๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

Od strawberry1d

"We bloom until we ache' -Serendipity- A part of him started to react to this incredible human before him. Hi... Vรญce

*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Disclaimer
Cast list*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
๐Ÿ†Award Achievement๐Ÿ†
Playlist *๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 1
Chapter 2*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 3
Chapter 4*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 5
Chapter 6*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 7
Chapter 8*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 9
Chapter 10*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠChapter 11
Chapter 12*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 13
Chapter 14*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 15
Chapter 16*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 17
Chapter 18*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
Chapter 20*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 21
Chapter 22*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 23
Contest-Results
Chapter 24*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 25
Chapter 26*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 27
Chapter 28*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 29
Chapter 30*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 31
Chapter 32*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ

*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 19

426 35 16
Od strawberry1d

Just let me love you 

(let me, love, let me love you)

You're my penicillium, 

saving me, saving me

Jimin pov

Bangtan and their crew safely returned to South Korea on Monday following the Fukoako shows. It was Jhope's birthday, and the charter's staff and flight crew surprised Hobi with a cake and snacks. He was overjoyed, and he and his sweetheart had already planned a weekend break for the upcoming weekend, and Bighit gave them a weekend before the Korean Awards event.

He and his soulmate will fly by charter to Valle Falconera, a 50-acre private island, where Jhope invests with Taehyung in a beautiful villa. It is like a secluded,  Italian getaway. The island is surrounded by a lagoon and is a short boat trip from the town of Cavallino-Treporti in Venice, Italy.

Taehyung and Yunru had the opportunity a few weeks ago to take a bit of a break with Samiya and Jin- Hyung. Jungkook, Jimin, and Namjoon intend to go later in the year.

When they landed, Jhope's face was plastered all over subways, bus stations, and airports. ARMY went above and beyond to give their Hobi-day a memorable day of hope. Jhope's eyes welled up with tears as he remembered the kindness he received from the ARMY at the airport. There was also 100-meter media advertising featuring his images at the Coex.

The boys had to get ready for the 6th Edaily Culture Awards event the next evening. An awards presentation honoring performers who have contributed to the Korean Performing Arts. In their designer outfits, they appear stylish, and all of them are black.

The ARMY was so enthusiastic that they waved their posters, chanted their boys' names, and repeated the legendary fanchant.

They were posing on the red carpet to answer questions from the press. Namjoon, their leader, looks great with his glasses. The reporters snapped countless photos from all angles. Taehyung's teal green hair glistened, and Jimin has light blonde hair. He appeared to be in a good mood next to Jhope, whose hair was pitch black. The guys are really attractive, and the media was captivated by them.

The Mc interviewed them on a variety of topics. He stood at a good height.

He was welcoming them to the Korean media. "OK, the members of BTS, Korea's world Kpop idols, are currently entering. Welcome"

The boys position themselves in the manner in which they would stand on a red carpet. Namjoon ensured that they all looked and stood comfortably in front of the enthusiastic members of the press.

Jimin began to feel his nerves snap. When he meets with the press, he always feels apprehensive. He hoped Namjoon would not expect his speak anything, and he is aware that his hope is unrealistic. When making speeches, he wishes he could disappear like Jungkook, but he is constantly on their leaders' radar.

Following the alleged controversy, BangPD pushed management to urge him to give speeches in restoring his reputation. Jimin felt agitated at times because the seemingly scandalous events were not even scandalous.

How must he smell if paparazzi or saseangs saw him kissing a girl every now and then? For Goodness  sake, he's Tarnished!!

After the fiasco in Australia, which left him surprisingly wounded and scarred, he didn't have much motivation to become involved with other girls. He left his heart in Australia, and he knows he'll never be the same after losing his dream girl. No award can compensate for the greatest loss he has suffered. He couldn't understand why he couldn't get over her after two years.

He had a soulmark and a soulmate in the world that he didn't want. Nothing will stop him from rejecting his "soulmate" as a recently Late whisperer and former Tarnished; he doesn't want or need any other girl. Red is "it," Without her, there is no longer a rainbow after the storm. She is/was his ray of sunshine.

He shook his head and paid attention to the MC talking.

Mc: "OK, let us start from the reporters at the front. Please take your photos. Bts has arrived at the 6th Edaily Awards...please look at the reportes at the left" 

The boys turn and smile a little, while the others look to the front with serious expressions and greet the reporters with adorable waves. Taehyung's expression was blank, and Yoongi appeared unconcerned, merely giving a cute grin to the reporters.

Mc: Have the reporters taken a few more photos? A little more? OK...please face the front and wave your hands too." He smirk when he looked at the satisfied reporters." Also because of all the photos's...the reporters are very happy as well...oh it seems the photo taking is taking a bit longer...seems like is still continuing." The reporters couldn't get enough of the group.

Jimin smirks inwardly as he recalls Yoongi's annoyance at taking needless shots. He described himself as "feeling like a peacock in a zoo...without the magnificent feathers."

The MC was delighted to be allowed to interview one of South Korea's best idol groups. They traveled an uphill to enjoy the fruits of their labour, and BTS remained humble and grateful for the favor and professional success.

Mc smiled as he looked at the group. "Alright, please meet you, BTS!"

Bangtan all bowed politely and beam at the MC.

MC: We are meeting here once again? Also RM and Jhope were attendees of the 4th Edaily Culture Award. Do you remember that time? How do you feel?

Namjoon grinned and signal the MC to let Jhope answer the question.

Mc: Oh, J-hope is right here.

J-Hope wave and answer politely: Yes" as the reporter push the mic in front of him to speak.

Jhope smile widely: The memeories still feel really fresh,and I'm really happy to be here again. We were here that time to present awards...but we are here today to recieve awards which is very great." he gave the mic back at the MC  with a cute grin.

Mc: That's right, just what you have hope for that time, this time after appearing as presenters. You gyus are now as receivers." He looked coyly at the boys and asked," If you can reveal your winning speech first," he gave the mic to their leader, Namjoon."

RM look at him with a smirk," Actually arent this a Culture Awards? it is the first time to be able to receive an award at such a grand ceremony."

Jimin turns his eyes to his eloquent leader. Namjoon is a true diplomat, and he simply understands how to present himself in speeches and make the group proud.

RM smiles while the rest of the boys grin and nod," What kind..what kind of sight will unfold and also what kind of feelings to receive (such an award)...to this I still feel rather excited, and I think that this award ceremony will feel rather new to us too." he handed the mic back to the MC.

MC: Also since there are so many fans who are waiting... I heard that tis year you guys are currently planning for a world stadium tour in May. Can you describe it a little more...which member will do it?"

The MC handed the microphone to RM, who passed it to their elder - hyung. Jungkook snorts and thank Goodness that Joonie protected him from embarrassment. Jin gave a small smile as he spoke.

Jin: oh we are going to hold a stadium tour starting in May this year. We will be visiting many countries and we'll be going to many cities as well. There will be many seats so please come and see us. Thank you." Jin was refering to their worldwide fandom ARMY.

The MC grinned and took the mic: Also ive watched the backstage performance of the last Golden disk award..., we are looking out for your handsome selves backstage," The boys chuckled, and the MC thanked them and let them bow to the reporters for the last time.

MC: Alright it has been BTS...please give them a round of applaus."

The boys bow deeply once more and wave to all the reporters, and Tae, as is typical, wishes to greet their fans from behind the screen. Jungkook and Jimin were quirks.

Sejin, their bodyguard's grand foyer, and staff brought them through the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts grand foyer following the red carpet interview. The lobby was packed with guests and artists, and BTS smiled nicely as the guest began to shoot photos and video images of their arrival. Sejin and the bodyguards ensured that the boys were escorted safely up the big winding stairs. Jimin and Jungkook were making fun of their hyungs' speeches.

Namjoon smiles, "OK...when we win an award, please get ready to give a speech, OK? Jungkook, all of you maknaes will say something."

Jungkook and Jimin quickly closed off, and Jungkook grumbled inaudibly, "Like hell!!" Jimin snorts and purses his lips in reply to Namjoon's serious expression.

Jimin was aware that he would be asked to say something. When it comes to disappearing behind all of the members, Jungkook is the gold maknae.

It was a very excited evening, and everyone was waiting in anticipation to see if BTS could pull it off to win at this prestigious Culture award show. And in spite of many reservations and doubt, Bts once more show that humility will bring exaltation. They accepted their awards with poise and humility.

BTS won both the Daesang (grand prize) and the Best Concert award for their "Love Yourself" world tour, which began in August. While accepting the prize, BTS announced their upcoming stadium tour, which will occur this spring, and encouraged everyone to look forward to it.

Their leader took the forefront and represented them well.

......

The rest of the week, they appeared on various shows and made television appearances, where they were interviewed about their accomplishments. Images of them were plastered all over the media, including every newspaper, social media outlet, television, and radio station. They were a little exhausted.

By Thursday, J-hope and his British lady had boarded a smaller private charter to Venice for a well-deservedbreakawayy. J-hope and his girl had a rough start to their relationship the past year, and the boys are grateful that they have survived all difficulties that made their lives intolerable, but their love has triumphed all.

When two of their managers came to visit the estate on Presidents Hill, the boys were relaxing at home, and Ms Cheong and Sejin got together. The boys were always pleased to see their managers, but if two of them were there without an appointment, there was something serious going on.

Namjoon and Yoongi are hard at work on compositions in their studio. The maknaes were watching International Youtubers and enjoying their antics, especially how they do reactions in their music videos and fancams of their concert performances, among other things. They were poking and laughing at one other.

Jin is spending time in his suite with Samiya. She arrived on Tuesday to spend some quality time with Jin and the boys. This week, Yoongi's and Taehyung's soulmates were busy but during the week, Funsize was in Shanghai as the head bridesmaid for her best friend's wedding, and she'll be returning by Monday, but Yoongi's girl Twinkies is busy with a hair commercial shoot and stills photoshoot for a new make-up brand, which debuted in the South Korean beauty market for the first time. On Friday, Namjoon's princess will visit to spend time with her love.

Taehyung was greeting the managers, who wanted to talk with Jimin.

"Good evening, boys," Ms Cheong said to the three maknaes who had come to welcome them.

The three were all dressed in shorts and walked around barefoot. Taehyung escorted the managers to the VIP lounge, where they generally held group meetings.

Jungkook looks surprised at Sejin.

"Hyung?  The other members are in the studios; do I need to invite them for the "meeting"?

"It wouldn't be necessary...we actually need to speak privately with Jimin if you don't mind," Sejin patted the little maknea's shoulder.

Taehyung and Jungkook raise their brows, peering inquisitively at a perplexed Jimin. What has he done now? Jimin has no recollection of doing anything scandalous. 

The maknaes had a knowing look as they look at Jimin's face. 

Ms Cheong smiled broadly at the other younger maknaes, saying, "Don't be concerned, boys...it's not about you."

Taehyung smiled and grabbed Jungkook's elbow, dragging him away to the TV lounge, saying, "OK, excuse us then...we have important business to attend to." The two of them gesture at the managers and dash off to the lounge, alerting Samiya to the presence of the managers. She always has something delicious to serve.

The managers and Jimin took a seat in the lounge. They appear conflicted, and their expressions caused a shudder of dread to sweep through the maknae.

Jimin furrows his brows as he observes Sejin's solemn expression: "Sejin-Hyung, did I do something wrong...? I swear I was well-behaved in Japan... I didn't give my bodyguards any reason to be suspicious of me...really, Hyung... you  asked Jhope and Namjoon, with whom I usually shared a hotel suite." He was nervously ranting. His eyes were wide.

"Don't work yourself up, Jimin," Sejin says with a smile. "You didn't even create any controversies. Bang and the entire management team want to commend you on your recent behavior, and we understand how difficult it has been for you since the Australian fiasco..."

Jimin pursed his lips and nodded as Ms. Cheong stood up and took the seat next to him, "Jimin, something came up?"

He looked up at Sejin and then turned to Ms. Cheong, his eyes wide with surprise. "Wait, what happened?"

It seemed as though the atmosphere had suddenly become ominous.

"This morning, Bangpd received a call...out of Sydney, Australia," Sejin clears his throat.

Jimin's pupils dilate...

Oh my goodness, did something terrible happen to...to her, and he didn't even want to think about it.

He blinks several times as he stares helplessly at the management. " W...what a phone call? Did something terrible happen to...Ruby?'

Ms. Cheong furrowed her brows and shook her head, saying, "Er....no. We haven't heard from her since 2017. She followed through on her promise, and nothing was revealed to any news organization, Jimin. But, unfortunately...what we tried to keep out of the papers didn't work."

Jimin leaped up, stunned, and his jaws fell to the ground. " Oh my goodness...Did...did someone find out about us...how? It was handled by management and Bang!!" In a state of astonishment, he clutched his head. The life of Ruby...she is a student. What will happen if she is exposed in such a manner... The ARMY...Saseangs...paparazzi...oh my goodness.

He had the feeling that the wind had been knocked out of him. Because the maknae appeared to be in shock, Sejin jumped up and hugged Jimin. That was their closely held secret. He didn't protect the girl he loved, and he was in need to cry his eyes out.

"I'm sorry, Jims," Sejin says, Jimin's eyes welling up with tears.

"How did it happen?... Where did it happen?... Why now?" This isn't true!!! No way, it can't be true.

Ms. Cheong sighed, "We already paid the main photographer a few million won to keep it a secret. He gave us the negatives and copies, but this little crook copied the photos and put them on a USB. He died in 2018, and his oblivious brother went to clear out his apartment, retrieved the USB, and discovered the evidence. He was overjoyed when he found the news because his brother was a paparazzi who made thousands of Australian dollars throughout his career. So his brother went to one of the leading entertainment magazines and offered a few photos to the highest bidder. He even pitted the journalists against one another. Everyone coveted the images, but one in particular cost almost $500 000 Australian dollars. When they found out it was about a rumored controversy involving one of BTS's members, all the magazine sharks wanted a piece of the action."

Jimin's legs felt numb, and he had to sit down. His mouth had dried up, and his heart was racing erratically... " Sejin, please... please tell me that this is not one of my most intimate images of Ruby and me; it will wreck her life.  She isn't interested in becoming famous, and that's why we kept everything under wraps." Oh my gosh, he thought, as tears welled up in his stunning eyes.

Sejin and Ms. Cheong were aware of his anguish, and now his history is being revisited.   Every detail of every secret that Korea wants to know will be exposed.

Ms. Cheong: "All of those photos were obtained by Esquire magazine. Our spokesmen are currently in talks with the publication, and some sort of compromise that will benefit both of us."

Jimin seemed to be hopeful, "Will they delete the images?"

"I doubt it... it's too big of a scoop, Jimin," Sejin said, shaking his head. "BTS is currently on being megastars. You've received Billboard Awards, American Music Awards, MTV...you name it... You've been nominated for a Grammy and have won several international accolades... As a feature in their magazine, you will sell millions of magazine issues all over the globe."

Oh my goodness!!! This doesn't sound good...what will happen to Y/n?' He appeared worried.

"Esquire-Australia has purchased the sole rights to the photographs, Jimin...they want to do a little expose on you. The girls you dated and hooked up with, information about the band, and a little more about you as a person." Sejin, clarify.

"So, they're not going to make it look like a sleazy expose...Only a few photos of you, the band, your family, what you're currently working on, and some of you and Ruby. The magazine feels she is your soulmate, and because she is an Aussie, her fame will spread, and their readership will grow. This is enormous, Jimin. They will use your most intimate images. The Editor had already informed us that one of their undercover reporters had uncovered her identity. Ruby will no longer be anonymous...she will become famous overnight and be stalked by their zealous paparazzi. They could be even worse than the American paps." Ms. Cheong notified him. Jimin was flabbergasted.

"But, Ms. Cheong, all those girls were the media's assumptions...it was all fake news. I haven't dated anyone since my debut, and suing them is the only way to find out why they're doing this." Jimin, croak it out.

"We don't know Jimin, it's genuine, and they spent a couple of million dollars for such images. A few more newspapers are also planning to publish an article about BTS. Don't worry, and we'll make the most of it. Our team is hard at work negotiating a lucrative contract with them," Ms. Cheong assured you. Jimin wipes his hand over his face.

"Oh, but Ms. Cheong, can't they leave Ruby out of it? All of those photos of the girls I allegedly dated were all well-known. It will just increase their fame...but Ruby is a normal girl with normal desires and wants to be a game designer people will want to hire her because of her BTS connections. And not because of her incredible talent. I...oh my goodness...I ruined Ruby's life... Ms Cheong, she's going to despise me. I can't let her despise me I...I love her. If she despises me, it will kill me..." As his breath became raspy and uneven, he covered his eyes with his hand. The pain in his heart started to re-emerge.

Sejin tried to console him by shaking his head.

" We'll figure something out, Jimin. Both sides will benefit from it. However, Ruby...Depending on the pictures they use, she may be exposed. Esquire told us that they would contact her as well to confirm the claims. Still, with the evidence, it will be difficult to deny the obvious...but the Editor told me that they had already found out who she was...they have all her information right down to her estranged father and so on."

"Oh my goodness!!! Are they going to use our beach pictures, Ms. Cheong...those photos are private...some of the highly toxic fanatics will physically hunt her down and kill her. She will be hated. Globally. Some envious ARMY has already demanded the identity of all of our band's soulmates. I'm very sorry for everything that went wrong...all it's my mess." Jimin began to cry as a result of what had happened to them.

Sejin was tightly hugging him. They are all concerned that Jimin may regress into depression and close down again.

He can't put his girl through this...her life will never be the same. When they went to see Jungkook's friend last year, he was astounded to learn that she and Red are best friends. It made him need her once more, and he couldn't forget about her. Jungkook had no idea what happened when he found out, and he kept it hidden. This exposure will now be obtainable on every social media site across the globe. To attract his interest, some ARMY members even dyed their hair red.

Ms. Cheong gives the nod "Jimin, you must be strong. Let's make the most of it. You'll be on the cover of the magazine, which is a plus. In South Korea, your brand's ambassador status will increase. Dispatch will do a genuine feature on your "girls," which everyone knows is a hoax. However, they may profit from the new Ruby story. Everyone will suspect that your Red''  is your hidden soulmate. Whether it's true or not. We will just deny any rumors."

Jimin's sad, panicked expression is stared on by Sejin. "Jimin, you must brace yourself...Esquire will provide you with all of the questions, and we will handle it...but?"

"But what?" Jimin asks, her eyes calculating.

"Due to our tight schedule, we are obliged to physically travel to Sydney in a month and sign agreements with our lawyers, approving the publication, the images, and giving them permission to use and distribute your private pictures... You must accompany us and ensure that they post what you want to see-" Ms. Cheong informed you thoroughly.

Jimin's eyes widened: "-Wait... what?! I...will go to Sydney!"

A/N another update for my CHIMMY -STANS, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Jimin is going to  Sydney in a month, and what will happen if the two caught u in an exposure?

Thank you for all the support. Kindly vote and comment. Don't be a shadow reader, and I would love you to come to the light. Just drop a vote or a small comment.

Shout out to all the new readers, voters, commenters, and those who add the books to their reader's lists. A big thank you to all of you.

@adropofhumanity  @miah232 @iloveminsuga123  @sabrinastrong952@kimoralasalle12   

Question 1: Will the agency be able to keep Ruby. safe from harm?

Question 2: How do you feel about paparazzi in general?

Question 3: How will Ruby deal with the wrath of envious fans in university?

Question 4: How do you anticipate Samantha, Greg, and her ARMY buddies reacting to the news? Must she come clean before then or else hope for the best?

Question 5: Do you think Samantha would realize that "Nick" was Jimin, the real "dad"?

Don't forget to support my new CEO series. Please check "Let Go" JK FF and "The Stoic Custodian' Yoongi ff." Please vote or leave a comment.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

56.9K 2.7K 68
"I-Im...I'm sorry..." I clicked my tongue; "Stop saying you're sorry. I need to get used to it right?" In a remorseful way, she looked at me. "Hey...
154K 6.1K 59
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
53.5K 6.1K 61
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฐ : Pure Fiction ๐Ÿ–ค __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
96.3K 3.8K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...