Lightning And Fire: Natsu x R...

By Elva_Proxima19

Y/n, the youngest and only daughter in the Dreyar family, an S-Class Wizard. She has Lightning Dragon Slaying... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Welcome Back!
Chapter 2: The Truth
Chapter 3: Infiltrate the Everlue Mansion: Part 1
Chapter 4: Infiltrate the Everlue Mansion: Part 2
Chapter 5: The Wizard in Armor
Chapter 6: Lullaby: Part 1
Chapter 7: Lullaby Part 2:
Chapter 8: Lullaby Part 3:
Chapter 9: Wind and Flame
Chapter 10: The Strongest Team
Chapter 11: Natsu Vs Erza
Chapter 13: Laxus & Y/n
Chapter 14: Missing S-Class Quest
Chapter 15: The Peace Village
Chapter 16: Laxus and Mira
Chapter 17: Natsu and the Dragon egg Part 1
Chapter 18: Natsu and the Dragon Egg: Part 2
Chapter 19: Phantom Lord: Part 1
Chapter 20: Phantom Lord: Part 2
Chapter 21: Y/n Dreyar and Lucy Heartfilia
Chapter 22: 15 Minutes!
Chapter 23: A Scar for Life
Chapter 24: Natsu
Chapter 25: Awakening
Chapter 26: Laxus
Chapter 27: The Play
Chapter 28: Loke
Chapter 29: Tower of Heaven
Chapter 30: Y/n's Plan
Chapter 31: Hypnotized?
Chapter 32: The Battle of Fairy Tail
Chapter 34: Sweet to Vicious
Chapter 35: Ice Dragon Slayer
Chapter 36: Fantasia Parade
Chapter 37: Do you Remember: Part 1
Do you Remember: Part 2
Do your Remember: Part 3
Chapter 38: A week of Fun!
Chapter 39: Allied Forces, Assemble.
Chapter 40: Oracion Seis's plan
Chaoter 41: Lucy and Y/n Vs Angel
Chapter 42: Natsu vs Cobra
Chapter 43: End of The Oracion Seis
Chapter 44: Saving Natsu
Chapter 45: Rainbow Cherry Blossoms
Chapter 46: Gildarts
Chapter 47: Gildarts and Y/n's fun days
Chapter 48: S-Class Trials
Chapter 49: Gildarts Vs Natsu, Second Trial and Enemy Invasion
Chapter 50: Grimore Heart and Family.
Chapter 51: Y/n on Fire
Chapter 52: The Magic Council
Chapter 53: The Truth
Chapter 54: The Tenrou Tree
Chapter 55: Team Natsu Vs Hades
Chapter 56: The Thunder Siblings
Chapter 57: Y/n's True Father
Chapter 56: Hold Hands
Authors Note

Chapter 33: Battle Royal!

433 8 0
By Elva_Proxima19

Y/n's pov...
Laxus and I had ended up at the Cathedral. I was trapped inside a magic wall barrier made by Freed. I had no idea until Hayden threw me into the barrier and I tried to get out. I'm just sitting in a cage waiting, yet I even tried to use my magic but I couldn't and it ended up being a barrier where magic would not work inside it. I even saw where blood was caked onto the walls from where the snake guy did eat Eden. It was a horrible scene. As I looked at everything around me, I then saw Laxus sitting on the stairs holding his head hin his hands.

"Laxus." I mumbled as footsteps caught my attention. I looked over towards the front of the Cathedral to see Hayden.
"You'll never get out of that. Unless Freed is taken down." Hayden laughed.
"Why the hell are you doing this to us?!" I demanded.
"Well you see, by the time all of your members have wiped themselves out, I'll use Laxus to destroy Magnolia as I take you and the rest of my other fellow guild mates back to Shadow Island. Then well send you directly to Ivan!" Hayden laughed.
"All of this was just to bring me to Ivan! You sick son of a bitch! I hope you die!" I growled.
"Well some of your guild mates will possibly die. Ciaron will eat them simply and quickly." Hayden stated.
"You have no idea who my Nakama are! We will take down any ass wholes who stand in our way!" I growled.
"Well. I'll be looking forward to challenge them then." Hayden laughed as he disappeared.
"Dammit!" I growled angrily.
"Y/n." Laxus mumbled.
"Laxus! Your back to normal! Get me the hell out of here! Go take control of your people!" I cried as I quickly turned around and faced him.
"I can't. I'm not fully here. The hypnosis is weaker now, but when he is here I can't control it. I've been trying to break out of this spell, but I can't." Laxus stated as he looked at me. I could tell it was weaker. The glow in his eyes was weaker, where I could see his eyes. His bluish grey eyes held a light glow around them still.
"Well save you don't you worry." I stated.
"Well I hope so." Laxus said with a smile.
"Laxus, I'll save you don't you worry!" I said.
"I know you will, but I know Hayden. He'll be back with Evergreen. He'll turn you into stone, I'll try my hardest to save you, and take his ass down. You have my word." Laxus said as the glow then increased. Evergreen then came in and turned me to stone like Laxus had said would happened.

No pov...
Evergreen had went and she soon was facing Elfman. While Freed was battling Reedus. As both set of pair were now fighting, Bickslow was looking for Freed or Ciaron. As Bickslow searched for the snake guy or one of his friends, Evergreen had knocked Elfman down. Which as that happened the snake guy twisted and watch Bickslow's movements, carefully. While Freed struck Reedus down.

"Thought you could trick me with one of your creations now did you. I know you magic gives you the ability to bring your drawings to life! It's rather unfortunate really, this battle could have been a lot better if you caught me on guard." Freed stated as he pointed his sword as Reedus.
"Freed, stop. I know this isn't you. Please don't do this to your friends, your hurting them. I know deep down your not the kind of guy to do this" Reedus said weakly.
"Only forty members remain. Victory will soon be ours." Freed stated as he walked away.

Now back with Natsu and the others who was in the guild. The status report showed that Freed had taken Reedus down.
"Oh no! They took down Reedus!" Happy exclaimed.
"He could have never beat Freed! That guy is good!" Natsu stated.
"I know he's cool and all, but your cheering for the wrong side! Now we're not going to get Porlyusica's help! She was the one who could help save the members who had been hypnotized. Like Evergreen, Laxus, and Freed! Happy exclaimed.
"They don't need it. Once we figure out how to get out of here well take them down and save the girls. Plain and simple. I believe that Hayden guy was just bluffing about hurting the girls, but I swear if he hurts Y/n! I'll kick his ass!" Natsu said and growled.
"I'm just bluffing, huh! You sure about that." Hayden said as he appeared behind the others.
"It's a projection!" Happy exclaimed.
"Let Laxus and Y/n go!" Natsu growled.
"Natsu. What are you doing being held up in this dump. Are you scared?" Hayden laughed.
"I'm not scared! I'm stuck!" Natsu growled.
"What do you want?!" Makarov growled.
"How's it feel, huh." Hayden said with a smile.
"What feels?!" Makarov growled.
"Oh you know. Knowing your grandchildren have been taken down by me. It also must be tough watching your guild members you call your children take each other down one by one. To bad you don't have Erza or Natsu out there to be able to take down the Thunder Legion." Hayden stated as behind him a status report came.

Bickslow  vs. Ciaron!

"You ready to throw in the towel. If you surrender, then you kiddies will be safe and the Thunder Legion will turn back to normal. You don't the Thunder Legion will remain the same and your kiddies will die! Y/n will be as good as mine!" Hayden laughed.
"What is it that you want from us?" Makarov demanded.
"Well, I just want the beautiful younger Dreyar sibiling! That's all!" Hayden laughed.
"Never! Y/n will never be yours! She'll never leave Fairy Tail even with her last breath! She told us all that!" Natsu stated.
"Fine by me. Even if Laxus gets beaten, he'll be as good as dead by the time this is all over. She will be mine, and by the looks of it you better hope someone can save her. She's now turned to stone!" Hayden laughed as he showed a projection of Y/n turned to stone.
"Y/n!" Natsu shouted.
"Well now then, Love rival. I can simply say that you better hope that Bickslow can beat Ciaron, or he'll be eaten alive!" Hayden stated as he disappeared.
"Dammit! Y/n! I will save you!" Natsu yelled as Makarov sighed.

Now with Bickslow.

"Alright, Babies. Watch out for that Creepy snake guy. Remeber he was the one that took Y/n down." Bickslow stated.
"Yeah!" The babies chanted as Bickslow walked around Magnolia.
"He may have took that dragon girl's life, but he won't take mine." Bickslow said talking to his spirits.
"Yeah! We'll protect you don't worry!" The babies chanted.
"Good. Let's go to the Cathedral. They said there base was there so they should still be there." Bickslow stated as he then began to run. Soon Ciaron then kicked Bickslow into a clothing store making a whole in the wall.

Bickslow's Pov...
As I was kicked into the clothing store I then notice that snake guy name Ciaron was standing right in front of me. He had then ate my Babies'.
"Well those were pretty delicious, in fact before I end your life how about I properly introduce myself! I am Ciaron Boa. I am fully able to turn into a Boa Constrictor and I also use posion magic." Ciaron stated as I had move my Babies's souls to 5 different mannequins.
"What! How the hell did they end up in those mannequins!" Ciaron growled.
"Haha! My Babies can simply change! So have fun trying to stop them!" I laughed as Ciaron threw an attack at me and my Babies blocked them. I then decided to run away hoping Ciaron would follow me.
"Get back here!" He yelled as I ran away from him. I laughed as he then turned into a snake and chased quickly after me. I turned a corner and hid above Ciaron. My feet was against the wall keeping me up. I then saw him come slithering around the corner as he turned back into his human self.

"Alright! Where is this Crazy Freak!" Ciaron yelled.
"Your getting warmer! Peek-a-boo!" I laughed.
"Real funny! Come on your crazy spirit freak!" Ciaron stated as he then shot some of his magic out. At first I thought it was towards me and then I saw a little girl. I used my spirits to block the attack and as I did the crazy snake guy hit me, making me hit the ground. I looked back up to see the girl was then pulled away by her mom. I smiled as she was pulled away.
"Hahaha! Well now get up you freak!" Ciaron stated.
"Now I may be crazy, but I'm not the freak that turns into a snake!" I laughed as he growled. I then used my spirits to fly away from that snake freak.
"Get back here!" He yelled as I flew away away from him.
"Bickslow! What the hell are you doing!" A familiar voice said. I turned my head to see Gray.
"Gray get out of here! That snake guy can get you!" I stated as I was then tackled and constricted by him in his snake form.
"Well you made that way to easy now. Spirit guy, Ssss." Ciaron stated as he got tighter.
"Bickslow!" Gray exclaimed.
"Go! I got this one!" I exclaimed with a smile as I had one arm free. I then grabbed my helmet.
"Oh god!" Gray exclaimed.
"Well then Bickslow! Say your last words!" Ciaron stated as I took off my helmet and closed my eyes.
"Human Possession: Figure Eyes!" I yelled as I opened my eyes. A green light cam around us as I looked him right in the eyes. He couldn't move as the glow from his eyes faded. He turned back into a human and dropped me from his grasp. I smiled evil as my feet touched the ground and his eye were beginning to fade. I held my other hand out waiting for him to give in.
"N-No." He mumbled as his eyes faded and a red and green light came out of his chest and into my hand. I closed my hand as I closed my eyes. I had just collected another soul. I smiled for I had defeated Ciaron.
"Alright. Let's go help the others." I stated as I looked back at Gray who was in shock.
"Okay. Yeah let's go." Gray said as I began to move onwards.

No one's pov...
Back at the guild Natsu, Happy, and Makarov was trying to figure out what they were going to do. Soon a status report came up.

"Hey guys check this out!" Happy exclaimed.
"Bickslow Vs Ciaron. The winner is Bickslow!" Makarov read.
"Thank god for making Bickslow on our side." Happy stated.
"Yeah, but now there's only four members left! Bickslow and Gray could take down Hayden or Laxus. It's all over." Makarov stated.
"I've got no choice. I guess I'll bring Erza back." Natsu stated as he walked over towards Erza.
"Now hold on a second! What are you about to do?" Makarov demanded.
"I'm gonna use my fire on her. You know to melt the stone off." Natsu stated.
"Say! What!" Makarov exclaimed at the dumb thought one of his children thought of.
"Y/n, would kill me if I just let you give in, and let her brother stay hypnotized by that ass-whole. So I'll bring Erza back to save us all." Natsu stated as he grabbed Erza and put her down on the stages floor.
"This is madness!" Makarov stated.
"Well it's toasty time!" Natsu stated as he held flames up beside Erza. A crack happened on Erza's head. Natsu started freaking out as the crack then moved down her face more. It shattered revealing Erza.
"It worked! So I was right!" Natsu stated.
"I feel hot." Erza stated as a gloomy look came over Erza face. She then punched Natsu making him go flying backwards.
"Thank goodness. But, how was the spell broken?" Makarov asked.
"I'm not sure, but I'd have to say it had something to do with my right eye." Erza stated while Makarov gasped remembering that Erza's right eye was artificial.
"Erza. Do you know what's going on right now?" Happy asked.
"I think so. Even though I was stone I was able to hear everything that was said." Erza said.
"Alright! It's time to strike back." Makarov stated.
"Look there's five, now!" Happy stated.
"It looks like they've added me into the room already." Erza stated as it then went up to 6.
"There's another member, but who is it!" Happy exclaimed.
"Aren't you guys forgetting about someone. A member whose frequently out of town." Erza stated.
"Wait you don't mean him!" Natsu stated.
"And he's back just in time! When we needed him the most!" Makarov stated.
"He's always been one to make a grand entrance. It looks like the real battle is about to begin." Erza stated.
"Someone wants to fill me in on what's going on here." Gajeel stated as he walked up beside the small group if wizards.
"We're talking about a man that might be the strongest wizard in Fairy Tail. Mystegon." Erza stated.

With Y/n, Laxus, and Hayden...

"Dammit! Ciaron! You had to be taken down by that Crazy spirit freak!" Hayden growled as he tightened his fist up. Soon two more members were added to the listing.
"Erza Scarlet, and Mystegon! How fucking unbelievable!" Hayden growled.
"You want me to go head to head with Mystegon." Laxus asked Hayden. Hayden then looked at Laxus and his angry expression turned to a smile.
"Yes. That sound perfect." Hayden said with a smile.

Back with Natsu and the others, Erza had ran out of the guild.

Erza's pov...
I was now searching for any of the Thunder Legion. As a couple guys had just stopped me. They were citizens of Magnolia.
"Hey there, Erza! That a pretty outfit you got there." One of the guys said with a smile.
"We saw a bunch of your guys from the guild, fighting earlier. You think you could ask them to stop recking the town." The second guy stated.
"Please forgive them. There just preparing for the big parade." I stated with a smile.
"I don't see how that has to do with fighting." The first guy stated.
"I promise it'll be a good show." I added.
"I'll take your word on it then." The first guy added.
"Try and clean up after yourselves! Okay." The second guy added as I ran off. I then stopped running once I was a good ways away from them. I then saw a spark come heading towards me. I dodged them as multiple attacks came at me.
"My. My. Now that's odd. I recall turning you into a statue. Well this gives me an excuse to torment you even further." A familiar voice which was Evergreen stated as she looked down at me with the same glowing eyes.
"You wanna fight me!" I demanded.
"Your quite the dangerous woman. They call you Titania, Queen of the Faires. What a lie! I'm the true Fairy Queen!" Evergreen stated.
"Evergreen! We may not get along, but I know this isn't you! Fight this!" I stated.
"Now why would I do thay!" Evergreen snapped as we then begin to fight. I tried to hit her with my swords as she dodge my attack. Making a top of the building collapse.

"We've got a score to settle." Evergreen added.
"Saves me the trouble of hunting you down! The sooner I beat you, the sooner the other's will turn back!" I growled as I then came to attack her.
"Aren't you confident!" Evergreen said as she moved her glasses up and I closed my left eye.
"That maybe true, but that won't work!" I yelled as I tried to attack her again only for her to dodge my attacks again.
"That horrible eye actually came in a favor for you. So let's see how you like my Fairy machine guns!" Evergreen stated as a bunch of yellow bullets came out of nowhere. I swung my swords at her as it cut some of the bullets and I ran after her. She then flew away, and I followed her. She sent out twice as many bullets as three hit me. I then removed my shoes and used my feet to hold four swords. I cut threw the bullets.
"What!" She growled and I threw my swords hit her, and pinning her into a building.
I had landed on the roof as Evergreen was pinned against the wall of the building, I was on.
"Personal Character aside! Your still a member of Fairy Tail the same as anybody else. If you want to call yourself Titania feel free. I don't even know who gave me that name in the first place! Beat the hypnosis now and return the girls back to normal! Then I promise I won't harm you." I stated.
"Your being a bit naive aren't you. My stone eyes grant me another ability as well." Evergreen staged as I walked up towards her. She then continued, "Remote control. Get on your knees or I use it to topple your little statues."

I then turned into my Heavens armor and held out over 20 swords at her.
"Uh!" She gasped.
"I had no idea you would be the one to let Y/n and Laxus parish in the hands of our enemy. If I have to take your life. So be it." I growled as she then screamed. I then punched her in the face as I continued, "If your gonna bluff do it right."
"Okay. You win." She stated as the glow in her eyes disappeared.

No one's Pov...
As Erza defeated Evergreen all the girls turned stones had been released including Y/n.

"I wonder if Y/n's okay." Happy asked Natsu as tears begin to fall from his eyes.
"Now Hayden has no hostages!" Makarov stated.
"Umm. He's still got Laxus and Y/n. Your grand children." Gajeel stated.
"Right." Makarov sighed.

With Y/n she had awaken from being turned to stone.
"Yay! I'm not longer a statue!" Y/n exclaimed in happiness. She was pulled out of that state by someone punching the wall.
"I put my faith into you Evergreen! And this is how you return the favor! Three of my members taken down by that horrid guild! It turns out your weaker than Erza! Damn!" Hayden growled.
"Just give it up already! You know we'll beat you!" Y/n growled.
"Y/n's right. Titania is stronger than you think." Freed said coming up behind Hayden who was facing toward me and Laxus.
"Maybe you should've sent Laxus and Freed after her instead!" Y/n yelled.
"Why are you here, when you should be fighting?!" Hayden growled.
"Because the game is as good as over. Without hostages we can no longer force the master at hand." Freed stated.
"Then what the hell am I!" Y/n yelled.
"Shut up!" Hayden yelled as Ice came shooting at Y/n and Freed. Freed blocked it as it hit the barrier and y/n. She was now frozen in ice still trapped in the magic barrier.
"This fight ain't over! If you don't want to follow me then get lost! Theere ain't no weaklings in my guild, Hypnosis." Hayden growled.

'Even though I still have Freed, Laxus and Y/n. Y/n was the only one who was still my hostage.' Hayden though as he was trying to figure out a plan.

As every that had happened with Y/n and Freed, the others in Fairy Tail had explained to the girls everything that had happened.

"He called it the battle of Fairy Tail." Lucy stated.
"Hayden really out did himself this time." Cana stated.
"What do you mean this time?" Lucy asked Cana.
"Well once before Hayden came to the guild. He was looking for Y/n, but she was on a mission with Natsu. Hayden talked to Laxus about getting with Y/n, but Laxus denied him and it pissed him off. Later that night Laxus came into the guild with a black eye. It turned out that Laxus had fought that guy and told him to stay away from Y/n. Now he returns 3 years later. It's unnatural." Cana stated.
"So that's who that was. He looked so familiar when he arrived at the guild." Mira stated.
"Yeah." Cana agreed.
"We still have to save Freed, Laxus, and Y/n. We saved Evergreen and well save the others, but I won't indulge." Makarov stated.
"Master. We can't let him get away with hurting out friends." Mira added.
"Yeah! She's right! If we don't teach Hayden a lesson then he'll never learn that the word No means No!" Bisca added.
"Oh don't worry. I'll give that boy a punishment he'll never forget. He should know he can mess with me, but he should never mess with my guild!" Makarov stated.
"Hey now hold on a sec. I get taken hostages, but I don't see any harm in finding out who is the strongest. I think we should keep the battle going." Natsu stated.
"Ehhh." The girls all sighed.
"In the end I bet he was just trying to have a little fun for the festival. Give him a break. I'm mean the battle between Laxus and me was really fun!" Natsu stated with a smile.
"Natsu! Don't you remember Hayden took Y/n." Happy stated.
"Happy, I was talking about Laxus!" Natsu stated.
"Oh." Happy stated knowing his best friend is a bit of an idiot.

Soon the enchantment on the door came together and made a huge skull. It soon began to speak.

"Can you hear me, Makarov?" The skull asked as Makarov gasped. It then continued, "The rest of you better listen up, too."

"What do you want?!" Natsu demanded.
"It looks like one of the rules have went out the window, that's fine. I'll just add a new one. Since I would hate to end the battle of Fairy Tail early, I have decided to put out the Thunder Palace, by your beloved grandson, Laxus." Hayden stated.
"Are you out of your mind, Hayden!" Makarov stated.
"You have one hour and 10 minutes. You better get moving unless your ready to hand over the guild to me now, Master. Oh and one more thing, say it sweety." Hayden laughed.
"Y/n." Natsu gasped.
"Ahhh!" Y/n's screams were heard through the skull.
"Let her go! Now!" Makarov demanded.
"Now, Now then. Y/n say what your going to say or your throat will be wripped out." Hayden laughed.
"Fine if you don't hand over the guild to Hayden. Then he'll have Laxus activate the Thunder Palace. It'll kill us all! And, Natsu I--" Y/n stated and begin to say as a scream was heard.
"You hear that! That is letting you know the count down has begun!" Hayden laughed as the skull disappeared.

"This game has gone on for long enough boy! I won't let you drag innocent people into this--" Makarov stated as he then held his hand over his heart.
"Master, No!" Cana exclaimed.
"Is he hurt!" Natsu questioned.
"What's going on?" Lucy asked.
"Oh no! I'll go get his medicine!" Mira exclaimed as she took off.
"Master!" Bisca and Levy exclaimed.
"Guys look outside!" Mira exclaimed
They ran to the balcony and looked out side to see a bunch of floating Lighting Lacrimas in the sky. Bisca soon shot one as she then got electrocuted.

"What should we do!" Levy asked.
"We need to take down Laxus! If he is taken down. We'll save him and possibly Y/n." Cana stated.
"Alright, we'll go help the citizens escape." Lucy stated as her and Happy left.
"Be careful you two, Freed, Laxus, and Hayden are still out there." Cana sated.

"Y/n we will save you on my word." Natsu stated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 323 17
Y/N L/N is a powerful mage who is not known throughout Fiore. She is as powerful as the dark mage, Zeref. As she joins Fairytail, she decides to not...
68.8K 1.7K 16
Laxus is going under dragonification! He leaves Magnolia right after his recovery in search for an answer. Will Mirajane chase after and help her sec...
1.2K 13 7
Mirajane Strauss the so called She-Devil is trying to find her inner happiness, trying to find someone who could love her as much as she could love t...
130K 3.2K 45
[COMPLETED] Follow the adorable and cute story of Fairy Tail as they enter a beach resort... The trip was meant to be unharmful, designed to congrat...