our little secret | sapnap x...

By kupkakekrazy

"But what if Clay didn't know?" I grab his hand, "Think about it. If he doesn't know then we can make sure we... More

.1. you're in florida
.2. bbq
.3. cancelations
.4. the proposition
.5. adam sandler
.6. off limits
.7. acting different
.8. confrontations
.10. can you keep a secret?
.11. red roses
.12. sandwitch
.13. cuddle
.14. almost kitchen kisses
.15. wooden heart
.16. close call
.17. george
.18. the feral boys
.19. he knows
.20. planning
.21. shut down
.22. secret again (sort of)
.23. accidental reveals
.24. nick
.25. bag of chips
.26. the phone call
.27. awards
.28. milkshakes
.29. the customer
.30. what if?
.31. another visitor
.32. flashback
.33. outside perspective
.34. see him again
.35. friends
.36. dream
.37. airport drives
.38. trying again
.39. my person
.epilogue.
.author's note.

.9. stream

15.8K 466 287
By kupkakekrazy

I drive up to the school and wait in the parking lot. Dream was on a business call with someone important that lasted longer than expected, so he asked for me to come pick Drista up from school.

I see her start to make her way back to the parking lot. She opens the car door. "Hey," she says, taking her backpack off before getting in.

"Hey, how was school?" I ask, still amazed that she could be in middle school. I remember when she was six years old and starting kindergarten. Now she's so old.

Now she makes me feel old, actually.

I pull out of the school parking lot. She tells me a story about something that happened at lunch. "And then we were taking-" she turns around to look in the back seat, "wait, where's Nick?"

"Hm?" I ask, paying attention to the car in front of me that keeps speeding up and then slowing way down.

"Nick is the one who texted that you'd be picking me up. I assumed that meant you and him in your car." She says, turning to face the road again.

"Nope, hate to break it to you, but it's just me," I shrug. Nick was up in his room editing something. Clay sent me a message on discord and pointed to his computer as he was talking on the phone. "Wait, he couldn't have even told you himself that he wouldn't be here?"

"I guess not, I definitely got the text from Nick," she picks up her phone to check, "yeah like thirty minutes ago."

"You better get on to Clay about lacking on his brotherly duties, okay?" I say with a little laugh.

"Oh, I definitely will."

I shake my head thinking of Nick having to text her.

It's been about a week or two since Nick and I decided to be friends. It hasn't been too bad. Except for the fact that everytime he says my name I get butterflies or the fact that I feel sparks everytime our hands accidentally touch.

Actually it's pure torture.

When I realized I couldn't have Nick, I learned the depth of my feelings. He's an amazing guy, really. And all this friends stuff is making it harder to ignore my feelings as we get closer. But I also don't want to stop being friends.

"They're streaming by the way," Drista says as we park in the driveway, "they sent me a text."

I nod, unbuckling my seatbelt.

We're quiet as we enter the house. I set my keys on the counter. Drista starts to walk to Clay's room.

"What are you doing?" I whisper loudly as we were very close to Dream's set up. We're technically supposed to be really quiet and not bother them while they're streaming. It's sort of an unspoken rule.

"I'm going to sit in the back and bug him. Want to come?" she has a mischievous smile on her face.

Would that annoy him? Yes. Do I really care? Not really.

"Of course," I say, following her lead.

We walk into the room. Dream looks up from his computer. He gives us annoyed eyes then points to his screen to tell us he's streaming without words.

I sit on the bed, but Drista goes and stands next to him.

"Can I say hi?" she whispers next to him.

"No, shoo," he whispers, leaning from the mic. I can barely hear him, but I could read his lips.

"Please?" She puts her hands together as she begs, "I want to say hi,"

He rolls his eyes "whatever,"

He turns back to the mic. "My sisters here."

Dream listens quietly for a second as we sit and wait. Drista taps him impatiently on the shoulder.

"Hold on, hold on," he jokingly swats her hand away, "She wants to say hi,"

He listens again, then hands her the headset. "Don't be stupid, please." he warns before sitting next to me on the bed.

We sit quietly in the background as she talks to all of Dream's friends. I hear the name Tommy and Quackity come up a couple of times.

At one point she turns to us, "Sapnap wants to know if you know who is here."

I look up from my phone, interested in the conversation all the sudden.

"What?" Dream says.

"Sapnap wants to know if you know who is here." She says louder and slower for him, "I don't know who that is though."

"I'm guessing it's this person," he points his thumb at me. I think they're using code names since nobody really knows I exist.

"Ohhh," she turns back to the screen, "uhh yeah Sapnap,"

She turns back to us sitting on the bed, "He wants to know if you want to join,"

"Join what?" I laugh.

"The stream, duh." she says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh," I think it over in my head for a second, "I mean sure," I glance at Dream to make sure that it's alright.

He gives me a little nod, so I walk over to the desk.

"Okay, I got her," Drista says into the mic. She waits for a second, then looks at me, "Can I call you your real name orrr?"

I shrug, "I don't really care. y/n works."

"Okay, y/n," she says, testing it out, "say hi to everyone."

I laugh then lean in a little, "heyy"

She laughs as she hears the responses. I turn to Dream, "do you have headphones, so we can both hear?"

"Oh, yeah, one sec." He goes to grab them.

Drista continues talking to the stream while I mess with the headphones Dream gave me. Finally, I can hear.

"Hello?" I say again.

"HELLO?" I hear very loudly in my ear, "ARE YOU Y/N? TELL ME ARE YOU HER?"

"Yes that's me," I laugh a little, "who are you?"

"I'M OFFENDED YOU DON'T KNOW ME. I'M TOMMY." He says, once again very loud.

"I'm sorry! There's a lot of you on the smp thing," I apologize.

"HI Y/N" a familiar voice says.

I smile a little too wide. I don't think Drista caught it, and Dream isn't paying attention. "HI SAPNAP" I say, making sure to use his streamer name.

"I'M QUACKITY. PAY ATTENTION TO ME Y/N." Another voice says, "Y/N, Y/N PAY ATTENTION!"

Drista turns around in the game to see him. His character pulls out a plant of some sort. "Do you want to buy some drugs?" he says in a voice that gives a sense that he is jokingly keeping a secret.

I laugh, "I'm going to say no to that one. Another time though,"

"THAT'S NOT A NO! THAT IS NOT A NO" He jumps up in game as he runs away, "WOOO"

"Wow, y/n, promising to buy drugs when minors arent around. What kind of influece are you?" Tommy says.

"I said maybe."

"Maybe isn't no," Tommy says, faking a disappointed tone in his voice.

"Whatever Tommy," Sapnap says. I can imagine him rolling his eyes at him.

We talk for a little longer. Tommy is reading his stream's chat.

"How old are you Tommy?" I ask after he talks for a bit.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he scoffs, "How old are you Tommy?" He mimics me, "I am seventeen years old, for your information, but I am a big strong man, who is wise beyond his years."

"Okay, Tommy." Drista says when he finishes his rant.

"What it's true!" He says, just on time his voice cracks.

We all start to laugh at him.

"Whatever, let's talk about something else." He looks through the chat for a little bit. "People want to know if y/n and Dream are dating," he says, "is it true?"

Drista snorts next to me, which makes me laugh. "Definitely not," I say as I try to catch my breath, "never ever."

"Never ever?" Quackity says.

"Mhm," I'm still laughing with Drista.

"Geez, girls are so giggling," Tommy says, "We aren't though, right Sapnap? We are big, strong men."

"Oh definitely Tommy," Sapnap agrees, "Whatever you say."

"What are you guys laughing at?" Dream says from his bed. He's on his laptop now doing something.

"People asked if we were dating." I turn around to explain to him.

He lets out a chuckle, then talks a little louder so stream can hear him. "THAT'S LIKE DATING A SISTER GUYS"

"Did you just hear Dream?" Drista asks as she turns back to the computer.

"What happened?" Quackity asks. I've decided that Quackity is kinda cool. He seems like he can be chaotic, but also really chill.

"We told him why we were laughing and he just  chuckled weirdly," she says, still giggling a little.

"Then he said it was like dating his sister," I say, "which is true."

"Wow you guys really just sibling-zoned each other," Quackity says with a little laugh.

"One day you'll date him and we're going to refer back to this at your wedding," Tommy says, "so he might want to change his mind."

I turn to Dream, "Tommy says we're going to regret sibling-zoning each other at our wedding."

He scoffs, "what?"

"I feel like Clay boy has the hots for someone in that room," Tommy says.

Drista makes a barfing face. "Tommy no,"

I give Dream a look.

"What did he say?" he asks as he sees my face.

"That Clay boy has the hots for someone in this room."

He makes the same face I made. "Hold on, I want to be in this conversation," he reaches his hand out for the ear piece.

"No, I want to hear," I refuse to give up my headphone.

"No way, dude." Drista shakes her head.

"What? You guys sounded identical." Tommy says.

"Are you sure it isn't y/n and Drista that are actually siblings?" Quackity asks.

"They do that all the time. They're very similar and it's creepy." Sapnap says.

"I guess," I say.

"What are they saying?" Dream tries to grab our headphones, but I pull away.

"Find something  else, loser." Drista pushes him away.

"y/n," Sapnap then says randomly.

"Sapnap," I say, still leaning as far away as possible from Dream.

"Come up to my room. I can get my headphones." he suggests.

"You sure?" I ask, not wanting to intrude.

"Of course," he nods.

I smile, hand Dream the headphone and walk away without a word. Dream stands their for a moment, not knowing what was said. Drista laughs at his disbelief.

"Where are you going?" Dream asks.

I don't answer and make my way upstairs. Sapnap grabbed a chair for me, so I sit in it immediately. A happy feeling arrives in my chest as I sit next to him, yet at the same time I feel comfortable being here.

Stop it, y/n. You guys are just friends.

I put the headphone into my ear.

"Well maybe it's a friends to-"

"EHHH Y/N HEYY" Tommy says suspiciously, "WE WERE NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING IMPORTANT".

I laugh a little. "Friends to what, Tommy?" I ask.

"Nothing I promise," he says.

"I don't believe you but okay," I roll my eyes.

We talk for a little longer. At one point Tommy was trying to show Sapnap and I something. Sapnap was stretching, so his hand was away from the mouse. I moved my hand to adjust the minecraft character's head just as Sapnap finished his stretch.

I blushed as our hands touched, "Sorry,"

"All good," he says with a smile.

We mess around with Tommy as he gets cobblestone. I never asked why he needed so much, but he spent his entire time mining it.

"I'm hungry," Drista says out of the blue.

"Me too," I agree, "we should order pizza,"

"Ooo that sounds good," Sapnap agrees, "please Dream?"

"Pleeeassee," I drag it out a little for dramatic effect.

He sighs from the other side of the call, "fine, I'll order it."

He orders the pizza, and we wait till it gets here to leave the stream. We say our goodnights to Tommy.

Sapnap yawns as he logs off discord. "That was fun," he said.

I nod in agreeance. I have a feeling in my stomach when I'm around him, and I need it to stop. The entire time that we were next to each other I felt such a sense of contentment. I was happy just sitting next to him as he gamed and talked. It was a lot of fun.

I keep thinking about it all our time together in my head. I think that we could be something really special.

But I have to remember we are just friends.

I repeat it over and over in my head thousands of times as I walk down the stairs to the kitchen.

We can only be just friends. For Clay.

.author's note.

hope you guys enjoyed this lil filler chapter.. tomorrow is going to be a good one i promise! I juut had some personal things pop up, so I had to quickly write something at like three in the morning

anywaysss hope you guys enjoy! stay tuned for tomorrow :)) have a good day

.word count.. 2201

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4.9K 67
A seemingly insignificant girl suddenly goes viral on tiktok for her redstone builds, insane skills, and clutch moments. This quickly attracts the at...
283K 5.9K 31
in the middle of remaking, so I'm sorry for any inconveniences from about three years ago. "I'd say this is exactly how GeorgeNotFound looks. Wouldn'...
93.9K 1.1K 38
𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 ( π’”π’‘π’π’Šπ’• 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 ) ─── where my best friend, my famous best friend, a faceless minecraft youtuber, and i try and navigat...
70K 1.1K 19
George goes missing some day, no one knows where he's gone, no trail of clues. he was soon reported as missing. there's only 3 people who know the tr...