Love without risk {Spencer x...

By arrowDelany

šš‚ššŽšššššžššŽšš• šššš˜ āœ©šš•šš˜ššŸššŽ šš šš’šššš‘šš˜ššžšš š™»šš’šš–šš’ššššœāœ© ā™”ļøŽš™°ššššššŽšš› šš¢šš˜ššžšš› šššš›ššŠššžšš–ššŠ šš šš’šššš‘ š™²ššŠšš›šš•... More

ā˜… š™°šš„ššƒš™·š™¾šššš‚ š™½š™¾ššƒš™“ ā˜…
āœ° š™²š™·š™°ššš™°š™²ššƒš™“šššš‚ āœ°
š™æššš™¾š™»š™¾š™¶šš„š™“
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸø
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ¹
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸŗ
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ»
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ¼
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ½
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ¾
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸæ
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ¶
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ·
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸø
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ¹
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸŗ
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ»
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ¼
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ½
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸ¾
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸ·šŸæ
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš 21
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš 22
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš 23
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš 24
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš 25
š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš 26

š™²š™·š™°š™æššƒš™“šš šŸøšŸ¶

402 12 5
By arrowDelany

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎Suicide attempt, extreme violence, and angst⚠︎︎
♡︎

♡︎

PREVIOUSLY...

"You have a choice... You can shoot either Derek or Emily. But I warn you... Point that gun at anyone else and we will shoot all your friends before you get the chance to hurt any of us." Your mother explained.

"No... I-I refuse" you shook your head.

"Choose or they all die" Your mother warned.

-

"I refuse" you mumbled shaking your head.

"Come on Y/n, either Emily or Derek, or we'll kill both." Andrea groaned.

"Please I'll do anything but don't make me do this!" you begged.

"Y/n kill me! It's ok, just fire at me" Derek ordered.

"What?! No! Y/n kill me, it's fine, it's my choice, it's not your fault, just be quick about it" Emily cut in.

Suddenly a huge argument broke out between the team, the noise got so loud it drove you insane, to add to the noise, you could hear a loud ringing in your ear probably to do with the stress.

And without saying a word you made your decision, you looked down at the gun as you lifted it up to your temple, Andrea laughed triggering the team to turn their attention towards you.

"Y/N NO!" Spencer screamed you tried to crawl towards you, but he was quickly held back.

"It's ok... It's ok... I love you" You whispered before closing your eyes, taking a deep shakey inhale, and pulling the trigger.

Spencer screamed as you did it, but then he paused. Frowning you opened your eyes and removed the gun from your head.

"Well that was interesting" Andrea laughed pulling the gun from your hands.
"I hoped you would choose one of your friends and ruin their perspective of you, but I should've known you would prefer to kill yourself."

"P-Please s-stop this" Spencer pleaded looking up at Andrea with his red puffy eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

"What do I have to do to win this?" You asked.

"Win this?" Michael questioned.

"You said this was a game. Games are won and lost. So how do I win?" You asked bravely.

"The objective of the game is and has always been to get you to show your friends the woman you truly are... Because you try and act like... saint... But you're no saint. There's a part of you that you hideaway. Almost like another personality. An alter ego... Like Jekyll and Hyde..." Andrea explained.

"So... Is Mr. Hyde home today Y/n?" Michael asked.

Finally, with an understanding of what they wanted, you knew what they wanted you to do. They wanted to ruin your relationship with the team. They wanted to ruin your marriage.

All they needed was one survivor was to feel fulfilled, because that one person would never be able to see you the same again. And you'd be dead so you wouldn't be able to defend yourself.

It was the perfect game for them. Because it was their way of ruining you.

And although you didn't want to play along, although you didn't want to do anything for them, it was the only way you could think that would save the team.

You needed to become the person you were with Carl.

Wiping the tears from your cheeks, you sighed and with a moment's concentration you turned off the fear.

You straightened yourself out and turned your body around fully to face Andrea. You had no plan, but that didn't matter.

While staring directly at her, you brushed your hair back into a ponytail and smiled before smashing your forehead right into Andreas' face, then you grabbed her hair and pulled her head down, lifting your knee up at the same time.

Her face collided with your knee epically, and you were sure you heard her nose break. At the same time, you heard an echo of guns lifting and being loaded.

Kicking a stunned Andrea to the floor, you stepped back and threw your hands up in defense before a small smirk appeared across your face.

"You kill them and they'll never get to see my 'Mr. Hyde', meaning I would win? Right?" You questioned.

"You made a big mistake hitting my wife!" Michael sneered pulling Spencer's head back.

"How about you give me a real challenge" You proposed.
"You have 7 minions, then there's you and Andrea, making there 9 people against me, I would count Carl, but he seems to be unconscious..."

"9 armed people after 1 woman... Unlike last time at Carls, I don't have thousands of dollars worth of alcohol, a lighter, or a gun... This should be easy right?" You questioned.

Of course, your idea was a terrible one and you knew it was, but all you needed was to stall them for 10 minutes, it might be less you weren't sure you hadn't been counting.

Besides if everyone's focus was on you then there was less of a chance that they'd attack the team once swat did arrive.

"So boys? You up for a hunt?" You asked before speeding off behind the huge crates.

The crates in the warehouse made this place look like a maze, it made your life easier at times, and a nightmare at other times.

"WELL? WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE?! GET HER!" Andrea screamed.

The minions including Michael speedily branched off around the warehouse looking for you. As you crept around you found a metal pole on the floor.

As you picked it up, one of the men crept up behind you ready to attack you, although you didn't see them, you felt them.

Spinning your body round, you fashed the pole into the side of the man's head knocking him out instantly.

8 left.

The collision made a lot of noise alerting the men towards your location, pulling the gun off the unconscious man, you ran down the path coming face to face with a tall dark-haired man, he pointed his gun at you but you quickly ducked down behind another crate.

You wish you could say it was a close call, but as you turned around another man came up behind you, you lifted your gun but he quickly began wrestling off you.

As you wrestled, the tall dark-haired man proceeded forward with his gun up and ready to fire, the second he saw you, he pulled the trigger.

At the same time, you spun yourself and the wrestling minion around, causing him to become the target.

He collapsed to the floor letting go of the gun, you had a millisecond to fire your gun at the dark-haired man, and somehow although you're not sure how you managed it.

The bullet passed right through the middle of his head.

That made 6 left.

But you got cocky, and that mistake cost you.

As you raised down between the crated Michael stepped out in front of you and smashed the back of his gun into your face.

You stumbled back in shock, as black dots danced around your vision. You shook your head but it was too late, Michael kicked you to the floor and pointed his gun at you.

There was a moment of vulnerability in your eyes when you thought you had lost, but once your vision came back completely, you raised your leg kicking your father in the nuts.

At the same time, you pulled the gun out of his hand and threw it as far as you could before punching him in the stomach.

Scrambling up to your feet you pushed past him and raced away as fast you could. As you turned a corner, you approached a man who had yet to see you.

Lifting your gun, you fired at him, hitting him in the stomach. He crumbled to the floor as blood poured out of him.

Suddenly shots fired behind you, whistling past your ear. The shot was so close and loud, it disorientated you, making you feel dizzy, and before you could do anything you found yourself surrounded.

Your gun was out of ammo, and you were too out of it to keep fighting. Dropping your gun, you threw your hands above your head in surrender and fell to your knees.

Grabbing your collar, you were dragged back to the main square to your mother.

Your face was all bloodied and bruised, your head hung down and blood dropped from your nose and mouth.

"You've lost your touch Y/n" Andrea chuckled pushing the barrel of her gun into your head. '
"Any last words?"

"Andrea please, don't do this!" Spencer begged.

"QUIET!" Andrea snapped.
"Last words Y/n?"

You didn't say anything, instead, you began to giggle, then your giggle turned into a hysterical laugh. You weren't even sure why you were laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Your mother questioned.

"I don't..." you could barely get a word out without bursting out laughing again.
"I don't know."

"Stop laughing!" Andrea ordered.

"Why? Does it piss you off that in my last moments I'm not a crying mess?" You questioned continuing to giggle.

"You've lost it" Andrea commented.

"Maybe" you laughed, suddenly without warning, she kicked you in the stomach, you toppled forwards, yet you continued to laugh like a madwoman.

Shooting up from where he sat, and shaking the broken ropes off himself, Derek launched himself at Andrea knocking her to the floor, knocking the gun out of her hand.

You crawled towards the gun, grabbed it, rolled onto your back, and one by one, fired at Andreas men.

At the same time, Michael raced to Derek and Andrea pulling Derek off her, bullets sprayed everywhere as the men began firing at both me and Derek.

Intelligently, Derek used Michael as a human shield and multiple bullets ripped through your father.

You shot one man in the head, the other in his stomach, but missed every other time. It was kind of hard to shoot while dodging a repetitive spray of bullets.

You jumped to your feet to get away, but the last of the minions charged at you, sending you smashing to the flood, your head hitting the concrete floor.

Then he got on top of you and began choking you, you struggled under him as you got weaker and weaker.

Managing to get out of her binding, Emily sprinted up to you and pulled the man away, but you barely had a moment to recover before you heard a loud gunshot shoot past you towards Derek.

Looking over at him you saw a red circle appear on his chest, and as the seconds went by the circle got bigger and bigger in size.

You turned in the direction to where the bullet was fired from and saw Carl standing there. Of course, it would be him.

Pushing yourself to your feet, you went straight for him, and before he even noticed you there, you grabbed the gun out of his hands, pushed the barrel into his head, and fired.

At least this time there was a 0.1% chance that he would survive.

Emily was fighting the minion, Derek was on the floor bleeding out, and then there was your mother.

She looked pissed but conveniently unarmed.

Pointing the gun at her you fired round after round at her, as you raced towards her. Every bullet hit her but you didn't stop, you kept firing until the magazine was empty.

Tossing the gun to the side, you got on top of her and began punching her repetitively.

She was dead and had been dead for a long time, but you could barely acknowledge what was happening around you.

Releasing himself from the rope that stopped him from moving, Spencer quickly released the others for sprinting towards you and pulling you off her.

"No!" You screamed fighting against him.

"Y/n she's dead!" Spencer exclaimed.

"You don't know that! They always come back! I can't-" You screamed pushing him off you and attacking her corpse once more.

"Y/N SHE'S DEAD!" Spencer shouted pulling you off her, throwing you onto your back, and getting on top of you to hold you down.
"Look at me!... She's dead. It's over"

Looking around you, you saw Penelope and JJ aiding to Morgan, Hotch, Rossi, and Emily tying up the last man alive, all of them momentarily glancing at you then at the broken body of your mother.

"It's over" Spencer whispered gently as swat finally stormed the warehouse.

The ringing in your ears got louder and louder and suddenly you were draped in a blanket of darkness...

♡︎

A/n: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Et voila

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.1K 25
āš™„ š™Øš™š™¤š™Ŗš™”š™™ š™š™–š™«š™š š™ š™žš™”š™”š™šš™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™©š™š™–š™© š™£š™žš™œš™š™©.āžš™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™Øš™–š™® š™©š™¤ š™©š™š™š š™¢š™–š™£ š™¬š™š™¤ š™Øš™–š™© š™žš™£ š™©š™š™š š™™š™§š™žš™«š™šš™§'š™Ø š™Øš™šš™–ļæ½...
868K 16.6K 39
ā Your eyes are hollow Your heart is shallow And your words Mean nothing to me āž - christy ann martine Ā© -šœš±š„š±š¬š­š¢ššš„ š€š‹...
349K 5.1K 18
Spencer Reid Aaron Hotchner Derek Morgan David Rossi
81.8K 1.8K 22
š˜¼š™–š™§š™¤š™£ š™ƒš™¤š™©š™˜š™š™£š™šš™§ š™žš™Ø š™– š™¢š™®š™Øš™©š™šš™§š™žš™¤š™Ŗš™Ø š™¢š™–š™£ š™¬š™š™¤ š™¢š™šš™šš™©š™Ø š™”/š™£. š™š™š™šš™® š™—š™¤š™©š™ š™š™–š™«š™š š™©š™š™šš™žš™§ š™¤š™¬š™£ š™žš™Øš™Øš™Ŗš™šš™Ø, ļæ½...