Chapter 9

Saylors pov:

Me and daxton haven't talked since the kiss

Me and daxton haven't talked since the kiss. He sure did save my ass at family dinner tho. I don't know what I would of done if it wasn't for him.

It's been awkward between us. I come straight home from school and head to my room, he comes back from football late, takes a shower and usually heads to his room and then the same thing starts over then next day. Same old, same old.

I hear my phone ding and take it out of my back pocket. It's kenzie.

Kenzie: Hey girl! There's a party tonight, you in?

I think about it for a second. At the last party I ended up drunk with daxton carrying me home. But this one i'll just remember to not drink. And besides maybe I can meet some new boys to get my mind off daxton.

Me: Yes totally in! What time?

Kenzie: I'll pick you up at 8!

Kenzie: Oh and dress hot, we're gonna get you laid tonight ;)

I laugh at kenzies text. It's currently 6:20. I eat dinner and hop in the shower. I decide to curl my hair and wear a black tube top with light washed jeans, my jordan's and some accessories.

 I decide to curl my hair and wear a black tube top with light washed jeans, my jordan's and some accessories

I do some light makeup before taking one last look in the mirror. I head downstairs to wait for kenzie.

"Where the hell do you think your going like that." Greyson is so annoying sometimes. "I'm going to a party." I reply rolling my eyes. "With who?" he asked annoyed. "none of your business." I know he doesn't like when I don't tell him who i'm with, I just like to get on his nerves. "Daxton get dressed we're going to a party." Daxton groans. "I don't feel like playing babysitter tonight." Is greyson serious? I'm just as old as him. "No way in hell you guys are coming." "If we don't come you're not going either." "IM 18!" I yell. When will they stop acting as if i'm 14. "Stop treating me like i'm 12."  "Watch the attitude saylor."  "UGH!" Brothers are so annoying.

I get a text from kenzie and head out to the car. I tell her about what happened about my brother being so overprotective. Kenzie doesn't mind that they're coming along because she finds my brother hot. As long as she doesn't act on it i'm fine with it, greyson would play her, and then i'd loose kenzie as well.

We get to the party and there's people everywhere. The smell of beer fills my nose. Kenzie drags me to the dance floor and we start to dance. Kenzie keeps eye fucking my brother and it makes me want to throw up.

We keep dancing for what felt like hours until we're interrupted by two very cute twins asking us to dance. "Hey uh i'm Chris and this is max, would you like to uh dance?" They seem nervous it's cute. All though they are twins they look nothing alike.  Kenzie takes Chris's hand and takes the lead. I wish I had that confidence. Max takes my hand and we start dancing. He puts his hands on my waist and we dance like no one is watching. I can feel daxtons eyes burning into the back of my head, max spins me and sure enough there is an angry daxton. To make him jealous I push my hips into max and he groans.

Me and max hit it off for the whole night, we just clicked and skipped the awkward stage. I take max's hand and lead him to the couch. He pulls me on top of him and I feel his hard. I shift pretending to be innocent knowing that it's affecting him. He try's to adjust his pants and I laugh. I pull him in close to me so I can feel his breath. He licks his lips and then closes the gap by putting his lips on mine. The kiss is no where near what mine and daxtons was. This kiss is gentle, he seems almost scared to give more. After a while of making out he takes my hand and leads me upstairs. Kenzie gives me a wink.

Max closes the door and pushes me against the wall. He enters his tongue into my mouth. I grab the back of his head pulling him closer to me. He starts to play with the waistband of my jeans. He bites my bottom lip causing a small moan to come out.

He then lays me on the bed and lays on top of me. I flip us over so I'm on top and start grinding on him. He starts to play with my nipples and I kiss him to keep in my moans. As much as I would like this I don't think I want my first time to be like this. I stop kissing him out of breath. He gives me a worried look. "Did I do something wrong." I give him a smile. "No no not at all, it's just... well i'm a virgin and I don't know if i'm ready yet." He gives me a small kiss. "That's ok there's always another time." He says with a wink. I appreciate him being so understanding. We head back down stairs and Kenzie gives me the biggest smirk in the world.

Me and max just cuddle the rest of the night on the couch. I'm in between his legs while he plays with my hair. Everything is just great until daxton comes up to me. "Want to dance." I look at max. "I'm busy."  "I just want one dance that's all then you can go back to whatever you were doing." I roll my eyes annoyed. "Fine one dance." I slip out of max's grip and give him a small kiss on his cheek. I take daxtons hand and he takes me to the floor. The song 8teen by Kahlid comes on.

Daxtons hands go to my waist and I immediately get butterflies. I wrap my hands around his neck.  "So you just wanted to ignore me for 2 weeks and then ask me to dance?" I ask looking at him. "Who's the boy?"  I internally groan. This is what he asked me to dance for? "It's none of your business."  He holds my waist tighter. "Saylor I'm not playing that game with you." I don't know what his problem is. "His name is max." I reply. He spins me. He then resumes his hands on my waist. "Did you fuck him?" "What- why?"  "I saw you guys making out and then he took you upstairs. Did you fuck him?" "It's none of your business if I did." "So you really gave your virginity to some dib shit like him? Did he even make you cum?" Daxton asks. " Daxton, really? And so what if I did? why does it make you jealous?"  "What- no!" "Ok if you say so I smirk."

Me and daxton continue dancing in comfortable silence. I decide to get back to max. I try and slip out of daxtons grasp but he doesn't let. Damn you daxton for being a football player. "Saylor just please tell me if you gave him your virginity and i'll let you go." I read his face. I can tell he's jealous. We hold eye contact for years before I break it. I stand on my tippy toes and pull him closer to me. I whisper in his ear. "No daxton I didn't fuck him." He lets out a breath. And let's me go.

A/N: Hey guys what did you think?? exciting stuff coming soon!