To the End of Infinity

By hexpea

You arrive at Tokyo Jujutsu High after transferring from Kyoto. You had lived nearly your whole life there, g... More

Ch. 1 - Welcome to Tokyo
Ch. 2 - One and The Same
Ch. 3 - Pretend I Am
Ch. 4 - Temptations and Turning Tides
Ch. 5 - Indebted
Ch. 6 - Testing Patience
Ch. 7 - Breaking the Seal
Ch. 8 - 影悪意
Ch. 9 - Suguru's Pet
Ch. 10 - The Body's Desires
Ch. 11 - Giving Up
Ch. 12 - Falsified Betrayal
Ch. 14 - Chase Me
Ch. 15 - Didn't I Do It for You?
Ch. 16 - Reinstated and The Sister School Event
Ch. 17 - Such a Rush
Ch. 18 - Homecoming and Heartbreak
Ch. 19 - Oops
Ch. 20 - To the End of Infinity
Epilogue - Family

Ch. 13 - Nanami

356 16 3
By hexpea

Nanami lived in a home just outside of downtown. The homes were squished together but still homes nonetheless. 
He pulled into the driveway as the sun began to set. You felt incredibly numb, sitting there silently as Nanami got out and retrieved your bags. 

"Alright, here we are" Nanami smiled at you gently as he helped you from the car.

"Thanks again for this, Kento," you thanked him again and followed him into the home, leaving your shoes at the door as always, "are you sure I can't pay rent?"

"I'm sure," he answered, wheeling your suitcase against the island counter of the open concept, "it can get pretty lonely here, so having company may do me some good. It's a...uh...one bedroom so I'll take the couch until you can get on your feet."
Sorcerers typically made good money as individuals and while you had money stocked up, the market in Tokyo was a bit of a struggle to afford for you at the moment - especially since you worked for the school and not independently. Your paychecks would come to a halt having been expelled.

It was a small home, open concept so the living area, dining room, and kitchen were all one space save for a small half-bath.
The kitchen was in the back part of the main room, small and quaint with an island counter and stainless steel appliances. In front of the island sat a modern dining table that could seat six. Across from the dining area sat the living space which was down a single step, making the floor a bit more dynamic. A white sectional sat in front of a large television and a large rug covered the slate floor. Stairs likely led up to his bedroom and master bathroom.

"The couch?" You chuckled in response to his sleeping arrangement. "We've seen more than enough of one another, I'm sure it won't kill either of us to stay in the same bed...unless you really don't want that." You offered kindly.

"No, no, that's fine," Nanami's face turned a little bit pink as he removed his glasses to begin the process of getting comfortable. "I just want to make sure you're comfortable."

"Well thanks," you blushed, pushing some hair behind your ears. 

"I'm sorry that I slightly pushed you into him the other night," Nanami apologized, now loosening his tie for removal, coat already off and hanging on one of the bar stools that sat against the island. 

"Oh...yeah, well it was ultimately my own decision," you gave a tight, flat smile and looked around the room to try and settle your nerves of being in yet another new location. 

"Feel free to get comfortable, no judgement here," he encouraged, the first few buttons of his shirt now unbuttoned. He turned behind him and grabbed a drink from the refrigerator. 

"Right," you nodded and slowly took a seat on the sofa, "I think Gojo did this to me on purpose."

"You think?" Nanami gave a small chuckle and joined you, picking up the remote from the end table and switching on the television to the first news station, ANN. 

"I guess it is  pretty obvious. But if you were with us at his flat the other night," you sighed and shook your head, looking down at your lap. Nanami looked over at you with interest. "It seemed like he wanted something more between us than just one night stands..."

"Never," Nanami shook his head quickly, "he's a chronic bachelor. He'll never settle, even if his family disowns him for not producing an heir. He'll likely just impregnate a random woman just to shut them up if he hasn't already." Hearing Nanami say that stung. 

"Yeah, I guess so," you muttered, "should that not be me after these past couple of days," you added in a barely audible voice. Nanami's eyes widened with interest, the rest of his face unmoving.

"You let him do that?" He almost laughed.

"Heat of the moment," your face turned beat red.

"Ah," Nanami sighed, taking a sip of his drink. He knew exactly what Gojo had with you and he'd be lying if he didn't want another chance with you...to treat you right.

"Do...you mind if I shower? Been a long day and it's a good way to unwind," you asked reluctantly as if Nanami would refuse.

"Sure, it's upstairs and on the right," he motioned toward the staircase. You nodded and went to your suitcase to grab the necessary materials. 

When you reached the shower, you began setting your soaps and whatnot next to Nanami's. It made you blush. You thought about how the last time you shared a shower with someone it was Kage in your dorm back at Kyoto and it was still a bit different considering she used more feminine soap that matched yours. 
You got over your thoughts and proceeded to shower, the warm water cascading over your body to put it at ease - at least somewhat. 
You grabbed your towel and twisted it over your hair and then took a second to wrap around the rest of you. 

"Shit," you hissed to yourself, "I left my clothes downstairs..." you palmed your forehead as if to punish yourself. 

You slowly crept out into the hallway, contradicting what you mentioned earlier about sharing a bed. He's seen you naked, Y/N...no need to be freaked out, you thought. You took a deep breath and then began an attempt to confidently walk down the stairs.
Nanami looked over from the television and nearly choked when he saw you wet and half-naked, his glance quickly turning back to the television out of respect. 

Something trapped your mind right then. Seeing Nanami's response to your nearly nude presence and how he respected your space despite his interest made you a bit weak. Your brain calculated reasons not to indulge but you couldn't find any. Gojo was long gone, at least for now.

AN: Inspired by Eyes Closed - Halsey
You slowly walked to him, just about blocking his view of the screen. You unwrapped your wet hair and allowed it to fall over your shoulders, locking eye contact with him and his careful attention.
He was unsure of your intentions and how to respond, all he could do was watch as your fingers slowly curled around the towel hiding the rest of your body. You could almost see him begin to sweat. The towel then cascaded to the floor, exposing your full self in front of him.
Without any further words, you slowly fell to your knees and moved in-between his legs and sitting on your feet. He adjusted himself in his seat, clearly uncomfortable with need. You could already see the outline of him through the fabric of his slacks. Your hands trailed up from his knees to his thighs before stopping at the button of his pants. He gulped hard, all of this incredibly unexpected.

"Y/N..." he leaned forward slightly, but you reached out your hand to stop him. He laid back against the cushion with a worried brow. Your hands then quickly unfastened his belt and zipper, exposing the bulge against his underwear. You began palming it slowly, from base to tip. "Y-you don't need to..."

"I want to," you eyes lulled up toward his as your hand pushed the opening fabric aside, his length freeing itself. 

Nanami's chest began to rise and fall slowly, deeply. His pupils adjusted as he watched you slowly take him in your mouth, pushing your nose to his abdomen just as Gojo had encouraged you to do with him. Nanami's eyes rolled back in pleasure, his head hitting the back of the couch cushion. 
When you first had your one night stand together, you had just gotten right to business. Experiencing the other joys of sex was a new adventure between both of you which lead to more excitement. 

As you came back up and down again, Nanami's hand gently tangled into your hair. He put no pressure but just enjoyed the feeling of guiding your head onto his cock. 
You continued to stroke him with your lips and tongue, closing your eyes only to open them from time to time to see Nanami's approving, pleasured look. Soft moans fell from his lips in appreciation, some containing your name.
You began to feel the veins in his shaft pulsate harder than before, as if his member was beginning to reach the end. You kept on at your pace, looking up at him with baby doll eyes as he twitched in your mouth, spilling his warmth over your tongue. The warmth of your mouth was almost as good as the real thing.
You swallowed deep, maintaining eye contact and refusing to gag against the bitter fluid. 
Nanami now leaned forward, this time you allowed it, and he pecked you on the forehead. As he pulled back, his gaze low and seductive, he used a finger to motion you to his lap. 
You obeyed and slowly began to straddle him. His hands trailed up your thigh, his thumb hovering over your button. He thought for a moment of his plan of attack, twisting his wrist in a way that allowed his fingers to slick over your wet folds. His thumb worked small, light circles against your clit as three of his fingers dove into your core and straight for the rough spot toward the center.

"Nanami..." his surname rolled off your tongue as if it were smooth butter. 

His pace started off slow and intoxicating but upon hearing his name desperately fall from your lips the pace picked up and he sat up a bit straighter to take one of your nipples in his mouth, tongue swirling and teeth slightly nipping in a pattern. He was sending your body to a whole other realm. You quickly felt your core rising in heat, something intense forming at the center. 

"Fuck me, Nanami, please~" you suddenly begged, wanting to reach your peak on something a bit more...girthy.

He quickly accepted your request, dick already hardened again and ready at your entrance. It just took one pull of his wet fingers to fully position, your body then sliding down onto him. He filled you entirely, you paused for just a moment to allow your insides to adjust.
When you came back up slightly, he took charge with thrusting. The slapping sounds of your wet skin nearly drowned out the sound of the news behind you. You felt your wetness drenching his shaft, most definitely soaking his underwear. 
He held your hips as he deeply thrusted into you, keeping the three fingers that were in you at bay to not dirty your clean body. It seemed as though with each movement there was care. With his steady pace you could feel your sensitive walls take every inch, feel every vein, feel the details of his tip as he nearly pulled all the way out.
You slowly felt the edge that Nanami had brought on with his fingers reach its climax. Your body built in anticipation, heart pounding as if it could match his thrusts.
With the edge near, your mind began to disobey you - a common trend these days. Gojo's face flashed into your mind, those piercing blue eyes allowing a few butterflies to go free in your abdomen - intensifying the feeling Nanami was giving you. You just couldn't escape him. You closed your eyes and gave into the feeling, imagining - no, remembering - Gojo's facial expressions while fucking you. 
As you came to the peak, your walls clamped down onto Nanami, the exhilaration spreading throughout your body. You kept your jaw shut out of fear that the wrong name may spill out.

"Shit," Nanami hissed, clenching his teeth as he felt you around him. He quickly pulled himself from you and allowed his own climax to spread over his blue button-up. 

The two of you relaxed your bodies. Nanami ran his clean hand through his hair, the sweat that built up from your actions causing the strands to slightly stick up.
You allowed yourself to lean forward and capture his lips for the first time in quite a while, the familiar stubble against the palms of your hands as you held his face. The two of you closed your eyes, taking in the presence of one another.
Both of your eyes fluttered back open when you ended the kiss. Both of you were rendered speechless at the unexpected moment. Nanami then smirked, breaking the silence. 

"That was nice," he complimented, "I should clean up..." he looked down at his dirtied clothing and you blushed.

"Sure," you quickly hopped off of him, "I...I'm sorry if that was unwanted..."

"No, no," he put his hand up to stop you, the two of you now standing in the center of the living space, "it was very much wanted. Trust me."

"Oh...okay," you smiled to yourself and watched as he ascended the stairs. You then went over to your suitcase again and took out a pair of your pajamas, slipping them on and returning to the sofa awaiting his return.

If this was to be your arrangement in the meantime...you could take it...at least if you could get Gojo off your mind.

AN: When I think Nanami's house. I think box. c:

AN: Oh yeah, and this is the inspiration for Gojo's condo...in case visuals help. c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.5K 15
Life in general is hard for a teenager. Let alone one that had witnessed misery and death throughout his entire existence. So imagine how (Y/n) (L/n)...
11.6K 259 5
[𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] and [𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘶 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] Life is great, especially after getting engaged to Satoru G...
42K 1.2K 27
"𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧," 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'...
29.1K 2.3K 55
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅❞ "Maybe I wanted him to touch me." Satoru didn't think, holding her...