President Kim's Obsession//Ki...

By slothsuga07

"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the g... More

Disclaimer
character introduction
A Physco's Tale
A beautiful morning stained with blood
Our Deadly Encounter
Aftermath
A Heating Conversation
Devil In Human Disguise
Kindness Is A Bad Disease
Like A Pied Piper
THANK YOU ALL
Happy 8th Anniversary
Anonymous Feelings
Hidden Love
Time To Take A Action
Danger Is Under Your Feet
Never judge a book by its cover
Welcome to Paradise
Unknown Memories
Trapped With Him
O My God!!!!
Cunning Mind
Caught You
My Dark Obsession
REALLY 😱😱
Destroyed By Him
Pulled The last String
Stepping Into Fire
Hurray!!!50 followers
Game Has Started
Finally In My Life
Untold Promises
First Night
Everything is awkward
Breakfast with twisted Conversation
Going To Jeju
A Dark Web Behind Nice Behavior
A Face Different Facade
Trying To Create New Memories
Swimming Gone Wrong
Craziness Runs In My Veins
There's A Mystery Behind My Feet
Darkness Lures In My Head
Revenge Time Started
A Chilly Morning
Personality Is A Incurable Disease
To Much possessiveness
There's No Escape From My Cruelty
Every Breathing Should Be For Me
Complicated Lifestyle
There's no such thing as forgiveness
Being Together Is The Cure of All Disease
A Promise That Is Sworn To Moon
Good In Outside But Evil In Inside
Darkness Only likes To Swallow The Light
Beautiful Mess- The End
Add to library Now!!!!
Read The Prologue!!
Go Read Now!!!!
K.N.J Prologue Is Out!!!!!!
K.N.J is out!!!!!!!

Shattered Mirror

4.7K 244 40
By slothsuga07

Taehyung pov

After getting out of the hotel, I came to the blue house.... Namjoon hyung isn't at home and that's the best part of my plan........ I have to go to him with all the evidence that will prove that I am not against him..... I was but after the Jimin is suddenly being with me in friendship and all the things..... I get suspecious when he started to dig into my past..... From father I learned that Family is the only thing that lasts forever..... Everyone leaves at some moment of our life but our family doesn't.... They stick together, try to protect each other, comfort each other and being with them wherever they need..... I saw my father's affectionate side that Seokjin Hyung and  namjoon hyung never got to see.... I also know that my father killed my own mother after Jennie born as father never wanted a daughter.... I know everything that father killed our mother's parents and buried them in the land where now namjoon hyung built his penthouse..... I get to see his affectionate side maybe after the death of our mother, he felt guilty.... I don't know  about their past, but one thing I know that father was a kind hearted person by heart, the circumstances made him like a heinous monster.....

After father's death, namjoon Hyung sent me so far from here as he know I am father's favorite.... And maybe he is afraid that I might take his position of president... A strong competitor.....  I sighed and go to my room and turned on the lights only to see a  person who is sitting in the sofa with his leg crossed.... He look at me with his pierce eyes.... Of course, my big brother Kim Seokjin is having a serious face as it's important thing that he want to know as why am I late and where I was... Well, this is a disadvantage to staying in Korea that I can't get out with my consent...... I have to answer someone which I hate it......

Seokjin: why. are. you. all .this. time????

He said each word empathizing to me...... Well, if I am that small taehyung I would be probably shaking right now in fear but this is Kim Taehyung who is not afraid and scared of anything......

Taehyung: somewhere, hyung and it's none of your business....

I snapped at him and pull out my coat from my body and placed it in the sofa.....

Seokjin: you know, taehyung you can't stay like this..... There is a eyes on you.... There's a eyes on us...... You have to be careful......

He said now with a little bit of worried expression.... I look at him and think did he really be on my side if I tell him everything..... Or his hate from Namjoon is too big that he will hurt his own family........

Taehyung: you know what hyung, worrying about me right won't get you anything..... So, stop pretending like you care which you don't...... I don't need your protection or your worry..... Just leave me alone the way you did before.......

And with that I go to my washroom If I stayed any longer I might loose my mind and do something which I will regret later on..... I touched his crucial point where I know he won't have any answer for it........

✳️✳️

In Jeju

Author pov

After namjoon teached that girl a lesson he get up and get out of the mansion as he is tired of this slutty behavior of those sluts and he needs only her.... Only she can calm him down......

After namjoon left with jungkook, the girl who tried to lure namjoon get up from the floor and go to drinking section where Heesung is drinking his vodka..... And he also saw what happened.... He is drinking than suddenly he felt a touch in his thigh and he looked up and see that girl she is touching her with her hands and eye fucking him..... He chuckled as he hold her waist with his hands and pulled her closer to him.....

Heesung: you know it's dangerous to play with fire... You might get hurt.......

He said as he is touching her face with his other hand then her cheek then his hand go to her neck.......

Lia: it's okay to get hurt as long as it's not painful.....

Hearing her savage reply Heesung smirked and grab her wrist and take her one hallway of the private rooms where all the sinful things happen....  He get into one of the room and throw her in the bed locking the door and then hovered over her and grabbed her both hands and pinned them above her head.......

Heesung: you know AXIS didn't send you to spread legs to Namjoon, he sent you here to keep a eye on his business.......

Hearing his words she wrapped her legs on his waist and pulled him more closer to her and whispered in his ear.....

Lia:  And Axis send you get into his business... I just tried but it seems like I am not in his taste..... But it doesn't matter because I have better than this in here......

And with that they started to devouring each other.... As the room filled with moans and skin slapping sounds.......

✳️✳️

Namjoon pov

I get inside the house and go to my room.... As I entered the room I saw no one..... I sighed as I take off my coat and placed them in the sofa and about to go to washroom but then the room of the washroom door opened reavealing her..... She look at me with her wide eyes and gulped..... I see she is wearing a robe...... So, she doesn't want it..... Did she even see my gift for her.....

Namjoon: I understand you don't want to.....

And with that I passed from her and about to go to washroom I hear her voice.... She said those words making me stop in my tracks.......

Y/n: I am ready......

I turned around and see she turned around to look at me but her eyes are down......

Y/n: I am ready to give myself to you.....

She said with a whisper but enough to hear me...... And with that he untied the Robe and let that fall in floor..... My breath hitched seeing that what she is wearing..... I unconsciously licked my lips......

It's looking perfect on her... That lingerie hugged her body so we'll and tightly...... I came towards her as she started to back away till her back got hitted by the mirror that is on the room..... I put my both hands on her and trapped her completely so that she can't escape..... Her breathing got heavy as I get more closer to her..... I put to much pressure in the mirror that mirror cracked and blood Started to pour on my palms.... And with that I touched her cheeks making her face painted with my blood......

RM: Mine.... Mine too ruin mine to cherish.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

How are you all??? I am back with a new chapter of President Kim's obsession.......

And the question of the day:

What do you think about Axis???? Who would be that axis that is after namjoon????

Tell me your thoughts in comments.........

And share it on your message board....

Love 💕💕💕💕 you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.7K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
839 61 31
Lee Y/N loved felt torn between two men, her boyfriend and his best friend. Kim Taehyung wasn't the one to be jealous but as he got closer to Y/N, he...
8.8K 485 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
298K 17.1K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...