TRINITY |18+

By ak_author

[MATURE CONTENT] Everyone tends to outgrow their childhood memories as they become adults but not Trinity. Th... More

1
A/N
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
Last ❤️ Chapter
EPILOGUE

26

37.5K 1K 114
By ak_author

Chapter song ❤️ when we by Tank

It's crazy how the evening goes. From the boys who couldn't wait till the party is over before whisking me out. Strutting out of the dance floor catching proud grins held by both mother's after we unintentionally made it know by our dance that Vadim, myself and Andrei are a couple. The Spanish head was left baffled through the night not daring to come close to me again. I still have a feeling the families knew we left the conglomerate party even as they boys tried to go unseen. Doubtful.

Standing inside the elevator riding up to the penthouse suite. Back to the wall, hands on the iron bars, butt cheeks resting on cold metal watching them watch me. Both male situated on opposite end; Andrei has his right leg crossing the left, arms folded on his chest, the tip of his versace shoes poking the elevator floor, head leaned back looking down at me like the psycho he is. I return back his devilish grin squaring his gaze.

Andrei's lips curves to the side amused darting my gaze to Vadim in a daredevil stance. Quiet, stealth and deadly. Pulling a hand out of his pants pocket brushing the bridge of his nose, my brows perk up in a sassy manner causing him to scoff seeing as silver grey softens wearing a ghost smirk.

Andrei grins devilishly raking his beautiful green eyes all over me intensely. "Did you see all their eyes on her brother? They wanted her." The elevator suddenly felt airtight blushing heavily.

"And that split..." He pauses, taking balance on both feet to the floor. Green eyes grows darker tracing the soft curves of my legs. He grins "...I'm going to bring that split out and this time it won't be from a dance."

Primal lust clouds his eyes like a mist lock-eyed with mine ready to devour me any minute now and the crazy part is that I want it. I want to be devoured tonight.

"Did you like my dance?" Posing the question to the brooding giant beside the psycho who has been quiet all along. Eyes unwavering, driven by carnal desires waiting to be enacted once in the shadows of our suite.

He is in deep and I love the fact that I am the cause. Slowly my eyes flits to him in a taunting smirk seeing dark eyes stare back at me. Holding himself from not ravishing me already in the elevator, a tent forming in his pants.

Smiling. "You wanted me to dance for you. Be your stripper. Can you remember? So I secretly hope you enjoyed my performance tonight."

The tent grows bigger, thicker; his poor pants strained giving no more room to the mouth watering manliness begging to be free. My tongue darts out to moisten soft lips knowing soon enough a good amount of precum will coat his bulbous tip causing my mouth to only water more. Ambrosia.

Flitting my gaze back to his hooded one. "I think I have more articulate dance ideas that will pique your interest of sort." Saying very slowly letting it sink into his head. His jaw flex as lips opens slightly hearing a deep growl, grey eyes matching that of a wolf.

Vadim sexy eyes begins to crawl on my skin dipping both hands in his pockets. Eyes glazed pausing on the slit of my dress.

"Show me your panties." Vadim has never been one to ask question. The elevator definitely has a camera scared to do it but the look on his face makes my body say fuck it. Blushing, fingers goes to my slit to give him what he want but Andrei halts me.

"Slowly." He says. Snapping my gaze to his mischievous smirk.

Stretching my leg farther out that has the slit on; boldly, my eyes trained on their heated gaze as I slowly hook my thumbs to my panties tugging it down.... slowly. How they want it.

Biting my lip one leg and another I removed my panties. The cool elevator air slap my bare pussy already moist in arousal clenching hard not to let the ball fall out. That will be second hand embarrassment, not that they'll mind but for the sake of my flushed state.

Unblinking, their both gaze didn't falter. My nipples visibly poking my dress seeking a warmth only them can give. To be covered in them.

"Bring it to me." Andrei orders causing a grin to appear on my lips.

"Why?" I challenge playfully.

His grin turns sadistic watching me in hooded eyes and I know I'm one step from unleashing his demons begging to jump out and punish the disobedience out of me.

Meekly, I walk to my psycho and just at the right distance he grips my wrist yanking me to him. A gasp leaves my lips, my body heating up at an incredibly rate breathing erratic. He chuckles like a crazy man plucking the lace out of my hand sniffing it. A deep growl rattles my body watching his green eyes switch to a primal one, I almost got scared focusing my eyes on him.

"Smells... divine." His voice deeper sending bolts of pleasure to rock my nerves; I had to shut my eyes briefly clenching harder as my juice drips more on my inner leg.

Andrei licks his lips pocketing my panties, yanks me to his chest looking at my own eyes anxious of what's to come next. My body reacting deliciously to him running his hands on me.

Beyond soaked, I play the good girl waiting out and wanting more. My pussy throbs hard locking eyes with Vadim whose eyes speaks more than his words. How he wish to ravish me all night long and won't stop till I'm sated just to continue once again. I couldn't stop staring at his succulent lips wishing it's on mine at this moment. Gasping as fingers rubs my sex, biting down a moan Vadim pulls off the wall taking short strides to me using his index to chin my head up.

His thumb free my lips from between my teeth seizing my neck in a chokehold. "Moan, Krasivaya." My heart explodes.

And fuck I did as Andrei fingers goes faster on that sweet bud flicking back and forth, tugging before pinching that sensitive tip. Uhhh!

Vadim's eyes glazed darker hearing sweet soft moans leave my lips the faster Andrei rubs my sex in circular motion. Mmh! Uhh! Just then, Vadim release my neck Andrei abruptly did the same taking his hand off from under my dress. Catching my breath, the psycho smirks devilishly licking his fingers while watching me heatedly; my chest heaves rapidly only for my lips to be slammed against his tasting myself on him. Mmh!

Andrei takes my breath away with his toe curling kisses yearning for more. Our tongues explore our mouths, mesh in unison and nibbling softly till my heart felt it will burst from the overwhelming sensation. Soft moans can be heard as he bite my lip, pulling back in shock tasting the metallic feel of my blood. He grins sinisterly tugging me back to him, his kisses more fervent and euphoric makes my pussy drips seeking friction from the sweet thrusts of their dicks inside of me. Uhh! "I see you missed me. You are so wet... Fucking soaked."

Andrei says between kisses. I pause looking him in the eye, our lips centimeters apart panting hard with the rise and fall of my chest.

"Just how you love it. Wet, moist and dripping. Gets you excited." Looking at him through my lashes, the sexiest groan escapes his lips.

"Very excited." His hand takes mine to the obvious large tent in his pants. I just had to look gaping as he made my small hand trace his length, lewd thoughts flooding my head. God! I want this so fucking bad. Deep inside me.

Testing, I squeeze his dick pumping it slowly. Andrei's moan have me experience a mini orgasm.

A body comes behind me pressing my back to his front. Vadim leaves soft kisses on my neck I melt in his arms grinding my ass to his dick still pleasing Andrei faster placing Vadim's hand on my breasts that begins to fondle grazing my nipples au so sweetly. Mmmh!

Andrei asks titling my head up, a crazy grin he wears. "Tell us, how do you want to be fucked?"

Vadim snake his hand to my pussy thrusting his fingers into my drenched sex pushing the balls deeper in me having a loud moan vibrate the elevator. "Oh fuck!"

Long fingers fucks me slowly dragging out my moans as lips sucks my neck using the other hand to keep my dress open for Andrei who sees my glistening pussy that sucks Vadim's fingers thrusting into me. The psycho smirks. Uhh! Mmmh!

Familiar pair of hands cups my breasts snapping my eyes open to Andrei enthralled. If need be Andrei could shift the part shielding my breasts to the side but he didn't just caressing and fondling to his pleasure as I got lost in their touch. Vadim's hand holding my dress in place earlier grip my neck, gasping loud, the ball inside my pussy drags along my inner walls as if being pulled out just to be thrust in again repeatedly I begged for them to stop knowing my orgasm is about to hit me. Oh fuck! Uhh

Perfect timing, Vadim curves his fingers inside me dragging it along my drenched channel giving Andrei room to pinch my overly sensitive nipples screaming out my first orgasm.

"Fuck! Oh fuck!"

Ding*

The doors opens to our suite blinking off the foggy haze while trying not to fall face flat as a result of my trembling legs.

"We won't have it like the last time. Tell me you're ready for both of us." Vadim eyes me quizzically.

I know what they meant; five years ago we did all it at an unfavourable time and it literally freaked me out. The death of my mother, breaking up with my stupid ass boyfriend and denying what we have. Conflicting theories perturbed my sense of truth. It choked down on me and I get why they are sceptical to try it again.

Expelling out, my heels direct me towards the room. Once in, I take off my shoes ripping off the bands and hair clip holding my hair. My hand combs the thick mass shaking it off as it falls down my shoulder. Reaching for the strap of my dress taking them off revealing my breasts, my hand goes to the zipper by the side tugging it down letting the yellow dress pool at my feet. All I have on is the diamond necklace, the wrist band and my ring. I turn.

Met by two insanely hot sexy males who will move heaven and earth for me. To answer the question, fluid strides has their eyes follow me till I am by the edge of the bed submitting to them in my birthing suit. No more running, what ifs and what not. This is what I want and this I will have.

"Please." One word. A thousand answer.

"Ass up, face down." Shakily, I complied climbing the bed falling in position shooting my ass high in the air getting wetter by the second hearing footsteps draw closer licking my lips.

Hands opens my legs wider and I know they just stood watching my glistening pussy, observing, drowning in. All shame throw out craving for them to touch me, fuck me raw and hard. Closing my eyes when the strings is tugged dragging the balls out of my pussy. Mmh!

Someone rubs my pussy whimpering as the teasing makes more juices leaks out. I'm directed to kneel on the bed as hands directs mine above my head hearing a swift movement. Suddenly, my hands are clasped together snapping my neck up but was quickly denied the sight when soft material shield my eyes.

"It's a magnetic bracelet we made for you. That way you can't touch us unless we wish you to." Oh! Biting my lip hearing Vadim's voice.

Funny how I look like, hands above my head knelt down, eyes closed and waiting for... "You look sexy when you're scared and aroused." Andrei chuckles darkly. "Let's see how wet you can be."

Something sweet permeates the air turning my head to get more, illicit desires. Moaning when ice is placed to my clit, my hairs stand whimpering softly as it melts. Gasping as warm liquid pours on me, that sweet scent again. I want to touch whoever is causing sweet havoc on me but my restraint mocks me crying and moaning.

A pair of hands begins to caress my body getting the oil everywhere on me. I smell like heaven, a heaven full of dark desires. It played with my senses as the ice sent shivers pumping my veins. All I felt are hands all over me moaning and writhing for them. My pussy drips like a leaking faucet as they worships my body. Uhh! Uhh!

Warm mouth engulf a nipple screaming loud as the other is coated squeeze in an erotic bliss. My head turned to side another lips covers mine feeling two fingers thrust inside me pussy. Oh fuck! Mmh!

I want to help squeeze my breast harder and hold the hand fucking the daylight out of my pussy instead my body weaken rendering immobile taking their sweet assault. Loving the lips latching hungrily on my nipple, sucks so hard I see stars even behind the blindfold as fingers keeps fucking me. Uhh! Yes!

The lips on mine feverishly kiss back with desire pressing me to his bare body pinching and fondling my breast. Closer to my ass I grind on dick resting on my butt cheeks thrusting harder on the fingers fucking me. So good... Fuck me! Uhh!

"Tak chto grebanyy mokryy ." (So fucking wet.) I cried as lips replace fingers sucking and moaning as I drowned Andrei with my juices. He moans slurping and kissing every drop that drips out till black dots begins to appear.

I sigh. "Uhh! Mmmh! Yess!" Squirming for more and just when I'm about to jump off the cliff, he stops laughing sadistically.

Jocular. "Seriously, try not to wake the neighbors up." Feeling Andrei behind me holding my waist pushing me to fall forward.

I scowl. "Stop playing boys. Someone, please fuck..." He thrust roughly, deep to hilt laughing devilishly. "OH Yes! Andrei! Fuck!"

He pulls out completely running his tip on my slit, teasing me to no end loving the way my body trembles, legs quakes and my lips open moaning louder wiggling to get him inside again. "Andrei please." I beg.

He didn't stop slapping his dick against my clit before slamming with such a force into my drenched sex the bed rocks. "Uhh! Andrei! Please"

"More?" He chuckles.

"Oh please, more. More!" Thrusting harder to please me, satisfy me; he gave me more than I ever imagined. In and out, in and out, slow grind, in and out. Fuck, it felt epic. I crumble to my knees luckily he held my hips high in the air slamming repeatedly causing sweet havoc inside of me. "Uhh, yes. So much more. Uhh!

"Trinity." He moans my name causing butterfly to go amiss in my belly. "I can't fucking stop. You drive me crazy woman." Scrambling to run as his tempo changes feeling my orgasm about to consume me. "Fuck!" He groans gripping my hips that I felt it bruise but it reacted deliciously to my nether regions moaning for him.

He breathes huskily gritting his teeth as I begin to clench uncontrollably. "Ty ne smeyeshʹ spermi ."

"Uhh! Andrei please." My plea made him go faster like a insane psycho thrusting harder and deeper bathed in the heat of our passionate thrills. My back arch feeling his dick hit my spot perfectly sweet that it made it difficult not to scream out orgasm.

"Andrei, please. I want to cum." The crazy man behind me goes deaf ears yanking me by my hair up as his hips slams against my butt thrust faster inside me caressing my breasts. My eyes locks on Vadim who enjoys the show fully clothed, his fly open and same with this dress shirt showing off beautiful tattoos while holding a drink in his hand.

Empty iris looks back at me unreadable but the glaze in his heated eyes; the twitch of his dick and the precum stained pants tell me he enjoys the fact my breasts heaves with each thrust, my moans makes him harder and my pussy begs for him.

Vadim thrives off in watching his brother fucking me, he loves watching me get fucked. Andrei on the other end loves when I get fucked.

The eruption at the pit of my stomach grows larger ready to burst. My eyes snaps close as my chest bounces with forcefull thrust given to me by Andrei. Suddenly the magnetic bracelet release my hand by the push of a button in Vadim's hand.

Andrei slows, kissing my neck then my lips sweetly grinding deep in me riding out every ache in my pussy. Uhh! Yes! "Ride him." Making me look at Vadim. "I want you to ride him hard and I'll let you cum." A loud slap to my ass reverberate before he pulls out.

The loss of a dick made me crave for another crawling to Vadim. Taking off his pants and calvin's seeing his length sheen with his precum. My tongue darts taking a lick, his dick twitch creating a flirty smirk swallowing him to hilt. Vadim hiss hearing Andrei curse behind us. My lips did what it crave since we came in. Kissing and sucking him, drunk in the taste of him till sweet moans escapes his lip as balls tightens; I grin, trailing kisses up to his toned abs, sexy tattoos, grazing his nipple and then aligned his dick to my pussy.

He grips my neck. "Ne draznite menya krasivo , ili mne pridet·sya trakhnutʹ tebya , poka vy ne proydete ." He slams me hard on his dick. Oh fuck! (Don't tease me beautiful or I'll have to fuck you till you pass out.)

Andrei said to ride him and I'll cum direly needing to orgasm overwhelmed by the intensity of my arousal seeping out of me. I could feel his dick rocking deep with pleasure in me. My hips moves of its own accord, rolling and grind in a slow dance, hands to his chest, head thrown back moaning as my insides churned sweetly, so full, perfect fit for me. He moans caressing hard.

"Oh! Vadim!"

My hips moves faster and harder as his dick ferociously slams into me.  My hand flies to me head, moaning and seeking more groping my breasts. I begin to squeeze, to fondle, pinching my nipples, rubbing them between my index and thumb as I ride Vadim faster hearing his hard breath illicitly driving me into a wild frenzy.

"Fuck! Oh yes!" Panting like a wanton hussy which at this point all I want to take and take till it all consumed me in a biting inferno. Uhhh! "Vadim."

He hugs me to him locking my hands behind my back vigorously thrust into my drenched pussy. I moan against his neck deepening his thrust with mine matching his pace. Whimpering at each pull and fluid strokes of him echoing in the room. He groans planting his lips on mine.

Vadim breathes on my neck hearing Andrei's dark chuckles. "Kogda ya zakonchil s toboy , vy pozhelayete , chtoby vy ne proshu bytʹ trakhatʹsya ." (When I'm done with you, you will wish you didn't beg to be fucked.)

Whatever he says seemingly makes him grow bigger cupping my ass in a unyielding grip slamming me down on him. It came back with full force trying to make him slow down but he refused thrusting harder, deeper and faster, harsh breath plays a sweet melody to my ears gyrating my hips faster than before. My orgasm smiling at me as I smile back crying from intense pleasure overtaking my body, soul and mind. Oh fuck!

"Plotno . Slishkom malenʹkiy . Trakhni , ty chuvstvuyet sebya tak khorosho , Krasivaya." (tight. too small. fuck you feels so good beautiful.) Uhh!

My mind screams for him to stop speaking cause he knows what him speaking Russian does to me or what comes next will be my undoing. Vadim relentless thrust drove me faster to the cliff pulling off suddenly, deep strokes given by Andrei cause my back to arch in an insane angle hearing the wet pop as he pulls out completely holding me down.

In a matter of seconds, both of them slams into my holes; first thrusts, second thrusts and third barrels me down the hill and off the cliff. Fuck! Yess!

Andrei husky voice dripped in sex appeal commands. "Sperma dlya nas." As he and Vadim fucks my orgasm out of me without pause and not stopping there. Thrusting relentless, harder and faster. I completely blackout.

I cried squirting lascivious amount of juice, my body going in and out of consciousness trembling hard as if being electrocuted in the middle of their vigorous strokes as liquid gushes out of my pussy moaning to my heart's contempt till my body falls limp.

Vadim let out a roguish smile brushing my hair off my face as they slowed. "Claimed. You're ours now." I nod lacking the energy to voice my thoughts. I have been truly claimed by the Ivanov sons. Utterly and fully claimed.

"We are not done with you, Álainn. Not yet. Told you I'll fuck the split out of you."

Andrei chuckles darkly stroking deep once again in my ass, Vadim fucks the soul out of my overly sensitive pussy having me scream so loud it definitely woke the neighbors up.

Vadim and Andrei are definitely taking me to hell with them. I'm so fucked.

❤️
Abbie cares

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 53.5K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
3.3M 103K 43
"I like to pull on your hair, see you struggle to breathe, watch you reach your climax and then stop you from reaching your high." He said all of tha...
409K 9.8K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
1.7M 38.7K 69
❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...