Would Anyone Care Where We St...

By Syaira_syara

Looking up to the sky with those dirty, dead-fish-like eyes, she wondered whether anyone would care or cry if... More

Chapter 1: Writer, Regressor, and Reader
Chapter 2: Protagonist
Chapter 3: Borderline
Chapter 4: Imposter
Chapter 5: Villain In The Mist
Chapter 6: Not a Hero
Chapter 7: Can You Hold Me?
Chapter 9: Control
Chapter 10: Under The Pressure
Chapter 11: Running
Chapter 12: Lucid Dreamer
Chapter 13: Into The Movie
Chapter 14: Guilt-Ridden Survivor
Chapter 15: The Matter Of Trust
Chapter 16: Prophecy Or Revelations
Chapter 17: Character Or Real Person
Chapter 18: Servants Of Evil
Chapter 19: Whispers In The Dark
Chapter 20: Repose
Chapter 21: Trap
Chapter 22: Nocturnal Serenade (I)
Chapter 23: Nocturnal Serenade (II)
Chapter 24:Nocturnal Serenade (III)
Chapter 25: Paranoia
Chapter 26: Savior (I)
Chapter 27: Savior (II)
Chapter 28: The Heaven Has Fallen
Chapter 29: Has Your Salvation Come? (I)

Chapter 8: Outstretched Hand

839 38 26
By Syaira_syara

After he had heard the report from the others, Yoo Joonghyuk explained what kind of scenario that they would face this night "Any idea, Kim Dokja?".

By his side, Kim Dokja caressed her chin thoughtfully before a wicked grin blossomed on her face "Well, I do. Which plans we're talking about now? How to survive the scenario tonight, or how to defeat Gong Pildu?".

Yoo Joonghyuk nodded "Both. Let's discuss how to defeat Gong Pildu first".

Kim Namwoon sceptically asked, "Is it okay to just follow Boss Lady's plan, Boss?".

Yoo Joonghyuk lifted his thumb "Trust her. She is one of the most intelligent people I've ever seen. The most effective way is to follow her plan. Traumatize someone or plotting evil plans are her speciality. Or, you can even say it's her hobby, considering how often it happened".

Kim Dokja felt offended and smacked his bicep "It is not my hobby, okay?".

"Oh, it is!", Han Sooyoung snickered "When you grinned like that, it wouldn't be good".

Yoo Sangah blinked her eyes "For who?".

Han Sooyoung shook her head in amusement "Our enemy, of course. It is exactly how Unnie looks like when she's planned a crime. Now, let's hear what's the plan".

For the plan to defeat Gong Pildu, Kim Dokja started explaining her plan with a broad grin "Let's drag them down into the primitive era where no humans possess the right over the land".

After Kim Dokja explained her plan and what everyone should do, the group could not hide their shock due to her crazy plan.

[ The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is laughing ]

[ 400 coins have been sponsored ]

[ The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' cackles madly and can't wait for the fight excitedly ]

Lee Jihye gawked in shock "Excuse me, Mistress. Are you sane? Are we really gonna do this?".

"Eh, people tend to fear the likes of us because they're not sure when we would turn into a psycho", Han Sooyoung referred to herself, Kim Dokja, and Yoo Joonghyuk. She scratched the back of her head before she grinned broadly "But yes, of course, we will do it".

Kim Dokja smiled gracefully "That's right. At least, we're still sane enough to divide what is right and what is wrong. I don't have to tell you that Gong Pildu and the others have done something wrong with the extortion and claimed the land, right? So, we just will stomp his pride down".

[ The constellation 'Director of the Last False Act' smirks gleefully ]

[ 300 coins have been sponsored ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' likes your impudence ]

[ 600 coins have been sponsored ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-Like Judge Fire' agrees with your Judgment and encourages her Incarnation to do her best for supporting your plan ]

Jung Heewon whistled and raised her thumb "I am in!".

Yoo Joonghyuk smirked "So do I".

Han Sooyoung, who had laughed her head off, clutching her stomach, raised her hand "I happily agree!".

Lee Hyunsung clenched his fists since he took the important part in the plan "I will do my best!".

Kim Namwoon scratched the back of his head "Crazy... you two really hella a crazy couple".

Ignoring Kim Namwoon's remarks about the couple, they went to discuss the plan about how to survive this night.

Kim Dokja kept her polite smile "Before we discuss the other plan... May I ask something first?".

Han Sooyoung blinked. She knew it was her sister's expression when something made her uncomfortable "To whom? What is it?".

Kim Dokja rolled her eyes "Lee Jihye, why did you call me 'Mistress' just now?".

Lee Jihye sheepishly stuck her tongue out "Because you are my Master's lover. Ah, should I call you my 'Lady' if you don't feel-?".

Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk said in unison and raised their hand "We are not lovers".

[ The constellation 'Demon-Like Judge Fire' adamantly clarifies that they are not lovers but companions! ]

[ 800 coins have been sponsored ]

[ The constellation 'Director of the Last False Act' says it is only a matter of time ]

[ The constellation 'Director of the Last False Act' says you can't blame others for assuming you two as the lovers after witnessing how you two always act like the long-marriage couple ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' totally agrees with the constellation 'Director of the Last False Act' ]

[ The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' feels like wanting to pluck his hair in frustration ]

[ The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' shakes its head and tells you to just be honest already ]

Han Sooyoung raised her thumb "Yes, I have a really genius sponsor!".

Kim Dokja hastily raised her hand "Also, Lee Jihye... As we said, we are not lovers. You don't have to feel burdened or obliged to call me like that. You can use the normal honorific and call me with whatever you think fit. It's rather weirded me out".

Lee Jihye saluted "Okay, Mistress".

Kim Dokja facepalmed. It seemed like the young teens had decided that it was still the most befitting title for her.

This time, Lee Jihye was the one who had a question for her "You said you are not lovers but... you don't even deny it when Master said that you are his possession?".

"Huh? When did it happen?", Jung Heewon looked at lost. After Lee Hyunsung told her it had happened when she was unconscious, Jung Heewon groaned "Ah, I missed something good!".

"For your question, Lee Jihye", Kim Dokja tilted her head, telling it as if it was obvious "It is the truth. I am his possession".

Lee Gilyoung munched his pocky and casually asked "Noona, if you are not lovers, then what is your relationship with Hyung? Other than 'Life and Death Companions', I mean".

With a contemplated look on her eyes, Kim Dokja answered with a resigned tone, but they did not miss the softness of her eyes "He is my lifesaver".

It sounded like she had given the right over her life and death to him. Life and Death Companions, huh?

Yoo Joonghyuk said with a finality that he did not want to speak about it "I think we have made it clear".

Han Sooyoung said in disbelief "You talked and acted as if you two are the long-married couple, yet you still deny it when people ask if you are lovers or not. If people do not know better, they will think that you are obsessed with my sister".

At that, Yoo Joonghyuk caressed his chin and smirked with a dangerous glint on his eyes "Being ignored or being obsessed, which one do you prefer, Kim Dokja?".

Leaning her cheek on her palm, Kim Dokja casually said with a matching smirk "I don't mind with you being obsessed. It's far better than being ignored as if you don't exist".

Yoo Joonghyuk nodded his head curtly "Good to know".

Lee Jihye shut her mouth, but deep down in her heart, she thought that her Master and her Mistress were so cool. Kim Namwoon felt chilling on his nape, thinking how crazy this couple. The others shared more or less similar thought, but they said nothing. Except for their sisters.

Han Sooyoung lifted her hands "Alright. Stop right there. You can traumatize others but do it somewhere else! Where I and Mia can't see your unhealthy relationship!".

Yoo Mia thoughtfully considered "Or the dangerous possession... No, wait, I wonder if 'Obsession' is the more befitting word?".

Yoo Joonghyuk twitched his eyebrow "What are you talking about? It is the easiest way to shoo away the annoying flies or mosquitos from your sister. As I promised your mother, I would take responsibility for her well-being. Other men should walk over my corpse if they want to approach her".

Kim Dokja rolled her eyes and casually said "Yes, Father. I'm already used to your love by this point, thank you very much".

It successfully triggered Yoo Joonghyuk who chased after Kim Dokja who had run away, just like a cat and a dog who chased after one another.

In the end, for their sanity, Lee Seolhwa suggested "Let's just take a nap and let's continue the discussion later, shall we?".

Nothing strange happened as long as they took a nap, except the fact that Kim Dokja wandered around the Chungmuro Station in her sleepwalking under the watchful gaze of Yoo Joonghyuk. In fact, Kim Dokja was activating her skill to exercise it (despite Yoo Joonghyuk's indignant plea for her not to).

Later, about 2 hours before the Scenario started, they gathered again. Kim Dokja secretly communicated with Bihyung. Bihyung happily told her about how his channel had grown thanks to Yoo Joonghyuk and her, even if the Dokkaebi still had no idea about why she had offered to create the contract with him when she already had Yoo Joonghyuk as her self-reassurance.

"Between the easy way or the hard way, which one you will use?", leaning her chin on the back of her hand, Kim Dokja smiled "If you want to use the easy way, it means we will use Seonbae's usual plan".

Jung Heewon eyed the man in question warily "How?".

"Find the Green Zone which enough for the remaining members here. Kill the people who have occupied it, in case the Green Zone has been occupied. However, it undoubtedly will create casualties, which I believe-", Yoo Joonghyuk eyed Kim Dokja and their comrades "-The majority of this group would not agree".

Lee Gilyoung raised his hand "I don't think so. Hyung, Noona. Like you said, we just need to find the Green Zone which befitting for our remaining members and kill the people who have occupied it, right? I can do it".

Yoo Sangah squeezed the younger boy's shoulders "Gilyoung! No, you can't!".

Kim Namwoon tucked his hands behind his head "Why not?".

Jung Heewon stood up. She was the type of person who always held the justice "Dokja-Ssi, Joonghyuk-Ssi, Just because I have killed people before, which I do not regret at all, it does not mean I like to kill. I do not want to be a monster!".

Looking up to Jung Heewon calmly, Kim Dokja declared with her solemn look "Which is why, we should use the hard way, most likely".

When Yoo Joonghyuk stood up and walked away, even before Kim Dokja explained her plan, Kim Dokja was baffled "Wait, where'd you go?".

"I am going to find the Green Zone for our remaining comrades. Right now, the Green Zone we have is only enough for 4 people which belonged to me, Lee Seolhwa, Mia, and Lee Jihye. One of you guys can take my place".

Kim Dokja stood up and crossed her hands before her chest "Well... Don't do it".

Their comrades were confused now. Why did Kim Dokja stop him?

Han Sooyoung leaned her chin on her palms "Ah, here we go again".

"Seonbae, do you think I do not know what are you going to do? We've been spending time for a long time, long enough for us to know each other's mindset", Kim Dokja confidently said "You are just going to find the Green Zone with enough capacity for the remaining members of our group. Even if that room already has the occupants, you will simply kill them secretly and hand it over to us".

"That's right. It is exactly what I will do. However...", Yoo Joonghyuk did not deny it. Looking behind over his shoulder, he continued "Just like you said, we've been spending time together for a long time, long enough for us to know each other's mindset. Do you think I don't know what is your crazy plan?".

Kim Dokja flinched under that icy glare, but she tried to look calm "No one will die in this plan".

Walking closer, Yoo Joonghyuk stopped in front of her "You are the one who will be in danger".

Kim Dokja shook her head and said with a straight face "No, I will not".

[ Incarnation 'Yoo Joonghyuk' has used the 'Lie Detection' skill ]

[ Incarnation 'Yoo Joonghyuk' has confirmed that your words are lie ]

"...Damn it".

BANG!

When Yoo Joonghyuk pushed Kim Dokja (as gentle as he could) to the wall and trapped her in between his hands, the others gasped in shock and some of them (Yoo Sangah, Lee Hyunsung, and Jung Heewon) even wanted to try to separate them. Kim Dokja raised her hand to ask them to stop, keeping her poker face.

Surprisingly, Han Sooyoung also raised her hand to stop them "Just watch. This is the usual".

Yoo Mia nodded her head casually "Yup".

Kim Dokja felt betrayed by her sister "Han Sooyoung...".

Han Sooyoung snorted and said with an accusing tone "No, I am not helping you this time. I will let Yoo Joonghyuk this time because you do not care about your safety, again. Kick your damned tendency if you want me to support your back".

"Kim Dokja, I understand your resolve not to kill someone unless it is needed and suppress the casualty as little as possible BUT in the middle of the Apocalypse like this, people can take advantage of it. In the middle of chaos like this, it is not kindness. It is a weakness", the blue vein bulged on his hands as he clenched his fists "If you die because of your weakness, do you think... I will let it happen?".

"Do you think I don't know that? I know", Kim Dokja tapped her cheek "You know that I don't want to cause unnecessary casualty and it's not like I will sacrifice myself. Why should you against it so much, if you know my plan already?".

Yoo Joonghyuk lowered his head further "There are the places where we can hide, indeed. The question is whether that 'Room' is enough for all of us or not. In case it does not fit all of us, I know you will put your sister and our comrades into safety first. If it happened, what would you do? Unlike me, you don't have enough endurance and high stamina to fight the monsters for 8 hours non-stop".

Kim Dokja shrugged "Then, I don't have to fight them".

Yoo Joonghyuk lowered his hands and opened his fist "Because you are going to use this, correct?".

The others squinted and they recognized what was Item on Yoo Joonghyuk's palm. It was the Specter's Stone.

Kim Dokja startled and immediately slipped her hand into her pocket "Huh? Since when did you-".

It turned out she still had the Specter's Stone. The one in Yoo Joonghyuk's hand was only the bait for her to show where she put her Specter's Stone.

Yoo Joonghyuk did not waste this chance "So, that's where you hide it".

When Yoo Joonghyuk successfully stole the Specter's Stone she had, Kim Dokja protested "Hey! Give it back!".

Yoo Joonghyuk raised his hand which still holding the Specter's Stone "When you eat this, the Specter's Stone can temporarily make the user become a 'ghost' and turn the user invisible to monsters. You must have planned to eat this when you are cornered by the monsters and do not have the room to occupy".

Kim Namwoon thought it was a brilliant idea "Why don't we just eat it, then?".

Yoo Joonghyuk scowled "It is a brilliant idea, but it is not a smart one. It has a side effect of causing the user's trauma to peak and they might have turned into a madman. Even I do not want to use it. It is far too dangerous, especially for someone with a terrible trauma".

Kim Dokja reached out her hand, trying to snatch the Specter's Stone back "I also don't want to use it, if it's possible! It's just a self-assurance!".

Yoo Joonghyuk grabbed her wrist "Why did you make the easy thing into difficult?".

"Then what? I should let you kill someone to get the Green Zone? I trust you, Seonbae. I just dislike it when you have to stain your hands with blood".

"It's better to stain my hands with blood rather than to let you peak on your trauma. No guarantee you can handle it".

Kim Dokja growled, "Just give it back or I will slap you!".

Yoo Joonghyuk adamantly confiscated it and tucked the Specter's Stone into his pocket instead "Just slap me if it makes you satisfied. I am not giving this back and you are not using this. It will be burdensome to pull you out of your hypnotized state".

PLAK!

She did slap him!

That was what their shocked comrades thought in unison.

Kim Dokja slapped him hardly before storming off in frustration "Just tell me out loud that I am only your burden next time".

Han Sooyoung followed her "Unnie, wait! Where are you going?".

Kim Dokja waved it off "Washroom. To cool off my head".

After Han Sooyoung stuck her tongue out to Yoo Joonghyuk and followed her sister who stormed angrily to the washroom, they focused their attention on Yoo Joonghyuk who just got slapped by Kim Dokja.

He dazedly thought as his hand scratched the part where Kim Dokja had slapped him "...My face which she has slapped feels warm".

"Oh, my. She seriously slapped you", Lee Seolhwa checked his cheek and found no injury, not even the bump or the bruise. She hummed approvingly after she found no injury. Then, she narrowed her eyes "To be honest, you deserve it".

Yoo Mia shook her head and talked like an experienced adult "Oppa, that is not how you treat a sensitive woman like Dokja Unnie. Just tell her honestly that you're worried about her and you would rather stick close with her, fighting against the monsters for 8 hours non-stop just to protect her, rather than to let her reminded of her terrible trauma".

This time, Yoo Joonghyuk felt betrayed by his sister "Mia...".

[ The constellation 'Director of the Last False Act' says you deserve it, Idiot ]

[ The constellation 'Queen of Darkest Spring' claps her hands and agrees with the constellation 'Director of the Last False Act' ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' says you should be honest to her ]

[ The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' shakes in disbelief after witnessing your 'Lovers Quarrel' ]

[ The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' wants to see her slap you again ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-Like Judge Fire' smiles triumphantly for Incarnation 'Yoo Mia' ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-Like Judge Fire' have sponsored 800 coins for Incarnation 'Yoo Mia' ]

Lee Seolhwa shook her head and sighed "To think you've been flirting with her for these past 10 years and you two are too stubborn to move forward... You two are helpless. Or should I say hopeless?".

[ The constellation 'Director of the Last False Act' says why not both? ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' snorts in laughter ]

Yoo Joonghyuk frowned deeply, it was a wonder how he still did not get the wrinkles "Shut up. I am not that desperate".

Lee Jihye, Kim Namwoon, Jung Heewon, Yoo Sangah, Lee Hyunsung, and even Lee Gilyoung stared at Yoo Joonghyuk in disbelief (wait, was it pity or sympathy?).

Even the constellations started fussing over.

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is spilling his wine in astonishment ]

[ The constellation 'Director of the Last False Act' says such a waste of the good-tasted wine ]

[ The constellation 'God of Wine and Ecstasy' says he can provide more wines as he enjoys the drama between this pseudo-couple ]

[ The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' sputters his drink and says since when did that drunkard join this channel ]

[ The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' says just confess already ]

Jung Heewon awkwardly said after this revelation "Uh, Joonghyuk-Ssi? I know this is not our business as the outsiders here, but...".

Kim Namwoon made it simpler "Is it hard to just confess and tell each other that you love each other?".

Lee Gilyoung lifted his thumb "Finally, a good thing came out of your mouth, Chuuni Hyung".

Kim Namwoon snapped his head "What did you say?".

Yoo Joonghyuk sighed exasperatedly "It is not that simple".

Had it been that simple, they would have been together as lovers from a long time ago.

"After all, that woman still hasn't forgiven herself yet. Deep down in her heart, perhaps she still... For now, I only can wait and stay by her side, until she can forgive herself. Until the time comes when she can smile brightly and sincerely from her deepest heart again after all her wounds have fully healed", Yoo Joonghyuk clenched his fists. Walking away, he thought back to his resolve "For her, Love or Happiness is not something that she deserves to have. I think you have realized it, from how low she thinks of herself".

Jung Heewon nodded her head "Yup, and I dislike it".

"That's why, I don't want to be selfish at this term. The most important thing right now, is to keep her safe and make her realize that she's not alone and she can rely on the people around her".

Yoo Sangah, being Yoo Sangah, asked because she was worried about her friend's well-being "...Yoo Joonghyuk-Ssi, what if she loved somebody else? Will you leave her?".

"No, I will not leave her. It doesn't matter who she loved. As long as she can be happy, it will be my greatest happiness".

[ The constellation 'Director of the Last False Act' feels touched ]

[ The constellation 'Queen of Darkest Spring' smiles motherly ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-Like Judge Fire' shrieks delightfully and slams her pillow multiple times ]

[ The constellation 'Scribe of Heaven' scolds the constellation 'Demon-Like Judge Fire' for being noisy at the night ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-Like Judge Fire' says she can't help it, sobbing happily ]

Yoo Joonghyuk's eyebrow twitched "Why have Persephone and Dyonisus appeared already?".

"O-ho! So poetic and sweet coming from a bastard psycho", Han Sooyoung grinned broadly and put her hands on her hips, rolling her eyes "As much as I want to tease you, I think I should delay it for now. Oh, don't worry. I will not tell Unnie about what you said just now because I don't want her to fall deeper into you".

Yoo Joonghyuk chose to ignore her crude jokes "Where is she?".

"On the subway underground, near the railway. Let's go. She's waiting for us", Han Sooyoung gestured them to follow her "We have a new member. More precisely, Unnie's new kid".

The others exchanged confused or surprised expression.

Lee Gilyoung scrunched his nose indignantly "What?".

Han Sooyoung was baffled because her sister went to the railway of the subway underground instead. She asked, being unsure "Um, Unnie? This is not where the washroom...".

Kim Dokja stuck her tongue out "Of course, I know. Do you think why did I pull that stunt?".

"You... You pretended to-".

"I do feel angry with him".

"Then what is it? Do you regret it now after you slapped him?".

"Of course not. That jerk deserved it! Just...", Kim Dokja said as she was looking down to her palm "The hand which has slapped his face, still feels hot...".

[ The constellation 'Director of the Last False Act' smiles fondly and tells you not to worry because he still loves you no matter what ]

Kim Dokja rolled her eyes, to think a constellation so affectionate like this "Is your sponsor constellation always so motherly like this?".

Han Sooyoung shrugged "Sometimes?".

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' scoffs at your pseudo-camaraderie ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-Like Judge Fire' disagrees with the constellation 'Secretive Plotter' ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-Like Judge Fire' thinks their companionship is pure and sincere ]

[ The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' lifts his thumb for your boldness ]

[ The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' wants to see you slap him again ]

[ The constellation 'God of Wine and Ecstasy' says he likes this slow-burn love story ]

"More idiots in this channel, I guess", Kim Dokja deadpanned "Uriel, go wash your eyes, or just bother your Incarnation, please".

[ The constellation 'Demon-Like Judge Fire' feels sad and turns her back, moping ]

Kim Dokja sighed "...I was not serious, okay? I mean, your Incarnation is Heewon Unnie. Isn't it better for you to watch over her closely? She needs you to evolve, right?".

[ The constellation 'Demon-Like Judge Fire' brightens and nods her head in agreement ]

[ The constellation 'Queen of Darkest Spring' chuckles ]

Han Sooyoung asked, "Now, what do you want to do?".

"I need your help. Check your Stats. You must have earned a new Stigma from your Sponsor".

Listening to her sister's advice, Han Sooyoung immediately checked her Stats and voila! She indeed got two new Stigmas from her Sponsor constellation.

'Predictive Plagiarism' and 'Character Summon'.

"Which Stigma I should use?".

Kim Dokja instructed "Character Summon. Call an incarnation named Shin Yoosung".

Han Sooyoung nodded and activated her Stigma.

[ Stigma 'Character Summon' is activating ]

[ Character 'Shin Yoosung' is answering the call! ]

Soon, a figure appeared in front of them. The tiny body illuminated the dim light of this shady station. It was a little girl who emerged and descended in front of them with the rays of light, floating on the air in her sleep.

Kim Dokja caught her fallen body and crouched on the floor, tapping her cheek lightly "Wake up".

Han Sooyoung poked the little girl's sunken cheek "Is she still alive?".

The little girl, who was only 11 years old sleeping in her arms, slowly regained her consciousness "Huh? I was... where am I?".

Kim Dokja smiled fondly "Finally, you are awake".

The little girl paled and instantly kept her distance from Kim Dokja and Han Sooyoung. Curling herself into a ball on the floor, she closed her eyes shut tightly and closed her ears "Wah, I'm sorry!".

Looking at the frightened kid in front of her, Han Sooyoung could not help but ask "...You did not wrong to pick someone? Or I did?".

Being Kim Dokja's little sister, Han Sooyoung knew that her sister planned to ask the kid to join them due to this kid's ability. What else the good reason for her asking her little sister to use her Stigma, just to summon this kid?

Looking at the trembling body of the little girl, Kim Dokja crossed her arms before her chest and tilted her head "No, you aren't. She is the right person. Now, go upstairs and pick our comrades. Tell them all to gather here".

Han Sooyoung sceptically pointed to the little kid "Is it okay for you alone to stay with this child?".

Kim Dokja rolled her eyes "Between us, who is more capable of babysitting? Or, do you want to do it instead of me?".

"Do you insult me? You know I'm terrible with kids, right?", Han Sooyoung scratched her head "Alright, I will call the others. Just stay here with her and be careful. Nothing is more dangerous rather than a kid with a weapon, after all".

After Han Sooyoung went out of their sight, Kim Dokja approached her. When she visibly flinched, Kim Dokja patiently raised her hands "Don't be afraid. I did not drag you here just to harm you".

Looking up, Shin Yoosung asked, "...You summoned me here?".

"Technically speaking, it was my sister who summoned you, because I asked her".

"Why?".

Shin Yoosung remembered, she was indeed summoned by someone. The last thing she remembered, was the scary old woman who tried to kill her when they were fighting each other for the Green Zone. Unlike that scary old woman, this gentle lady had been patient with her. She kept their distance because she knew that she was afraid of other people.

Without wasting her time, when she thought it was okay to approach, Kim Dokja reached out her hand to Shin Yoosung "I will go straight. Come with me".

Shin Yoosung looked down at her hand and narrowed her eyes "...I don't think it's a good idea".

"Why?".

"Because I'm an evil person!".

"...What did you kill in the first scenario?".

"...My pets. Two dogs".

"Shin Yoosung, listen to me".

Shin Yoosung snapped her head up "How could you know my name?".

"...Because I saw you in my dream. You were crying hardly after you killed your dog and apologized to your pet in the first scenario", ruffling her head, Kim Dokja smiled sadly "Evil child does not feel guilty, apologize, and cry over their dead dogs like you".

"But... my power is scary... and I can't control it...".

"Your power is not scary at all if you can control it. I and my companion will help you", still patting her head, Kim Dokja smiled "It's okay. You did it because you just wanted to live, not because you wanted it and liked to kill. You are not an evil child. You've been doing well".

Deep down in her heart, Shin Yoosung wanted to find someone who would reach their hand and tell her, it was okay and she had been doing well, to fight and survive in the middle of the Apocalypse. It was a mere pipe dream in the middle of the scenario. However, someone did reach their hand for her and told gentle words. Unconsciously, tears streaming down her face when Shin Yoosung hugged her, telling her bottled-up feelings. How scared and lonely she had been. Kim Dokja hugged her back, remembering herself when she was still a child. Just like how Han Youra reached out her hand for Kim Dokja, Kim Dokja also wanted to be someone like her, to reach her hand for the kids who needed help and had no place to go home, even if just a little.

When her comrades arrived here, Kim Dokja smiled at them, carrying Shin Yoosung who sobbed silently and wrapped her arms around Kim Dokja's lean shoulders. Looking down to the crying child whose tears just subsided from her eyes, she asked the hiccupping little girl "Can you introduce yourself?".

Shin Yoosung nodded her head "My name is Shin Yoosung, 11 years old".

Yoo Sangah asked in concern "What happened to her?".

After telling them about what happened to Shin Yoosung last time, Kim Dokja told them that she wanted to take her "I can't simply abandon her, because she reminded me of my childhood".

The first one who approached them and reached out his hand to ruffle Shin Yoosung's head, was no one other than Yoo Joonghyuk, who looked down to Shin Yoosung with those Abyss-like eyes "She's on the same age with you when Han Youra-Ssi took you. If it's what you want, I don't think anyone in our group will mind".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809K 32.2K 37
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
81.2K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
784K 47.2K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
122K 7.2K 89
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...