Ben 10 Alien Girls x male rea...

Por gentelmanbeast

Series of oneshots including alien females from Ben 10 series. Más

Princess Looma Red Wind x male reader
Lucy Mann x male reader
Female Rook Blonko x male reader
EightEight x male reader
Luhley x male reader
Looma Red Wind x male reader part 2 Wedding
Female Albedo(Ultimate Alien)x male reader
Attea x male reader
Attea x male reader part 2
Looma x male reader x Attea part 1
Looma x male reader x Attea part 2
Female Z's Skayr x male reader
Attea x male reader x Eight Eight
Myaxx x male reader
Female Bounty Hunters x male reader
Female Waybads x Male reader
Suemungosaur x male reader
Kraken x male reader
Female Malware x male reader
Tini x Male reader
Female Ultimate Albedo x male reader
Ship x male reader
Attea x Male reader part 3
Looma Redwind x Male Reader part 3
Monkey Gwen x Male reader
Female Dragon x Male Reader
Female Detrovite x Male reader x Female Pickaxe Aliens
Subdora x Male reader
Young Verdona x Male Reader
Female Transylian x Male Reader
Yetta x Male Reader
Xylene x Male Reader
K8-E x Male Rader
Tetramand Overlordess x Male Reader
Rook Shim&Rook Shi x Male Reader
Female Piscciss Volann prisoner x Male Reader
Rook Shar x Male Reader
Zed x Male Wolf Reader
T8-M X male reader
Ester x Male Reader
Valentine day
Cicely x Male Reader
Female Zaroffian x Male Reader
Female Heatbat x Male Reader
Camille Mann x Male Reader
Isosceles Right Triangle Vreedle x Smart Male Reader
Female Vulpimancer x Male Reader
Female Pyronite x Male Reader
Female Lepidopteran prisoner x Male Reader
Female Splixon x Male Reader Chapter 50
Female Celestialsapien x Male Reader
Queen Voratia Rumbletum x Male Reader
Female Appoplexian x Male Reader
Female Polymorph x Male Reader
Female Arburian Pelarota x Male Reader
Female Orishan x Male Reader
Female Cerebrocrustacean x Male Reader
Female Methanosian x Male Reader
Myaxx x Male Reader Part 2
Female Loboans x Male Reader
Female Segmentasapien x Male Reader
Thep Khufan harem x Male Reader
Female Opticoid x Male Reader
Female Geochelone Aerio x Male Reader
Female Limax x Male Reader
Female Highbreed&DNAliens x Male Reader
Female Rust bucket x Male Reader
Female Conductoid x Male Reader
Female Vladat x Male Reader
Tiny's mother x Male Reader
Todd's Female Pig x Male Reader
Female Ultimate Panuncian x Male Reader
Female Mutant Crab x Male Reader
Serena x Male Reader
Female Vilgax x Male Reader
Marry Christmass
Female Omnitrix x Male Reader
Female Nemetrix x Male Reader
Female Ormerowon x Male Reader
Young Ma Vreedle x Male Reader
Sunny Tenynson x Male Reader
Arachnachimp harem x Male Reader
Female Revonnahgander x Male Reader
Anthro Zon x Male Reader
Anur Transyl harem x Male Reader
Female Vulpimancer x Male Reader part 2
Female Liam's species x Male Reader
Kraaho harem x Male Reader

Female Nosedeenian x male reader

5.3K 30 5
Por gentelmanbeast

Y/N:Are we there yet?

M/N:No.

Y/N:Are we there yet?

D/N:No.

Y/N:Are we there yet?

M/N&D/N:No!

Young Y/N went on and on.His parents took him to Sparksville.A town formerly famous for that thing(giant rubber-band ball).Now of course the town is the home of the Worlds largest lightbulb.Americans always think bigger is better.This tourist trap will be more than that boy could possible expect.

Eventually they came to the tourist magnet of America.The Sparkswille.Y/N ran around like all kids do,trying to see as much of giant objects that he could see in normall sizes anywhere in the world.He eventually saw someting shiny that cought his 10 year old interest.It was a giant lightbulb.He ran to it and touched it to see if it is real.The brightness of the light was really coming from inside but the glass wasnt hot.

He looked inside and saw hundreds of black and yellow creatures flying around.One of them noticed him and placed a hand where his was.He smiled which the creature returned.Shadow loomed over both of them scaring the creature away.Y/N turned around to see the person who placed a hand on his shoulder.He pointed to a wooden sign and said what was on it.

Mayor:In case of emergency do not break glass.That means not touching too.

With that Y/N went away to find his parents with a defeated look.He look back to see the creature waving at him,having a saddened expression.

Timeskip night

Since this was a vacation and not a single day trip the L/N family had took a hotel with the floor and that were on the wall.Y/N however had sneaked out.He found the giant lightbulb that was still glowing.He tapped the glass near the creature he met that day.The creature awoke and smiled at him.

Y/N smiled back before looking around.He found a crowbar near one of the exibits that was still under the repairs.He lodged the crowbar under the glass of the lightbulb and pushed with all his strenght.He only menage to made a small opening but thanks to the creatures power of electrokinesis it squeezed through.Creature launched at Y/N hugging him and laughing.

Y/N:Heh,youre welcome.I bet you need a name.Hm...

Megawatt:Hahaha!

Y/N:How about Harley,like Harley Quinn?

Harley:Hahaha!

Y/N:I guess thats a yes.Want to have some fun.

Harley flew around him laughing all the way as spaks decorated the black tail that replaced her tiny legs.

Y/N:Ill take that as a yes too.

The two had fun all nigt.Y/Ns ten year old innocense was only thing keeping this Nosedeenians mischief.She entered the soda machine and fired at him as he dodged them.When one hit him and sent him backwards on his back Harly flew to him waiting for reaction but upon seingin him get up and laugh she joined him too.Her stomach rumbled and she flew into utility poles power supply box to recharge.When she flew out of it she let out a spark full burp making Y/N laugh. Harley then jump into televisions from a store and turned them on.Y/N ran to the window and watch Harley take place of television icons.

On one screen she was dressed as a weather woman and showing ligthings on the map.One the second screen she was a game show hosts and a contestant spinning a wheel that looked like her face.On the other other screen she was in a red dress laughing into a microphone before the jury of herself that show of cards with symbols plus and minus like on her back,instead of 10 points.She laughed louder and louder into a microphone until all the screens exploded.

Next they entered the planetorium where Harley messed around with projections to make a energetic light show that painted the inspides of the entire building.Their fun continued long into the night until Y/N fell asleep.Blackness faded away away to show young Y/N asleep and laying on a park bench.A pair of hands started shaking him causing him towake up.

D/N:Wake up!
Y/N:Huh?What happened?
M/N:We were so worried.

Y/Ns mother pushed pass his father and hugged him in a worry.

M/N:You must have been sleep walking.

Y/N:But I wasnt sleep walking.I was with my new friend right...here?

Y/N looked around and saw that the friend he freed last night was nowhere to be found.

D/N:I guess thats why you dont wake up the sleep walkers.Cmon sport,lets get something to eat.

As the three of them walked away.both parents placing a head on his shoulders,Y/N looked back wondering was the last night was real or just a fragment of his imagination.Unknown to all of them Harley was watching from a telephone pole.Y/N and his parents went to the nearby dinner where they were served by a brown haired waitress wearing glasses and an emotionless look on her face.

She brought them their breaksfast orders and coffie for parents while Y/N got juice.He drank his juice rather quickly and while the parents werent looking he took one of their coffies and stole a sip.He was then interupted by laughter which prompt him to look around for the source.His gaze fell on the small TV where he saw Harley waving at him.

Y/N:Harley?!

D/N:What?

M/N:Keep it down What is this about Harley?

Y/N looked back at the screen and saw she was gone.

Y/N:I um...Saw a girl outside that looked like Harley Quinn.

D/N:Kids and their imagination.

Y/N felt embarassed but he was glad that last night was real.And so was his new friend.When they got out of the dinner Y/N was looking everywhere trying to spot Harley but to no avail.Thats when he was strucked.She cant apear if theres no machines or electricity around.

Y/N:Can we maybe go to the newer part of the city.I bet theres better tourist atractions.

M/N:Why not.Sure.

D/N:Than you can say goodbye to the worlds biggest ketchup bottle.

Y/N:Ill survive.Can we?Can we?

M/N:Hehe,we alredy said yes.

Y/N:Then what are we waiting for?

They went to the newer part of the Sparkville where a bunch of people were surounding the worlds largest lightbulb.When L/Ns got over there they saw dozens of small yellow and black creatures desapearing or every two of them molding into one. There were only twelve,then six then three and only one was left.

Mayor:I suspect we may lose our star attraction.

The glow of the giant lightbulb was gone when the last creature desapeared into thin air.Sparkville people and tourists began gasping and murming but Y/N stayed calm.He saw Harley waving at him from the telephone pole with a wide smile.

Pretty soon the tourists began to complain on how could they trap and use an innocent creature.Y/Ns parents saw that their vacation in Sparksville wont be so pleasant so they decided to go to there car and live.When they were on the road again a small coversation took plac.

D/N:Well that was one of our stranger trips.

M/N:Did you like it honey?

Y/N:Yes.It was the best vacation ever.

M/N:Shame we didnt get a souvenir.

Y/N:(Oh I got one alright.)

Y/N looked down on his phone.There he saw Harley as a character from his favourite mobile phone game beating his high score.She was showed laughing before the screen turn to messages.The name Harley was on top and she sent the first message.

Harley:Road trip!

Y/N:Hehe.

M/N:What are you laughing for?

Y/N:Oh I just got in touch with a friend.

M/N:Anyone we know.

Y/N:Not really.But youll meet her one day.

M/N:(Her?)

Timeskip several years

Fifteen year old Y/N was bringing bags of grooceries into the house.Once he set them on the table a black blurr flew around him until laughing Harley sat on the table.

Y/N:Did you miss me?

Harley:Hahahaha!

Y/N:Well Im here now.What do you wanna watch tonight?

Yellow electricity flew around her to form sharp teeth with fangs and a heart inside them.

Y/N:Romantic monster movire it is.

Since Y/N become older he started to date Harley and become one of the secret couples on Earth under Plumber protection.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

45.5K 898 29
Y/n + WNBA/NCAAWB one shots/mini stories
87.9K 4K 49
Y/n's summer just got Weirder when he finds a watch that turns him into aliens. him along with his best friend Jennifer tennyson become the ultimate...
13K 207 18
Requests are open.
26.8K 533 25
A book of various one shots and scenarios involving Charmcaster from Ben 10 and the male reader.