Kraken x male reader

It was a beautyfull summer day with everyone enjoying themselves.Except one boy that was running for his life.Y/N the ten year old was the youngest in the summer camp and two bullies were chasing after him.Y/N tripped over a log and fell on the edge of the riverbank.

Bully1:We go you now.

Bully2:Nowhere to run.

Y/N was terrified and felt helpless.Then the rain started and a giant shadow loomed over the young boys.It wasnt rain but the water dripping of a large reptilian creature with two tentackles coming out of its cheeks.The two bullies ran in fear like two big babies while Y/N looked at the creature stunned.Creature tilts its head at the boy before going back in the lake.

Timeskip seven years later

Y/N had by now grew into healthy young man of seventeen years.He came to this lake still haunted by the dream he ahd as a child.

Y/N:Cant belive I used to think that there was a monster in this lake.I guess I just had a big imagination.Well then,better het started.

Y/N walked back to his car and pulled out all his camping necessities.His tent,fishing gear,spare food and several liter and a half bottles of cold cold water,and his sleeping bag.He first set his tent up which was not an easy task.Or so I heard.He then placed his his sleeping bag and water bottles inside it and strapped his bag with spare food to a tree branch so wild animals couldnt get it.Then came the fun part-fishing.He pulled out a small chair,a can of worms and tossed the lure in the water.

Y/N:Aah.This is the life

Y/N was patiently waiting for the fish to catch the bate and lazily sunbathed.He then heard some bubbles and looked at the surfice of the lake that started to resemble a jacuzzi.He had set his fishing rod on the ground leaned in to the water surfice. Something big and green launched out of the water at him,making him stumble back. He down on his tomach to see it was just a largemouth bass.

Y/N:Whats the hurry.It wouldnt be very sportsman like if I cought you like this.Go on,protect your eggs.

Y/N stand up and walks up to the lake and tosses the largemouth bass backFish was falling through the air but before he could reach the water a huge jaw opened up came from the water and cought the largemouth bass in one gulp.Giant ctreature that resurfaced landed with its arms on the riverbank when it saw frightened Y/N.

He had a good look at he creatures upper body.It two tentacles coming out of its mouth which actec like two extra arms.It had blue eyes,huge arms,golden teeth,six gills on the neck and the upper part of the body is dark cyan,while the lower part is olive.When he got good look at the creature he remembered how he met it before.

Y/N:Y-You saved me.

Creature looked at him,tilted its head and lowered the head to him.Y/N could see the reflection of himself in creatures eyes.

Y/N:Youre the Krakken right?

Creature didnt answered,nor moved but it did fit the rumors and descriptions.

Y/N:So youre a boy?

Krakken sharply exhaled out oh the notrils which indicated that it wasnt pleased with that asumption.

Y/N:OK OK,I get it.Youre a girl.Cant belive Im talking to an actual living myth.This,this is amazing.I cant belive I saw such a legendary creature in person.Twice.

Krakken just kept looking at him,leaving Y/N comfused,as to wheter she can actually understand him or not.Her nostrils twitched and her head turns to direction of his bate.Y/N follows her gaze and picks up his can of exotic worms.