After The Truth

By sweet_day_dreams_

After finding out that the love of her life betrayed her Tessa is left heartbroken and must make a decision... More

Tessa Chapter 1
Hardin Chapter 2
Tessa Chapter 3
Hardin Chapter 4
Tessa Chapter 5
Hardin Chapter 6
Tessa Chapter 7
Hardin Chapter 8
Tessa Chapter 9
Hardin Chapter 10
Tessa Chapter 11
Hardin Chapter 12
Tessa Chapter 13
Hardin Chapter 14
Tessa Chapter 15
Hardin Chapter 16
Tessa Chapter 17
Hardin Chapter 18
Tessa Chapter 19
Hardin Chapter 20
Tessa Chapter 21
Hardin Chapter 22
Tessa Chapter 23
Hardin Chapter 24
Tessa Chapter 25
Hardin Chapter 26
Tessa Chapter 27
Hardin Chapter 28
Tessa Chapter 29
Hardin Chapter 30
Tessa Chapter 31
Hardin Chapter 32
Tessa Chapter 33
Hardin Chapter 34
Tessa Chapter 35
Hardin Chapter 36
Tessa Chapter 37
Hardin Chapter 38
Tessa Chapter 39
Tessa Chapter 41
Hardin Chapter 42
Tessa Chapter 43
Hardin Chapter 44
Tessa Chapter 45
Hardin Chapter 46
Tessa Chapter 47
Hardin Chapter 48
Tessa Chapter 49
Hardin Chapter 50
Tessa Chapter 51
Hardin Chapter 52
Tessa Chapter 53
Hardin Chapter 54
Tessa Chapter 55
Hardin Chapter 56
Tessa Chapter 57
Hardin Chapter 58
Tessa Chapter 59
Hardin Chapter 60

Hardin Chapter 40

2.6K 98 301
By sweet_day_dreams_

⚠️SENSITIVE WORDS⚠️
(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

As I'm sitting on the couch my phone starts to ring, it's an unknown number. Who the fuck is this.

I answer the call and immediately I'm greeted with loud music and screaming through the phone.

"Who the fuck is this?"

"HARDIN?" Someone screams over the music.

Who the fuck..

"WHO IS THIS!" I demand.

"ITS BRIAN! LOOK MIA AND I TOOK TESSA CLUBBING BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD COME GET HER! THIS DUDE ZACH IS BEING TOUCHY!"

My heart stops and the phone falls from my hands, I grab my keys and run out the door.

...

There's only one club who doesn't ID people here, Tessa isn't even 19 yet. Well in a few days she will be, she just acts so mature for her age that I forgot I'm almost three years older than her. I just can't fucking believe she went clubbing with Zach of all fucking people.

...

I pull over on the side of the road and get out of the car, I didn't even take out the keys.

I run up to the club and cut the line and walk past the bouncer.

"You can't go in!" Someone yells from behind me.

I turn around.

"FUCK OFF!"

I walk inside and I'm hit with flashing lights, Jesus. I look around and all I see are random ass drunk people, I push past people until I see Zach at the bar. I walk up to him and grab him by the shirt.

"WHERE IS SHE!" I scream.

He tries to push me off but I keep my grip tight in his shirt.

"ZACH IM NOT GONNA ASK AGAIN! WHERE IS SHE!" I demand.

He's so fucking drunk.

"I think she went to the bathroom..............*he starts laughing* she can really drink, and dance."

He laughs his evil grin and it takes everything in me not to bash his fucking face into the counter.

"She's so sexy, I'm gonna tell her I'm in love with her, she has to know." He says in mumbles.

Before I can stop myself I lift his head and bash it into the counter, I lift his head by his hair and see that his nose is bleeding.

"TRY TO GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING HEAD! TESSA IS MINE! I FUCK HER WHENEVER I WANT! I GET TO SEE HER MAGNIFICENT NAKES BODY WHENEVER THE FUCK I WANT! I WON! SHE CHOSE ME AND I LOVE HER! SHE LOVES ME! I MET HER PARENTS AND I LIVE WITH HER AND I GET HER! SHE DOESNT WANT YOU!"

He starts to laugh and a evil smile comes across his face.

"Yeah.........well she was grinding her ass against my dick tonight..............not yours."

He laughs.

I grip his hair and bash his face forward again, I life his head again and he starts coughing.

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I WILL..."

I plan on spewing out everything on my mind but my words are cut short when I see a sight that makes my heart ache.

I see a passed out Tessa being carried out of a bar over some lowlifes shoulder, he pushes through the crowds.

I let go of Zach's hair and run after them.

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY!" I yell with all the strength I have in my lungs.

I shove many people until I get out of the club and see this cunt unlocking his car, I run up to him and grab Tessas hips and pull her away from him. I look at her face and see that's she passed out.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" The man yells.

I start crying as I shake her and she doesn't wake up, I look up at him with a glare of hate and I just know that I'm gonna kill this man. I place Tessa on the ground and take off my jacket and lay it over her before I roll up my sleeves.

"YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!" I yell.

He starts to laugh.

I run up to him and swing my fist so fast he doesn't see it coming, I crash my knuckles into his face and he stumbles back. His keys and phone fall out of his hands and the line of people waiting to get inside the club go silent.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" The man yells.

"YOU WERE GONNA RAPE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! SHES THE REASON IM ALIVE AND I SWORE THAT I WOULD NEVER LET SOMEONE HURT HER! AND I INTEND TO KEEP MY PROMISE! YOURE DEAD!" There is so much venom in my voice that I scare myself.

I'm usually able to step away from a fight but not this time, I will kill him.

He swings his fist at me and I duck, I swing my right fist and hit his face again before I swing my left fist and uppercut him. I place my hands on his shoulders and knee him in the crotch which causes him to fall to the ground. I look back to make sure Tessa is ok before I climb ontop of this man and pin him to the ground, he's much bigger than me and he's clearly in his forty's. From afar he looks like he would win a fight, but when you mess with the most important person in my life I will win the fight every fucking time.

I pin his arms to the ground and use my weight to hold his body while he squirms and tries to push me off.

"IS THAT WHAT YOU LIKE YOU OLD FUCK! YOU LIKE TO PRAY ON WOMEN AND RAPE THEM!"

She spits in my face before he laughs.

"She's not the first, and she's not the last." He says with a smirk so sly.

Death falls upon me and I completely forget we are in a public area.

"Say hello to satan for me!" I say with a deathly tone.

I bring both my hands above my head and create a big fist before I swing down and bash my hands into his face, he grunts before he lifts his hips and pushes my chest back. I fall back on the ground and he swings at my face and his my in the jaw, I spit and see blood.

I stand and I charge towards him once more and kick him in the shin which make him fall to his knees, I use this opportunity to swing at him again this time with all my strength! He falls back and hits his head, he doesn't stand up and he covers his face with his hands.

I walk towards him and lift him up by his hair, his face is all bloody and he's barely breathing. I yank his hair and strain his neck which makes him whine in pain.

"LOOK AT ME! I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!"

"I hope..................you know...................I was gonna fuck the shit out of her............*he chuckles* and then my friend was going to fuck her.................and the next and the next!"

I grab his face and this time I don't care if I get arrested.

I bash it against a car window and the glass shatters, the car alarm goes off and his body falls limp on the floor. I go to hit him again but I feel someone place a hand on my shoulder, I quickly spin around ready to attack but I'm caught off guard by Tessa.

"Home." Is all she says before she passes out and I catch her in my arms.

"Baby." I whisper to her.

I look back and make sure the pervert is still knocked out, I turn and walk to my car, she starts to stir awake.

"Who....................where..............put me down.......I have a........boyfriend." She mumbles.

She's very weak but she tries to pull away from me.

"Please.................I can't get raped again.............I have a boyfriend." She tries to pull away.

"Tess it's me, it's Hardin."

She opens her eyes.

"Hardin, you're here?"

She reaches her hand up and places it on my face, she's ice cold.

"Can we go home? I wanna go home."

"Of course."

I help her into the car and put on her seatbelt before I run around and get in the car and start to drive.

...

"It's so hot..........hot.........hot........" She giggles like an idiot.

"Jesus, how much did you drink Tessa."

She laughs.

"I stopped counting at 10 *she giggles* I'm gonna be sick.........it's hot."

Christ.

"You're crazy, Tess you can't drink like that."

"You're one to talk." She says.

I look over at her and see her licking the window.

"Tessa what are you doing, that's dirty."

She laughs.

"The window is cold........hahaha."

Fucking hell.

"Where's the party? I wanna party..........party party party hahahahahaah." She laughs.

"No more partying for you."

"Boo, you're so boring now. You used to be more fun, what happened to fucking in the back seat and in closets..........now you barely kiss me, I want my old Hardin.............the one who tied up my arms and.....and.....and...........who..............."

I look over and see that she's fallen asleep.

Good god.

...

I carry her up the stairs and mange to open the apartment door.

"Tess." I whisper.

Her eyes open slowly.

"Where are we?" She questions.

"Home."

"Good, I need to pee.........there wasn't a toilet.......no toilet......just brooms."

"What?" I question.

"Whatever, put me down." She demands.

"Can you even walk?" I scold.

"I'm fine."

I slowly lower her and she stumbles over before she regains her balance, she walks over to the couch and plops over.

"Can you take my shoes off place, these marshmallows hurt."

She lifts her leg.

I walk over and sit next to her, I unstrap her heels and take them off. She stands up and stumbles over down the hall.

"Tessa let me help you."

"Oh no." She says.

I quickly run up to her and take her in my arms, she covers her mouth with her hand. I bring her over to the toilet and she kneels down before she starts throwing up, I gather her hair in my hands.

"Hardin dont........*she throws up more*................don't *more* don't look.............im not sexy right now."

I shake my head and laugh to myself.

"Tessa you're sick and drunk and delusional, I'm not leaving you."

"Im not *she vomits more* im not hot right now, you're not gonna be attracted to me anymore if you see me like this."

She starts coughing up chunks.

"Baby, I'll always love you no matter what."

She sits down and wipes her mouth on her sleeve.

"My head hurts..................this dress in uncomfortable..............off!"

She tries to pull the dress off but she can't reach the zipper, I stand up and grab her hands and help her stand. I walk her over to the sink and grab her tooth brush, I lift her and sit her on the counter. I put toothpaste on the brush before I rinse it.

"Open your mouth." I tell her.

She opens her mouth and I start brushing her teeth.

...

"Spit in the sink."

She leans over and spits before she starts giggling again.

"It's green." She laughs.

I hand her a small cup of water.

"Rinse."

"You're so bossy."

She rolls her eyes while she rinses and spits again, I pick her up and carry her.

"Let's go, I'm gonna help you change."

"You're hot............do you have a girlfriend?" She asks.

I walk into our room and I sit her on the bed.

"Yes I do have a girlfriend, she's gorgeous and brilliant."

I walk over to my dresser and grab one of my shirts, I walk over to her and unzip her dress.

"She sounds nice........do you love her?"

I look up at her and see that she's serious, I kneel in front of her and pull her dress off before I slip my shirt over her head and pull her arms through. I brush her hair off her face and admire her.

"Of course I love her, she's the only person I love." I tell her.

"Well she doesn't feel loved."

She lays back and falls back on the bed.

My heart aches.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom, I look in the mirror and see my jaw is already bruised. My lip is ripped open and my knuckles are bruised as well.

Fuck.

I wash the dried blood off my hands before I dry them, I close my eyes and sigh.

She was almost raped again, and it's all my fault. I would never forgive myself if that happened to her again, never.  I hear a thud come from the room, I run over and see Tess on the floor.

"Tessa!"

"I fell." She giggles.

I run over and lift her up and lay her back in bed, she pulls me by my shirt and presses her body up against mine. She tries to kiss me but I pull away.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"You're drunk, I can't take advantage."

"Sex! I want sex! Dick, dick, dick, dick!" She chants.

"Tessa no, I'm not sleeping with you."

She pouts before she lays back down.

"I get it, you don't find me attractive anymore. It's ok...................I don't need your dick, duck you...........I mean duck you...........FUCK not duck!" She sighs in frustration.

God this is awful.

"I'll be right back, just stay still." I beg.

I walk back into the bathroom and grab a makeup wipe, I come back into the room and sit next to her. I gently run the wipe over her face and try to remove all her makeup.

"Why won't you fuck me, im good at it. Im really good at it, you should ask my boyfriend. He taught me everything I know, he's really good at sex." She says with a smile.

I smile and continue to wipe her makeup off.

"Oh really? How good is he?" I ask.

"He's like......really really good. Like so good, he knows so much about the female anatomy. He knows where to touch...................can you keep a secret?" She asks.

"Yes."

She sits up and leans in.

"He so good I want to fuck him every second of every day, his dick is like so big." She giggles like an idiot before she falls back and starts laughing.

God, my dick is really big but I just can't believe she actually said that. I know I'm good but her telling me how good I am in bed is just too much after this awful evening.

I wipe the rest of her face.

"But the reason he's so good is because he's literally had sex with everyone, like everyone. I swear sometimes I wonder if I'm even good enough. I tried watching porn to get better but..............I just couldn't finish it, like how did she bend her legs like that! I tried to practice when he wasn't home one time and I pulled a muscle in my back...........*she giggles* I just want him to have a good time but I'm just bad at sex I guess, it's probably why he hasn't fucked me in a while. That and the fact he dumped me."

Holy shit! Did she just admit to watching porn? My Tessa? Porn? When did she even?

"Tessa you're amazing at sex, the best I've ever had. And I didn't mean to break up with you, I made a mistake."

"Mhmm, whatever........are you gonna fuck me now?" She sits up and wraps her arms around me, I pull her off.

"No sex, lay down and stay. I'm gonna go get you some water."

"You're so BORING!"

I walk into the kitchen and grab two aspirin and a glass of water, I walk into the room and see her checking herself in the mirror.

"You know what, I'm hot.....I would fuck me if I were you............I'm horny! JUST FUCK ME!"

I can't help but laugh.

"Tessa come to bed, you're drunk and in the morning you'll go back to hating me."

I guide her to the bed and she's sits down, I hand her the aspirin and she takes them along with a gulp of water. She lays back and I cover her with the blanket.

"Now sleep."

"Wait, you're not staying?"

"I'll be on the couch."

"NO! Stay with me! Please............I don't wanna be alone."

I sigh before I run my fingers through her hair.

"Tessa you don't remember now but you're mad at me, I can't sleep with you."

She sits up and pats the bed.

"I'm not mad, we can be mad tomorrow. Just please lay with me, I get nightmares without you."

Jesus she makes this so hard.

"I can't Tess."

She crosses her arms.

"Hardin Allen Scott! Lay with me now."

I can't help but laugh.

She rolls her eyes and lays down.

"My boyfriend always cuddles me, I guess he's not here."

I can't, when she's sober in the morning and see me in bed she's gonna kill me. I can't.

"I'm gonna go shower, please just stay here. I'll be out in a few minutes."

I hear snores, I look over and see she fell sleep.

I make sure she's covered before I leave the room and walk into the bathroom, I leave the door cracked open incase she calls for me. I turn on the shower and wait for the water to get hot, I slowly undress myself. Fuck my jaw hurts, I run my fingers over the cut on my lip. I step under the water and rest my forehead on the wall while the water runs down my body.

I can't believe she said I slept with everyone, it wasn't that many women..............just like....14? 15 counting her. Is that a lot? I just hate how self conscious shes gets about our sex, she watched porn because of me. She put herself in that uncomfortable situation because she thinks I don't enjoy the sex. This is just unbelievable. What do I have to do to prove to her that our sex is literally the best thing ever.

My knuckles burn.

...

I cut off the water and wrap a towel around my waist before I shake my head and water goes everywhere, I run my fingers through my hair before I leave the bathroom. I walk into the room and quickly put on a pair of boxers and some sweatpants, I make sure she's tucked in.

"Please don't leave me alone in here, I'm scared." She mumbles while she's half asleep.

I can't.

"Tessa baby you know that's not a good idea."

"I promise I won't get mad at you in the morning, I love you."

She opens her eyes and I just can't say no to her.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

She scoots over and taps the bed.

I climb under the covers, she slides closer to me and lays ontop of me.

"You're so warm." She says.

She snuggles her face in my neck.

"It's ok Hardin, you can touch me."

I slowly lift my arms and wrap them around her.

...

She's gonna hate me in the morning, I just know it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.4K 189
Hardin Scott has been madly in love with Tessa Young since the moment he first laid eyes on her, but there's no way she could ever see him as anythin...
29 0 1
Ready for a new chapter in life, Lily packs up and leaves. Life on the other hand has different plans. It decides she needs to quit running, quit lyi...
25.8K 1.3K 48
8 years .... 8 years since that tragedy took place in her life and ruined her completely furthermore helped her achieve everything in her life she ha...
14.8K 565 41
Tessa is an young and brilliant girl who loves to study. Hardin is the bully from her school and bullies Tessa since his mother passed away. Before...