He hangs up the conversation before it can go any further and a laugh comes out in the rare silence of Orlando Florida. It'd been 2 years and they really thought they were going to find him now? I mean come on, Dream did it so well. Right off the plane, hoping and praying for someone to help him get on his feet. Moving in next door to Dream, not knowing that from day one Dream had an automatic obsession. That every movement the brunette made he watched with complete and utter interest. Sneaking in after nights of waiting, picking the perfect time when George was about to move out and so the apartment was already empty. His keys returned to the landlord and stuff ready to move to the home he'd bought. Dream swooping in with a little bit of drugs, allowing the brunette to fall into his arms and be dragged to Dreams own home. Daily doses of some medicine until George conformed to loving Dream. It only made him more mad, depriving and stripping rights, and then finally George understood. Found himself falling inlove as well, and seeing Dream as his savior.

Not questioning the no going outside policy and the want for Dream to be pliant under his touch. And as Dream looks out into the night sky he feels that familiar feeling of happiness fill his chest. Reminding him he had George, and that he loved him unconditionally. With that he continues his walk feeling so much lighter that he'd led the police astray and had George safe at home. (The camera would tell him if the door opened) Maybe one day he'd let George outside, but not today.

No, not today.
-------------------------------💜-------------------------------

Hello!!!

Yes I know this one Is weird, but I had thought about it and here it is.

Even past the weird I hope you liked it.

I love you all, bye!!!💓💓💗💖💗💕💓💗💓💗💕💞💗💞💕💞💗💞💓💞💕💕💞💓💞💗💞💓💞💗💓💞💞💗💓💖💖💞💖💞💜💖💞💜💞💜💞💜💞💖💞💖💜💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.6K 23
I had never felt this way before, I had never felt the immediate butterflies swarm my stomach as soon as I saw them, but this was different. As soon...
21.1K 404 7
NO SMUT I'm not sure if I'll write angst or not. Information for requests are in the first chapter If any of the Dream Team are uncomfortable about...
106K 1.6K 22
☁︎︎dream and george <3 ☁︎︎there are warnings in the beginning of every story :)
2.9K 182 17
Dream x George :) Always up for chapter suggestions but I don't upload to regularly....hehe.... Oop- no smut but some fluff :) Enjoy (: 300 Reads pog...