Chapter 5

Saylor's POV

I woke up to a hard rock laying next to me

I woke up to a hard rock laying next to me. I try to move to get up but I feel someone's hands around my waist. I turn to see a sleeping Daxton next to me. I slowly try to slip out of his grip without waking him up. Please tell me we didn't have sex. I don't remember anything last night and how did Daxton end up in my bed and why am I wearing his hoodie? Although I don't mind, it smells just like him and feels like a great big hug.

I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I splash some water on my face. My god this headache is killing me. I walk back into my room to see Daxton is gone so I head into the kitchen to see him making some coffee. "Where's Greyson?" I ask. "He hooked up with some chic last night I'm sure he will be home soon." All i remember is going to the party but how did I end up here. "We didn't... you know." I look down nervously. I pray that he says no. "Oh come on princess you don't remember screaming my name?" My eyes grow wide. Oh no. I face palm myself. No this can't have happened Greyson would kill me. He tells all his friends I'm off limits, whatever that means.

"I mean you were practically begging me. You were all over me couldn't resist me." Daxton tells me. I want to remember my first time and I can't even remember a thing that happened last night. "Relax princess I'm joking. You got drunk and i had to take you home and you asked me to sleep in your bed cause you didn't want to to be alone. I gave you my hoodie to sleep in."  Ohhhh that explains the headache. "Oh." I say. Thankfully I don't have anything to worry about. "I made coffe want some?" "Sure." "Grab a cup" Daxton says.

I go to the cupboard to grab a mug. But it's so hard because the cupboards are very tall because I live with two tall people. "Need some help there cupcake?" I think he can see me struggling. "No I'm fine." I grumble. I soon see a hand grabbing the mug for me. I turn around and Daxton hands me the cup.  "Here you go." I roll my eyes. "I could of got it myself."  "Really cause it didn't look like it." He says. I go to sit at the table but daxton is in my way. "dax move." I say trying to get around him. He doesn't budge. "Come on princess at least try." I push as hard as I can. He still doesn't move. That's what I get for trying to push a football player over a foot taller than me. He laughs at me and finally moves out of my way. I push his chest. "Your a jerk." I lean my back against the counter. "Ouch i'm so hurt." He grabs his chest pretending to be hurt. I roll my eyes. "So dramatic." "I don't recall being the one getting carried bc they didn't feel like walking." He laughs. "I was drunk you asshole." "What did you just call me?" he asks. "I called you an asshole do you need me to spell it out for you?" Daxton leans closer to me, his hands caging me. I lean back against the counter. He lifts my chin up. "That mouth is gonna get you in trouble one day." "is that so?" I look down and back up only to see him staring at me It's like we're having this intense staring contest where both of us are afraid to look away. He moves a strand of my hair and I can't help but blush. Why does he have this affect on me. Our faces are so close I can feel his breath on my face. We both lean in closer and just as I think we're about to kiss Greyson walks in. Daxton pulls away from me. I can't help but wonder what would have happened if Greyson didn't walk in.

"Hey sis I missed you." He looks me up and down. "Wait why are you wearing Daxtons hoodie you two didn-" I cut him off. "God no I got drunk and you were to busy having sex so he took me home and he didn't want to wake me up so he put me in his hoodie." Greyson looks at both of us. "Honest man I swear." Daxton says throwing his hands up. "Good because if anything we're to happen to you two I wouldn't talk to you ever again."  Well little does he no we just almost kissed well at least I thought.

Later during the day Greyson had fell asleep watching Netflix and Daxton was in his room. I knock on his door. "Hey." I say "hi" I sit on his bed. "Did you need something princess or just came to check me out?" He says with a wink. "I- what, no." "Then what are you here for?"  I look down "I just wanted to ask you something." "Ok go for it." 

I get nervous and I and feel my cheeks turning red. "I- we.. well.. uh.." he sits down next to me. "Iwantedtoknowifyouwouldhavekissedmeifgreysonwouldnthavscamein." I say in one breath. "Woah a little slower."  I take a deep breath. " I wanted to know if you would have kissed me if Greyson wouldn't have walked in."He stares at me for a good 2 minutes. Is he gonna say something or just look at me. Maybe this was a bad idea.

I get up to leave. But I feel something pull me back down to the bed Daxton has me pinned on his bed while he's on top of me. "Why do you ask princess? Did you want me to?" He says with a smirk. "Just answer the question." I say coldly. "Probably not." "Huh what? Why?" "You really wanna know why?" He asks. Well do I want to? "Yeah I do."  "Well you see.." he leans down to my ear and I feel his breath. "Your not really my type." I can't help but feel butterflies what the hell is wrong with me? "yeah? and why's that daxton?" he seems a little taken back. He didn't expect me to talk back. "Too innocent. You'd be too timid in bed. And I like it rough." "How do you know I don't like it rough you've never slept with me?" "Because saylor I know you. And that's not what your into." I push him off of me. The audacity he has to say that he doesn't know me.

Kenzie, the girl I met at the party had asked me to hang out today. She was sweet. We are going to go shopping because frankly I need a new wardrobe. And Kenzie offered to help me. My first friend this should be fun. I get dressed in some sweats

 I get dressed in some sweats

and head downstairs. Kenzie texted me when she was here. "Hey girl!" "Hey!" I reply cheerfully. "Ok so now tell me about this guy I saw carrying you out of the party he was so hot are you guys hooking up?"she asks eagerly. I laugh. "No way he's best friends with my brother and he's my roommate. All we do is fight." "Well if I were you i'd definitely hit that." I hit her arm. "kenzie!" we both laugh "Just saying." We head out for our long day of shopping.

A/n: hey guys would love some feed back let me know what you think!