The World's Greatest.. Hero?

By typicaltrashbag

Izuku Midoriya isn't too shocked to find out that life isn't just some comic book. Not everyone has a happy e... More

Flaws of Society
SOS
New Recruits
Helpless Child
Opportunities for a New Life
Universal Studios Japan
Tsu is Bonkers
Who's the Green-Haired Kid?
Just Midoriya Overthinking
Just Bakugo Overthinking
A Typical Conversation with Class 1A
Sports Festival???!?!?!??
Just like on TV but Better
What's This?
Gamer Shiggy
A Long, Boring Talk with your Teacher
No Evidence
Ketchup Stain
Ingenium
Off with his Head
Come Out and Play
Stain Remover
Die, Deku
More Recruits?
Everyday Mind Control
Kacchan had Puberty
Monologuing
Now Murder (alright pull ya hatchets out)
Dunno.
Could it be True?
Good News and Bad News
Backed into a Corner
You Pretentious Villain.
Mistakes
The Real End

We're Going on a Trip (in our favorite rocket ship)

39 4 0
By typicaltrashbag

It's been about a week since I received the news about my quirk. I was busy minding my own business, when Toga bounded up to me.

"Deku! Guess what?" 

"What's up?"

"We're going on a trip to a UA camp thingy. It's supposed to be so cool. I'm gonna make so many friends. And get a lot of blood." Why wasn't I told about this before? If it's UA, Kacchan will most likely be there.

"Crusty said it's just going to be a few of us going, and he told us to ask you to come." Dabi walked up behind Toga. "The Vanguard Action Squad." That name is so cliche.

"Why does he call it that? It sounds dumb." Toga took the words right out of my mouth.

"Don't ask me."

"What's the point of going?" I asked. It's not like there's any reason to go torture a bunch of poor kids. Not that it wouldn't be fun.

"Remember that angry kid from the sports festival?" Dabi said. It's all coming together.

"That's all the information I needed. I don't think I'll go. The pro heroes, specifically UA high, is kind of after me, and I don't want to take any chances. Remember to bring him back in one piece." 

"Why are they after you?" Curiosity killed the cat, Toga.

"Good question. Maybe you'll find out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 3.5K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...
224K 12.2K 51
Being able to see things no one has ever, is not great. Izuku-a boy who just wants to live a normal life and become a hero-is cursed to see things he...
445K 10.5K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...
12.5K 845 27
❝ All is fair in love and war. ❞ Why didn't Midoriya Izuku never give up when everyone was against him becoming a hero? ❝ I-I love you... ❞ What was...