Female Vilgax x Male Reader

Author:(I know she looks strange but she was supposed to look like a little girl regardless of her age.I think there's a word for that but I can't remember it.Probably something in german.Anyway the beginning will be a little strange but just keep reading,Im trying something new.And to clarify,this is female version of Vilgax,not a third Myaxx story.)

Planet Earth is seen from the vast emptiness of space.Suddenly something dark begins to aproach it.The Chimeran hammer,the legendary vessel of Vilgax the conqueror.Inside of it,sat the very warlord himself,upon his throne.

Vilgax:More power to the engines.The sooner I get to Earth,the sooner will I get my revenge on Y/N Tennyson.

He slammed his fist against the armrest of his throne but something strange hapened.A white and green portal opened up before him.

Vilgax:What is this?!

Suddenly,a small bosy was tossed out the potal with a faminine yelp.Another bigger figure then stepped out,radiating cockiness.It was sixteen year old female version of Ben Tennyson with Omnitrix.Basically Omniverse Bene 10.

Vilgax:What is the meaning of this?!
Bene:The meaning is that Im tired of that pipsqueak and youre coming with me.

Vilgax:What!?

She smirked and turned into a stronger female Fourarms before grabbing him the collar of his armor.

Fourarms:Youre coming with me big boy.

She tossed him into the portal and waved the ship with two fingers before jumping into the portal that closed behind her.Meanwhile,the small figure stood up on its feet and rubbed its head in pain.

???:Ugh,what happened.

When the figure stepped into the light,it was show to be a smaller,or rather tinier female member of Vilgaxs species,Chimera Sui Generis.

???:This looks like my ship but somethings different.

Soon enough,the doors at the end of the room opened up as several walking Vilgax mechadroids entered the room.

Mechadroid:Master,we heard a strange noise.Did something happened?

???:Why do you all look different?And how many times did I told you to call me Mistress Vilgia?!

Mechanoid:Pretender!Catch her!

They began firing lasers after her as she ducked behind the throne.

Vilgia:Whats wrong with those bolt buckets?!That wreched Bene mustve sent me to a alternate dimension!

Soon the drones showed up and started firing as well.With options getting more ad more limited,Vilgia teared the throne from the ground and tossed it at the mechanoids and drones and ran.

Vilgia:I have to get to the escape pods!

She ran through the hallways,dodging multiple attacks of her male counterpart's minions.She managed to buy herself some time by ripping of the liquid coolness destributor out of the wall.She made it somewhat safely to a escape pod and punched in the coordinates for the any nearest planet possible.The drones made it to the pod and start fitting at it just as it was propelled in the outer space,taking some of the drones out in the process.She soon began hurtling at the nearest planet,which was of course Earth,in a flaming ball.Meanwhile on Earth,Y/N was enjoying his second summer with Omnitrix.He was along with his cousin and grandfather,eating picnic by the lake.

Y/N:Shame Ben didn't wanna join us.

Gwen:You know him.School's out so he's going to spend time with his girlfriend as much as possible.Bleh!