Bound Together By Heart (Comp...

By Bepannah_love

Yash Chakravarthy, a cardiologist working in one of the biggest hospital of Mumbai 'Jiya Hospitals' which spe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Story
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Prologue - Tied by Destiny
Prologue - Written in our stars
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (100k love💖)

Chapter 43

4.4K 261 133
By Bepannah_love

Yash drags Unnati away from the stage and backyard while she keeps protesting "I wannn danshhh". Yash stops once they are inside the wedding hall away from the crowd, Unnati looks at Yash blinking her eyes like a baby "Yashhhh I wan danshhh..". Yash looks at her "Darling you are not in your senses.. let's go to your room baby..". She keeps blinking looking at him and pouts "Danshhh", he rubs his head not knowing what to do "Yes baby.. you can dance in the room", she jumps up and down giggling like a little kid who got her favourite chocolate "Yayyy".

Kiara had followed them inside, who is this girl.. and why is Yash taking her tantrums.. I thought I had a chance now.. no I can't let this girl take away this chance. She sees Unnati jumping up and down, she goes near them and tries to hold Yash's hand "Yash who is she.. why do you have to take her stupid tantrums". Unnati sees Kiara trying to hold Yash's hand "Youuuu shhh.. shhhaayy.. shhhaayyyy away". She stands infront of Yash shielding him away from Kiara, Yash smiles looking at Unnati, how cute she is.. my little atom bomb.

Unnati keeps stumbling she points her hand towards Kiara "Maa Yaasshhh..", Kiara gives her an uninterested look "Oh please.. you are one of his fangirl rightttt.. he doesn't want you.. you need to stay away". Yash looks at Kiara "Kiara please leave..", Unnati turns to Yash and narrows her eyes at him and puts her finger on his lips "Shhhhhh.. donnn talkkkk to shhangessss.. Youuu Don knowww". Yash looks at her surprised "Darl..", she blinks her eyes and presses her finger over his lips "Shhhhuuu.. she kinappp Youuu.. donn talkkkk".

Kiara looks at her irritated "What the.. why would I kidnap him", Unnati keeps looking at Yash "Sheee dayaann (witch).. shee kinappp youu.. donn talkkkk.. I shoooo awayy herrr". Yash chuckles looking at Unnati and nods looking at Unnati, Goddd my drunken atom bomb is the cutest.. my my.. can I just pull her cheeks. Kiara looks at Yash shocked "Yash how can you let her talk about me like that.. and why are you agreeing to everything she is saying baby.. you don't need to be scared of her".

Unnati turns to Kiara "Shuuu.. Shuuu dayaann.. shhuuu.. fyyyy awayyyy.. you needdd booommm naa to fyyy awayy.. waiittt". Yash was full on enjoying this drunken Unnati, she again turns to Yash "Dayaannn needdd booommm to fyyy.. I goo binngg.. you donn talkkk okkkk", Yash just nods. Kiara looks at Yash while Unnati was running around trying to find a broom "Yash what the hell.. why are you agreeing to her on everything..". Yash keeps looking at Unnati who was still running around "She is my wife..", Kiara looks at him shocked "But you said you were not married".

Yash keeps smiling looking at Unnati "I didn't say I'm not.. I said not exactly.. I didn't say I'm not married", Kiara looks at him confused "What is the difference". Yash turns to Kiara "It's a long and a bit of a complicated story.. and we are not together now.. but she is my wife still.. well not that she knows.. but we will be back together in future". Akshara and Shiva who were listening to the conversation between the three were surprised to hear Yash calling Unnati his wife. Akshara turns to Shiva "Did he say she is his wife stilllll..", Shiva looks at Akshara "Yes he did say that.. wife stilll.. and that she doesn't know", they were still confused.

Unnati comes back with a stick and gives it to Kiara "Shooooo.. fyyy awayyyy.. maagiccc.. Shooooo..". Yash again smiles looking at Unnati "Unnati say bye to her.. you want to dance na.. come..", she giggles looking at him "Yayyyy danshhhh.. byeeeee Dayaannn..". She turns to Yash jumping up and down "Yayyy.. ghani bawaallliiii hogiiii..", Yash smiles while she drags him to the room "Yeah yeah.. bawri (crazy) only you are". Shiva and Akshara look at each other, Akshara "Shivu baby what is happening.. what did he even mean by that.. my head is blasting right now". Shiva looks at her "Akshu right now is not the right time.. let's talk tomorrow.. she is going to be his wife in future.. probably that's what he meant.. let's talk tomorrow first thing after the wedding.. okay.. let them be for now", she nods and they go back to the party area.

Yash keeps smiling looking at Unnati, she takes him to her room "Yayyy I danshhhh.. youuu shinggg". Yash looks at her shoc "Me sing.. umm no darling", she pushes him on the bed and sits on his lap "Yeshhh shingggg.. you shingg shingg shingggg.. I teachhh youu". He looks at Unnati shocked that she is sitting on his lap "Umm.. darling you need to sleep", she pouts looking at him "No sheeepppp.. shinnggg.. sheeee ish a fanstashyyyy.. shinggg". He keeps looking at her in shock, she adjusts herself and sits properly on his lap encircling her hands around his neck "Shhiinnggg babieeeee".

He gulps his saliva, as she keeps sitting in his lap not knowing what effects it had on him. Unnati pouts looking at him "Shhhinnnggg na babieee.. sheeee ish a fantashyyy shananan nana..", he gives her a small smile "oh ho", she looks at him "Nooo shingg fulllll.. seeeee I amm a fantashyyy na noww.. shinnnggg fooo mee nowwww". He looks elsewhere and mutters to himself, "that song definitely suits you darling.. but you making me sing it while you sit on my lap.. doing things to me which are danger for both of us.. godd I prayed to you to save me from my atom bomb not put me in this situation".

She turns his face towards herself when he doesn't respond "shiinnggg na babieeee..". She keeps pulling him closer "Shiinnnggg naaa", he sucks in a sharp breath as his heart races with her being so close to him, their faces were mere inches apart. Yash closes his eyes trying to take in deep breaths, calm down Yash.. breath in breath out.. your heart is still pumping it has not stopped.. well one more move from her and it will definitely stop.. no it won't.. take deep breaths.. remember pranayama.

She leans into his chest playing with the buttons of his sherwani. He holds her tightly in his arms and kisses her forehead "I love you darling". She suddenly jumps down from his lap and stands on the bed and pulls Yash along with her "Danshhhh now..", Yash looks at her "Oh god!!.. this girl". She giggles and puts her arms around his neck and pulls him closer, he holds her waist to balance himself. He removes his hands once he balances, she keeps jumping around on the bed "Darling you will fall.. slow down".

He looks at her, oh godd!! What do I do with this girl.. I can't even call Akshara or Aadhira.. how do I get her to sleep.. her energy is like never ending.. okay let her jump around all she wants she will get tired and fall asleep by herself. She throws away her dupatta and keeps jumping around Yash, his throat goes dry.  "Yashhhhh.. yashhhh.. I lllooooovvvveeeee youuu..", saying that she throws her arms around him.

He holds her bare waist to balance them both at her sudden action but ends up falling on the bed. She keeps giggling looking at him lying on top of him and snuggles into his neck "I llllooovveee yoouuu Yashhhh". His heart flutters hearing her but he knew she saying all this in her drunken state, darling!! had you said this in your complete senses I would have taken you right here right now.. but you are drunk baby.. I know darling you love me.. but I want to hear it from you in your complete senses.. and there is a big thing that I need to tell you darling.. something which nobody knows.

Unnati keeps looking at him, she leans in closer to him, he looks at her shocked as to what she doing. She looks at his lips "Yashhhh kissshhheeyyy.. I wannn kiiishheeeyyy". She pecks his lips, his breath hitches and he freezes the moment her lips brush against his. She again pecks his lips and lies down on his chest giggling, she keeps drawing circles over his heart which was hammering hard in his chest.

After sometime he hears soft snores, he realises that she has drifted into sleep. He breathes a sigh of relief, uff finally.. gosh drunk atom bomb is too cute yet a highly dangerous one for me.. now how to get her to change.. I don't think she will be able to sleep properly in this heavy dress. He flips them over and makes her lie down on the pillow, he keeps staring at her. Her eyes were closed, her long lashes touching her cheeks, her cheeks pink and glowing, her little nose still pink and her plumpy red lips parted slightly as she kept snoring softly. Everything about her was pulling him towards her, it took every bit of his self control to not just lean in kiss her or kiss her back when she had pecked him.

He gets up from the bed letting her sleep, he calls up Nisha "Vadina you still here at the sangeet", Nisha "Yes Yash.. but where are you.. and Unnati is also missing". "Can you come to the rooms in this wedding hall.. I'll tell you which room", "Okay sure Yash.. but what happened", "Unnati got drunk.. now she has slept..", "I'm coming". Nisha goes to the room taking Akshara along with her "Hey where is she", Yash lets them inside "she slept.. just change her dress.. I don't think she will be comfortable in this dress.. and Akshara can you stay with her for the night.. I don't think it's a good idea to leave her alone in this condition", Akshara nods.

Yash goes to his and Abhi's room, he too changes into his pajamas and sits on his bed thinking, My little atom bomb.. what will you do when you come to know everything tomorrow.. what all you did.. uff darling once you confess to me in your complete senses I have so much to tease you about.. so much to tell you.. one big truth to reveal darling.. I'll tell you everything soon.. my darling.. my fantasy.. my cute baby.. my little plum.. how beautiful you were today.. not that you daily aren't.. today even the moon would have lost competing with you.. my personal moon you are darling.. my personal heaven.. let's see tomorrow what you remember and what you don't.

That's all for now guys.
What do you think is the truth Yash is talking about🤔

Happy Reading💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 23.1K 63
For her, he is the light of her life. She never thought of leaving him. But unknowingly they got into a fight. He went out leaving her alone in the h...
755K 33.3K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
274K 23.7K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...