Female Dragon x Male Reader

Y/N was one of the newer forever knight of the modern order.He decided on becoming a knight because he always stood for justice and knights code.To fight for good and whats right.One night a senior forever knight requested Y/Ns presence in the lover levels of the castle.

Y/N:You asked for me sir?

Forever knight1:Yes.There have been a commotion about women wanting to join our cause.Proposterous!Whilst I take care of that matter youre gonna feed the dragon in my place.

Y/N:The dragon?!

Forever knight1:Yes but do not be afraid.The beast is chained up.Heres its dinner and hurry up.

The forever knight gave Y/N a bucket of meat and directed him towars the stairs heading to the dragons chaimber.Y/N was filled with dread walking down the stairs and reaching the giant wooden doors.When Y/N entered he saw he swore that the room had gotten colder.Then out of nowhere the thorchers had litted themself and illuminated the huge room.

Then Y/N saw the giant scaly creature with wings of a bat and a neck of a serpent standing on all fours,chained up.He aproached it carefully and to set the dragons meal on the floor.As soon as the meat was close enough the dragon had brought its head down at high speed.While creature ate its diner Y/N had a good look at it.

He noticed a metal object on the creatures chest with a sword stuck in it. Maybe if he took the sword that may have belonged to a legendary knight,he would get a raise.He ran under the creature that roared at him for disturbing its diner.

Dragon swinged at him with its tail but Y/N slid on his back and pulled out the sword in the process.

???:Ow!That hurts.

Y/N:Hello?Is anyone there?

???:Im above you dummy!

Y/N:The dragon...talks?

???:Of course I do.I just had a problem with my translator.And its Delilah,not dragon.

Y/N:Im Y/N.So,you dont want to destroy the land or?

Delilah:Who gave you that idea?!

Y/N:Well you look exactly like the dragons of legends that were the forces of evil.

Delilah:All I remember is that I ran away from home several centuries ago and when I chrashed on this planet a bunch of metal people atacked me and trapped me in here.

Y/N:Thats outrages.Knights are supposed to stand for order and help the innocent.I have to have a words with the king.

Delilah:Ahem.Arent you forgeting something.Something thats dangling right in front of you.?

She moved her shackled front leg from side to side and in the process making the chains rattle.

Y/N:Oh right.Sorry.

Y/N took the sword previously lodged in the Delilahs translator and cut through her chains.They both got out of the giant cell and ran into the castle grounds.Y/N soon saw the king walking down the hall with a troop forever knights.

Y/N:King,there is a great injustice at hand.

King turned to him and saw that the dragon was now free.

King:Dragon?!You traitor,cease them both!

At their kings orders the troop of forever knoghts charged Y/N and a Delilah.

Y/N:King,this is a mistake.Woah!

Y/N didnt have any time to react as Delilah picked him up with her thumb and index finger and placing him on her neck as she charged back.She rammed through the knights as they shot at her.She fired a energy fire and broke through the wall of the castle and ran away in flight.