10th Doctor x Reader

By LookingforAutumn

For all the Doctor Who fans out there, here you go! More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Author's Note to All Who May Read This Story
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Another A/N
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Just a [Quick] Author's Note
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Huge A/N!!! (Contest)Please read!
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Author's Note!

Chapter Thirty-Two

5.3K 222 38
By LookingforAutumn

"A fire breathing dragon?" your voice was barely audible.
"Aww, come on now, don't be scared," the Doctor bantered.
"Who said I was scared? That's awesome!" you squealed. You saw Jack shaking his head in slowly.
"It just blew one-fourth of the Great Wall of China to ashes! How is that great?" Jack unexpectedly startled you.
"I never said that was great. I didn't even know that the dragon blew it down, let alone that dragons even existed," you remarked. You saw the tips of the Doctor's lips rise into a smirk.
"Well, they do now," Jack stated as the three of you walked calmly through a crowd of rushing, terrified people.
"We need to find someone to talk to, someone who rules all these people," you suggested, almost shouting about all the noise and chaos.
"Except, we don't know Chinese, Y/N," Jack retorted.
"Actually I do," the Doctor chimed in.
"Of course you do,"  Jack replied back.
"Any language, you name it. It's sort of like a gift to the TimeLords-
"Can I-" the Doctor seemed to have read your mind,yet again.
"You're still in your "training progress." It will take you a while to learn all the languages, but yes, it should come soon, if I'm not mistaken," the Doctor told you. You couldn't help but do your own little happy dance.
"Doctor, there's the head building," Jack pointed out. You saw a beautiful building in front of you with mountains in the background.
"Well, come along then," the Doctor said as he took off in a dead sprint, rushing through the crowd.
***
After arriving at the front doors of the building, you wished you had time to have changed out of your dress. It was getting rather annoying. You lost count of how many times you had to fix it or re-adjust it.
"You know, if we somehow miraculously get rid of this dragon, you can get out of that dress later," the Doctor startled you as he approached from behind you.
"Shhh," you laughed playfully.
Right here, everything seemed so perfect, besides the thought that you thought Jack was sort of being a party pooper. You were starting to have a guilt attack about how you had attacked Jack earlier, but then an unknown voice interuppted your thoughts.
"Doctor," a strange man greeted in Chinese. (Just pretend the English dialogue is suppose to be in Chinese lawl)
" Emperor Kangyogn," the Doctor greeted.
"Have you come here to return the stolen diadem?" Emperor Kangyogn implied.
You and Jack gave a questionable look at either as you saw the Doctor take out his sonic screwdriver.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10 By TOCLDJA

Fanfiction

2.5K 99 14
10.4K 367 14
𝘒 𝘡𝘳𝘢𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘯π˜₯ 𝘀𝘒𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘡 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘡𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘀𝘩𝘦π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘀π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴, 𝘒𝘨𝘦, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦�...
127K 3K 30
Here you go my little Whovians!! Here are some imagines for you! Now...you get to decide which Doctor your imagining. Sometimes I will set a curtain...
9.5K 284 15
10 X Reader Imagines One shots and 3-4 parter imagines Happy adventuring!