Chapter 23: Nocturnal Serenade (II)

[ You have activated the Exclusive Skill of the Attribute ‘Iron-Blood Evil Dragoness King’ ]

[ The Exclusive Skill of the Attribute ‘Iron-Blood Evil Dragoness King’ has taken effect ]

[ The ‘Dragoness’ Transformation is activated! ]

[ Your transformation ass the ‘Dragoness’ has started ]

[ Warning! You may lose your sanity as a human the longer you use this transformation! ]

She knew, but to save the kids, she needed to use this. The reddish-black dragon scales covered her entire body like armour. Her nails and her teeth grew longer, sharper like the claws and the fangs belonged to the Dragon. Her short hair grew longer until it reached her knees. A pair of curled, sheep-like horns sprout from her temples. Her eyes turned into the slit, golden irises of a dragon’s eyes.

The Tyrant King ordered his freaked out subordinates “Attack her with all you have!”.

The dragon’s tail appeared from her tailbone to catch the wrist of a man who tried to stab Kim Dokja before she flung her tail to throw that man away. The man who had tried to stab her ended up being planted in the crater on the wall, coughing blood. Kim Dokja crouched and curled into a ball as a pair of dragon’s wings sprouted off her back. It was not a pair of bird-like wings with the feathers (like the one Kim Dokja had as the Demon King of Salvation or in the Angel transformation), but it was the bat-like dark wings.

Kim Dokja looked so beautiful and deadly. The way she smiled cockily in her fight and laughed madly as she tried to get rid of the dangers which just endanger her children, reminded them of her former self as the Demon King of Salvation. For a second there, it felt like they just gained back their beloved Kim Dokja.

Looking to the side, Lee Gilyoung saw Shin Yoosung blinked away her tears. She must have thought the same thing with him. Wiping her tears, Lee Gilyoung asked her as he squeezed her hand, holding her hand securely “What do you think of her now, Shin Yoosung? Are you afraid?”.

“Of course not”, Shin Yoosung rubbed her eyes and smiled “Mother’s so... so beautiful, and alive”.

Yup, that’s the point. She’s still alive. That’s all matters for them.

Though, Lee Gilyoung doubted if you could calmly call her state right now as normal.

Well, for now, Lee Gilyoung just needed to complete one thing. Looking up, Lee Gilyoung called out “Abaddon, I know you are watching. I will accept you as my Sponsor, but lend me the power to defend my family”.

Maybe Abaddon thought it was so impertinent and bold of him, to even dare to call for him like this. However, it was his quality and Abaddon, once again, chose him as his Incarnation

[ The ‘Lord of the Abyss’ is looking at you ]

Lee Gilyoung reached out his hands and his eyes shone in a yellowish-green “Come at me, the Most Ancient Evil King of Locusts”.

Shin Yoosung raised her hands in a praying position before her eyes shone in a golden hue, calling the bats which she sent to aide her mother and Gilyoung’s locusts. After they fought to the point of crippling their enemy, Shin Yoosung leaned her head on Lee Gilyoung’s shoulder.

“Gilyoung, do you have any idea of how to stop Mother?”.

“Should we stop her? I kind of don’t want to”.

“Honestly, me too. But... I think Yoo Joonghyuk Ahjussi and everyone would dislike this sight. The sight of Mother who lost to her ability and happily slaughtered them, even if these heathens are our enemy. It is unsightly”.