ritual • minsung ✓

بواسطة b3w1tch

in which jisung's bullies attempt to sacrifice him to a demonic creature but it wasn't just an attempt, somet... المزيد

intro & warning
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8. (end)

7.

4.4K 200 102
بواسطة b3w1tch

One week has past and Jisung was more sad than ever because the demon that used to mock him was suddenly gone.

And he thought that it was all his fault.

His mind was somewhere else that he completely forgot that he was in class.

"Mister Han?" He abruptly woke up from his thoughts as he heard his teacher yell his name.

"A-ah, s-sorry-"

"Next time pay more attention, please." His teacher said and returned to speak up to the class.

Jisung could feel the embarrassment as his cheeks turned red but he quickly brushed it off.

"Are you okay?" The quiet voice of Jeongin spoke right beside him and he turned his face to see the boy.

"Hum yeah, thanks." Jisung sighed with a small smile and tried to pay attention to the boring class.

***

"So, then I saw another hot guy." Felix spoke bitting his lip. "Oh gosh, I saw so many hot guys."

"What are not hot guys to you, Felix?" Changbin asked in a laugh, taking the spoon full of caramel ice cream to his mouth.

"Thank you for telling me about your gym, Binnie." The blonde boy said smirking and eating his ice cream too.

Jisung was there, hearing this conversation but he wasn't paying much attention.

He only had Lee Know in his mind.

"Should I even call him Lee Know?" He whispered to himself.

"What, Jisung?" Jeongin asked, licking his vanilla ice cream and looking at Jisung with confusion.

"Oh hum n-nothing."

"Look! Isn't that Seungmin? He changed schools right?" Changbin said, looking at that boy, that was choosing what to order.

"Ah yeah! I twink he's Hyunjin's bext frend, or xomething." Felix said with the spoon in his mouth which made Changbin and Jeongin laugh.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, dumbass!" Changbin laughed taking the boy's spoon of his mouth.

Jisung wasn't paying attention to his surroundings nor his ice cream.

But someone made him pay attention.

"Hum, hi! I'm Seungmin! Are you perhaps Han Jisung?" The smiling boy in front of him spoke, holding a drink in one hand and the other hoping to meet Jisung's hand.

Jisung frowned his eyebrows hearing the boy and stared at his hand. "Y-yes, I am." He stuttered still watching Seungmin's hand.

"What do you want?" Changbin suddenly asked in a cold tone which made Felix slap him in the arm.

"Oh, hum. I'm here to apologize on Hyunjin's behalf." Seungmin muttered, lowering his hand. "I-I'm sorry." He nervously said, knowing that it should be Hyunjin apologizing.

Everyone looked at each other and then looked to Jisung whom was watching his fingers tapping the wooden table.

But Felix broke the silence. "Why isn't Hyunjin here? Apologizing?"

"Well... he's not going to university anymore and he's failing classes. I think he's going to quit for now." Seungmin said in a sigh but smiled right after. "He's truly sorry for what he has done to you, Jisung." The boy said, bitting his bottom lip, waiting for the brown haired boy's answer.

Jisung sighed still watching his fingers. He was missing Lee Know so much that he couldn't care less about Hyunjin's apology but for his sake and the boy's he had to accept his apology.

He probably wouldn't ever encounter Hyunjin again.

"Alright. I accept your and Hyunjin's apology." Jisung stated and stood up slowly watching Seungmin's smile grow.

"Where are you going?" Jeongin asked him as he stood up and placed some money on the table. "I'm going home." He muttered, putting his hands on his hoodie pockets.

"Ah, alright! See you tomorrow Sungie." Jeongin said smiling but Felix knew something was not right with him.

"Are you okay, Jisung?" He asked, standing up and trying to grab the boy's hand but he dodged off.

"I'm fine, just tired. See you guys tomorrow." He said, turning to face them and faking a smile.

"Hum, ok. See you tomorrow." Felix said, frowning his eyebrows and seeing Jisung walking away from the cafe.

The sad boy after a few minutes of walking home finally arrived. He threw his black hoodie to the floor and sat on the couch.

Everything in that house made him think of Lee Know and that made him miss him even more.

"Why do I miss him so much?" The boy whispered and rubbed his face.

Lee Minho came to his mind.

His lips that felt like velvet and tasted sweet like a piece of candy and deadly like dripping blood, his eyes that were a bright red that resembled a blood moon, his pale skin that was cold but soft to touch, his brownish hair that fell to the sides which made him look extremely beautiful and his hands that used to touch every inch of his body.

He missed all of that and so much more.

Soon Jisung's eyes widened, realizing that all that longing he felt, was because he fell in love with a demon.

"Oh well, I'm fucked."

***

"Fucking shit, where the fuck is that Choi guy?" Minho growled storming out of an apartment building that 'Choi' was last seen.

Or so he thought.

"And where the fuck is Chan?!" Minho screamed in rage making everyone in the street look at him.

"I'm here-"

"Ah!" Lee Know screamed as Chan touched is shoulder.

"You scared me fucking piece of shit." The demon rapidly said those words, catching is breath and his friend was trying so bad not to laugh.

"So, I have some great news, Minho." Chan opened a smile. "I know where he is."

"Really?" Lee Know's eyes widened and he couldn't stop a smile from appearing to his lips. "So? Where is he?"

"Jeju island!" Chan happily yelled and Minho gasped.

"How do you plan do go there?" He asked in a sigh, walking with his friend.

"Plane duh." Bang Chan said, wrapping his arm in Minho's neck.

"Money?"

"I have loads of it." Chan whispered in Minho's ear but he quickly took his friend's arm off of him and rolled his eyes. "C'mon, Minho!" Bang smiled, wrapping his arms again in Lee Know's neck, which made the younger groan and roll his eyes in disgust.

He hated fisical contact.

But for some reason, he didn't hate Jisung touching him.

The demon boys instantly went to the airport and picked a flight to Jeju island were they would meet Choi.

Yes, they were demons and yes, they could teleport but not to another country or a place surrounded by ocean.

When they finally arrived, Chan took out of his pockets a note that contained the man's address.

"How did you get that?" Minho asked in confusing but honestly impressed by Chan's motivation to help him.

"Well, I have my ways." He said in a devilish smile. "C'mon! We can teleport!"

And just like that the boys found a remote area and vanished into a dark cloud of smoke.

In a few seconds they were in front of a wooden gate and passing the gate there was a small and low white house full of flowers surrounding it.

"It's here." Bang Chan whispered and slowly walked to the front door. Lee Know sighed and nodded, feeling a knot in his stomach. For some odd reason he was nervous.

Chan raised his hand and knocked at the wooden door.

"Coming!" They heard a strangely sweet voice from the other side and suddenly the door was opened to reveal a boy maybe in his twenties, with black hair with white stripes in it and a mole under his eye.

He stared at the boys in confusion before he spoke. "Can I help you?"

They were speechless for a bit but Minho punched slightly Chan's arm so he could speak. "Ah, hum, does Choi San leave here?"

"Yes... who are you guys?" The boy in front of them asked, holding the door, tightly.

"We just need to ask him a few questions, please." Minho finally spoke with the softest smile he could put on.

The boy sighed and gave them a small smile. "Alright then." He said and made way for them to enter the house.

"Please, wait here." The boy said still smiling as they walked to the living room.

The boys just nodded and sat in the couch.

After a few minutes, the boy appeared with another person, presumably Choi San.

"Can I help you?" He had a soft voice and held a smile, his hair was short and totally black and his face was slim.

"Uh, yes." Lee Know muttered, standing up and looking at San. "We are hum..." He muttered now looking at the other boy and then back at San. "D-demons." Minho stuttered.

He was getting even more nervous.

Slowly, San's smile vanished and he held the boy's waist with a tight grip, making Chan noticing it.

"Don't worry, we aren't here to hurt you guys. We just want some help." Bang Chan said in a smile.

"Hum alright." San licked his lips. "Wooyoung, can you go make us some coffee, please?" He asked sweetly to the boy beside him and watched him leave to the kitchen.

He sat in a small couch beside the bigger one and the demon boys sat too.

"So, what can I help you with?" San asked staring at the boys.

Minho and Chan looked at each other. "Uh, well... we heard that you are a human, is that true?" Lee Minho finally asked.

"Yes it is. Why?" San watched Minho as he played with his fingers. He was curious on why a demon was so nervous.

"Well I-"

"You fell in love with that human didn't you?" Chan interrupted his friend, noticing him struggle.

"Yes, I am in love with him." As the boy said this with a smirk on his lips, Wooyoung passed him the coffee mugs.

"And that's how you became a human right?"

"I think it is." San said, bringing the cup to his lips and the boys did the same. "I just felt like I was alive with him and then one day I confessed to him and boom, I was a human again." He opened a smile.

Minho hearing him sighed, worried that if he confessed his feelings he would get hurt and if he didn't turn to a human that was because he didn't really loved him. After all this was all new to him, as a demonic creature.

"Thank you, really." The brown haired demon muttered as he placed the mug on the glass coffee table.

"That is happening to you? You are in love with a human?"

"I think I-I am." He spoke nervously, looking at the dark liquid in his mug.

"Don't worry, you'll figure it out." San assured him with a sweet smile which Minho really appreciated.

"Thank you for your help, we'll get going." Chan stood up with the other demon and San nodded, taking them to the front door.

"I hope I could help." The black haired boy said, opening the door and letting the demons leave.

"You helped a lot, thank you." With that, the boys walked out of San's house.

"What do I do now?" Minho asked and sighed, looking at Chan with worry eyes.

"I think you should meet Jisung, spend some time with him and tell him how you feel."

"B-but, what if he doesn't-"

"Just do it, Know." Chan spoke in a serious tone, staring into Minho's red eyes.

The demon boy gulped and they quickly ran off to the airport, so he could meet Jisung. The flight to Seoul was a little painful to Minho, as he felt for the first time in his demon life, nervous and anxious but happy, because he would see Jisung's pretty face once again.

He sighed, watching the puffy white clouds in the blue sky as he thought how he got to meet the boy and how he quickly attached himself to him.

Being in love was scary to him, but he hoped he could stay with Jisung again.

maybe one or two more chapters and im finished!
sorry for not posting sooner but college <\3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

889K 33.9K 44
oh my god they were roommates ⚠️TW//⚠️ homophobia self harm suicidal thoughts possible eating disorder bxb smut bullying child abuse s/a if an...
100K 3.2K 16
"Wait for me here babyboy, If you go somewhere I will not be so nice" "Jisung stop drinking and let's go home" "Hehe~" A cliché story where jisung i...
1.9M 91.1K 42
watch what you say about your favorites, you never know if they are acting like someone else online. lowercase intended | ©liquorss { BEST RANKING ;...
142K 6.8K 30
in which hyunjin is a prince of a kingdom ruled by a terrible king and chan is the leader of a group that was created to kill the king ◖ a hyunchan a...