Demon's Girl (Black Butler Fa...

By smalltowngirl8261

Eighteen year old Gabriella Phantomhive believed for three years that the fire that almost took her life took... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Epilogue
Part Two

Chapter Seventeen

3K 101 9
By smalltowngirl8261

I know this isn't a very popular book, but I am glad some people seem to enjoy it. Short chapeter here, but the next one is sure to be a good one.. I hope ^.^ Here we go!

Gabriella's POV 

Deary Diary                                                                                                              April 2, 1889 

It has been two months since my miscarriage and I still feel the pain. I know that Sebastian feels it too, though he is very happy that I came out of it in one piece. He checks on me often, begging me to talk to him about how I feel. How am I suppose to explain how I feel when I do not even know. He came to me last night and talked me to sleep. Telling me story after story of happy couples with children, promising that it will be us one day. I hope so. I miss the child I did not know. I felt a connection before even knowing I was pregnant, though I suspected something. I wondered what happened to him, but Undertaker assures me that there is no way of knowing.  

I talked to Undertaker like I would a shrink, telling him every feeling that coursed through me. I told him how I was sad my baby was gone, how I was afraid to be with Sebastian again because I did not want it to happen again. About how I wanted to love him all at the same time. I was depressed. I was confused. I was at a stand still. He told me that, all in good time, I would feel the same me again. I thought he was wrong for a while, but today I feel different.  

Today, I feel more happy. I feel more alive. I am starting to feel like myself again. Now, I just had to show Sebastian.  

 The door opened and closed on que, as if Sebastian had read my thoughts. He began to get ready for bed as I put my journal on the desk and laid on the bed in a seductive pose. By the time Sebastian realized what I was doing, he was in nothing but his underwear. He gave a questioning look.  

"What are you doing, Gabriella?" He gave me an arched eyebrow. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.  

"Nothing.." I trailed off. "Just getting ready."  

"Ready for what?"  

"For... story time? Or maybe something else.." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to compose himself. I saw the lust in his eyes as he grazed me up and down.  

"Are you sure? I can wait longer, so if you are doing this for me-" I cut him off right there.  

"Can I not do it for us both?" He blinked a couple times. "It takes two to want to, and I know you have been very patient with me. I cannot thank you enough for that, but I am ready now. I want you." I whispered the last part. He smiled, lust in his eyes once more as he strolled towards me.  

"As you wish, my love." He caressed every part of me as he helped me undress, taking it all in slowly. It was the longest and most magical night we had ever had.  

"This morning, you both have a dance lesson with Mrs. Bright." Sebastian trailed behind Ciel and I on the way to his office. "Then this afternoon with Mr. Wensler to talk business... Are you listening young master?" I took a look at Ciel, who smiled his approval, knowing my looks all too well.  

"Sorry Sebastian, were you saying something?" I smiled a closed eye smile like he would in mocking. Ciel chuckled beside me. Then we heard loud laughing as we walked down the hall. Was that Tanaka? And who was with him?  

"Look Tanaka, there are three upright tea stalks! It promises to be a good day!" We walked into an open door to find the Queen's butler sitting with Tanaka and drinking tea. I shrugged my shoulders as Ciel looked amazed.  

"You are... Her Majesties butler?!"  

"Aah Lord Phantomhive,  I apologize for this embarrassing display." He then bowed to me. "To you as well, Lady Phantomhive." I just shrugged my shoulders and allowed my brother to carry on.  

"Why is the Queen's butler drinking tea in my mansion?" Ciel asked, rather rudely. I nudged his shoulder and glared at him, silently telling him to show some respect.  

"You did not know, young master?" Sebastian looked down to Ciel. "Ash has been the one to deliver her Majesties orders this entire time." He played his closed eye smile back.  

"That is no job for a butler..." Ciel looked dumbfounded.  

"A butler who cannot use Her Majesties nap time to check the Doomsday Book for those requesting an audience, come straight to deliver an envelope to Lord Phantomhive, and stop for an elegant tea with Tanaka while he is at it is not worth his salt." He finished in a huff and took a sip of his tea. Oh great, another one using that line. It is like Sebastian dressed in white... scratch that, too weird to even think about. 

Ash began to explain the new mission to us, hesitant with me at first for being a girl.. cliché. I sat and listened about the Catholic abby outside of Preston. The coffin deliveries are news to me, and I saw Undertaker less than a week ago. I wondered exactly how much with man was holding back. The cult that is gathered in the abby seems to be a wonder. These Doomsday Books he talked about do not seem too real, and if they are then I wonder why the grim reapers have not shown up yet, especially Grell who seems to love showing up when Sebastian is anywhere near. I also wondered why they would want to over through the government if they are just some silly cult who worships God and his doing. Surely God would want nothing of the government. However, orders is orders and we have no say. I had too many questions and not enough answers running through my head.  

"So, what to do now?" Ciel asked.  

"According to Ash, they are heavily guarded, so we will not be able to go through the front doors." Sebastian served our tea and cakes as he spoke. "He also mentioned the coffins that have been delivered there recently."  

"Hmm." Ciel thought for a moment. "Coffins?"  

"That means we are going to Undertaker's again, does it not?" Ciel nodded. I smiled happily and bowed. "Good, I get to visit my friend today as well."  

"I am coming in." Ciel announced as we walked in. Undertaker's laugh seemed off, and we soon found out why.   

"Give me prime romance!" Grell lundged forward at Sebastian, who quickly dodged him and ended at my side. Undertaker ended up being put in a pot of salt for saying something about Grell. I knew he would not die because of him being a grim reaper, but that still was not nice of Grell to do so.   

"I love the sensation." I looked at him, one eyebrow up in question. "All the moisture in my body leeching out of my skin!" Grell turned out to be investigating some stolen Cinematic Records, so he was here on business like the rest of us.  Supposedly, it shook even Undertaker up about the records being stolen. Ciel had yet to learn just what Undertaker was, so he still had many questions. After everyone was on the same page with our plan of sneaking into the abby, we began our preparations for departure. By sundown, we were on our way. 

The coffin we had to hide in was crowded and the road was bumpy, but it was nice to be this close to Sebastian, even under the arrangments.  

"Did we have to bring Grell?" I turned in the direction of my brother, though I was not able to see him in the darkness.  

"Hey!" Grell whinned from the other end.  

"Well, what exactly are you coming for anyway? Won't Will have your head if you do not find what you are looking for? Do you not have better things to do?" He huffed again and grabbed my shoulder.  

"I will go where Bassy goes, no matter the trouble." I sighed and shook my head.  

"In the meantime, would you let me go?" I shook him off. "And leave my fiance alone, for goodness sake. He is mine and not-" I was cut off by Ciel nudging me.  

"Be quiet, we are almost there."  

"Hmph." I leaned into Sebastian, who rubbed my back in comfort.  

Even after we had hid by the bushes, the man at the door bid us all inside, leaving us to wonder how it was so easy to step inside. Everyone who passed us smiled, a fake smile in my opinion, and we were led into what looked like a church. A few small boys came out, laughing as they ran through the halls.   

"Good evening!" One yelled.   

"Another wonderful day, is it not?" Another smiled.   

"Yes, thank you." I smiled back and gave a bow.   

"Well, aren't you cute." Grell came beside me. "I am not really good with kids though." He waved his hand to them, but kept his smile for a minute.   

"Hello, unclean one!" My eyes widened. "I can see your impurity all through you." This was not going to go well. Grell snapped.   

"What is the matter, unclean one? Are you ill?" Grell was only getting more upset.   

"Who are you calling unclean?!" Grell smacked him on the head.   

"Ah! An unclean one touched me!" The three boys ran to the door beside us. "I have to be cleansed!" A young girl stepped in through the same door and giggled.   

"Everyone over a certain age is considered 'unclean'" She explained with a smile that actually looked real. "I see from your clothing that you are a new convert. Do not worry. If you study the teachings of our leader, you too can be cleansed." Sebastian stepped forward, and I knew from the start I was not going to like this.   

"Unclean? A funny thing to say." He began to walk towards her, catching my eyes, but ignoring my warning. "I cannot believe a beautiful lady such as you can be impure." I gasped and clenched my fist tighter the more he talked to her, eventually tearing into my skin.  He stood right in front of her as he kept going. "I do not know anything about your sect yet. Would you mind telling me?" Ciel had to come over to me and hold my arm to keep me back, but I could feel the blood forming in my hands.  

"All right... but then, why did you come here?" He slammed his hand next to her face, making her blush fifty shades of red again, and got right up to her face. My body was boiling at this point. I could not watch anymore, so I turned and ran as fast as I could away from them.  

I was dying inside. How could Sebastian do that? Right in front of me?! I felt the hot tears run down my cheek as I ran into the forest. I felt something around me, and soon recognized the happy feeling. Undertaker.  

"You can hide from him, you know?" I tilted my head to the side in question. "You do have the power to hide your soul. All you have to do is picture a shield surrounding you, feel yourself begin to disappear, and your soul can no longer be sensed." I did everything he told me to do, focusing my mind on only that.  

"Did it work?" I asked, but when I opened my eyes, Undertaker was gone. I climbed a tree, and sat there alone for what seemed like a couple hours before I felt someone else. I knew from the start who it was. Sebastian.  

"Gabriella?" I saw him below me just walk forward. "Gabriella? Where are you?" He stopped below me and sighed. I knew I was hurting him, but what right did he have to make me witness him flirting with another woman? What right did he have to ever flirt with her to begin with. I was boiling mad again and turned away from him. As long as he could not sense me, I had nothing to worry about. He sat there for a few more minutes, as if listening for my soul, and then continued to walk forward. When I felt like I could no longer sense him, I climbed down from the tree and began to run.  

I ran only for a couple of minutes before I ran into a hard structure. I did not even need to look up. I sighed in defeat once more. Sebastian.  

Sebastian's POV 

I knew what she thought had happened, but I would never. I could never even think to do such a thing. Cheat on the most perfect woman, the one I had finally found, to love me despite the creature I am. I found my soul mate. I looked down at her, waiting for her to look up at me. She never did. She never spoke a word. She only stood there, staring down at the ground.  

"Gabriella? Please look at me." I pleaded with my voice, to no avail. I bent down to her level, trying to look her in the eyes, but she kept turning away. "I know what you think happened, Gabriella. I promise you, I could never-" She finally spoke, cutting me off.  

"How could you?! I had to watch you flirt with her right in front of me!" Her eyes began to cry. "Why would you ignore me?! Why would you flirt with her, knowing it was going to hurt me?! Do you even realize that you are the only one who could do this to me?! You are the only one who could make me feel so weak!" Gabriella tried to run from my arms, but I held her tight.  

"You are not weak.." I whispered to her ears. "You are the strongest woman I know." I sat her in my lap and rocked her back and forth. "I am so sorry. I promise, I will make it up to you. I will never make you feel this again." I held her like this for what seemed like hours before I knew what was going to happen next. We had to leave right then and there.  

"I know.." She stood up before I had to tell her and held her hand out to me. "Ready?" She smiled a small smile, and I knew she had yet to fully forgive me.  

"Ready." I grabbed her hand and threw her on my back, carrying her through the woods and to the abby.  

"Sebastian! This is an order! Kill him!" I heard the young masters voice yell. I jumped through the glass above where they stood, landing at his side.  

"Yes, my lord." I threw one of the glass pieces to his head, killing him instantly. Grell landed behind me, jumping through the hole I left through the glass.  

"Was that.." Gabriella stepped down and walked towards Ciel. "That is... impossible.." I saw her shake in sadness, but I still could not feel anything from her. Something was very wrong. White feathers rained by us as Gabriella pushed back the figure running towards her brother. Angela appeared in her angel form, at least this one.  

"Ciel!" Gabriella tried running towards her brother when Angela succeeded in grabbing him the second time.  

"That is a real Cinematic Record!" Grell yelled as Angela pulled out a book.  

"I shall show you all the light and darkness of your past." She talked to Ciel in a soothing voice before wrapping records around us, attempting to trap us all here. Grell slowly cut us free in time to jump through the portal that Angela opened. The place smelled different.. In a bad type of way.  

Reapersville...  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 84 25
Things to know about Shiaye Uchiha or my series in particular. This will be marked completed when I upload the last chapter of TDFI. (:
57.9K 2.6K 21
조선? (Joseon?) "So, you are telling me this is Joseon dynasty and I am a princess......Does that makes sense.....?" Kim Byeongin X OC This is a Mr. Qu...
3.7K 67 11
stories, fantasies and imagines about the characters he plays.(not him personally cause I respect his marriage) Mind you these aren't real, just stor...
4.6K 57 29
Book #1 of the Love Through Time series Some souls are linked beyond time and space Connected with a magical link through the ages After the ceremoni...