Lost on your words

By ManduLimario

LOST BOOK II More

LOST ON YOUR WORDS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 24

31.9K 1.1K 3.4K
By ManduLimario

"Hello this is Police officer Song informing you that a lady and child have been abducted at Namdaemun St of Seoul near the market place.. " The radio continue from talking to inform the exact address.

Bobby who was about to go back from the station as he already fulfilled his duty that time turned the wheel and drive the patrol to get on that place "Are we going to do that? It's not on our shift anymore" His partner complained. A phone call had been received by Bobby, it's their chief. He quickly answered it without a thought.

"As much as I want to go home too, the chief asked us to do this instead. Other rescue is about to come as well" Bobby told him and chuckle when he saw him getting nervous, he tap his shoulder and asked "Do you feel anxious? Your first time?"

"Y-Yeah" He stammered and grip on the seatbelt

"Don't worry, it's my first time as well. Let just hope that this will run smooth" He said and sped up the patrol, he started opening siren for easy access on the heavy traffic.

When they reached the place, he turned off the siren and reached out on other rescue by using their radio. He stepped out of their car and gripped on the guns. Other teams arrived couple of minutes after Bobby. They started making calls on the suspects through megaphone. They went alarmed when the kid suddenly appeared on the window but promptly pulled by the gunman and started firing a gun.

"Oh geez!" Bobby's partner terrifyingly said. Bobby checked him out while he was busy wearing the vest.

They started to move and secured the place. Some civilians tried to watch the scene but other officers pushed them away. Bobby was the front man and he open the door for them. The officers who are wearing bullet proof vest ran inside and tried to barge on every doors they passed by.

Bobby stayed at the door step just in case the gun men tried to flee. A cried from the house echoed, they claimed the lady back unfortunately the kid is nowhere to found. They searched all over the place and found out that they used the back door to escape.

Bobby who's vigilant, tried to checked the garage and he was surprised when the light of car appeared. The gunman drove recklessly and stepped on the gas pedal, tried to ran over him but Bobby jump off.

"Don't shoot!" Bobby shouted on them "The child is inside"

Bobby got up from his knee and grabbed the gun. He run towards the patrol car and instantly drive to follow the group. He open the siren loudly and almost bumped into other cars, the suspects started fire guns on him but he manage not to catch some shots.

They took a lot of turns until they reached the abandoned warehouse. Bobby took his deepest breath before he came out from the car, he used his radio to communicate with other officers. He told them the exact address. Since there's no more room to wait, he tried to walked in. He held on the gun tightly and swallow his saliva out of nervousness. Bobby hid behind the paletes, he checked his load first and peek to see where they are. Since it's pretty dark inside, he used the corner part of warehouse to check. The gun men were talking and let the kid hugged his knees on the corner. Bobby found his way to call the child quietly, out of anxiousness, the young kid run and cry towards him. Before they could aim on the child, Bobby fire a shot on one of them. He fell on the ground and Bobby immediately grab the kid to run away. A lot of bullets rain inside the warehouse. Bobby keep the child behind the sacks and peek to see where they are. He checked his bullets and looked at the kid. He can see Reign on him. He took off his vest and made hi wear it for protection, even the helmet to secure his head.

"No matter what happen, just stick with me" Bobby whispered.

He heard footsteps coming on their spot. Bobby aimed his gun and waited for it to come. As soon as the man showed up beside them, Bobby quickly shoved his gun that made it thrown away and bust a gut to pull the drigger but the gun man was too fast and kicked him on the chest. His gun dropped on the floor so he had no choice but to fight him fist by fist. Bobby received punches but he had this strength not to fall down on his knees. His hand grip on its collar and knocked him off on the paletes. They rolled over the ground and even pushed each other on the wooden crates that made it broken. Bobby got the chance to grab the gun and fire two shots on him, he already killed two people.

The kid got startled and got up from where he was, he ran away that caused Bobby to went alarmed. The latter stood up and chase the kid.

"Hey kid!" The last suspect shouted.

Bobby looked behind and his eyes widened. He pointed the gun to him as he ran and everything went slowmo. He caught the first shot on his upper chest as they exchanged bullets, he shot the suspect on his arm so Bobby got the chance to jump on young boy just to protect him from being shot. The next thing happened was his eyes became blurry and saw other officers firing a gun behind him.

--

"Is he awake now?" Dr. Park asked who just walked in, Jennie is currently staying beside Bobby since last night. The man's family is on their way to be there. 

Jennie gazes on her and smile to greet "Not yet, he's still resting I guess" She softly said "I thought Jisoo is assign to him?"

Dr. Park checks his heartbeat and glances at Jennie "Actually, it was Lisa who operates him with the help of Jisoo but they turned over him to me since they've gone to a medical mission just early this morning. They didn't tell you?" She asked.

Jennie looks very surprise on what she said "What day is today?" She asked. 

"Monday?" Dr. Park said in confusion and checks Bobby's oxygen "He's doing well"

Jennie searched for her phone and found a message from Lisa last night saying "I'm leaving, I'm sorry if I can't bid my goodbye to Reign. Please take care" She read and emit a long sigh. She knows that she made Lisa upset for not showing up last night. 

"I hope for his fast recovery" Dr. Park said "Don't worry, I heard Lisa tried his best to survive him last night just what Jisoo told us. So you better be happy and smile for that news, he's stable"

"Thank you" Jennie replied. 

Dr. Park leave the room and told her that the nurse will come later to give the receipt which Jennie noted. The latter grab her phone again and dialed Lisa's number to talk and explain, unfortunately it is out of reach due to poor signal on the place.

"Let's talk. Leave a message as soon as you read this. Good health please"

Jennie sent the message and it bothers her a lot. Thinking about what Lisa felt during those hours made her feel guilty but she can't do anything. Things happened too fast and she chose Bobby as it was urgent, she knows Lisa would understand it. She keeps on dialing Lisa's number but the answer is still the same.

"I'm sorry" She whispered and breathe out. Bobby's finger move and Jennie swiftly get up from her seat and check him out.

The man open his eyes and wander his eyes around. He found Jennie's face in front of him that causes him to smile, he tries to reach Jennie's face but the latter just hold it and make him rest. 

"You can't move too quick, have a good rest" Jennie whispered to him "Your Mom and Dad will be here any minute now"

Bobby felt the pain on his shoulder, he clenched his jaw and tried to touch it but Jennie stopped her "Just don't move" She reminds him.

A door creak open and Bobby's family walks in. They tear up when they saw Bobby's body on hospital bed, they hug Jennie and thank her for staying. The lady let them look after him and she made her way out of the room. She started dialing Lisa's number but it is still out of reach. She send few messages again before she called Mr. Park to explain her absence.

-

Around 9 in the morning when the medical team reached the place. Lisa didn't sleep during those hours in the bus while her team was on their deep sleep. Another group of medical team were already there two days ago. Container vans and big tents are being used as their room and emergency area.

Almost all of the staff are wearing personal protective equipment since the virus is everywhere. They're 5 minutes away from the village so they better be careful. After they had a meeting, they gave them chance to put their things on respective rooms. Their rooms are next on each other which are located inside the container van.

Just that moment when Lisa walks inside her room, she took off everything and put it inside the trash bag. She rinse her arms and face first before she throw herself on the bed.

"Lisa, they gave us 30 minutes to prepare before we gather to roam around" Dr. Lee knocks on her door.

Lisa didn't mind him at all and check her phone, there's no signal everywhere so she just throw her phone somwhere on the bed since it's useless. The lady got up from the bed and decided to take a shower. She stares out of the window and watch how everyone gets busy. She open her phone again just to see the pictures of Liam and Reign being close together to regain her strength to keep going.

She completely put her things inside the cabinet and tried to keep it organize since there's no space for a lot of things. She wears her white coat first and walk outside. She put her mask on and made her way back to the main isolation area to have a tour with other head doctors. Lisa's team is already there and waiting for her including the other five doctors from other hospital.

"I thought you fell asleep" Jisoo whispered to her.

"Are we about to go in the village?" Lisa asked.

"Still have no idea" She replied and looked around "I'm not used on this narrow room"

"Enough to perform emergency cases. I heard there's another quarters for other cases" Lisa said to her.

"Ah Lisa!" Ten called her "We already know each other and they really want to know you personally, so here they are" He shows her the two doctors that visited their place last time.

"Ah! Yeah, you better meet them since we are working on the same team now" Jisoo told her.

"So, you may introduce" Ten encourage them.

"Hi, Dr. Manoban. I'm Tiffany Young" The doctor said and ask for a hand shake which Lisa accepts.

"I'm Seo Johyun but you can call me Seohyun" The girl with brown hair said "I've heard a lot about you" 

"Really? I hope that's a good one" Lisa chuckle "Since you already know me, I won't tell my name anymore because that's gonna be useless. Let's work together as team" 

"Yeah, let's work together" Seohyun said looking directly at Lisa's eyes, not planning to remove their hands together but Lisa smile forcefully to tell her their hands, she pull herself and laugh awkwardly.

The director call their attention and started talking. Lisa and Jisoo stick together as usual then Ten is at their back together with Seohyun and Tiffany. As they started to tour around, Seohyun whispered to Ten.

"She looks very arrogant and snob" She said to him.

"She's just tired but I assure you that Lisa is one of a kind" Ten murmur.

"I wonder if she has a boyfriend?" She asked directly without a thought.

"You mean girlfriend?" Ten laughed softly "She already has two kids, take that note"

"What? She got pregnant?" Tiffany interrupted

Ten scratch his head "It's not what you think. She has that.. you know.. Like me.. it's hard to explain. A snake.. I guess?" He said, having a hard time to speak on both side.

"Ah! I know that, I've already encountered that" Seohyun amusingly said "Wow, that's why she looks hot"

"You better distant yourself or else she will have another baby, road to three kids if that happens" Ten jokingly said and got distracted when Dr. Lee walked between them.

"Ten stop talking someone else's life, you're digging your own grave" He said and walk beside Lisa.

Ten pushes the girls gently "I shouldn't disclose that to you, better keep your mouth shut" He warned them and walk fast.

-

Lisa's P. O. V

After the whole day of meeting, we went to our rooms after dinner. I spend my time after it outside the quarters. I lean on the rock formation behind me and lit up a cigarette. I think I've already had four sticks today but I don't mind. I release think smoke from my mouth and enjoy the warm breeze. 

I just couldn't feel my body now, I feel tired emotionally and physically but I never think of taking a damn rest. I tried to sleep last night and drink a lot of beers to help me but unlucky to me that it didn't work. As much as I want to forget the pain, it keeps on running through my head. I called Ella early this morning just to talk to Reign and told him I was about to go for a while and will be back soon.

When Jisoo told me to have a rest, I just couldn't imagine to do it. I've already had my rest when I leave korea for years and it would be such a waste of time if I rest again. I thought of focusing on the kids first before my feelings. I love her so much and I'm still holding on her but if there are changes on how she looks at me, there's no need to push myself in her life again.

"You're smoking again" Jisoo throw a stone on me "Better wear your mask, it's hard to have close contact on virus"

"You can try to smoke with mask" I mocked on her.

"What makes you think of smoking? Just curious" She questioned.

I inhale the smoke again and look at her "I don't know. It just help me to release the stress even a bit" I said and exhale the thick smoke that made her cough. 

"It will make you stress when that hit you back" Jisoo pushes her to step aside "I guess that Seohyun likes you"

I fizzle and throw the cigarette on the ground to step on it "I have no time for that and not interested at all" I replied and started to walk back to my room.

"Tomorrow is the start of our mission, we better be extra careful" She said as she follows me.

"As we should" I chuckle and turn the knob of my door "See you tomorrow, good night"

"Good night" She said and we both parted ways.

I went straight to my bed and just close my eyes. I didn't notice that there's anothee drop of tears came from my eyes and few minutes later, I didn't realize that I fall to sleep.

-

Jennie's P. O. V

Morning has come and I took two days leave to monitor Bobby. It was a sudden news to me so I was worried the whole time not until he's now stable. 

I feel sorry about Lisa because I didn't show up. As much as I want to go, Bobby's partner called me on the phone using Bobby's and told me what happened. I was currently on my way to the place that Lisa told me, I was stuck on the traffic and had a low battery during that moment since Reign used mine. When I heard the news, I was surprised and couldn't think well. I was on panic that I left the cab and decided to run on the street to be there on Lisa so I can personally tell her the emergency, unfortunately Bobby's co worker keeps on calling me so I have no choice but to go back and find a way to be on that hospital. I was hoping that I would see Lisa around their hospital but I didn't. I just found out that she was the one who help Bobby to survive. I was crying the whole time because of being worried. 

"You're spacing out" Irene snap me out when she talks on me and pull her seat. Chaeyoung laugh at me and I just glare at them "Is there a meeting? You called us"

"No. I just want to relax" I said and lean my back "I've already ordered our drinks don't worry" I said, well we are in the coffee shop because I asked them to come over.

"So what's up?" Chaeyoung asked "I heard that Bobby is in the hospital"

"Really?" Irene surprisingly said.

I nodded my head and groan "He's fine. Thanks to Jisoo and Lisa" I said with a sad tone of voice.

"You look so stress. So tell us now, what made you stress?" Irene questioned.

Our drinks arrived and they tasted theirs. I just look at my latte and clenched my jaw to suppress myself from confessing.

"Jennie Honey, if we're going to guess what's on your mind.. Not today. I just finished watching squid game and it stressed me out. So don't add for more" Irene said with irritation "So tell us now"

"We kissed" I confessed.

Both of them went wild on their seats and cover their mouth "Lisa???" Chaeyoung asked.

"That's too quick!" Irene giggled.

"We never met" I cut them off "It's Bobby that I am pertaining to"

Their smile dropped and drink their coffee "So.. Uhmm.. He's a good kisser?" Irene asked that caused Chaeyoung to cough.

"What kind of question is that!" Chaeng yelled at her then look at me "Did you respond?"

I purse my lips and bob my head slowly "Yeah" I replied.

Both of them keep their mouth shut and take their time to claim theirselves. Chaeyoung tap the table with her fingertips and think.

"Who's the good kisser? Lisa or Bobby?" Irene asked ridiculous questions.

I brushes my hair out of frustration, this girl really.

"Why?" Chaeng asked me.

I looked at her with confusion "What do you mean why?" I asked back.

"Have you made up your mind? You once told us that it bugs you" Chaeyoung asked.

I didn't speak and just let them talk. 

"Time will tell what will happen next so don't pressure her" Irene said and hold my hand "So who's the good kisser now?"

Irene keeps on talking nonsense things and I just gaze on Chaeyoung who is just staring back at me. She smile to ensure that she'll have my back whatever my decision is. I haven't made up anything. I was too close on but I refused to and think about more things to happen.

-

Clear ko lang, ekis mga suggestions (╥﹏╥) pasensya na but I've already made up this story completely kaya I won't accept some suggestions here sa LOYW. Xoxo.

Wait lang kayo dyan hehez

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

... By [D]

Fanfiction

392K 7.3K 84
Lisa By

Fanfiction

328 7 10
"She never made it home".
28.6K 1.1K 17
𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚈/𝚗 𝙶!𝙿
48.2K 939 200
Obviously part 2 of 'A Blackpink Book' and same description from part 1 counts here sooooo...get ready for more crappy writing skills!! Enjoy!