Making you mine //complete

By anniewrites2

complete ✅ Saylor Holmes twin to Greyson Holmes is just starting her first year of college. Saylor has always... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chaptet 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50/update
Epilogue

chapter 10

14.1K 247 25
By anniewrites2

This is a longer chapter

Saylors Pov

Since the party it's been the same with daxton except now sometimes we manage to say hi or bye.

Max and I have been hanging out a lot with kenzie and his twin brother. Tonight they asked us on a double date. They said it's a surprise and to dress nice. I have a couple more hours before they come so I finish up my homework before getting ready.

"Hey sis you coming to the game tonight?" shit. I totally forgot about it. "Grey i'm so sorry I forgot the game was tonight and scheduled a date. Maybe I can come for a few minutes at the end." Me and my brother have always been supportive with each other's sports. He would always come to my spelling bees and I would always come to his games. "Who's the date with?" I fiddle with my fingers. "Uh it's with max from the party." Greyson smiles. "Oh good." I give him a confused look. "Huh?" "He seems kind of dorky, so I'm not too worried." I punch his arm. "Hey that was rude." He just laughs.

I have about 30 minutes before me and Kenzie are meeting Max and Chris for dinner. Kenzie came over to get ready at my house, she claims she has "nothing to wear." So I let her borrow some of my clothes. 

It's just a casual date so I don't put too much effort into it. I wear a small body con dress with a flannel just incase I get cold. I don't do much with my hair, and wear some light makeup.

"Wow 'say' you look hot." Kenzie says. I laugh. "Not as hot as you." she smiles. "So you plan on fucking Max tonight." I pinch her. "Kenzie!" "Hey i'm just wondering." she says with her hands in the air. I can't help but laugh. "We will just have to see how the night goes." I say with a wink. We both let out a laugh.

We meet max and Chris at this nice restaurant. We sit down to order, I ordered pasta like usual and we got talking about the normal stuff. Max kept playing with my hair which resulted in me smiling the whole night.

"Hey uh what time is it?" I ask. "8:37." "I promised my brother I would come see him play for a bit is that ok?"  "I think me and Kenzie are gonna head out." Chris says with a wink. I look at Kenzie with the same smug smile on her face. I laugh to myself. "Well let me take you to the game I would love to stay." Max says. "Really? You don't mind?" "Yeah not at all, I kinda wanted to see the game anyways and then maybe we can get ice cream or Netflix and chill. Whatever sounds good to you." I give him a kiss on his cheek. Kenzie is giving me the "look" because we all know what Netflix and chill is. "Awesome let's get going."

We head out to Max's car while Kenzie drives Chris back to his place. The whole way there we were blasting music and singing our hearts out.

We arrive at the game and hurry and find a seat. We are down a 1 touch down with 5 minutes left in the game. I cross my fingers we win. I'm at the edge of my seat nervously biting my lip. I know that if we don't win daxton and greyson get in this pissy mood and lash out on everyone and everything and i'm not ready to deal with that. Max squeezes my hand to calm me a bit.

We score a touchdown that leads us to win right as the buzzer goes off. Everyone cheers. Max picks me up and I smash my lips on his. "I-uh sorry it was just in the moment." He smiles "don't be sorry." He moves a piece of hair out of my face and puts his lips to mine. I can't help but smile. I pull away. "I'm gonna go see my brother and congratulate him." Max nods. "I'll go start the car."

I head down the bleachers to see my brother and Daxton surrounded by girls all over them. As soon as my brother sees me he pushes them away. "Saylor you came!" He picks me up and squeezes me. "Too tight." I say trying to slip out of his hold. "Oh uh sorry I forget your little." "Congratulations Grey, you worked hard. I'm so proud of you and dad would be too." He smiles. "Thanks 'Say' Im so happy you could make it." "Yeah me too. I should probably get back to max." I say looking back at him leaning against the car. "Aw you're not coming to the party?" He asks with a pout. I can't help but laugh. "Not tonight me and max are gonna go get some ice cream." "Ah I see. Don't have to much fun and be  home by 12" He jokes. I roll my eyes. "Will do mom." We both laugh. "I probably won't be home tonight." I nod. "That's ok I might spend the night at Kenzie's." I can't tell him what I really had planned tonight. He would flip. "Okay be safe, love you and call me if you need anything." "Will do and love you too." "Oh and Daxton congrats you played well tonight." He mutters a thanks.

I head back to Max and he holds his hand out helping me into the car. The ride home he kept holding my thigh and would go higher drawing small circles. I tried my best to keep it cool but as we pulled into the ice cream place, I crawled on top of his lap and started kissing him. He held my waist and I would move my hips back n forth. He would groan only encouraging me more. He whispers in my ear, "forget about the ice cream I want you." I couldn't help but blush. He drives me back to my apartment because Chris and Kenzie were at his, and Daxton and Greyson went to the party and probably won't be home tonight.

As soon as we're out of the car we resume making out. He carried me to the apartment and to my surprise it was already unlocked. I didn't think anything of it. As soon as we're in the house Max takes off my dress and I take off hi shirt. He starts kissing my neck causing me to moan. He goes to unclip my bra but we are interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I look to see Daxton sitting on the couch. He saw the whole thing. I feel so embarrassed. "Daxton what the hell." "No please continue, it was quite a show." I groan. "Hey uh maybe I should go." I kiss max "No please stay." I pout. He laughs. "Text me tomorrow ok?" He gives me one last kiss. Well thanks a lot Daxton.

"What the hell Daxton why aren't you at the party?" I ask "Didn't feel like it." He shrugs. "But you love party's." "Well I just didn't want to go ok?" "So you came here instead to watch me and Max have sex?" He scoffs. "Oh please we all know nothing was gonna happen." I mean he's not wrong. I probably was going to chicken out anyways.

"So then tell me why you're really here?" I say leaning closer to him he pushes me. "Don't push it saylor." He says in a serious tone. "Is someone in a cry baby mood?" I say with a pout mocking him. He flips me on the couch so he's on top of me restraining my wrists. My breath hitches. "I'm here because of you saylor." I give him a confused look. "me?"  "Yes you saylor. You've been on my god damn mind all fucking week. It's driving me insane." "Wha-wh-why me?" He laughs. "Because saylor, you're perfect I mean look at you. All I can think about is that kiss and how cute you look when your sleeping and how your face does this cute thing when you get mad and how thought of you with someone else kills me. You've been teasing me with that Max kid, and I hate it. When I saw him touch you and kiss you it pissed me off. That should be me. "  "But you could have anyone you want why me?" He pulls me up so Im sitting on him. "That's the thing saylor, I don't want anyone else I want you. I want you to be all mine." I lean in to kiss him and he closes the gap. He pulls me closer to him. And my hands find his hair.

I quickly pull away when I realize i'm not wearing a a top. "Why'd you pull away?" I look down trying to hint. He smiles. I cover my hands in embarrassment. He pulls my hands off my face. "Don't be shy saylor they're perfect." He says putting a kiss on my chest.

"Dax promise me you're not gonna ignore me again like last time." "Saylor I promise. I was scared, I haven't felt like this for a girl in a long time, it freaked me out. I thought if I ignored you then my feelings would go away, but they didn't. And then you were with that Max kid and I realized how much I really like you, and knew I couldn't keep pushing you away. It's only torture." I smile. "I only got with Max to get my mind off of you, and it didn't work either."

He kisses me, but this time more passionately. When me and Max would kiss it was nothing like this. He didn't give me the butterflies, and the spark that i'm feeling right now. Daxton swipes his tounge against my bottom lip asking me for entry, which I let him. He then starts light kisses on my jaw, and then sucks hard in my collarbone causing me to throw my head back in pleasure. "Da-Dax that's gonna leave a mark." He doesn't reply but instead starts on the other side of my neck.

"Saylor let me make you feel good tonight, no sex, just let me pleasure you." I think about it for a minute. "I've never done anything like that." I whisper. He laughs and gives me a peck. "I know, i'll go slow, let me just make you feel good. I'll be gentle and if you want to stop we can stop at anytime." "ok." I give him a smile. "yeah?" " yeah."

I've only ever pleasured myself before, no one else has ever touched me. I'm a bit intimidated but I trust daxton I know he won't do anything to hurt me.

A/n: ahh exciting things coming soon! Just wait till the next chapter it gets a little spicy! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740 20 1
Alex feels like he hasn't slept in weeks, which is essentially ever since he got his new roommate, Henry. Alex doesn't have anything against his room...
105K 2.4K 40
Emily is living her life in NYC. A successful career, a sweetheart of a boyfriend, a dazzling apartment but miles away from home. Overwhelmed by the...
136 1 16
Two best friends. One girl. Two sudden rivals. She never wanted to come between them. But they didnt give her a choice. One was hopelessly in love. T...
1.3K 73 33
"For a long time, I was the only one who could tell the difference between the Harris twins. Other than their parents, of course. But even they could...