Chapter 13

Saylors Pov

Me and Daxton are in the hot tub

Me and Daxton are in the hot tub. I'm straddling his lap, we're both looking into each other's eyes. Both of us afraid to make a move, But finally after a few seconds of staring, Daxton crushes his lips on mine. This wasn't like a soft gentle kiss, this kiss was full of passion and hunger. His hands found my waist and my spine. My hands roamed his hair and his neck. He swiped my bottom lip asking for entry so I decided to tease him a bit. He bit my bottom lip causing my mouth to open, letting him in. I could tell he had the biggest smirk on his face. His tongue explored my mouth, both of our tongues fighting for dominance. Of course he won.

Daxton grabbed my hips moving me right on his hard. As soon as he did this I pulled away and gave him a wide eyed looked, but that didn't stop him. He smirked and kept moving my hips slowly letting  my clit run right on his hard. "See what you do to me saylor?" I couldn't help but moan in response. After a few moments of going slow, I picked up the pace. Daxton let out a moan encouraging me to go faster. "Saylor keep going."  he whispers I try and pick up the rhythm going a tiny bit faster. Daxton moved my hips back and fourth as he threw his head back. All the sudden I am pushed off Daxton and he picks me up carrying me inside. My legs wrap around him kissing him as he walks inside.

Daxton lays me on the bed and and starts gently kissing my neck. He goes to take off my shirt but I stop him. He gives me a confused look. "Please let me please you this time." He kisses me. "Saylor you don't-" I cut him off "I want to, so teach me."

"Ok you can start my unbuckling my pants." I do that and take off his boxers. I see his member spring out and my eyes go wide. He laughs a little. "Ok take your hand and put it on my shaft and slide your hand up and down gently squeezing it." My hand can barely fit around it. I do as i'm told. "Mm yeah like that. Now cup your my balls with your other hand while you stroke." I speed up a little causing him to throw lay his body down a bit. "Mm saylor." "Daxton, I want to taste you. Will you teach me?" He smiles and kisses me roughly.

I move so i'm kneeling down in front of him. Daxton takes my hand and puts it on his shaft, "First start by slowly licking the top, twirl your tongue around the spot under the head." I swirl my head around the tip massaging his balls. Daxton let's out a low growl making me wet "Now put it in your mouth and suck. Go as far as you can." Daxton holds my hair for me. I do as i'm told. Daxton watches me, and groans as I go faster. "Saylor your doing so good." I massage his balls earning some precum. I let his cock touch the roof of my mouth. "Fuck, don't stop." I keep my pace and he growls. I know he's close when his breath speeds up. "Saylor you better move now because I'm about to cum." I don't move he moans. "Holy fuck saylor." He cums and I catch it in my mouth. I taste his cum. It's salty but yet sweet. He lets out a grunt and I slightly play with the tip.

Daxton shoves me off of him and lays me on the bed. "Take your swim bottoms off now." He demands I do as I'm told. He lowers himself down to my clit, just feeling his breath on it, gets me wet. "Daxton what are you-" I gasp as I am cut off by his finger running through the fold of my pussy. "It's time to make you cum princess" He looks up at me smirking. "Is that ok?" I eagerly nod my head. "First I'll make you cum with just my fingers." I smile. "And then I'll make you cum with just my mouth." I start to get even more wet. "And then if you're ready i'll make you cum with something else." He winks. I can't help but wiggle as I get excited.

Daxton starts on my clit rubbing it ever so lightly. He explores my pussy and spreads my cream around. He circles his index finger, teasing me. I need more pressure so I buck my hips. He smirks and speeds up. I squirm as he tries to hold me down. He spreads my lips apart and inserts a finger. "Oh my god" I lay back closing my eyes. "My finger is in heaven, you're so tight." Daxton thrusts his finger into me. He inserts another finger making me go wild. "You like that huh?" I nod my head. "Saylor what did I tell you about using your words?" "I- I like it." He smirks and keeps torturing me by asking me more questions. "What about this? You like this?" He inserts a third finger. I moan so loudly the whole hotel could probably hear us. "Ye-Yeah I do." I am about sent over the edge as his thumb plays with my clit while his fingers are inside of me. I scream as he touches a certain spot. "This, right here is your g-spot" I arch my back. "Daxton i- im- going t-to cum." He smirks. "Yeah?" He questions. "Yea- ah! oh my god don't stop." Daxton keeps the pace steady, still playing with my clit. I roll my eyes back into my head. "Cum baby." I release all over his hand. He licks his fingers. "So very good saylor."

Before I know it Daxton twirls his tounge playing with my clit. "Dax oh my god." "Does this feel good?" He mumbles against my clit. "ye-yes." I can't even think straight. He sucks hard on my clit, "fuck" I can feel my orgasm coming as he inserts his tongue inside me. "You're so wet baby."  "Holy shit I'm going to cum." I scream as my orgasm rips through my body. I squeeze my legs together and Daxton pushes them open again. I arch my back and grab the bed sheets. When I come down from my high, daxtons tounge is still lightly playing with my clit.  "Good girl saylor."  Daxton just gave me the two best orgasms in my life. I am still fuzzy minded and out of breath.

I take a minute to calm down before I grab Daxtons face and kiss him harshly. I can taste myself on his lips. I pull away out of breath. "Daxton?" "Hm?" He hums still trying to kiss me. I move back looking him in the eyes seriously. "I'm ready." I whisper. He smiles, a genuine smile. "Saylor we don't have to do anything you don't want to do." I kiss him. "Daxton I'm ready. I really want you inside of me." He laces our fingers together. "Are you sure?" "I'm positive."

Daxtom grabs a condom and slides it over his cock. Daxton lays me down on the bed. He lets his dick rub against my slit. "Saylor this is your last chance to back out, once we do this there's no going back. You're mine." I kiss him. "I want to be a yours."  Daxton smirks. He circles the entrance with his tip."The first few minutes are going to hurt but then it will soon turn into pleasure. If it's too much we can stop." I nod at his words. He enters in slowly. He laces our fingers together holding my hand as he goes in even farther. "god, your so fucking right saylor." "is that good?" I ask. He laughs. "it's so good saylor, so very good." He is all the way in and I gasp. I adjust to his size, it's much bigger than I thought. Daxton was right. It hurts but I soon feel the pain slip away to pleasure and let me tell you, it feels fucking amazing.

He continues pleasing me, driving me crazy. "You doing ok princess?" I nod. "Saylor you feel so good." I moan. This feels like nothing i've ever experienced. The pleasure is unbelievable. I yell Daxtons name. He speeds up the paste and my toes curl. He flips us over so I'm on top. "Take the lead princess." I start riding harder. Daxton rubs my clit while I ride him sending me over the edge. I start to get tired but Daxtons moans encourage me to keep going. He can tell I'm getting tired and so he flips us again so he's on top. He thrusts even harder into me. I whine with every thrust. I can feel it in my stomach building up. Daxton puts his hand on my stomach. "You feel that saylor." I moan as he thrusts harder. "Daxton I want to cum." "Hold it just a little longer." He continues thrusting with low growls. I throw my head back and carve my fingers into his back. "I can't hold it any longer." I whine. "Cum saylor." I feel my pussy tighten around his cock. "FUCK." We cum at the same time. "That's it let it go baby." Daxton grunts as he releases too. My toes curls and my mind goes blank. This was the strongest thing i've ever felt. I can hardly think straight. My body goes limp against his.

We lay there for a while as we catch our breath. Daxton finally pulls out of me. I let my body lay there, tired, as I recover from what just happened. "You good?" He asks. " I'm more than good." We laugh. "How was that for your first time?" "So good." He lets out a laugh. "I'm glad I could be of service." Daxton goes to the bathroom and gets me a towel to clean up. "You are unbelievable saylor. You were so fucking good." I giggle.

I start to get tired so I cuddle with Daxton. He gives me a hoodie to sleep in. It smells just like him. I feel my eyelids get heavier. Daxton smooths my hair down and kisses me on my head. "Goodnight saylor." I smile and scoot closer to him. "Good night Daxton." I kiss his chin.

I fall asleep with his arms around me. Whatta day.

A/N: hey! would love some feed back! This was a spicy chapter. Sorry I kept you waiting. Comment if you came from tik tok.