My Girl is Crazy (Completed)

By Ria_Writes_

#Crazy series - Book 1 "Ohh hello bhaiyya do you know who my husband is - izzah asked to the shopkeeper. "Wh... More

Family tree
Cast.....
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Houses
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Epilogue
Author's note
New book
New book

Chapter-52

3.5K 163 98
By Ria_Writes_

Hola fam!!!

Surpriseeee
Happy reading :-)
Enjoy........

Ahad's pov.

I talked to doctor and she told me that she can give discharge to three of them (reyan, Izzah and Anaya) but we have to take care of them. Reyan was whining like a kid as he have to go to home, he is 27 but now he was behaving like a 7 year old kid. I still didn't told anyone about anaya, farooq and rehmat.

I was scared of everyone's reaction and specially, scared of dad's reaction. What will mom do after seeing anaya??? Everyone would be happy no doubt but still they would be devastated, how rehmat and farooq back-stabbed everyone. How they broke my family, how they ruined my princess's childhood, how they attacked my jaan, how they planned reyan's accident.

I was fuming in anger just thinking about that, I was clenching my fist but I felt a soft and tiny hand rubbing my arm, as I looked. I smiled, izzah was continuously rubbing my arm as she saw me angry. We were still in hospital, doctor told me that they will keep three of them in hospital for some more time. Everyone came to meet us except dad, danish and hadiya.

I was more annoyed that three of them didn't came to meet, no one knew about anaya except me, izzah, adam, Inaya, arsh and sharik.

"Ahad, your palm will start bleeding, stop clenching - she said more like in ordering way and I smiled weakly.

"I am sor......- I started but was cutt of as she face palmed and I made a confused face.

"Don't start again with your 'sorry izzah, it's just because of me, forgive me' please ahad - she said mimicking me, I fake glared at her and she giggled.

How much I missed her giggles.

"Ok now, let's go. I've done every formality of discharge - I said, started to help her in walking as her ankle was little sprained and swollen.

"Ahad wait, anaya.....- she said and I understood, I know everyone's reaction would be shocking but I couldn't hide anything from them now.

"I know izzah, what you are thinking but I can't hide anything from them. For how many days we will hide that my princess is alive, I just need you with me, so that I can tell everyone the truth - I said looking in her eyes, she smiled and held my hands in hers.

"I am always with you, don't worry we will tell everyone. You are right, we can't hide this from everyone, now let's go - she said, I smile cheekily.

Now I don't need anyone, my strength is with me. I made a call to my friend (the inspector) to come to hussain mansion with both of them. I, izzah, anaya and adam sat in my car. Sharik was coming with arsh, reyan and Inaya.

I drove to Hussain mansion, I was still nervous but seeing my nervousness, izzah held my hand and squeezed it. After sometime, we arrived, I and adam helped both the girls in walking. Anaya was still very scared but, I assured her that we all are with her.

I rang the bell, rahima opened the door. As her eyes fell on anaya, her eyes widened.

"Rahima, did they came?? - I heard mom asking rahima, she meekly said yes.

I got more nervous, anaya held mine and Adam's arm nervously. I looked at izzah, she gave me an assuring look.

"You finally came, my childr.......- mom started but as she saw us, she stopped. Everyone came at the door, as everyone saw us. They didn't uttered a word but kept staring at us.

"Mom, can we come inside - said izzah, she nodded her head and stood aside. We went inside holding the girls, at the time reyan also came with sharik, Inaya and arsh.

Reyan was shocked looking at anaya, but no one uttered a word.

"Ahad, wh....who I....is sh....she - mom stammered, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. At that time dad, hadiya and Danish also came out of their rooms.

"Anaya - I whispered in low voice, I saw anaya shedding tears silently. Izzah held her more tightly.

"Wh....what - asked mom in a shocked tone, I saw dad's hands were shaking, dadi was sitting on couch silently, everyone eyes were widened.

"My anaya, sh...e can....not be my a...ana. n...no - mom started panicking, I signalled izzah to hold anaya. I and adam ran to mom, she sat on couch with a thud.

"Ah....ahad, Is...she M...my an...ana. no...no - mom started crying, now we couldn't hold our tears back. Everyone was crying silently, mom was sobbing and weeping.

Anaya came forward with izzah holding her, she silently sat beside mom.

"Momma, dadda - said anaya in low voice looking at mom and dad, she always called mom as momma and dad as dadda.

"Yes!!! Ahad, she is my an...ana - asked mom and I nodded my head, mom was trembling. I saw dad frozen at his place.

"How can....she, ahad. Ho...how - asked dad with a cracked voice, I looked down.

"Yes, mom and dad, she is our anaya, our princess - I said wiping my tears, their was a silence in hall.

"My anaya - mom cried and took anaya in a tight and bone-crushing hug, dad came and hugged both them.

I saw dadi sitting on sofa silently, tears flowing from her eyes and her hands were shaking. I quickly went to dadi and hugged her, she hugged me back and started sobbing.

After sometime, anaya came towards dadi and hugged her. Everyone was crying silently, my friends came and took us in a group hug. Izzah, arsh and Inaya were standing quietly, I saw izzah smiling look at us with tears in her eyes.

"Uhmm..... ahad - I heard a voice from behind, I saw ashish (the inspector) standing their in his uniform.

"I know, I am disturbing your family moments but I think its important - said ashish, dad looked at me in a questioning way.

"Inspector, what happened - asked dad going towards him, anaya was still holding dadi scaredly.

"Mr Hussain, these two. Come inside with them - said ashish to someone, the cops came inside with farooq and two ladies in uniform were holding rehmat.

"Inspector, what are you doing??? Why are you holding them like this??? Ahad what is this - screamed dad, I was fuming in anger seeing both of them. They were having an ugly smirk on their faces.

"They are criminals, Mr hussain - said ashish to dad, everyone gasped except us who knew everything.

"Inspector, I think you are misunderstanding, their is nothing like that - said reyan looking shocked.

"They both killed two people, they kidnapped you daughter and daughter-in-law, once they attacked your daughter-in-law, they almost killed Mr Reyan with a planned accident. Still you are asking what they did, they are criminals, they are murderers - said ashish, no one uttered a word.

"Tell them everything, or I have my ways to open your mouth - said ashish to farooq and rehmat, they were not looking scared instead they were smirking evilly.

"Yes, I killed azam (ahad's uncle) and he killed asma (reyan's mother), I killed azam by giving him poison, he slept permanently - said rehmat, she started laughing like a mad women.

"I raped and killed asma, I never wanted to marry her. I wanted to marry dilshad (ahad's mother) but this shahnawaz (ahad's father) snatched her from me. Shahnawaz was always good in everything, If it is studies, business. I always liked dilshad but she married him, we both started our own business together but he was more successful from me, so I wanted revenge from him. I acted as a good friend but I planned everything, I was waiting for the day when I can kidnap anaya, that night I gave money to that truck driver and he hit the car in the way that they got into accident, after that I bribed the nurses and a doctor, doctor told you that anaya died but we kidnapped her........

But I made ahad culprit in front of everyone, I beated anaya and did every torture with her. Even I never wanted reyan, I always wanted asma to abort reyan but she didn't listen to me as reyan was always a peice of rape for me. I never accepted him as my son but I just acted. Asma died because of heart attack when reyan was 10 year old, when ahad got married to izzah. I was happy that now I can destroy the hussain family more easily but just because of this girl, everything was falling in place, so when they both shifted to penthouse. I got a new way, so I told my men to attack her but she was lucky at that time as ahad came on time......

When reyan got into accident which was planned by me, his accident was never in my plan but some days ago he started being suspicious of me, so I planned it. I wanted to break this family but this girl, izzah she was making everything good. So I kidnapped her that day but she fought and ran away with anaya, I was about to hit her with that rod again till she was dead but again ahad came and saved her.......

I wanted my revenge from shahnawaz but my plan failed more and more after this girl married to ahad, I thought that it would be easy for me to destroy their family but this girl failed my plan, I will kill this girl - screamed farooq, he started to make his way towards izzah but I held him, I was fuming in anger.

"Don't you fucking dare to lay your filthy hands on my wife or I won't hesitate to strangle your neck - I said in a dangerous voice, he looked frightened but quickly changed his damonear.

"Ahad, leave him. Please no - said ashish as I was about to kill him. I left him, he stumbled but quickly stood straight. Again the cops held him.

"Rehmat, confess the crimes you did infront of everyone - said ashish in cold voice, but she was still having a smirk.

Is she mad or what???

"I married azam just because of his money, but as I married him. I got to know that he wanted shahnawaz to be the CEO, I started to manipulate him against shahnawaz but he never listened me, I told him that you should be the CEO but he being a good brother never listened to me. So one day I got angry and argued with him, that day he told me to stop creating drifts between family and if I'll not stop, he will divorce me. So I got angry and poisoned his food and he died, I started my acting of being innocent and good, that time Danish was only 5 year old, so everyone thought that I was so broken and they believed my lies......

Anaya was born after one year, everyone used to love and adore her as she was the youngest one in family but I got a chance to be more rich. I asked anaya's hand for danish after some years but dilshad denied me saying that they both are like brother and sister and anaya is still young for these things. I only wanted anaya's hand because if she will get married to danish then half of the property will be under danish but dilshad refused......

I again acted as nothing happened and told dilshad that it was just a thought of mine as they are cousins and they know each other very well. That time, that chance slipped from my hand but as I got to know that farooq also wanted revenge, we both started to plan together against everyone. After anaya's accident, shahnawaz never talked to ahad and made him culprit, again that was my chance as he was planning to make ahad the CEO of his company but after the accident, he started giving him cold shoulders.....

Adam never wanted to join the family business, so shahnawaz himself made Danish the CEO, I was really happy at that time as my plan was working. I continued my acting as a good aunt, but as izzah married ahad, we got happy that after knowing everything izzah will leave ahad but she didn't leave him. We started conspiring against everyone but failed, ahad started to smile and laugh which we never wanted.....

We made a plan and attacked her but she was really lucky, we planned izzah's accident but she didn't died. We did everything to break and destroy their family but they got to know everything, just because of this girl izzahh - she screamed like a psychopath.

She said the things which we never knew, even I was shocked listening the whole story. Just because of money and their obsession, they both took two lives, I was disgusted with them.

"I never went to someone's house like this for making culprit confess the crimes but as you were a friend of mine, I helped. Ahad, for now I am taking these criminals but you can sue them, file a case against them. You decide what you have to do, but now I am arresting them - said ashish, I was frozen at my place so I just nodded. The cops started taking them out, rehmat started to scream like a mad women but I didn't paid a heed at them, I was more concerned about my family.

They left with cops, suddenly I heard a thud voice and as I turned I saw dad lying on the floor unconscious, I didn't do anything as I was so shocked to even react, izzah ran towards dad and took his head in her lap.

"Uncle, please get up. Ahad please - she said, I quickly ran towards him. I, adam and sharik made our way to dad's room with him. Arsh called the doctor quickly.

After sometime, the doctor arrived and started checking dad.

"I think he got a shock that's why he fainted, his bp is really high. Other then that, he is fine. Mr hussain if something happens please feel free to call me - the doctor said, after prescribing the medicine, doctor left.

Dad was asleep in his room, I came out and saw mom shedding tears with anaya's head in her lap. She was caressing her hairs.

"Mom, please don't cry. I don't like your tears - I said in a meek voice, wiping her tears.

I hugged both of them, tears were continuously flowing from my eyes like a waterfall. After spending sometime with everyone, I went in my room as mom told me to sleep as it was night time.

I entered in my room and saw izzah sitting on bed, lost in her own thoughts. I made my way towards her and sat beside her.

"Everything will be fine izzah, don't worry. I will wipe everyone's tears - I said wiping her tears, which started to flow.

"You will wipe everyone's tears then who will wipe yours??? - she asked in a playful manner, she was trying to cheer up my mood.

"You are here to wipe my tears, I don't need anyone - I said, she smiled and I kissed her forehead. I took her in a side hug, her head was on my chest.

"Where is reyan?? How is he??? - I asked as I remember I didn't saw him. What he must be thinking, which kind of friend I am, who didn't consoled his own friend.

"Reyan left the house, and behind her Inaya also left. They must be together, don't worry ahad. Reyan need some alone time, he will understand everything, Inaya is with him - she said, I hummed and hugged her more tightly.

After changing our clothes, we both layed on bed and slept hugging each other, forgetting every bad memory behind us, forgetting my past behind.
In all these chaos, I learned that never take revenge, it can make the things more worsen just like the way they both took revenge but fell in their own trap.

Never take revenge on someone.....rather help them becoming a good person....they too need someone to believe in them and help them becoming a better person.

---------------

Do follow me on Instagram ❤️
I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Something specific you learnt from this chapter.

Signing off.......
~Ria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739K 22.4K 40
β€’ BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES β€’ β€’ COMPLETED β€’ β€’ STANDALONE β€’ ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
106K 9.3K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
64.1K 4.7K 22
Thanks to my Aaru (@__aaaarya___) for the gorgeous cover picture. Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used if any. They belong...
432K 26.8K 56
#1 in #muslim 12 Aug, 2021 #4 in #islam 29 May, 2021 #7 in #Allah 4 May, 2021 #8 in spiritual 15,16,17 September 2016 Thanks for stoppi...