๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ | ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...

Von grosshooman

"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง [๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ] ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ..๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ข.." -Keisuke Baji Chifuyu Matsuno x... Mehr

[โšก๏ธ]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13] -โšก๏ธ
[14]-โšก๏ธ
[15]-โšก๏ธ
nice seeing you here
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20] - โšก๏ธ
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]-โšก๏ธ
dance with her
[25]-โšก๏ธ
[26]-โšก๏ธ
[28]-โšก๏ธ
when
[29] - โšก๏ธ
[30] - โšก๏ธ
[31] - โšก๏ธ
it was Mikey all along
[32]
[33]
you and I are friends
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
you're no fun
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
how did you know
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
what if..
[52]
bonus: dance with her (w/ baji and mikey ver.)
bonus: who knows [first name] better (ft. [author])
bonus: the wedding (w/ the requested characters) pt.1

[27]-โšก๏ธ

6.8K 286 164
Von grosshooman

—june 18th

[first name] yawned as she got inside the car, she just came back from overseas. Chifuyu watched her put on her seatbelt lazily, "How's your flight?" he asked, smiling at her.

"Exhausting.." she sighed, closing her eyes.

Chifuyu started the car, chuckling. "Poor you."

She rolled her eyes at her husband, mentally. "Let's just go home already.." she groaned.

When the couple arrived to their home, they were surprised to see 3 familiar motorcycles, and a sports car outside their house."What the—" Chifuyu recognized the vehicles.

"Did you tell my brothers about my arrival?" [first name] asked, giving her husband a puzzled look. She knows that the three motorcycles parked outside their house were Draken's, Kazutora's and Mitsuya's, and the beautiful red car was Pah-chin's.

Chifuyu shook his head as he stepped out of the car, "No, I only told Kazutora-ku—" he paused when he realized one possible reason why the guys are here, and all he can say was—"that little.."

[first name] laughed as she stepped out of their car too, "Let's not keep them waiting then.." she said, smiling at him.

Chifuyu gave her a nod and went to get her things in the back.

[first name] was exhausted, like extremely exhausted. She did a lot in one month, and there was no day that she's not missing her husband and her brothers. And while in France, she has to control herself when it comes to food. Same goes with Hakkai, since both of them are models and they need to maintain their figure. Yuzuha would always caught Hakkai eating junk food in the middle of the night, when [first name] discovered that incident—she was beyond jealous, she wanted to sneakily eat junk food behind her manager's back too.

[first name] opened the front door of their house and saw all of her brothers, all have wide smiles plastered on their faces— "WELCOME BACK!!"

Kazutora and Draken were holding a ton of balloons. Pah was holding a cake with a lot of candles, and Mitsuya was holding what looks like a present. [first name] expected them to do this, again. But even though this isn't the first time that they surprised her, she was still left speechless. She immediately forgot that she was tired.

"You guys.." she said, cupping her face as she went inside. Chifuyu was behind her, carrying her bags, he kicked the door shut when he got in. "Sorry for breaking in." said Mitsuya, chuckling nervously.

"Yeah, we just wanted to surprise you." said Draken as he went to [first name] and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Aww..you guys don't have t—wait, how did you even get in?" she asked, looking up at him.

Kazutora let out a nervous laugh as he pulled out a key from the pocket of his jacket. Chifuyu flinched when he recognized the key that he was holding, it's the spare key to their house. Chifuyu furrowed his brows at him while Kazutora just gave him a sly smile and said, "Hehe, sorry?"

Moments later, all of them began to celebrate.

Takemichi
Today's June 19th, it's been months and I still got nothing.

I'm in Akkun's salon right now, getting a haircut. "It's been months, and I don't got a single clue." I said, looking at my reflection.

"You're always like this, don't get too stressed out, okay?" he said, still trimming my hair. "The Mizo Middle Dudes are constantly looking for information in every corner but any information regarding Bonten is pretty hard to get." he explained.

I slightly lifted my head up to look at him and said, "Well, I guess it's because Bonten's a dangerous topic to ask around..you can tell them to stop asking around now."

Akkun stared at me with eyes wide, "What—you're giving up?" he said, sounding a bit confused.

I looked at my reflection, "No. No matter how long it will take, I will definitely find Mikey."

If there's one thing I learned from time leaping, is that I can do anything without giving up.

Then I suddenly heard buzzing noises. "Your phone's ringing." said Akkun, I looked at where I placed my phone and picked it up, "Hello?"

"Hey, Takemitchy!" it was Hakkai, he sounded happy.

"Oh hey, what's up Hakkai?"

"I want to tell you that I'm back in Japan now." he said.

"I heard. Kazutora posted a picture with [first name], you two were overseas for a month." I said, smiling.

I heard he and [first name] were in France for a month. They're both getting even more well known internationally. That's awesome!

"Yep! Anyway, the main reason why I called you is because of the time capsule." he said, I can sense him getting a little excited but wait a sec—Time capsule?

"Huh..?"

"Come on! It's been 12 years! Let's open the time capsule!" he said.

Then an image of Mikey appeared in my mind. "Let's remember, twelve years from now, on the anniversary of Toman's formation, June 19th, let's meet here again!" his voice rang inside my head.

It took me a minute to remember what Hakkai was talking about—"OH!"

-timeskip

I took a deep breath and exhaled heavily, looking at the night sky. We're all here in the Musashi Shrine, the place where we hid the time capsule.

We've been waiting for Mikey to come all day but..even by nightfall, Mikey never showed up.

I took a glance at everyone. Draken was staring at the sky, Pah-chin and Peh-yan were talking, Mitsuya and Hakkai were standing near a tree, and the twins were talking to [first name] and Chifuyu.

"Thanks again for the souvenirs, [first name]." said Angry, with his hands tucked inside his pockets. "Yeah! You didn't have to give us that many, ya know!" said Smiley, wrapping an arm around Angry's shoulders.

I can feel myself smiling at the sight. She gave me and Hina souvenirs too, and man, she gave us a ton of 'em.

[first name] let out a soft laugh, "I'm happy that you guys appreciated my gifts." she said as Chifuyu wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her slightly close to him.

Then Hakkai joined their conversation, "Hey! What about the souvenir that I gave you guys?!" he asked excitedly, making the twins and the married couple look at him.

Angry gave him a blank look while Smiley still has his usual grin, "Hakkai, you always suck at giving souvenirs.." said Angry.

Hakkai flinched at his words, "HUH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"

Yeah..I gotta agree with Angry there. Hakkai also gave me a souvenir, not that I don't appreciate what he gave to me but—it's really unexpected.

Smiley laughed and said, "Why the hell would you give us a picture of you as a souvenir??!"

My eyes grew wide when I heard Smiley say that. What the—Hakkai gave me a picture of him in a frame too!

Did he give everyone the same damn thing?!

Hakkai shrugged at them, "I mean hey, that picture of me was taken and made in France so.." he said, looking away from them.

"That's your excuse?" said Mitsuya, giving him a disappointed look—judging by the look on his face, I'm just gonna guess that Hakkai gave him the same thing.

Then Draken spoke up, "I guess it can't be helped. Let's open it already."

I stayed quiet as I looked over to where the time capsule is. "It's hard to accept but we haven't heard a peep for 10 years, you can forget about today." said Peh.

Pah grinned and said, "Even if we open it now..he'll still see what's in it.

Mitsuya and Hakkai stood beside each other. "So what'd you put in? you remember, Taka-chan?" Hakkai asked. Mitsuya yawned, "Not at all." he said boringly.

I followed everyone to where we hid the time capsule, and we all took our stuff. [first name] just sat on the balcony, smiling and watching us.

"WOAH! TALK ABOUT NOSTALGIA!" Chifuyu exclaimed as he held what looks like a magazine. I ran to him, to see what he was getting excited about and—"Eh? An Aeroplane Mag?" I said in confusion.

"Yup!" Chifuyu's eyes sparkled. I looked over at [first name] and she smiled at me. "He used to dream about being a pilot back then." she explained.

"No way! That's so cool!" I said, staring at Chifuyu in amazement. He wanted to become a pilot?! I wonder what changed his mind.

Then I heard Hakkai laughing. [first name], Chifuyu and I turned our heads to look at him. "Just like a kid's dream." said Hakkai, giving Chifuyu a teasing grin.

"EHH?!" Chifuyu reacted, giving him an annoyed look. "You..! Go on then! Show us your amazing dream!" he challenged.

Hakkai winked at him and said, "Hah! You're in for a surprise!—I forgot mine actually.." When Hakkai took out what he stored years ago—we were all left speechless.

It was a letter, and a tiny rock stored in a small glassed box, it was labeled 'moon rock'. I don't know why but I felt embarrassed for him.

[first name] slightly crouched down and began reading the letter out loud, "To Hakkai Shiba, 12 years later.. did you make it to space? Is there any air up there? I'm looking forward to finding out." she bit her lip and immediately turned around. I can hear her controlling her laughter while me, Chifuyu and Hakkai stared at the rock and the letter.

"That's even more of a kid's dream.." said Chifuyu, giving Hakkai a deadpanned look. "You got that right.." I said awkwardly as I notice Mitsuya walking his way to where [first name] is. Hakkai was still staring at this so called 'moon rock', "Space..?" he said, obviously still in disbelief.

Mitsuya took a peek of what we were looking at, he laughed and said, "You had some balls
to write all of that stuff down, since you've got nothing to show for it."

I snickered. I can hear [first name] laughing hysterically behind me, Chifuyu was standing next to me and he was looking at his wife weirdly.

Hakkai immediately turned red, completely embarrassed, "WELL HOW ABOUT YOU TAKA-CHAN?! LET'S SEE YOUR DARK PAST! C'MON!" he challenged.

Mitsuya smile warmly as he showed us his, "This," it was a stuffed rabbit.

Hakkai flinched with his cheeks still red, "A Plush?! No way! Were you the type of person who couldn't sleep without a stuffed animal?!" he exclaimed. Mitsuya gave him an annoyed look and yelled, "No! You moron!"

[first name] laughed hysterically once again, Mitsuya immediately turned his head and glared at her. "STOP LAUGHING, [FIRST NAME]! YOU KNOW THAT I'M NOT LIKE THAT!" He yelled, pointing a finger at her. "S-Sorry, imagining you doing that was just so—HAHAHAHA—" she continues to laugh, Chifuyu patted her back and tried calming her. "If you keep laughing like that, you'll have trouble breathing.." he said, giving her a bored look.

Mitsuya sighed as his attention went back to the stuffed rabbit again, "This really is nostalgic though," he said as he unfolded the letter and began reading it, "To me in the future..don't forget your motivation."

I stared at him as he began talking again, "Since I was poor, I was never able to get toys for Luna and Mana. This is the first stuffed animal I made for them.."

I looked at him, completely amazed. "Wow!" I always knew Mitsuya-kun was good at sewing!

"Sewing became fun when I did it for others. I began to hope someday I could become a tailor..Surely, if I'd never been poor..I wouldn't be where I am today." he said, still looking at the stuffed rabbit.

That was..heartwarming. Then all of a sudden I heard sniffing, I turned my head and saw [first name] and Hakkai, both in tears, while Chifuyu was the only who looks normal.

"Taka-chan.." Hakkai sobbed.
"Takashi.." [first name] sobbed.

The two of them said at the same time, and both were a crying mess. I looked over at the twins and saw they already opened theirs. I was a bit shock to see Angry—smiling. Then I took a glance at Peh and Pah, Pah was crying so hard while hugging some kind of magazine.

Then my eyes landed on Draken sitting at one corner, looking down at what he was holding. "What'd you put in, Draken?" I asked, smiling at him. "This." he said, showing me a picture of us that was taken 12 years ago. [first name] sat next to him and took a peek, "You guys look so young." she said, smiling at him.

"That's..the photo we took the day Toman was dissolved.." I said, staring at him. He hummed and pulled out a letter, [first name] leaned back a little as she stares at him, waiting for him to read it.

Draken began reading, "To the future Ken Ryuguji, how are you doing? are you still into bikes? are you married? do you have any kids? do you still follow Mikey?—" That made my heart stop for a second, I noticed [first name]'s expression changed when Draken mentioned Mikey. She saw me looking at her, she flinched and looked away immediately.  "—I've come to a crossroad in my life. Toman have split up. I won't object to the Head's decisions. I said that in front of everyone. I really regret it. Toman is all I have. I'm unsure if anyone feels the same. I've been so anxious, I've cried but I'm sure that Mikey suffered more.."

As Draken continues to read his letter, I've noticed [first name] staring at nothing, she looks so deep in her thoughts. I find it a bit weird because earlier she was laughing like a psychopath and now..she has a sad frown on her face..she looks—she looks like the version of her younger self..Then a memory about her popped in my mind..

..the time when she was suffering..

..the time when Baji-kun died.

When Draken finished reading his letter, he lifted his head up with a smile and said, "Mikey didn't end up coming, should we take a look of his letter?"

We all exchanged looks. Then Draken turned his attention to [first name] and noticed her spaced out. He nudged her, "Hey, you okay?" he asked. "H-Huh?"

Maybe [first name] misses Mikey..She looks so sad when Draken mentioned his name. I mean, I know about Mikey treating her like a little sister and all. It must be pretty hard for her.

"I was asking if you're okay?" said Draken, giving her a worried look.

"Oh..yeah. I was just touched by your letter..it almost made me cry." she said, giving him her usual small smile. I glanced at Chifuyu and he was staring at her, with a serious look on his face as if he doesn't believe what she just said.

My attention went back to Mikey's letter, I picked it up. "Mikey-kun's letter.." I whispered.

"He's not around but let's just open it, shall we?" said Draken. [first name] stood up and went to where Chifuyu is, Chifuyu was behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He rested his chin on the top of her head and looked at me,"Yeah, read it, Takemitchy." he said, smiling at me.

I gave him a nod as I began opening it. I want to know what was Mikey thinking about on that day, there's probably a clue about his whereabouts in this letter.

I began reading it, "To the future me, Sano Manjiro.." I can't believe I'm actually reading Mikey's letter, "In 12 years, I wonder what will I be doing? I can't even tell..But I know for sure Mitsuya will become a fashion designer, he's gonna have a fancy office and stylish clothes, that I can tell." Mitsuya looked at me in shock, "And since Hakkai likes Mitsuya a lot, he's gonna work in a similar industry, he's gonna waste his time at Mitsuya's workplace." Hakkai looked at me slightly amazed. "Pah-chin is gonna inherit his Dad's real estate agency, mad respect! and I'm sure Peh-yan is gonna follow Pah-chin around. Of course, without Pah there's no Peh!" I couldn't help but to let out a chuckle after I read that.

"How the hell did he know?" Pah whispered, obviously shocked. "Shh." [first name] immediately shushed him, with Chifuyu still hugging her from behind.

"As for Smiley..yeah, he's gonna go off and do some crazy shit!"

Smiley laughed, "Hey, hey! He had some weird expectations for me!" I shook my head at him and continued reading, "Well, he's gonna be fine as long Angry is with him—" Angry just stared at me.

"And there's only one choice for Kenchin, he's totally gonna own a bike shop! I know him better than anyone so I can tell!" I saw Draken let out a weak smile.

"And Chifuyu.." I just realized Mikey's letter was the longest, "He's gonna do something that makes him think of Baji! And I'm really really sure that he and [first name] will get married!" I saw Chifuyu blushing and looking away, but he was still hugging [first name] from behind. "And [first name].."

My attention may be at Mikey's letter, but I can imagine the shock on her face when I heard her let out a soft gasp. "I have two sisters, Emma and [first name], and [first name] is the youngest! I don't know what [first name] will do in the future. Unlike Baji, she's smart, so I guess she might become a doctor, if not, she might become a model since she's really pretty. If Chifuyu breaks her heart, I'm sure me and the guys will break his bones just like what Baji told us to do! I mean, we did promise to Baji that we will protect her, she is our not-so-real little sister after all!"

I glanced at [first name], she was holding back her tears. "Mikey.." I heard her whimper softly.

"And Takemitchy..If you and Hina didn't end up happy together, I'll definitely kill you!" I smiled at myself when I imagined him yelling that right at my face. "Disbanding Toman isn't for your future, Takemitchy. But also for the others. Toman isn't the right place for you to obtain the important expiriences that'll help you grow into an adult. So everyone, get on that journey on finding your values. I will also pursue my own journey to find what's important to me and I might not see you guys anymore. But you'll understand..right?"

A cold breeze came and made my hair fly a little, "We will always be connected." I finished reading Mikey's letter.

third person

"There you are.." [first name] whispered as she stopped the car when she spotted a certain young man with a tiger tattoo on his neck. She squinted as she watched him, and Takemichi get out of a random building. She growled lowly as she took her phone out and dialed a number, her eyes not leaving the young man with Takemichi. Her distance from them wasn't that far, she can see them close enough. Takemichi went back inside, it looked like he forgotten something.

She watched the young man pulled out his phone and answered it, "Hello?" he said.

[first name] forced to calm her self despite being so mad at him right now, "Hey, just want to know if you're still sick? Want me and Chifuyu to stop by at your place?" she said, sounding like her usual calm self but deep down, she badly want to pull his hair right now.

She saw how he flinched and reacted at her words, "O-Oh! There's no need to do that! You and Chifuyu might get sick too if you come near me." he said nervously, forcing a fake cough. He has no idea that she can see him.

She laughed, "Oh don't be silly, you know that I always want to see my big bros..even though you guys piss me off sometimes.."

The last thing she said made him nervous. Then Takemichi came back, waving his hands at the guy with him to get his attention. "Hey, Kazutora-kun. Same time and place tomorrow?" he said.

Kazutora gritted his teeth at him and put his phone away from his face, "Shut up..! [first name]'s on the phone!" he whispered to Takemichi—well, more like yelled at him.

Takemichi covered his mouth, a bit in panic.

[first name] rested her elbow on the wheel, "Was that Takemichi?" she asked innocently.

"W-What?! Pfft! No!"

"Kazutora, you do know that I really hate liars.."

"[first name], I'm not lying. Why would I even lie to you?"

[first name] rolled down the window of her car, still holding her phone to her ear, "Can you turn around and say that again? but to my face this time." she said with her tone changing.

Takemichi's eyes widened when he saw [first name] from afar, giving him a cold expressionless look.

Kazutora flinched at her words, while Takemichi stood frozen, not knowing what to do. "K-Kazutora-kun..?" he called, tapping his shoulders. Kazutora gulped as he slowly turn to look at where Takemichi is looking at and he nearly fainted when he saw [first name], giving him the cold stare that scares almost everyone they know.

"You two. Get. in. the. car."

Kazutora and Takemichi nodded and immediately did what she said.

———

still receiving hate dm's—

but I'm also receiving friendly dm's! And it really warms my heart knowing some of you don't think that this book is garbage :))))

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

61.9K 735 60
Yandere haikyuu oneshots, headcannons. โ˜† read at your own risk this may contain graphic content.
27.9K 940 11
"ษดษชแด„แด‡ แด›แด แดแด‡แด‡แด› สแดแดœ แดษชแด›sแดœสแด€, ษช'แด ส/ษด สŸ/ษด แดŠแดœsแด› แด„แด€สŸสŸ แดแด‡ ส/ษด" sสœแด‡ ษขแด€แด แด‡ แด€ sแดกแด‡แด‡แด› sแดษชสŸแด‡. สแดแดœ แดแด‡แด› แดษชแด›sแดœสแด€ แดแดœแด›sษชแด…แด‡ แด€ แด„แดษดแด แด‡ษดษชแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ sแด›แดส€แด‡, สœแด‡ sแด‡แด‡แด sแด แด…แดแดกษด sแด สแดแดœ...