I Want It All | Spencer Reid...

By theunknownuser1980

"You're not alone Y/N. We all have our moments, where we feel alone, scared, unwanted, and unloved. I've bee... More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
read this plz
4
*5*
*6*
7
*8*
9
10
*11*
12
13
14
*15*
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
*24*
*25*
26
*27*
28
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
33
34
35
*36*
37
*38*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45*
46*
47
*48*
49
50 pt.2
51

50 pt.1

3.3K 37 33
By theunknownuser1980

12/12/2018
Wednesday
10:09 pm

You were walking out of your bedroom, phone in hand, a blanket wrapped around your body, heading straight for the couch in the living room. Taking a seat at the end of the couch, resting your back against the arm of the couch, and bringing your knees up to your chest. You grab the tv remote from beside you, turning on the tv and skipping through the channels before landing on a rerun episode of Grey's Anatomy.

Tossing the control to the other end of the couch, you unlocked your phone checking to see if there was a text or a call from Spencer that you may have missed, but there was nothing. You groaned, tilting your head back and looking up at the ceiling. He should have texted or called you already.

Spencer had left Sunday morning for a case in New York. He wasn't with you when he got the call, but he had called you minutes after he found out he was leaving. And before he left he made sure to ask if you would be ok alone for a few days, which you answered with a yes. Spencer would constantly text you, letting you know where he was at and calling whenever he had time just to check up on you and see how you were doing.

Even though you saw him before he left, you wanted to hear his voice and listen to what he had to say about New York and the case he's working on. You also wanted to tell him about your day and how your session went with Dr. Suarez on Monday and today. Therapy for you has actually been going very well ever since you talked more about how you were feeling to Spencer, which helped you out a lot because you started talking with Dr. Suarez about that day at the hospital and she is very proud of you and your progress.

You're pulled out of your thoughts by the sound of your phone chiming in your hand and flashing from your phone on the ceiling. You sat upright, flipping your phone to look down at the screen and see a text from none other than your boyfriend, Spencer Reid.

Spence: Sorry, babe I haven't called, we've been pretty busy here at the station. I will call you when I get a chance, hopefully it isn't too late and I don't wake you. I love and miss you, pretty girl.

You sighed, reading over his text a second time before sending a text back.

Y/N: Don't be sorry, babe, you're doing your job. I will stay awake if I have to if it means I get to talk to you later. I love and miss you, pretty boy ;).

You placed your phone down beside you, adjusting yourself on the couch to pay attention to the episode on the tv. You weren't expecting Spencer to send a text back, but you're surprised when you see the flash and hear the chime of your phone.

Spence: What does the semicolon and parentheses mean?

And then another flash and chime.

Spence: Wait never mind, it looks like it's winking! Am I right?

You giggled before sending a text back.

Y/N: Yes, you're right. I'm really gonna have to teach you about emojis and emoticons. And don't you have to be working, Dr. Reid?

This continued for about an hour. You and Spencer texting back and forth, until he stopped responding. You just assumed Emily caught him and told him to get back to work or something came up, or his phone died.

You turned your phone off, setting it down next to you and turning your attention back to the tv, which was now playing a completely different thing you had originally put on. You weren't sure what it was so instead of changing it to something else, you reached for the remote and decided to turn off the tv and go back into the bedroom.

Before you made your way back to the room, you stopped in the kitchen grabbing yourself a bowl of cereal. Walking towards the bedroom with your blanket still wrapped around your body, phone in one hand and a bowl of cereal in the other. You closed the door behind you with your foot, setting the bowl and phone down on the nightstand and getting on the bed. Resting up against the headboard, you reached for the tv remote, opening up Netflix and selecting the show Shameless, which was a new show you started watching. Once an episode started playing, you grabbed your bowl of cereal and started to eat.

While you ate, you were hoping to get a text back from Spencer or a call from him that he was heading to the hotel he and the team are staying at, but you didn't get anything. Once you finished your cereal, you set the bowl down and grabbed your phone, checking the time and seeing that it was 11:32 pm. You sighed, tilting your head back and looking up at the ceiling, silently whispering, "Please let him be ok."

Setting your phone down beside you on the bed, you removed the blanket from around your body, pressing pause on the episode, and getting out of bed to take the now empty bowl to the kitchen. Quickly washing the bowl and spoon in the sink, you placed both items on the drying rack, turning off the water and drying your hands. You went over to the fridge, opening it and grabbing a water bottle and closing the fridge, then turning off the lights in the kitchen and going back into the room.

Once in the room, you set the water bottle on the nightstand, and turned back around to walk into the bathroom. If you were planning on waiting on Spencer to call you no matter what time it was, you needed to take a shower to help keep you up because if you're being honest, you were already getting tired. Closing the bathroom door behind you, you quickly turned on the water, and started to strip out of your clothes, tossing them into the hamper.

As soon as you saw the mirror fog up, you stepped into the shower, letting the water relax your body and tense muscles. While the water slowly ran down your body, you reached for your shampoo, putting some on your palm and lathering it into your hair. Letting the suds fall down your body, you put some conditioner on your palm, then lathering it into your hair as well. You grabbed your sponge and put some of your favorite body wash on it, then scrubbed all over your body.

Getting underneath the water, you ran your fingers through your hair to get rid of the conditioner and felt the suds of your body wash slip off you. Before you turned off the water, you made sure you no longer had any conditioner or body wash on you, and once you were sure, you turned off the water. You opened the shower door, reaching for your towel on the rack beside the shower and wrapping it around yourself and grabbing another for your hair.

Carefully stepping out of the shower, you dried your feet on the mat, then walked over to the sink. You opened the drawer beside you, grabbing your toothbrush and toothpaste. Once you finished brushing your teeth, you put everything away, and bent down to grab the box underneath the sink with all your skin care products.

You quickly did your usual nighttime skin care routine, making sure to put away the things you took out. You took the towel out of your hair, grabbing the brush atop of the counter and gently brushing through your hair. Once you were done, you set the brush back down, opening the door, towel still in hand and walking out, making sure to turn off the lights.

Placing the towel on the chair, you went into the closet to grab something to wear for bed. You grabbed a pair of panties and one of Spencer's hoodies. You slipped on the panties and before putting on the hoodie, you took a seat at your vanity, grabbing your lotion and applying some on your body. When you finished, you opened one of the drawers, grabbing your lip balm and applying some on your lips.

Standing from the chair, you grabbed the hoodie from the bed, slipping it on yourself and taking in the scent that lingered. Before getting back into bed, you made sure the balcony door was closed and locked since you were out there earlier today. Closing the curtains, you turned around and looked around the room, making sure it was clean and nothing was out of place. When you saw it was clean and nothing was out of place, you went over by the door to turn off the lights and crawled into bed.

You pressed play on the episode, while you got underneath the covers and got comfortable on Spencer's side, since that has been where you've been sleeping since he left. You practically jumped at the sound of your phone ringing beside you on the bed. You reached for it, not bothering to check the caller ID, quickly bringing the phone up to your ear, hearing some rustling in the background, then the voice of your boyfriend bringing a smile to your face, "Hi, my love."

His voice was soft and a little raspy, like he had just woken up from a nap.

"Hi, babe. How are you?" you ask, twirling on one of the stings of the hoodie around your finger. He clears his throat, "I'm good, a bit stressed, but good. I miss you," he says.

You smile slightly, "I miss you too, babe. Do you want to talk about what's stressing you out? Is it the case?" you asked. "No, it's fine. I just want to talk to you. I wanted to hear your voice," he answers honestly.

You nod, knowing he doesn't want to talk about what's bothering him based on his response, so instead you asked, "Ok, what were you doing before you called?" Spencer sighed, "Well, we left the station and came to the hotel and I was going to text you, but my phone had died. So, when we got to the hotel, I put my phone to charge and while it was charging, I took a shower, then fell asleep. I woke up about five minutes ago, remembering that I was going to call you," he explained.

"Babe, if you're tired, I can hang up and let you sleep, I don't mind. I just wanted to know that you were ok and safe," you said. Spencer quickly responded, "No, it's ok. I told you, I wanted to hear your voice. So, what were you doing before I called?" he asked curiously.

"Laying in bed watching Shameless."

Spencer repeats the word Shameless, causing you to giggle, but before you could comment about it, he asks, "How were sessions with Dr. Suarez? Has she given you a date for a psych eval yet?"

You smiled, continuing to play with one of the strings, and answering, "My sessions went really well. She hasn't given me a date for my psych eval yet, but Dr. Suarez did say that if my sessions keep going well like they have been recently, then I can get it done before the new year and go back to work."

"That's great, my love. I'm so proud of you," Spencer exclaimed.

You stayed silent, smiling from ear to ear at his words. "Say it again," you whispered, closing your eyes and waiting for him to repeat himself.

"I am so proud of you," he grinned.

You repeat to yourself silently, "He's proud of you."

"What have you been up to while I've been gone?" Spencer asked. You sighed, moving to lay on your side, "Nothing much. Just going to my sessions, doing some errands, but other than that, I haven't done anything. I've mostly been home, cleaning around the apartment and reading. How's New York?" you asked.

Spencer chuckled, "Honey, that sounds like you've done a lot. But, New York's fine. It has actually been raining since we got here, so it's freezing outside and I haven't gotten to see much since we're working on the case..but maybe one day, I'll bring you with me, so we can walk the streets of New York? Have you ever been to New York?" he asks, silently waiting for your response.

"Well I guess you can say that I did do a lot," you giggled. "And to answer your question, no, I have not been to New York. I would love to go with you someday, " you went on, answering his question with a smile on your face. "We will plan a trip. It's only a one hour flight and a three hour train ride. Whichever one you prefer is what we will do. Ok?"

You nod to yourself, repeating back, "Ok."

"Do you know how much longer you'll be there?" you asked. Spencer groaned, "Couple more days, love." You pouted, "I miss you." Spencer smiled slightly, "I know, love. I miss you too. I'll be home soon. And you know what, the team wants to go out for drinks when we get back," he excitedly said.

You giggled at his excitement. "Just you guys?" Spencer shook his head, "No, everyone can come. Like you, Garcia, Will, and Kristy. Oh, and Emily told me that Derek and Savannah might come too," he exclaimed. "That's great, Spence. I'm sure you'll all be in need of a drink or two or more when you guys get back. And it will be good to see everyone again."

"Yeah it will be," he softly said. "Hey, baby?"

You sighed, "Yeah?"

He stayed quiet for a few seconds and you had thought that he had fallen asleep, but you were proven wrong when he spoke up again. "I'm really tired and I have to be up early to head back to the station. Will you stay on the phone till I fall asleep? It shouldn't be that long."

You smiled, pulling the covers closer up to your body and responding to Spencer, "Of course, Spence."

He was not joking when he said it wouldn't be that long till he fell asleep. It took him a little over five minutes and you knew he was asleep based on the soft snores leaving past his lips. "Goodnight, babe. I love you. Dream of me and stay safe," you whispered. And just before you ended the call, Spencer mumbled out, "G'night my love. I love you. A-Always dreaming of you."

You ended the call with a smile on your face.

Although you would have liked to stay on the phone with him and talk to him longer, he was tired, exhausted even. From previous texts he's sent you, he hasn't gotten much sleep since he left for New York and the only thing keeping him awake during the day is the numerous cups of coffee he drinks, which may not even be helping him. He's told you before how coffee doesn't give him the same effect like it used to before he started working for the BAU.

Hopefully when the case is over he gets some sleep on the flight back and when he also gets home. He'd sleep better in his own bed and with you beside him.

You slowly began to close your eyes, letting sleep take over your body and even though Spencer wasn't here with you, you still whispered, "Goodnight Spencer."

_

12/14/2018
Friday
6:27 am

Spencer's POV

Taking my keys out of my pocket, I unlocked the front door to Y/N and I's shared apartment, slowly opening the door and walking in. Setting down my satchel on the ground, I closed the door behind me trying my best to keep quiet. I know Y/N is still asleep and won't be awake for another few hours.

I took off my shoes leaving them by the door, tossing my keys in the bowl, and heading to the bedroom. When I walk in I see Y/N asleep with my pillow close to her chest and the blankets wrapped around herself. She looks beautiful when she is sleeping. I smile softly before making my way to the bed and kneel beside it. I lift my hand up to her face, moving any hair that covers her face and gently caress the skin with my thumb.

She stirs a bit but doesn't wake up, so I take it as a sign to leave her alone and let her continue sleeping while I take a shower. Before I stand up and make my way to the bathroom, I lean forward pressing a small kiss on her cheek and when I pull away I see the small smile forming on her lips.

"I'm home, pretty girl," I quietly say before standing up and going over to the bathroom. Before I close the door, I look over at her making sure she is still asleep and I hadn't woken her. She was in fact still asleep.

Closing the door, I look at myself in the mirror, seeing the very dark circles underneath my eyes, really wishing that I had taken a nap on the flight back. Even though it was only an hour, you would think that I would at least get some kind of sleep, but I did not. Hopefully after this shower I can get some sleep.

I turned around and went over to the shower, opening the door and turning on the water. While the water warms up, I stripped out of my clothes, making sure to toss them into the hamper. I see the mirror had sort of fogged up, so I check the water feeling that it's warm enough for me to get in.

Once I stepped into the shower, I let the warm water run down my body and relax my tense muscles. Titling my head, I close my eyes, feeling the water wash away these past few days. Letting out a sigh, I open my eyes to reach out for my shampoo, putting some on my palm, bringing it up to my hair and begin lathering it in. Getting underneath the water, I feel the suds run down my body. I grab my conditioner, put some on my palm and bring it up into my hair and lather it in. While I let it sit in my hair, I grab my sponge and body wash, and clean all around my body. When I'm finished I get underneath the water and wash out all the conditioner and body wash.

Before turning off the water, I made sure there wasn't any more conditioner in my hair and that I had washed everything off. When I was sure, I turned off the water, opened the shower door a little and grabbed my towel from the rack. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I step out of the shower, drying my feet on the mat and grabbing a second towel for my hair. Walking over to the sink, I open the drawer beside me, getting my toothbrush and toothpaste to brush my teeth again. When I finish, I put everything back and get out my cleanser to wash my face which I do fairly quickly. Once I've done everything I usually do after I shower, I open the door, turning off the light and going back into the bedroom.

Y/N was still sleeping so I walked around the room quietly. I walked into the closet to grab a pair of boxers and a pair of sweats. Changing quickly, I walked out the closet, setting my towels on Y/N's vanity chair and going over to the dresser. I grabbed my deodorant, put some on then ran my fingers through my hair before getting into bed.

Getting underneath the covers, I put my arm over Y/N's waist, pulling her closer to me and pressing a kiss in the crook of her neck. She moves a bit in my arms, bringing her hand to rest atop of mine just below her stomach. I place another kiss on her temple, before closing my eyes and letting sleep take over my body.

_

Y/N's POV

You were woken up by the sounds of your alarm ringing. You slowly peeled your eyes open, pulling your arm out from under the covers and reaching for your phone. As you turn off the alarm, you register the feeling of an arm wrapped around your waist and someone breathing against your neck. You turned your head over your shoulder, smiling at the sight of Spencer sleeping peacefully.

He stirs a bit, letting out soft snores, and pulling you closer to his chest. He nuzzles his head in the crook of your neck, his stubble scratching your skin, causing you to giggle quietly.

"What's so funny?" Spencer mumbles against your skin, kissing your cheek, and lowering his hand from your waist to your thigh. You bit down on your bottom lip, "I thought I'd be waking up alone this morning, but I'm glad I didn't," you smirked.

"What time did you get home?" you asked, turning over to face him. Spencer brought his hand up to move the hair that fell in front of your face when you moved behind your ear. He smiles as his knuckles caress your cheek, "A little before 6:30. We took the earliest flight back, which was at five, so I was running on 3 and 1/2 hours of sleep," he explained.

He cups your cheek, using his fingers to thread through your hair, "Why didn't you sleep on the jet?" you asked, turning your head to the side to press a small kiss on his wrist. Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "I tried, but I just couldn't seem to fall asleep," he said.

You sighed, "Did you still want to rest? Because I can go into the living room and let you sleep for a few more hours," you asked. Spencer shook his head, "No, baby it's fine. I just want to lay here and talk to you. I missed you," he said softly.

"I missed you too, Spence. Being here alone and not having anyone to talk to or go out with is not fun. With Desiree gone, you out on cases now and most of my friends not wanting to hang out, I get lonely," you pouted. Spencer pulls you to his chest, your head in the crook of his neck. He pressed a small kiss to the top of your head, "Why don't you tell me about that book you were reading? Or that show-- uh what's the name? Shameless?"

You giggled while shaking your head, "I'll talk about the book. Then, can you tell me about the case you guys worked on?" you suggested, looking up at him and waiting for his answer.

Spencer smiled down at you, nodding his head and leaning down to press a chaste kiss on your lips. "Deal," he mumbled against your lips with a smirk.

_

You and Spencer stayed in bed for another two hours, just talking about the week you guys were apart and the things you both did. Even though you would talk to him on the phone while he was gone, there were many things you didn't get to tell him because he was either getting calls from the team, busy with the case, or was already half asleep.

"So, are we going out for drinks with everyone today?" you asked, pulling yourself off his chest and moving to straddle him. Spencer's hands went straight for your thighs, the sweater you were wearing coming up to rest at the top of your hips, exposing your red lacy panties. Spencer looked down for a second, catching a glimpse of the undergarment, and bringing his gaze back up to you, "Yeah we are. Did you still want to go?" he asked.

You brought your left hand up to your chest, gasping at his words, "Of course I still want to go babe. Did you not hear me when I said I've been wanting to go out and when I agreed when we spoke on the phone?" Spencer chuckled, "I did hear you, but to be fair, when we talked on the phone, I was half asleep," he argued.

"Whatever," you teased, looking over to the side, seeing the time on the clock and looking down at Spencer. "Shouldn't we get out of bed and eat something? It's almost 1pm," you asked. He looked over at the clock, then looked up at you, "Yeah you're right," he answered, sitting up against the headboard, keeping you in place and pulling you in for a quick kiss.

You smiled in between the kiss, "Spence, if you keep kissing me like this, we won't get out of bed," you said. Spencer pulled away, with a smirk on his face and saying, "I'm perfectly ok with staying right where I am." You pressed your hand to his face, shoving him away before he kissed you again, getting off his lap and going into the bathroom with a smug smile on your face.

Spencer followed behind you, leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom with his arms crossed in front of him as you started to brush your teeth. You made eye contact with him through the mirror, "What?" you mumbled. He pushed himself off the doorframe, walking over to you and placing his hands on your hips, pulling you against his front. He leaned forward, his chest pressed against your backside, lips brushing against your ear, "You really want to start the day like this?"

You looked at him through the mirror, catching his gaze and spitting out the foamy liquid in your mouth, moving your ass against his crotch, and teasingly asking, "Like what?" Spencer groaned, kissing the side of your head, then pulling himself away from you without saying a word. You fixed your hair up into a messy bun and dragged your nails on his back lightly, saying, "I'll be in the kitchen."

Once you made it to the kitchen, you turned on the coffee machine, taking out two mugs and setting them down on the counter. Spencer walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge, taking a water bottle out and cracking it open. "Babe, what do you want to eat?" you asked, standing between his legs as he leaned against the counter. He shrugged his shoulders, "Whatever you make is fine with me," he answered.

"How about I make us some breakfast sandwiches and we can watch a few episodes of Doctor Who?" Spencer smiled, nodding his head, causing you to smile. You pressed a kiss to his chest and moved away to start making the sandwiches. "What time are we going out?" you asked as you started taking out all of the things you need for the sandwiches. "I'm not sure yet. Garcia is supposed to text me later what bar we're going to and the time," he answered.

You took a pan out of the cabinet, setting it on the stove and turning it on to a low heat. Spencer stood behind you with his hands wrapped around your waist and his chin resting on your shoulder. You giggled, "Spence, baby, what is up with you today?" you questioned, as you cracked an egg onto the pan. His hands traveled underneath your hoodie, while kissing the side of your head. You gasped when both his hands cupped your bare breasts. He chuckled against you, "No bra?"

"It's more comfortable without one. You didn't answer my question?" you breathed out, trying to flip the egg as he continued to massage your breasts. "I can't touch you? Do you want me to stop?" his voice was low as he whispered in your ear. You shook your head, "No, don't stop," you moaned as he pinched your nipple, "Fuck, Spence."

You leaned your head back on his shoulder and just as you were about to give in and turn around and say fuck the food, he let you go. "I-I- What just happened?" you asked, confusion written all over your face as you turned around to see Spencer pouring himself coffee in his mug. He didn't answer your question, just moved to sit on one of the stools at the counter and watched you as you made the sandwiches  

As you cooked, you tried to figure out why Spencer pulled away from you even though you told him not to stop. But then it hit you as you handed him his plate and saw the smug smile on his face. This motherfucker was teasing you the same way you teased him in bed and in the bathroom. Two can play at that game.

The both of you ate acting as if nothing happened, watching Doctor Who and cuddled up on the couch. Garcia texted Spencer throughout the second episode that we'd be meeting at O'Keefes at around 7, so that gave us enough time to watch a few more episodes and a movie.

"Isn't that the bar you guys go to all the time?" you asked as you looked up at him. He hummed in response, quickly looking down at you, then returning his gaze back to the tv. You sighed, pulling the blanket over the both of you and asking, "Can we watch a Christmas movie?" Spencer dropped his arms from around your shoulders, grabbing the remote from beside him and asking, "Which one do you want to watch, babe?"

"Which one is your favorite?" you questioned.

Spencer didn't even hesitate to answer, "Miracle on 34th street," he exclaimed. "Specifically the 1994 remake. H-Have you seen it?" You nodded, "I have actually," you answered. "Do you want to watch it?" he asks. You smile, "Of course I want to watch it," you said.

Spencer grabbed the remote, searching for the movie and you giggled at his excitement when he found it. "Before I start it, do you want any snacks?" Spencer asked as he got up from the couch. You sat against the armrest as he opened the pantry and cabinets grabbing what it was he wanted. "Can you bring me the chocolates in the freezer?" you asked. "Yeah I got it. Anything else?" Spencer asked. "No, thank you."

He came back a few minutes later with popcorn, your chocolates, a bag of pretzels, and two water bottles. "Here you go baby," he said as he handed you your chocolates and set everything down on the table.

You moved forward on the couch, letting Spencer take his previous spot. He sat down with his back against the arm rest, then spread his legs, giving you enough room to sit in between. You waited until he was comfortable to take your previous position. Spencer jutted his head to the side, telling you to come here, which you did. You had your back to his chest, his arms wrapped around you, and you pulled the blanket back over your guys' legs.

Spencer grabbed his snacks, handing you a water bottle and hitting play on the movie.

_

4:21 pm

"Should we start getting ready?" you asked, looking up at Spencer as the credits of the movie appeared on the screen. He looked down at you, then looked at his watch, "We can, but don't you think it's still a little early?" You shrugged your shoulders, "Yeah, but if they want to meet at 7 and it's already" you paused, grabbing Spencer's wrist and looking down at his watch to see the time. "4:23 and the amount of time it is going to take me to do my makeup, hair, pick out an outfit, it'll already be time to leave and drive to O'Keefes. I'm fine with showing up a bit late, but it is up to you, babe."

Spencer thought for a moment, before tapping the inside of your thigh and saying, "Yeah, you're right. We should start getting ready, but I will say this, I wouldn't mind if we showed up late." You giggled as he whispered the last part, pressing a kiss on your temple and whispering, "Get up."

You stood up from the couch, folding the blanket you and Spencer had used. Spencer picked up the plates and trash from the snacks you both ate, taking everything into the kitchen, quickly washing the dishes and throwing away the trash. "I'll meet you in the bedroom," you shouted, before turning off the tv and waiting for Spencer's response.

"Be there in a minute," he responded.

As you walked into the room, you went straight into the closet to pick out an outfit. You weren't planning on wearing something too revealing because you were going to be around Spencer's team, so you looked through all of the clothes hanging in your closet, hearing Spencer walk into the bedroom and take a seat on the edge of the bed.

When you finally found something to wear, you took the clothes off the hangers, walking into the bedroom and setting the clothes down on the bed. Spencer looked at the outfits you had chosen, giving you a nod of approval and gesturing with two fingers for you to 'come here'. You stood between his legs, Spencer placed his hands on your waist, pulling you closer to him and beginning to lift your hoodie, pressing small kisses on your stomach. "You have to be on your best behavior tonight," he mumbled against your skin while looking up at you.

You gasped, "I'm always on my best behavior, Dr. Reid," you teased, bringing your hands up to his hair, running your fingers through it. Spencer chuckled against your skin, shaking his head as he pulled away. You smirked, "What, am I gonna get rewarded if I am on my best behavior?" you teasingly asked.

Spencer titled his head, pulling you down onto his lap, "Well that all depends on you, love," he stated, cupping your chin and pulling you in for a heated kiss. "I'm confused. What does that mean," you asked. He chuckled against your lips, "It can mean whatever you want it to," he answered, pulling away from the kiss and looking into your eyes.

You wrapped your arms behind his neck, interlocking your fingers and playing with the ends of his hair. "Anything?" you questioned curiously. He hummed in response waiting for your response with his thumbs tracing small circles on your waist. You smiled down at him, "Well, we haven't had sex in a while, and we have been teasing each other back and forth, and a vibrator can only do so much," you paused, seeing Spencer smirk up at you. "What do you say Dr. Reid?" you challenged.

He nodded while keeping that smirk on his face. "Well if it is ok with you and you're fine with having sex tonight, then my answer is yes. You just have promise to communicate with me and remember your safe words," he said sternly.

"I promise!" you squealed in excitement.

You leaned forward pressing your lips onto Spencers. "Do you have any rules for tonight?" you questioned between the kiss. Spencer gripped the back of your hair, biting down on your lip, causing you to moan. He trails his lips down to your neck, muttering against your skin, "Just one.  And that is that you're on your best behavior. Because if you're not, you're in for a long night when we get back from the bar," he whispered that last part in your ear, pressing a hard kiss on your cheek.

"Now hurry up and get ready," he demanded.

You smiled, "Yes sir."

As you walked over to the bathroom to take a quick shower, you were already thinking how this night would go. Of course you want to be on your best behavior for Spencer because you want him to be happy and proud of you and receive praise. But, you also wanted to be a brat.

We will just have to wait and see what the night brings for the both of you.

_________________

Author's Note

Hello everyone! It has been a really long time since I've updated this book and I want you to know that I did not forget about it. I have been really busy with school, work, and just some other personal stuff. This chapter will be two parts, that is why it ended with a sort of cliffhanger. I know this isn't much, but just know that I am working really hard to write new chapters for you and finish this book so I can write more books for you all.

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, voting, and for 238k reads!

I will be trying my best to put out the second part of this chapter, so please be patient with me.

See you all in the next chapter and I hoped you enjoyed this one.

xoxo
Destiny <3
___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640 4 11
"My heart aches for you Spencer Reid, but I don't even know if we're meant to be..." -- Y/N comes back to the BAU after years. She missed her friends...
391K 6.4K 51
Who knew someone who made you so mad could make you feel so good. You never imagined you would fall in love with him, and you never thought you could...
435K 10.8K 35
"Dating? Do you mean dating us both at the same time?" "I mean, it isn't the worst idea..." In which y/n is faced with a choice she's not quite ready...
1.5K 86 35
( Spencer x reader) "Spencer how can you say I don't care about us?" When your the new youngest agent at the BAU things can be a little difficult. Yo...