Ch. 20 - To the End of Infinity

AN: Inspired by Infinity - James Young

"What're we gonna do?" You whispered, still in shock. Gojo had his arms still wrapped around you in an attempt to give comfort.

"Well," Gojo sighed, coming around to your front - maintaining physical contact as his hands rotated to be around your upper arms, "it's your body. You're able to decide." You looked at him still with confusion, like a little, lost puppy. "As in...if you'd like to not have it...I can pay for it."

"I-is that what you want?" You asked him, eyes scanning all over his face to test if you could read his expression. Gojo hesitated, flattening his lips. He was busy searching his own mind for how to navigate the situation. 

"I don't think so," he said normally and in a non-panicked tone. Meanwhile, your mind felt like scrambled eggs. Your body was nearly shivering and your heart was palpitating its way out of your chest.

"Y-..." you started, nearly interrupting him, still nervous but now also interested to hear him out.

"But it's not my say and I'm okay with that," he continued before stopping and looking at you expectantly for your answer.

You were frozen, your brain just couldn't calculate anything at that moment. That was, at least until you realized what Gojo had to gain. Gojo released your arms and just stood straight before you, you, of course, having to look up at him. 

"You just want me to go through with it so you can get the elders off your back," you probed, narrowing your vision in his direction. 

"That's, like, five percent of it, Y/N," he admitted cautiously, "the other ninety-five percent is me loving you."
It slipped out...and your jaw dropped slowly. "Sorry. That wasn't supposed to come out like that," his face blushed quite red against his pale skin and white hair as another awkward silence passed.
"But, hell, if I'm honest, it's five percent the elders and one hundred percent loving you. A whopping one hundred and five percent, Y/N," the repetitive sound of your name on his lips kept your heart going. You felt as though you were about to cry right then and there, you held your lips tight to keep the tears back. 

"Gojo, you can't love me," you said quietly.

"Like hell I can't," he threw his hands in his pockets, "I've been with...many women," he hesitantly stated, "and none of them, none, have made me feel the way that you do." Your eyes darted carefully in place, shaking from the tension as you stared him down - your heart pounding out of your chest.

"That doesn't mean that you l-..." your harsh words were stopped by Gojo's lips. He had leaned down to meet your gaze, arms yet again holding yours at the elbows.
His lips had parted yours, allowing his tongue to enter - delicately grazing over yours, the rough tastebuds meshing together. You then accepted his kiss, your hands coming up against his back. It helped you press your body closer to his, breasts pressed against his hardened chest. 

He pulled away slightly, "no one has made me ache the way that you do. Physically. Emotionally. You do it all for me, Y/N. Just as I said that one day at Nanami's." You felt your body trembling to his words.
One of his hands came up and pushed hair behind your ear. When his hand stopped at your ear, you gently grabbed his wrist and looked toward him lovingly. "I love you," he said, eyes wide with seriousness - gaze meeting yours just to show how important this was for him. "I love you for infinity," he said again with a smile, rolling his eyes to the ceiling playfully. A smile then grew on your face as you began to process his words.

"I love you, too," you finally stated. It felt so freeing to say it, as if you had your own curse that sat atop your shoulders. Gojo gave you a sweet smile in return before pressing his lips to your forehead.