In Love with my Bodyguard!

By HP0207

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... More

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
The First Meet!
TSUNAMI!!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
The Momentโค๏ธ
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
??????
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
CHALLENGE.!!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVE๐Ÿ”ด
Apology on Air..... And..........
Do I know HIM!
Hope.!๐Ÿ’”
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Together!
Revealation!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
The wait.......
Guilty!
NOT GUILTY!!!
The show must go on.!!!
Hello Again.!!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless ๐Ÿ’”
Talk it out!!
Answers....
Jack & Jill.....
Who are You?
Dont Doubt.!
A New Chapter...
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

Shan.....

1.4K 172 134
By HP0207

(They could hear the siren of the police car......
Everyone was shocked and confused not cz Chief called the police, but cz Shanaya haven't spoken a word since coming from Chief's room.!!!)

Aditya: Shan...... Shan.... You need to get out of here....

Manav: He is right... before police comes... just go....

Priya: Are you guys crazy.? She has not done anything wrong...! Why should she be the one running.?

Jihaan: But what's wrong with Chief..??? Why would he do this.??? I can't believe he refused to recognize her and even handing her over to police.?? Seriously.???

Aditya: I am worried about Shan...... She trusted oldie and he did this to her.!!! We need to handle her.... She has gone quite.!!! God this is just silence before the storm.!!!!

Manav: We need to make sure which police station they are taking her... and arrange for bail papers.....

Chief: Why are you so eager to get her bail... let her stay in the prison for a week or two... then she will get back her senses.... (He said looking at Shanaya in utter disgust way)

Aditya: Listen sir..! You can't talk about her like this...... If you say it one more time I will forget the age difference and also that you are my dad's friend...

(One by one every one in the room got a text.... Except for Chief.......
In the meantime a police officer came inside the house with lady police officer....

PO(Police Officer )

PO: There has been a complaint from this house?

Chief: Yes.! Hello ... I did... Arrest that girl over there... She broke into my parents house and I don't even know where they are..!!

Aditya: Listen officer there has been some misunderstanding... (cut off by Chief)

Chief: Once a complaint is filed only the person filing the complaint can stop the arrest... And I am in no mood of doing so......

Priya: Chief what is wrong with you... You can't do this to her.... Shan..... Shan yaar say something..... For God's sake..! They are arresting you... And you leaving like this.???

Aditya: Shan.... I am really worried about you.... Please..... please for me..... Please say something.....

(During this commotion the police officer cuffed Shanaya and started to take her with them....)

Manav: The hell... no no no no...
Shanaya.... Shanaya bol yaar...! Shanaya please don't go silent.....

Priya: Shanaya.... Shan... look at me..... LOOK AT ME GODDAMIT..!!!!

(She yelled and everyone froze..... She shook Shanaya......)

Priya: Yaar please...... Shan.... Don't forget... You are The Shanaya Shekhawat.!!! You can't break like this...!!!! (And her voice cracked)

Jihaan: Shan don't worry... We will get you out..!! Just stay strong baccha.!! But please say something...!!!

Aditya: Shan.... Shan please.... For me....

(Before any one else could say anything... she was taken by the police and soon the siren faded away...)

Priya: Why..??? Why.??? WHY.??????? Why her?? Out of anyone.... Why her.??? She loves this place to the core..!!!! And this place giving her scar for life.!!!!

Aditya: We need to go.... We need to get going... There is no way she will be in jail.! We need to get the bail papers ASAP...

(They were all baffled and shocked..... Trying to figure out how to get Shanaya out of the jail)

Chief: I have to go now... Mr. Aditya...! We will see you soon.....

(Saying this he left...... Leaving everyone dumbfounded)

Manav: How is he so chill yaar.!! Matlab he handed his daughter to police.!!!!

Aditya: Bloody old man.! He is not in his senses.!!!

: I Agree..!!!
(A voice said)

Readers: Who said that..?????? 🧐

Socho socho.....

(Aditya turned and engulfed the person...!!!!)

Chalo last try...... who is the person...!!!!

Priya: Sahi main yaar..!! How you guys pull it off all the time.!!!!?
Do you guys know the risk factor.???

Aarush: We know...!! We are the pros remember.??

Garima: We analyze everything and then take any step.!

Manav: Analyze.??? Seriously.??? When in the world you guys got the time to analyze.???

Shanaya: When I went quite.!!! That's when you use the brain right.?? (She said coming out of Aditya's arms)

(All of them looked at her blankly......)

Shanaya: What.??

Jihaan: I know we should get used to with all this but still..... How.? I mean that situation was utter shock to us... How did you analyze everything in that state.!!!!!

Shanaya: Oh dear God.!! How is it like in your brain that is completely unused feels like.???? C'mon guys..!!! The Brain is new sexy.!!!

Priya: Will you just cut it..!!
Stop your show off thing and tell us .!!!

Shanaya: Sheesh... you are no fun.!!! Ok fine.!

Aditya: Wait..! Where is that idiot.??

Shanaya: C'mon Adi.!! Don't be a spoil sport.! I am also not that fond of him but we must admit that he was the key to pull this off...

(Aditya whispers to Manav by pulling him...)

Aditya: Hate se not that fond.!!!! What the hell.!!!! I am not liking him being here.!!!

Manav: Chill yaar.!!! Stop thinking in that way...
Yes Shanaya.... Tell us... What did we miss....

Shanaya: Ya.... I was waiting for you both boyfriend girlfriend to have your moment.!! (She said rolling her eyes...)

Manav: Wow.!! This is new.!!!

Shanaya: Shut up.!
Anyways.... You remember what I said to oldie..??

Jihaan: Was so much under shock that all I heard was you yelling at him....

Shanaya: All you had to do is observe.!!!

Priya: We saw Shan..!!!

Shanaya: Meri JAAN ..... You see.... But do not observe.!!! When at the end oldie asked me who I am and blah blah blah... he was looking straight in my eye....

Aditya: That's no news for us... What did we miss.?? Spill it already..

Aarush: After that Shan went silent... So the next thing we did was to observe Shanaya.... Cz her going silent out of the blue is very unusual...

Manav: Observe her.?? Well we were looking at her.!!!

Garima: As soon as she saw Chief .... She wiped her left eye...

Priya: Cz she was holding her tears.!!!!

Aarush: She was never crying in the first place... she was furious... but not crying... so when she did that.... We knew... She is hinting at Chief'a left eye....

Garima: Then she touched her earlobe...

Jihaan: She did.???

Aarush: Told you... You just see... but don't observe .!!!
Well her doing that was clearly indicating that Chief has earpiece on.!!!

Aditya: What about the left eye.???

Shanaya: Oldie had lens on his left eye... but not regular one.!! That lens was having inbuilt camera....

Aditya: So you mean..!!! He had camera on the whole time.??

Shanaya: Yes.... When Aarush checked the whole house... there were no cameras.... So I was thinking about how in the world will that kid know what's happening here.!? Than out of my all deductions I came up with my final verdict of oldie having something on himself that could serve the purpose for Shayan... upon looking at oldie properly I confirmed my deduction... As oldie himself is walking talking camera who is live telecasting everything to that Shayan.!!

Aarush: That earpiece was helping him to hear everything and with that he was telling Chief to what to say or react.!!

Manav: Wait.... So Chief didn't betray Shanaya.????

Shanaya: Nope.!!

Shrivastav: Sorry to speak in between... But then why was he listening to that Shayan guy.?? If he is not betraying Shan..(cut of by Aditya)

Aditya: Shanaya...... It's Shanaya..... C'mon babe... tell us.... How are you so sure.??? (He said pulling Shanaya closer to him by encircling his arm around her neck.......)

Shanaya: Jealous much Mr. Oberoi.... (She whispered with a smirk...)

Priya: Hello ..... Lovebirds..... focus...!!

Shanaya: Aaaaanyways so as you asked Shrivastav.... When I saw oldie in eye.... It was the same look as of Virat..!

Aditya: So you are saying... Oldie was....

Shanaya: Hypnotized.!! I knew something was off when all of a sudden his behavior changed as soon as I asked what he meant by : it was not me.! Then when I saw him in the eye... I was confident that he is been hypnotized as well...

Aarush: So she went quite but gave us the hint of what is happening...! We started to observe Chief's behavior after that.. and as per Shan's deduction.. He never blinked... proving he was hypnotized...

Garima: We had to take immediate action as Chief was going to call the police.! At the same time.... Then Shanaya pointed to her right hand's third finger.!! We knew what to do..!

Priya: would you mind decoding.!!!

Shanaya: My that hint was to use Shrivastav.... He is police officer and can pull of to do this job easily as he is the least suspected person to help me out or me asking him to be a part of plan....

Garima: We took Shrivastav with us and I changed my look..... meantime Aarush already took care of Kashmir police car.... We got in the car and before coming... texted you all to act normal after seeing us....

Shanaya: The thing that we didn't tell you all about this beforehand is cz that Shayan should not be aware that we have figured this out ... And oldie being the camera... we had to show him that whole scene unfolding about me being heartbroken and you all freaking out for my arrest.!!

Priya: Shan.. But he will soon know everything.!! That it was all setup by us.!! Police knows him and Chief.!!

Aarush : You really think the guy who till date played on the back foot will be dumb enough to come and play in front.??
Naah.! He was just goofing around when he asked Chief to say that police knows them.!

Aditya: So.... Oldie was never against you.???

Shanaya: Hell No.!! He knows that I am gonna beat the shit outta him if he double crosses me.!!!

Manav: Can't believe you faked your own arrest.!!!

Shanaya: C'mon Manav.!! I faked my own death.!! You think it's big of a deal to fake anything else after that.???

Aditya: Now what.?

Shanaya: Now we chill... wait for Dida and Dadu to return.... Have lunch and then go to your shoot.... Dida was asking if she can come to see your shoot.!

Aditya: Of coarse.!! She can...! Ok then I will get going and get things ready.....

Jihaan: Wait... That's it.?? What about Shayan.?? Shan you know he will attack again.....

Shanaya: I know.!! Now I know what to expect and that oldie is not with him.... I don't think I need anything else.... We will see when he comes again....

Priya: And about that thing he said....

Manav: Oh ya.!!! If it was not you than who was it.???

Aarush: You have figured that out... Haven't you.???

Shanaya: *sigh* ya...! It's my mom.!! Not me.... I was scared of heights at that time so I never went to any hills or anything that had height .!!!! So that rhyme.. he mentioned about my mom and my brother.!!

Garima: But where is she now.....

Shanaya: My deduction.... Shayan knows.!!!

Shrivastav : How about Chief.??

Shanaya: Naah.!! Oldie don't know this.... It's Shayan for sure and that is one of the questions he has to answer.... See you soon little brother.!!!

Priya: I m hungry man.!!!

Shanaya: Ya.... I will go and get things set up to cook lunch...

(And everyone turned to look at her in shock...)

Aditya: You what now.?

Shanaya: I am prepping things for lunch why.?? You guys not hungry or what.?

Manav: You cook.???( shocked enough to say)

Priya: Oh yaa.!! She is an amazing cook.... Shan make lasagna for me ..! It's been a while...!

Shanaya: The hell.?? I am not taking any orders..! If you wanna eat something.. make it yourself.... I am not cooking anything for anyone....

(And a voice came...)

: Kyu puttar.???

(Shanaya mumbled...)

Shanaya: Shit.!

Priya: Didaaaaaa.... See na.!! Shan is not going to cook her famous lasagna for meeeee...!!!(she said with puppy dog eyes and hugging her.... Shanaya just squinted her eyes on looking at her best friend's drama...)

Shanaya: Priya.... Please han..! Don't be over dramatic..!

Dida: Shan puttar... You love cooking..! Why saying no.... Chalo let your friends know.... Hun te tu kinna vadiya khana pakandi hai.!!!chal... aaja main bhi help kitta tuonnu.....

Shanaya: Didaaaa...!! (She said as if complaining like a kid.... Surprising everyone...)

Dadu: Puttar mere lai... My favorite..... Dal Makhni..!

Shanaya: Tsk... Dadu.... When did I agree to this.???

Dadi: Tu mainnu mana kitta.??? Sacchi.??? (She said acting to get hurt...)

Shanaya: Tsk Dida.... Don't play that card..! Fine...! Hun te sab vekkhenge..... Shan da kamaal.....

Everyone: PUNJABI.!!!???????

Shanaya: Shit.!! (Mumbled)
Anyways.... I don't want anyone in the kitchen..! I am cooking... so it's my kitchen..! Keep your as......(she trailed off as both Dida and Dadu were looking at her... and successfully diverting the topic)

Keep your foot out of my kitchen....

Aarush: Shan for me....

Shanaya: I know... paneer palak... and Gari will have the same.... Now m going.... That's it.....

(She was leaving when Manav came next to her and just whispered in her ear...)

Manav: Btw... Adi loves Dal chawal.!!!

(Shanaya turned to look at him in shock but he just winked at her and left.....
Everyone left for their rooms and after almost 2 hours.... Everyone was waiting for Shanaya in the dining area to get the food...)

Aditya: I am shocked that m.....OUR Shan cooks....

Dida: Hatt khoteya...!!! Hun te MY bol hi sakta tha..!!! Avaiy "OUR SHAN" ..!! Fitte muh.!!! O ji tauddi kudi hai.... Say it proudly..!! Aaj kal di generation.!!!

Dadu: Hun te pyaar kiya to darna kiya.!!!

(Aditya just looked down as he was way to embarrassed to look up.! As both Dida and Dadu were giving him love tips.!!!!
After some time maids started to bring food and kept on the dining table.....)

Manav: It smells delicious...... Damn can't believe we will be eating food cooked by Shanaya.!!!

(Aditya's eyes were wandering....)

Dida: Puttar... She has gone to change...... tussi khana shuru karo.....

Dadu: She will kill you.!! You know she doesn't like if you start eating before she let's you know what's today's menu......

Priya: True... Why is she taking this long....

Shanaya: I am here Geez.!! Patience lady...!!

(And they saw her coming but what shook Aditya the most as to what she was wearing......)

Aditya: Holy......

Dida: Language..!!!

Dadu: Haaye ni meri bacchhi..! Kinni soni lagdi hai.....

Aditya & Shrivastav : Absolutely gorgeous.!!!

Aditya: What.???

Shrivastav : What.?? I am just complementing her..! She is looking beautiful..!!!

Shanaya: Anyways..... as you all know what I have made... it's dal Makhni, Palak paneer, lasagna..... along with rice and parathe..... and also made Dal and chawal....

Aditya & Shrivastav : My favorite.!!!

Manav: Oh boy.!!!

(Shanaya looked a bit surprised but then passed the dal and chawal to Shrivastav so he can get his serving.... Seeing this Aditya was visibly angry....)

Manav: She did not just.....(he whispered...)

Aditya: I am telling you since he helped Shan... they both are being very friendly... I m hating this....(he whispered back...)

(Shrivastav took his servings and Aditya was about to take the bowl when Shanaya took the bowl.... Aditya looked at her ...)

Aditya: Am I suppose to eat or no..? ( you can say he was not happy at all)

Shanaya: I will serve you (she said with smile and that melted Aditya)

(Shanaya served him and made a bite and took it to Aditya's mouth...)

Shanaya: Here....

(Aditya took the bite and was grinning from ear to ear.... Not cz it was delicious... obviously it was but cz he got special treatment from Shan in front of Shrivastav .!!!)

Shanaya: Like it.???

Aditya: Loved it..!

Jihaan: Ehem.... Sorry to disturb your moment but guys we have seniors here..!!!

Dida: Oye.!!! Senior hoga tu.... Tera pyuo..!! Main to abhi jawaan hu.....

Dida: I am to still 20.... Buddha kisko bola.....

Shanaya: Oooo sensitive topic Jihaan.... Why you always do that.???

(With this banter they had their lunch with everyone loving Shanaya's cooking.... By the end Shanaya got the dessert .....
Seeing the dessert Dadu's eyes sparkled....)

Dadu: Apple pie..!!!!! Haaye Shan Puttar dil khush kar ditta..!!!

Dida: Ae lo ji...! He is living his life today... everything is his favorite and cooked by his favorite.!!!

(Shanaya gave everyone apple pie as well and after that... all dispersed as it was about time to go for Aditya's song shoot.... Dida too went to change as she was coming with them....)

Okay
Here it is...
Was going to make it a bit sketchy chapter..
But thought to give a little bit more of real Shan.!
Hope you all loved it..!

Things getting clear for you all now.???

Well more fun and mystery is waiting for them as they will be going for song shoot...
Now fun for who and mystery for who... I will leave up to you guys to guess..!!

If you like the chapter
Do like and comment..!

I am quite early this time to post an update.!!

Chalo
Till next time
Tc
Aadios Amigos
-HP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.6K 77 17
At eleven years old, Maddison Malfoy, skating in the frozen pond, fell in. With her memory lost, and only remembering Draco, she plans to flee her ho...
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
15.7K 850 10
what was these coffee orders for? ร—ร— jin, byul ร—ร— -1k worded chapters ร—ร— plain fluff + 3 chapters per update! ๐Ÿ’™