Karna nandini

By Vrushalisutaa

Prequel to Sudeshna Sut Pranayani Her smile was heart warming, her eyes were charming. She held cheerfulness... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 10
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 8
chapter 11
Chapter 12
characters
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
characters 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Invitation
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue

Something.....

365 29 7
By Vrushalisutaa

So! Me being part of a drama group, our leader always told us that
' audience is the one that motivates us and also demotivates us ' , after writing 50+ parts of my first book and 40 of this one I really realised that this was true. When my updates received 30+ votes, I was highly motivated to update further, but now some updates received 15+ plus and it's trying to demotivate me. I was so disappointed by the low response, that I was about to announce that this book too is in  hold, but something struck my mind.

I never started this book for votes or comments, this was going a journey of vedangi! Unveiling karna's feelings through his daughter, writing about that amazing family of sutas , their putravadhus, my supriya maa, my shon kaka, durva kaki, bhanu kaki and everyone else. I can't stop writing about them, only because of low votes and comments. I always wrote the scenes,keeping myself in place of vedangi didi. This book was like a journey of vedangi didi, initially many people were along with me , few left, few are still there, few joined lately, but they all are equally important for me💖.

Lastly, so sowey for this boring lecture of mine, but keep supporting ' karna nandini ' , any artist may it be writer, actor, singer etc... Is nothing without audience ( in this case, you readers) . That's why in marathi audience is called as ' rasik preksh maay baap ' means calling audience as mother and father. Also thank you for the love you all showed on this book💖.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 2.8K 33
The greenish-blue orbs stared at the group gathering below as she hide behind the curtain watching the crowd. Maharishi, gurus, yogis from all over w...
Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

45K 2.1K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...
42.1K 2.3K 31
What if there was a twin of Shrutakarma and that too a GIRL? What if she was ignored by her parents? What if she got the fatherly love from the perso...
13.3K 576 17
story of suthanu ; daughter of dharamraj yuddhistar and draupadi ... born out of fire ....sister of prathivindhya and other upp pandavs and her curs...