Paul Lahote x reader x Quil A...

By anssmx

Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How... More

1: Forks
2: school
3: Making Plans
4: Watch It
5: The invitation
6: I'm Not Human?
7: On Fire
8: First Try
9: Not You
10: Semi Sunny Day
11: The Story
13: Thank You
14: Diner
15: Can I Go?
16: The Party
17: Hips Don't Lie
18: Secret
19: Shh
20: Morning
21: Go Out With Me
22: Texting
23: He's outside
24: All Over
25: Nature
26: Back in School
27: Tuesday
28: When I'm Ready
29: Not Going
30: First Date
31: Back Seat
32: You're Dead
33: La Push Baby
34: The Cullens dont come here
35: The treaty
36: Waylon
37: You Knew
38: Arrive
39: I'm sorry
40: Bella meets the Cullens
41: The Downside
42: You...
43: What is Wrong with You
44: Talk?
45: I Believe You
46: First Interaction
47: Drop and Roll
48: Tea?
49: What are you?
50: Runmare
51: Where is She?!
52: I Know
53: Time
54: Inside Joke
55: Bella Don't
56: Upset
57: Scream
58: The Call
59: Where else?
60: The Dance
61: NEW MOON
62: Will Never Stop
63: Behavior
64: Courage
65: Romantic
66: Argument
67: Stalking Me
68: Ride
69: Leaving
70: Didn't Mean To
71: Sam
72: The fight
73: October
74: Hi
75: Midnight
76: Halloween Costumes
77: In Search
78: You Can't
79: Emily
80: Sounds Like Love
81: Day Off
82: Art Project
83: Cullens
84: Jake Calls
85: No School
86: Halloween Party
87: Around The Clock
88: November 1st
89: Time
90: February 16th
91: Bed
92: It's True
93: Didn't Take Long
94: The Idea
95: Rescue
96: No More
97: Home School
98: Not What It Seems
99: Yeah Okay
100: Empowering
101: Bettering
102: Gave Up
103: Wolf thing
104: Determined
105: Fun

12: Better Run

6.2K 181 16
By anssmx

After hugging Rose, we decided it was time to join the family, before I could walk out she suggested I should changing into my training shirt, which I did. After changing we headed downstairs.

"So, what's the plan?" I ask as I sat in the arm rest in front of Edward, while Rosalie joined Emmett.

"Today we will study your powers, and figure out what else you can do" Carlisle spoke. "Jasper filled me in on yesterday's events we'll take a different approach today"

"Okay! Let's get this party started!" Emmett clapped and got up, the rest soon followed.

Oh I'm not ready.

"Yes you are" A deep voice whispered into my ear. 

I looked up to find that Edward had already gotten up and stood in front of me, with his hand out for me to take.

Thank you.

I smiled, took his hand and he returned the smile back. Right then and there I decided that I loved this family with every ounce of my heart, they barley knew me and they were doing everything in their power to be there for me and help me.

We all walked downstairs and out the back door. I was still holding Edward's hand but not in a weird way, he was holding mine in a brotherly manner which made my heart warm, he's like the brother I never had. As we stepped outside we let go of each other.

"We'll start of simple, show us what you learned yesterday" Carlisle broke the silence.

"Yeah I can do that" I quickly shook my body, getting all the nervousness out of my system, I stood in the middle of the circle they made and closed my eyes.

Just as yesterday, I imagined my wings expanding out of my body, the color I saw yesterday, the length, how they sparkled in the sunlight. I opened my eyes when I heard buzzing.

"Incredible" Carlisle stared in awe.

"They are so beautiful" Alice added.

"Now she's really Tinker Bell" I obviously rolled my eyes at that comment while everyone else laughs at Emmetts joke.

I cleared my mind, and I began batting my wings at a faster rate and just like that, I was above the ground and flying.

"Great, you can come down now" I did as Carlisle instructed and tried landing slowing to the ground which worked.

"Okay what now?" Edward asks.

"We know she can control the weather" Esme began.

"But we need to know what else can she do, how far do her powers expand" Jasper finished.

"And how do we do that?" Rose asks.

"If she can control the weather, we could naturally assume she can control all the elements" Carlisle explained.

"Okay, starting with what?" I ask.

"Water" I rose my eyebrows at Carlisle, waiting for him to elaborate. "There's water in this grass right here" he pointed to the grass bellow our feet. "All you have to do it pull it out"

"Pull it out?" I hesitated.

"Yeah, imagine yourself doing it, just like you did with your wings, with the clouds, and the rain"

"Yeah, okay, I got it" I shook and closed my eyes.

I took a deep breath, I extended my hands and fingers facing the sky, then turned them over towards the earth. I got a tingling sensation from the tips of my fingers, like it was they were reaching for something. I tried to shake the feeling and concentrate.

I imagined pulling the water from the grass and dirty bellow me, the water raising, raising and raising from the ground. Then I was suddenly interrupted by someone talking.

"She's doing it!"

I shot my eyes open, and I was, I was doing it. The were little droplets all around us, they looks like time had stopped mid rain.

"This! Is! Awesome!" I squealed.

"Try and bring all the water together, into a ball" Esme suggested.

I nod and bring my hands up, instead of facing the ground, they were facing each other. Once I did that, I brought the close, separated them and repeated the process until the water reunited in front of me. Then I began to give it a shape, I was moving my hands in a circle motion.

"That looks like a ball right?" I ask.

"It sure as hell does Tinker" I giggle at Emmett's enthusiastic tone and lost focus, making the water splatter on everyone. There's jaws dropped.

"I'm" I laugh. "So so" I laugh again and cover my mouth. "I'm so terribly sorry" I burst again.

"Oh you think this is funny!" Rosalie said with a hint of humor in her voice.

"Oh I sure do" I mock back with another laugh.

"You better run" Carlisle warned.

"Your joking" I laugh again.

"He's not" Edward said with a grin.

"GET HER!" Emmett yelled.

In a wave of panic, without any doubt my wings sprung open and batting fast to get away from the vampire lunching at me. When I looked down, they had all clashed against each other and landed on the floor, tangled.

"I guess I'm just faster than you" I said in a mocking way, with my hands on my hips.

"Oh we'll get you" Edward said. They all got up, some jumped on the trees while the others stayed below.

"Catch me if you can" And with that I sped away.

I turned to my right and started flying as fast as I could, which was pretty fast by the way, but I had to stay focus. I look down, Carlisle, Esme, Jasper, Alice and Rosalie were running right below me looking back up at me from time to time. I turn my ahead quickly behind me and I found Edward with Emmett jumping from tree to tree, also at a fast rate.

I decided it would be fun messing with the boys, so I tried to go a little faster to gain distance, I was swerving trees left and right, when I thought I was far enough. I stopped and turned to look at them.

"THATS NOT A SMART IDEA" I heard Alice yell from underneath.

I ignored her warning, and stared at the boys that had abruptly stopped on either side of me. I look to my right there was Emmett, to my left Edward. It was almost as if time had slowed down and I saw them both launch themselves at me. I waited and waited until at the last minute moved out of the way, and they knocked each other out, falling from a great distance to the ground.

"What was not a smart idea?" I shouted with my hands on my hips and giggled.

What I had noticed, was that that Jasper was no longer on the ground, next to Alice. Without a second delay I was being tackled and falling to the ground with Jasper. It was so fast, I didn't have time to process, his hands found themselves under my legs and back, in a bridal style way and we landed on the ground.

"Got ya!" He has a little mischievous smile. Everyone laughed at mostly likely my horrified face I had.

"Do you now?" Vines were crawling up his legs and twisting around his body.

"You cease to amaze me" Carlisle spoke, I hopped out of Jaspers grasp and watched.

"Yeah, she's so amazing!" Jasper said in a sarcastic tone. "You can stop now"

"Uh yeah right, sorry" I tried to relax, but it wasn't working, and Jasper's anxious face wasn't helping. "I can't"

"What do you mean you can't?" Alice asks.

I wanted to answer her questions, and let her know I was feeling nervous. No words left my mouth. My heart started raising, I was sweaty and breathing fast, really fast, yet I felt like I couldn't breath.

"What's wrong with her?" Rosalie asks.

"She's having a panic attack" Carlisle answered.

Rosalie took my hand, while Esme wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

"Y/n, look at me" I wanted to look at Carlisle, but my eyes were fixed on Jasper. "Look at me" He stood in front of me, blocking Jasper out of my sight. "Follow my lead" I nod my head.

He starts doing breathing exercises, and I follow along.

"Breath in through your nose" I did as he said. "Exhale through your mouth"

"It's working Carlisle" Alice voice could be heard from Jasper's side.

"Focus on my voice Y/n" Carlisle spoke catching my attention. "In through your nose, out through your mouth" we repeated this step three more time before I heard.

"He's free, you can stop"

I stepped away from Carlisle, trying to get to Jasper.

"I-I-I'm s- sorry" My eyes blurred. "I didn't m-mea-" I was cut off by a hug.

"I know you didn't mean to, I feel you pain, regret and guilt" Jasper spoke. "I don't blame you for anything, you are just learning alright?" He broke away from the hug "alright?" I let out a sob and nod my head.

"How about we get you inside? I'll make you hot chocolate" Esme wrapped me in a hug and pulled me to the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 27K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
314K 10.6K 28
Milly Swan was the sweetest girl anyone would ever have the pleasure to meet. She was a breath of fresh air to anyone that came across her, and it wa...
150K 3K 42
What if Bella had a little sister but she acted more of a mom to her then Renee, well meet Carlie Swan little sister of Bella Swan, but Renee is more...
387K 7K 28
โš ๏ธShort Story!!!!โš ๏ธ ๐Ÿ”žMature Content๐Ÿ”ž Storm is different from her brother she isn't a Quileute and doesn't have the wolf shifter gene but she does i...