Female Vladat x Male Reader

Auhtor:(I know the picture is basically a female version of Bens Whampire but consider the following.Omnitrix turns Ben into prime specimen of each species.If the specimen just happens to be female,Omnitrix would reconfigure the DNA to suit its host.So he would get the features,abilities and weaknesses but keep his gender.Id say he keeps his age but his tranformations,apart from Wildmutt,always looked adult.)

Scene starts at the press conference where a female Transylian was talking to the public.

Transylian:It is with great honor that I say how in this month old treaty between Anur system and Earth,we had hardly any issues.Im glad how we proved that different species can coexist in one socienty.Tossing off the shackles of ignorance and previous steryotypes.

Camera zoomed out to show it was just a broadcast on the TV of a H/C haired human induvidual called Y/N.

Y/N:And a couple of months ago,we thought monsters were just a myth.A celever way to make money.There these frankensteins monters,ghosts,werewolves,even mummies.I guess not even mother nature in space would come up with a creatue that looks like those original vampires.

Little did he knew,there was a proof against his statement,hurtling towards him.Scene changed to the scape,outside the Earths atmosphere.There was a purple coffin looking chamber floating around.One of the Anur system spaceships flew past it and sent it spiralling towards the Earth at accelerating speed.

Timeskip night

Y/N was laying in his bed and reading his book in peace.Out of nowhere he hears a deep whistle like sound,followed by a strong inpact that shook the house.Mayn things had followen over and the glass was broken.Y/N was startled out of the bed and quickly went to dress up.Whether it was an earthquake or robbery,he couldnt let anyone see him in his sleeping clothes.He grabbed the first thing that could be used as a bat and it turned out to be standing lamp.Crossing across the broken glass and other things,he searches for anything that was amiss.Apart from the obvious.He goes in his backyard and sees a purple metal coffin.He walks over to it and out of curiosity,pokes it with his standing lamp.

Y/N:What is this?

He rubs the top with his palm to remove dust and debree in order to see clearer,but burns his hand since the object fell from the sky.

Y/N:Ah!Hot!Hot!Hot!

Suddenly the lid pops up,releasing compressed air.The lid completly opens up to show a black and geen female humanoid with a bat like mask,white face and dark crimson lips.Her arms were folded in a similar fashion as a mummified pharoh.Y/N leaned in to get a better look,against his better judgement.

Y/N:Wow,she looks pretty cute for,whateer she is.

He eyes shot open and she luches out of her chamber.She grabbs him by the throat and pushed him against the outer wall of his house which made him drop his weapon.

Vladat:Finally!Times to feast!Wait,what are you?

Y/N:I-Im a human.

Vladat:Pfft,yeah right.Thats a myth.

Y/N:Lo(cough) look around.

She is confused for a moment and takes a second to observe her surrounding.The grip she has on his throaut loosens up and he fall to the ground on his behind.

Vladat:Where am I?Why is the sky black?

Y/N:Its night.Earth switches between night and day.Youre no longer on the planet you came from.

Vladat:This,this cant be.This must be a Transylian plot.

Y/N:Which one?

Vladat:Does it matter?!I have to go home,We cant lose the war because of this.