Female Nemetrix x Male Reader

It was another boring day in the Plumber headquarters.Y/N,the greatest hero,bearer of Omnitrix,the one who said the universe more times that he could count,was stock on night guard duty.He was bored out of his mind.Until he made a mistake of looking up something new on the internet.

Y/N:What is this?!Half of my fanss pictures of me are either fusion of me and the Omnitrix or where its my female sideckick.Whats with people today?I bet Zed never had problem.But then again...

His mind began to wonder.What would it be like if it happened to her?Zeds a female and an animal so of course shed look different.He immedieltey pictured Zed fused with Nemitrix into a tall amazon dressed as cavewoman.Maybe with armor of her transformations.The thought alone made him blush since spending so much time with Looma,made him apreciate a bigger,stronger type of a woman.

Y/N:C-come to think of it,anything Dr.Psychobos made could be potentionally dangerous.I should make sure its safe.Just in case.

He left the monitor duty and sneaked away into the elevator.He went donw to the lowest level of the base where the Plumber hide all dangerous techology and confiscated weaponry.He punched the code in and entered the vault.He began searching over the variuos drawer cabinets.He found various things but not the nemitrix.He found Vilgaxs gautlet,Dr.Animos latest transmodulator,Agreggors scepter and many other.

Y/N:This is hopeless.

Then he got an idea.

Y/N:Nemitrix is a DNA storage device.Just like the Omnitrix.Maybe I could use the Dna scanner,to look for it.Genius!

He activated the DNA scanner on his omnitrix and started searching row by row of drawer like cabinets.It took what felt like hours but what probably only half of one.He climbed up the cabinets and took out the Nemitrix with the same hand that held the Omnitrix.But he lost his foothing and fell on the ground.While falling,he didnt notice that there was a green spark between the Omnitrix and Nemitrix.After he landed,he rubbed his head.

Y/N:Ow.Well,the easy parts done with.Not to do a little tinkering.Just make sure its safe of course.

He transformed into Greymatter and opened up the top lense of the Nemitrix.He got to work on tinkering inside the machine.It took some time but having no way of knowing how to achieve his result,he eventualy gave up.After transforming back,he put all the things back to their proper place and returnd to watxh at the monitors.

Y/N:Guess it cold only me in my imagination.Or maybe on paper.I just need to find a big enough paper or dosen and I can at least have something fun to do the rest of the night.At least Im alone here.Apart from the prisoners.

What he didnt know,was that the Nemitrix started slowly blinking on and off.And every time it turned red,it became brighter and brighter.

Timeskip

Some time had passed and all that changed was nothing.Y/N was spinning on his chair with a smoothie linked to his mouth via straw.

Y/N:This is so booooring.I bet the other Plumbers are having fun on that alien nature survival week.

Meanwhile,on a unknown planet...Plumbers are firing their blasters at a armored tyranosaurid creature that was waving the screaming pink gorilla Plumber Morty in it's jaws.

Y/N:Yep...Everbody has it easy but me.How come I can get this quiet when I want a break!

Just as he finished his sentence,all the light turned off.Even the hundreds of monitors.

Y/N:Woah.Did I somehow do that?Hopefully the backup generator is still keeping the prison cells up and running.

He turned into Heatblast to illuminate his way in the dark.After walking down the maze of coridors,he was sure that the prisoners were still in place.