Danger Love

Por random_fictiongirl_

Maybe Ray has a daughter named Amy? And maybe Henry likes her? Read to find out :) Más

A/N
1. The Meeting
2. Panick
3. Shower Time
4. The Park
5. Almost Busted
6. Awkward
7. Hey
8. The Room
9. Not Careful
10. Spying
11. The Golfing
12. More Secret Rooms
13. Training
14. Man House
15. The Kiss
16. Good Morning!
17. Fixing You
18. Rebelion
19. Story Tank 1
20. Story Tank 2
21. Siren
22. Unexpected Turn
A/N
23. Welcome
A/N
25. The Fall
26. Argument
27. Fight
28. Christmas
29. Christmas Gala Part 1
30. Christmas Gala Part 2
31. Christmas Gala Part 3
32. A Christmas Rescue?
33. A Wonderful Christmas

24. The Show

296 3 0
Por random_fictiongirl_

«Ehehe, I think she got something to tell you guys!» Dr. Minyack told them overexcited.

«Insecure in her skin

Like a puppet, a girl on a string

Broke away

Learned to fly

If you want her back, gotta let her shine» She sang looking at the two of them.

«So it looks like the joke's on you

'Cause, the girl that you thought you knew» She sang looking at Henry.

«She's so gone

That's so over now

She's so gone

You won't find her around

You can look but you won't see

The girl I used to be

'Cause she, she's so gone» She walked forward and down from the stage towards Ray.

«Here I am, this is me

And I'm stronger than you ever thought I'd be

Are you shocked?

Are you mad?

That you're missing out on who I really am» She sang standing close to Ray who looked at her bewildered. Ray lifted his arms up to her chin but before he could touch her, she moved away.

«Now it looks like the joke's on you» She sang walking backwards pointing at Ray.

«'Cause, the girl that you thought you knew» She sang as she tilted her head backwards.

«She's so gone

That's so over now

She's so gone

You won't find her around

You can look but you won't see

The girl I used to be

'Cause she» She walked over to Henry. Starting to go slowly around him with one hand on his shoulder, as she continued singing. 

«She's so gone away like history»She stoped in front of him and looked at her dad, as she lifted her knee up the side of a very awkward and uncomfortable Henry as she continued.

«She's so gone» She looked back at Henry before she finished the verse.

«Baby, this is me, yeah» Then she kissed him. Henry looked over at a baffled and angry Ray. Then he looked back at Amy who continued singing just as she pushed him in the shoulders making him wabble backwards.

«She's so gone

That's so over now

She's so gone

You won't find her around

You can look but you won't see

The girl I used to be

'Cause she, she's so gone»  She walked over to Ray again and pointed at him.

«She's so gone» She walked closer and closer to him with her finger directed towards him.

«You can look but you won't see» Her finger was at his chest now, and they continued going backwards.

«The girl I used to be» Quickly she removed her finger, turned around and walked back to the stage.

«'Cause she, she's so gone» She turned around again and sat down on the edge of the stage before she sang the last of her song.

«Gone, gone, gone» Right after she finished she let out a groan and rubbed her forehead. Henry and Ray ran up to her.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

54.2K 677 15
" 𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫!? " 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐫𝐚𝐲 (𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐧) 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐞�...
1.4M 23.1K 67
Being the daughter of a superhero is difficult for Arabella Manchester but what makes it more difficult for her is the fact that she is kept secret f...
14.2K 39 27
Henry attempted to save Swellview from it's impending doom. He was successful, but to save his town, he sacrificed his life. Now, a year later, his g...
304K 7K 46
"Sometimes letting go is better than holding on." If fighting crime was her totally normal after school job, why did Emily seem to have so much troub...