Our Wolf Family

By Trooper-JJH

The roar of thunder filled the air and, the rain poured down on the forest floor, and in a small cabin a moth... More

Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Choice
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 20

1.4K 23 5
By Trooper-JJH

No one's POV

The sun was shining high in the sky above the village while a gentle breeze blew thru. Everyone in the village had worked hard and, fully cleaned up all the debri left by the storm. Now everyone was going about with their usual tasks. 

Also William had asked Kai if he could help out any of the wolves. Kai was both happy and impressed with the boy's drive to help out others around the village. After thinking about it for a few seconds Kai knew the perfect wolf William could help. 

William's POV

William was walking with Kai while the wolf pup he found followed him close behind. 

Even though the children didn't have their new pets for very long. Already the wolf pup seem to bound with William while the bear cub bounded with Rachel. 

Anyway Kai was taking them to the village blacksmith. He told William that the blacksmith always need help so, he would be a great person to help out. The boy could barely contain his excitement. As they were walking towards the blacksmith shop William started to hear the sounds of a hammer pounding metal, followed by the scent of metal and smoke filling his nose. 

The closer they got the louder the sound became. Soon they arrived at the shop and William saw a big shirtless muscular wolf he had white and brown fur and wore long leather pants standing at an anvil diligently hammering a piece of hot metal. 

Name: Elrindir

Height: 12' 8''

Age: 45

The wolf then looked up from his work and kindly spoke out to someone who was inside the house next to the forge. 

Elrindir: "Dear can you please bring me some water please?" He said calmly. 

Just then the door to the house opened up to reveal a beautiful female wolf who was dressed with a full leather chest covering along with a long leather skirt. She was holding a water skin in her hands and made her way over to her mate and handed him the skin to which he drank heavily. 

Name: Adrianne

Height: 11'8''

Age: 40

The female wolf then looked over her shoulder and quickly laid eyes upon their Alpha. To which she snapped around and shouted. 

Adrianne:"Alpha what brings you here?" She said in a slight panic. 

Her mate almost choked on his water as he too tried to turn around and face Kai. He stood up and straightened up with his shoulders back while still coughing a little. 

Elrindir: "Alpha Kai what can we do for you?" He said staring at Kai with a slight worried look. 

Both Kai and William chuckled a little at the wolves reaction to their sudden visit. Then kai regained himself and spoke up. 

Kai: "Well my friends I have a favor to ask."He said with a smile.

Adrianne: "O and what would that be Alpha." She said giving him a curious look.

Kai: "Well I was wondering if you had any work for William here." He said motioning to the boy still at his side. " He wanted to help out around the village and, Elrindir asked me to give him some help. That is if you would accept him." 

Both wolves looked down at the boy who was staring at them with a hopeful look in his eyes. After a few seconds Elrindir walked up to the boy and placed a hand on his shoulder. He grew a smile then spoke out in a gentle voice to the boy. 

Elrindir: " Well I'm sure we can find something for this little wolf to do around here. Tell me pup can you work hard." He said raising an eyebrow.

William: "Yes sir, I can do anything you want me to do." He said sternly while looking the wolf in the eyes.

Elrindir: "Anything hm, Can you lift a hundred pound chunk of iron." 

William only grew a shocked expression at the wolf's question. He was trying to come up with something to say but, then the sound of laughter filled his ears as all the wolves laughed at his reaction. 

 Elrindir: "I'm just kidding little pup there is plenty of work you can do around here and Adrianne and myself welcome all who are willing to work." He said with a smile. 

Adrianne: "And we will be sure to take care of this cutie while he is here." She said with a warm smile. 

This comment made William blush which caused Adrianne to chuckle a little. She then motioned for him to approach her at the tanning rack. William left Kai's side with his pup in tow. When they got to her she started to show William how to tan leather from animal skins. 

Kai's POV

Kai stepped up to Elrindir and spoke out.

Kai: "Keep him working as long as you need him and, if it no trouble could you bring him back to the main hall when he is finished." He said with a pleading voice. 

Elrindir: "Of course my alpha we can do that and, don't worry we won't make him do anything he can't." He said with a nod. 

Kai: "Thank you my friend, well there are many things I need to attend to." 

With that said Kai took his leave and, as he was leaving he heard William give off a few laughs as he was enjoying  his work.  He started to walk thru the village till he saw Silver and Star walking back from one of the shops. He waved to her and headed right for her. 

Once he got to her he gave both Silver and Star a kiss and a hug. Then he looked down and saw that Rachel wasn't anywhere in sight. 

Kai: "Silver, where is Rachel?" He said looking around her. "Is she lost?" He said with a worried look.

Silver only looked at her mate and gave off a chuckle at his antics. 

Silver: "O my mate you are definitely a great uncle to these kids. And if you must know she and Susan are helping Wilson and Lucy in their shop. If I remember  correctly they are stocking the shelves and greeting anyone who comes in." She said with a smile. 

Kai: "O ok that's good." He said with a sigh. "Those pups are sure eager to work hard." 

Silver: "Indeed everyone they have met really likes them." She said smiling.

Kai: "Well Mason and Summer should be back in a day or two but, right now I have to see if Ulfric is still completing his punishment." He said sternly. "I will see you at home." 

Silver: "Indeed love see you later." 

And with that said the alphas separated and went their separate ways. 

Time Skip.  ( Several hours) 

No one's POV

It was getting pretty late in the day and, the village was still bustling with wolves working hard around the village. And along with the wolves the human children were proving their worth working just as hard as any wolf. In the blacksmith shop William was carrying pieces of iron from the storage shelves to Elrindir who was at the forge. 

William's POV

William was sweating pretty good from working all day at the blacksmith shop. He had shown both wolves that he was indeed a very hard worker while at the same time earning their undying respect. 

He had just dropped off another few pieces of iron with the others that he neatly piled up by the forge. Then let out a long sight as he whipped the sweat of his forehead. He then heard the house door open and Adrianne came out holding a tray with three cups on it.

Adrianne: " So I thought you boys could use a nice drink after working so hard." She said with a smile.

Both Elrindir and William looked up at her with big smiles on their faces.  Adrianne extended the tray to her mate to which he gladly accepted the cup. 

Elrindir: "Thank you my mate I needed this." He said before taking a long sip of his drink. 

Adrianne then knelt down and handed a drink to William who was breathing heavily. She also noticed that his wolf pup was right beside him patting slightly. 

Adrianne: "And here you go little one you certainly deserve it." She giving him the drink along with a warm smile. 

William: "Thank you miss Adrianne." He said while accepting the cup. 

He slowly drank the cool water contained into the cup. After a few gulps he lowered his cup so his wolf pup he named Robert after his father could get a few licks of the cool water. Then he heard Adrianne speak up.

Adrianne: "Well William you certainly have worked hard today." She said looking down at him. 

Elrindir: "Indeed you have certainly proved yourself for being so young. You are more than welcome to come and work here anytime." He said with a smile. 

William: "Thank you Mister Elrindir, I will definitely return to work." He said before taking another sip from his drink.

Just then a loud and angry voice fills the air. 

???: "Elrindir where is my order?" The voice calls out angrily

Everyone looks over to the source of the voice and, upon seeing the owner both Elrindir and Adrianne give off low growls. William looked over and saw a wolf that had an athletic body black fur and only wore leather pants that went down to his knees. He also had two knives strapped to his belt and a bow and quiver full of arrows on his back. 

Name: Hawk

Height: 12' 5''

Age: 31

Elrindir: "What do you want Hawk?" He said in an annoyed tone. 

Hawk: "I ordered a new knife from you and I want it now." He said in a demanding tone. 

Elrindir: "And I told you that Alpha commanded me to make him a new axe and several new arrow heads so, you have to wait till I finish that." He said sternly. 

Hawk on let off a loud growl clearly angered at this news. But before he turns to leave he notices William and his pup standing beside Adrianne. He quickly grew an evil smile then spoke out. 

Hawk: "Why is that weakling here?" He said pointing towards William. "How about I deal with it right now." He said while bearing his teeth. 

William started to shake with fear while Robert was growling and barking as loud as he could at Hawk as he stepped forward getting closer to them. 

Hawk started to reach for the boy. To which William closed his eyes and feared the worse. 

PUNCH!!!!

Hawk: "Akk" 

William then felt two soft furry hands grab him and lift him up into the air. Seconds later he felt soft warm fur all over his face while the hand on his back moved up and, gently pressed his head further against the fur.  He opened his eyes only to be met with Adrianne holding him protectively against her chest. However she was growling madly. 

However he quickly noticed that she wasn't growling at him. She was looking right at Hawk who had just received a powerful punch from Eldindir. Hawk laid on the ground holding his jaw while blood dripped from his lip. 

He slowly stood up and held a hate filled glare towards all of them. 

Hawk: "How dare you strike me. Just wait til alpha hears about this." He said with hate and venom in his voice. 

Adrianne: "Indeed go and tell Alpha that you tried to harm his nephew and that Elrindir stopped you while protecting him. " She said while growling at him.

Hawk knowing good and well that if he told alpha that he was trying to harm a member of his family then he would certainly feel the alpha's wrath. He then looked back towards William and said. 

Hawk: "Just you wait runt. You and your siblings will be taken care of." He said while pointing towards William while growling. 

William just buried his face into Adrianne's chest even letting a few tears run down his face. Adrianne only held him closer to his chest. Hawk eventually left and both blacksmiths quickly started to comfort William. 

Adrianne's POV

Adrianne's mind: "I just held William close to me while rubbing his back in an attempt to calm him down. I had several emotions running thru me. The main one was anger that Hawk dared try to harm a pup that has done nothing to him."

She continued to hold him while rocking back and forth. While she cooed to him. And after a few short moments William had fully calmed down. Just then Elrindir spoke out. 

Eldindir: "Hey Adrianne, how about you take William back to the main hall. The sun is about to set and, I'm sure William is need of much deserved rest." He said with a smile. 

William: "But isn't there still lots of work that needs to be done." He asked looking up at the wolves. 

Both of them just chuckled at the boy's drive to work but, they were not going to give in that easily. 

Eldindir: "How about this, you go now then return in the morning and, I will show you how to make an arrowhead tomorrow." He said with a small grin.

William: "Ok that sounds like fun." He said excitedly. 

Eldindir: "Well then my mate will take you to the Alphas now so you can rest up. Make sure you are here bright and early in the morning." He said sternly. 

William: "Ok i will, I promise."

And with that said Adrianne took William back to the main hall with Robert following close behind her. After a few moments of walking she arrived at the main hall doors. With one arm she reached out and knocked on the door. 

After a few seconds of waiting the door opened up revealing Silver.  And upon seeing William she grew a massive smile on her face.

Silver: "Well hello Adrianne what  brings you here?" She asked with a smile. 

Adrianne: "Well I just wanted to bring back this little cutie here." She said while giving William a quick nuzzle with her snout. 

Both wolves also noticed that William grew a small blush from her comment and actions. This intern caused them to giggle. Silver then reached out and took William from Adrianne and held him like a newborn. 

Silver: "I hope he wasn't any trouble for you?" 

Adrianne: "No no he was a great help and, we hope to see him again tomorrow if that is ok with you." She said smiling at William.

Silver: "Well of course it is. I'll bring to you at first light." 

Adrianne: "Great we can't wait to see him again." She then looked down at the boy. "Goodbye little pup see ya tomorrow." She said while waving at him. 

William: "Bye miss Adrienne." He said returning her wave. 

Adrianne then walked away and Silver returned inside. But before she did she noticed lil Robert sitting on the ground staring up at her. 

Silver's POV

Silver: "Don't worry little one, I didn't forget about you." She said smiling down at the pup.

She bent down and picked up Robert who instantly hopped on to William's chest and curled up as best he could. Now holding the two of them Silver walked back inside and closed the door shut. 

She walked to her room and entered to see Kai laying on the bed holding Star who was peacefully sleeping in his embrace. She walked to her side of the bed and carefully laid William and Robert on the bed. After she did this she slowly crawled into the bed and pulled William to her stomach. William then looked around and noticed that Rachel wasn't here.

William: "(Whisper) Alpha Silver where is Rachel?" 

Silver: "(Whisper) She is staying with your other sister tonight so its just us." She said with a small smile. 

William: " O ok."He said nodding to her. 

William then snuggled up as close as he could to her stomach. feeling her soft warm fur quickly comforted him and he fell right asleep against her. Silver only smiled at this sight before the voice of her mate caught her attention. 

Kai: "So was he a good help for Elrindir and Adrianne?" He asked curiously.

Silver: "Yes Adrianne said that they wish form him to return in the morning so he can further help them." She said with a small smile. 

Kai: "That's good to hear, well we best turn in for the night." He then turned his head and blew out a candle that was on the nightstand beside the bed then faced his mate once again. "Goodnight my mate sweet dreams." 

Silver leaned forward and kissed him on the lips then pulled the blanket up to their necks covering up both William and Star.

Silver: "Goodnight my mate see you in the morning." 

And with that said both Alpha wolves slowly drifted of to sleep. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Wow you made it to the end of the chapter. All I want to say is thank you all for giving my story the time of your day. Please vote and comment what you thought about the chapter and, if there is any way I can improve my writing. And once again thank you all so very much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 25.4K 22
"Oh, and one more thing; you're going to have to act like my girlfriend." COVER BY @yoonienetflix <3
64.7K 1.1K 24
Humans and Anthros lived in peace and harmony on the earth for hundreds of years. The United Anthro Nations (UAN) sought to unite all races of anthro...
169K 5K 97
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
24.5K 588 14
Although the war between humans and furs is in full swing, many things are still going on outside the war, about a week ago an unknown SOS was report...