CHIKU |TAEKOOK| Small Town lo...

By YourUnnie232

A story of unconditional love and doomed betrayal between two lovers. Who once set foot in the capital city S... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
TwentyπŸ”ž
new story
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three πŸ”ž
Twenty Four
Twenty FiveπŸ’
Twenty Six 🌼
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
one shot
Thirty one
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty Two
Forty Three
very important please read
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
sequal is out

Eight

1.7K 152 74
By YourUnnie232

"Hyungieeeeeee slowlyyyyyyy...."

Taehyung whined while pouting.

It's been half an hour since Jeongguk got a hold on this Boy after searching a lot. Now they are walking on the paths more like Jeongguk dragging the whiny kid.

why?
Because they more like Jeongguk needs to find a place to settle as soon as possible before the sun set, he can't just let his Chiku sleep outside for ever which is not secure at all.

"Chiku we seriously have no time to waste a bit, you are getting tired and want to sleep right?"

Within a mere second Taehyung nod immediately.

"I am tired Hyungie.(pout)"

"Sigh* i know Chiku, I know...to atleast get a peacefull sleep first you have to cooperate okay? Sun is about to set Chiku...please walk faster. I promise I will massage your legs too."

Jeongguk said, making his steps even more faster then before. Taehyung is now like jogging behind him with his short legs. Poor him and his cookie, ah yes cookie.

A cookie is what Taehyung is chewing all the way. Which is making Jeongguk even more frustrated. This kid is really making a huge liking towards the snack. But everything should have their own limits, that's what Jeongguk believes. But Taehyung has lost all his appetite towrds other foods after getting the taste of that snack. Even today, When he offered Taehyung to eat Ramen the boy instantly denied, why? He will only eat cookies and nothing. Oh God to have a stable healthy body you definitely need to eat something healthy right? And Taehyung's stubbornness is too getting the boy. Jeongguk seriously wants a mature argument with the boy on this topic but lacking of time is what stopping him.

"Hyungie still I can't huff* Hyungie w-ait..I w-ill fall- OUCH*.."

And within a minute Taehyung stumbled over a street rock and his sleepers got worn out immediately.

"Hyungieeeeee....my cookie ...."
And with that the boy bursted out crying,
Not minding his torn out slippers, now his all attention is over the cookies, shattered on the road.

"Oh Chiku, sigh* I seriously...I- ok ...I will buy you a lot ...a lot cookies again..okay...please stop crying...Look night is about to come, and we are still on the roads... Now stop crying okay Chiku??"
Jeongguk reassured the sobbing boy.
Taehyung just nodded while hiccuping time to time.

"Now let's go oH .wait....Your Slippers Chiku.... oh no.. i think its fall off."
Jeongguk said worried while taking the slippers into his grab to check as if he can repair. But alas its a wastage now.

"Hyungie...hic* its de-ad Hyungie..sniff*."

Taehyung stated with, his quivering lips, staring at the dead slippers. Taehyung never leave his childhood beliefs that, 'soulless things too die.'

"Oh no, Chiku don't worry...Here Take mine..."
Jeongguk said while giving the crying boy his slippers.

"No ...hic* I w-on't wear yo-urs... you w-ill get hu-rt...sob*.."

Taehyung denied while shaking his head making Jeongguk even more tensed now. He can't just argue with Taehyung for some mere slippers. They have more important works to do for Gods sake.People are also starting to view their acts weirdly.

"Chiku, I am a farmer, I am use to being in mud with bare feet, it won't hurt me...I promise..now Wear this without any noise....
.
.
.
.NOW..."

Startling Taehyung immediately wore the slippers.

"Perfect, I am sorry for shout at you Chiku, Its that I don't want you to sleep again at that open field, I can't.do you know I much I was worried sick yesterday Hmm... I seriously need to find a secure place as soon as possible... that's why I am hurrying.. please don't cry and come faster..."

Jeongguk said while wiping the boys tears and packed on his lips.
.
.
.
.

"Th-hat mea-ns we are not go-ing to the tree pla-ce Hyung?"

Taehyung asked immediately.

Sigh* Here we go again...

"No Chiku we are not.. that's why I am walking fast as we need a perfect place,to stay, far from this mess city, hopefully. Now come.."

Jeongguk again dragged the boy.

"Noo...Hyungieeeee,The tree is my favorite spot hyungieeeeee....please... I wanna stay there more...Hyungie ...pwease."

Taehyung said, pulling the others shirt, while jogging behind.

"I know Chiku...That's place is definitely a peaceholder...But, At this moment I want your safety more...now shhh walk fast and talk less."

"But I want to stay more There Hyungie...I feel more safe there...huff*...I WANT TO STAY MORE..I WILL SLEEP THERE.HYUN-"

"TAEHYUNG!

The furious Jeongguk immediately garb the crying boy more tightly towards him..

"(Gritted teeth) don't be stubborn, I swear..don't taste my limits, people are watching...just stop your whinings...... I know that place is peaceful... but not SAFE,..how much I have to tell you hah, Do you know how many criminal cases get filled in the police station all day and night!!!! You want to be a part of that??? Who will take care of you when I am not around..???my admission is done, class is starting, what you want me to do? Leave you in the street and happily attend my classes... NEVER....I am not gonna stop today untill we get a safe place to rely on...and you even didn't eat anything today aaaah...why you like that haah...can't you understand how much i am worried sick for you....your stubbornness is making me more...even more frustrating...and now Shut your mouth and compile...
.
.
.
.
whattttt?? Why did you Stop??? I swear... I will drag you-

"You called me Taehyung..."

Taehyung interrupted with his wobbling lips...
Out of all the things Taehyung's mind only got stucked on that particular word Taehyung.

"What? Did I?Oh no...I am sorry... I maybe out of frustration-Chiku..."

Jeongguk was about held the other's hands but...

"LEAVE ME... YOU CALLED ME TAEHYUNG...WHICH YOU NEVER DID...YOU GAVE ME THE NAME..BECAUSE YOU LOVE TO CALL ME....YOU ALREADY STARTS TO CHANGE NAME...I HATE Y-

"Chiku stop stop I am sorry...baby...I swear I didn't mean...please people are watching don't make a drama here..."

Jeongguk said while holding his mouth strongly, apologetically bowing towards the people who are now gathering out of pity.
But anyway, Taehyung had to wiggle from the grip.

"YOU ARE A FISPOTTY...GO..AWAY..."
With that Taehyung walked past by him not caring the others shouts...

Sigh* at least you can walk fast now..
Thinking that this time Jeongguk follows the sulking other.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"

Home sweet Home Brother, I can guarantee you that you will not gonna find a perfect single room in a cheap price, Within this Wholeeeeeeeeeee SEOUL..kikikikiiikiiiikki...and Oh btw With ALL FURNITURE..."

A quite fashionable and a fascinating person said while showing his single apartment. The person seems quite a very open minded and a genuine one to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk is looking at the room with an awe.. To get a cozy room with a cozy environment is what he wanted more for his Chiku.

They just reached here half an hour ago, Then they got to find the home more like a small room. But who cares, at least he can leave His Chiku alone.

Oh talking about Chiku, the sulking boy still not talking to Jeongguk, just randomly sitting on the owner of their soon to be rented room's sofa.

"What you thinking Brother? Give me any kind of atleast Sign, which I can take as your answer!!"

The owner asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"O-oh yeah...I am sorry Sir Sokj-

"Its Kim Seokjin Brother."
The owner corrected his name again.

"I am sorry Seokjin sir, I actually... I can't take the decision alone.. if Chiku is okay with it then I am too..."

Jeongguk replied nervously. He seriously wants Chiku to accept the home.

"Hmmm!! I got it!! But,Your Brother seems so mad-

"He is not my brother sir, we- we are....Umm.. lovers... "

Jeongguk immediately prayed the almighty God to not....suddenly make the person any homophobic.

"Gay couple? Hmm interesting... My wife would definitely gonna dance like a crazy teenager girl meeting you......seriously...she almost spents 23.99/7 hours watching gay dramas, and reading Fanfictions...ahahhaahhahaha..."

With a sigh Jeongguk laughs too with the other.

"Ahahhaha...Ahm..Umm.. Chiku! "

Jeongguk calls for the glaring one while gulping.

"Chiku...W-hat do you wa-nt me to do?"

Jeongguk asked approaching him. But Taehyung is not any mood to hear him..huff.

"Seokjin sir can I get kookie if I stay here?"

Instead of replying Jeongguk he thought to just ignore and approached the owner.

"Cookie? Well although I don't have any cookie shop...but yeah you can buy from nearby shops... its delicious I guess...wow..."

An astonished Man said.

"Then YES..I will.stay here...."

Taehyung said while showing his boxy smile.

Finally...Jeongguk sighs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 19.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
9.9K 520 7
γ€ο»ΏοΌ΄ο½ˆο½ο½’οΌ’ο½’ο½•ο½ƒο½…γ€€οΌ·ο½…ο½…ο½‹γ€€οΌ’οΌοΌ‘οΌ˜γ€‘ - 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘐 𝘸𝘳π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘀𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧π˜ͺ𝘀π˜ͺ𝘒𝘭 𝘴𝘩π˜ͺ𝘱 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘒π˜ͺ𝘳π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 π˜‰...
9K 201 18
" He will not be fine. He will try his best, and he will win until he won't. He will experience pain and loss, and all the while, he will be out of h...
47.5K 1.7K 50
Their families never wanted them together. They did not want themselves to be together. But destiny had another plan... "I will never be yours Jeon...