|| The Secrets || Shigaraki's...

By Spirit23cool

There Is Only One Truth In This World; Secrets Are Never Kept Secret. This Isn't Some Fairy-tale Where The H... More

{{ BACKSTORY PART 1! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 2! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 3! }}
NABU MIDDLE SCHOOL
UA HIGH SCHOOL
TEST TIME
HERO TRAINING
A FEW NEW FRIENDS
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS PT. 1
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 2
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 3
Waiting...
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 2
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 3
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 4
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 5 ;-;
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 6
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 7
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL FINALE
Internships and Code Names
Best Jeanist
Internships With Katsuki Bakugou
My, My~
Back At UA!
Final Exams
Final Exams Pt. 2
Villains?!
A Day With Katsuki Bakugou
CAMP TIME!!!
First Day
Relax
TRAINING TIME~
Uh-oh...
Trouble
Confusion
It's Getting Good~
The Unavailing of a Long-Awaited Truth
This Is Trauma
The Secrets
I-N-T-E-N-S-E
Provisional Licenses
With Villains
Too Many Words From Such Tired People
BEGIN FINAL ROUND
Provisional Licenses
A Little Bit of Fluff
Questions and Answers
A Sight To See
THE BIG THREE
Fight Time
A New Enemy
Just Another Day
The Beginning of Hero Work Studies
Courtesy Call
An Unpleasant Discussion
The Yakuza
Something Bad, But Amazing, Is Happening
Family Reunion
Mission Complete
Quick Recovery
Special Bonds, Special Words
The School Festival Is A-GO!!
Yep. She's a Guitarist.
Let's Get Started
It's Not A Good Day, Is It?
Back To Work
In Memory Of Naomi Sakura
LET'S GO, A-BAND!!
Fun With Eri-chan
So, We Meet Again
The Omen Vigilante
Drop Dead, She Said
We Were Never Properly Introduced
And So, It Begins
All For One and One For All
Go For It
LET'S GO BAE!!
Take Charge, Kaori
TEAM A WINS!!
Let's Just Chill
News On Both Sides
CLASS 1A, you guys are so tiring -_-
Happy Christmas!!
Happy Christmas!! - Part II
This Isn't Plus Ultra
Endeavor's Agency
The #1 Hero
Blackouts and Backstories
Well, Well, Well
We Interrupt This Program
Catching Up With The LOV
Meta Liberation Army
Is This The End?
How Villains Are Made
Long Live The Queen
The Day Has Come
Here's The Run-Down
Kaori Shimura FALLING
Violence Only Breeds More Violence
The Purge

Let It Out

3.1K 119 26
By Spirit23cool

Kaori looked up to her therapist's face, hearing her name called. She felt the soft pat Aizawa gave her, standing with him and walking toward the Dr.'s smiling faced. She kept her gaze to the ground, fiddling with the strings of her jacket. This was the last place she wanted to be. The last person she wanted to talk to. The two of them entered the familiar beige room, taking a seat on the firm cushions of the couch. The Dr. poured two cups of tea, pushing them forward gently.

" How have you been sleeping, Kaori?" Her Dr. asked, wanting to start a conversation before it became awkward. She shrugged, avoiding either of their gazes. Aizawa spoke instead.

" Thank you for meeting on such short notice. She hasn't been taking the situation lightly." He said, keeping a monotonous tone. The Dr. nodded, jotting down words quickly.

" Tomura Shigaraki was your brother." The Dr. said, looking at her. She nodded, now fiddling with the small locket. He IS my brother.

" Do you remember what happened exactly when your family was killed?" The Dr. spoke slowly as to not suddenly startle her.

" You're too blunt for a therapist." Kaori said, not bothering to hold her tongue. Aizawa only gave a small glare.

" Kaori." He reprimanded lightly as her head turned to look at him. She looked back at the grown, fiddling with the locket quicker.

" I was in my room. I heard my Mother's scream...I was curious. I looked around the house; nobody was around. I could smell the blood..." Her hands dropped to in front of her as she lightly scratched at her palm. " I went outside and I saw them. I only saw my Mother's face, but that was enough to make me run. You know the rest." Kaori said, ceasing her scratching begrudgingly. Her Dr. wrote quickly before looking at the two.

" She has a point, two actually. I know the rest and I am blunt. So, first blunt question, how did you figure out Shigaraki was your brother?" The therapist asked, looking from Aizawa to Kaori. Kaori briefly looked up, somewhat glaring at her. His name is Tenko...

" I eavesdropped. I heard All For One say it, clear as day." She spoke sharply. Aizawa rubbed her back lightly, trying to calm her down.

" So, you are the last of the Shimura's. What do you know about Nana Shimura?" The therapist asked. I'm not alone. I have Tenko.

" Nothing. I never met a woman named Nana Shimura. Didn't know she existed until All For One talked about how he killed her." Kaori spat, trying to not sound as pissed as she was. The therapist nodded, writing it down quickly.

" All For One killed Nana Shimura and Shigaraki is his apprentice. You're the last of your family, you know nothing about your grandmother, and your brother is a villain. How does that make you feel?" The therapist asked.

" Pissed." She declared sharply.

" Kaori." Aizawa reprimanded a little sharper now.

" What do you think you'll do next?" The therapist asked again.

" We'll see." Kaori said, not having any clue nor giving any certainty to the woman.

" You're not planning on finding Shigar-" The therapist started, but was quickly interrupted by Kaori slamming her hand on the table, wiping it from life.

" It's Tenko. Not Shigaraki," It was her turn to reprimand. " And, who knows? Maybe he'll find me."

" Like at the training camp? Like how he kidnapped you and one of your friends? Like how he hid you in a dark room? Paralyzed you? Almost killed you? Do you really believe in he'll-" The therapist began, but Kaori was much too close to losing her cool for her to finish. She stood abruptly, only to be wrapped in Aizawa's capture scarf. They were silent as Kaori death starred the woman. Her hands were shaking by now, but slowly, they began to still. Aizawa released her only for her to walk away from them both. The therapist waved to Aizawa as he stood, watching his daughter slam to door behind her, only for it to disappear.

" Have a nice day." She said. Aizawa ran out of the room, quickly following Kaori outside. He looked around at the crowd, trying to find the two-colored girl. He looked to his left, hearing a light sob. He softened at the sight of Kaori knelt down to the ground, holding her head lightly. He walked toward her, pulling her into a tight hug.

" It's gonna be bad now, but it'll get better with each step. I promise, sweetheart."

..............

" I'm going outside to welcome everybody in. Do you want to come with me?" Aizawa stood in her new room's doorway. She'd been moved here earlier that morning with Aizawa, having a head-start at her room. She shook her head, flattening her ragged bed sheets.

" You go ahead. I'll talk to them later." She lied. Aizawa didn't believe it for a second, but thought sparing her the lecture about Kamino Ward and all would be better than reminding her. He nodded, closing the door as he left her. She continued on, ignoring the small, excited voices as they began to enter the building. Once she finished, she took a look at her room. She saw things she could eliminate, like maybe the rug or one of her pillows, but in the end, she only dispersed of the rug, folding it away under her bed. She stepped back again, seeing the difference. It was better, but not complete. She looked around, trying to figure out what she could've been missing. Somethings not right...what am I missing? A few moments of silence and walking in a circle slowly finally gave her her answer.

" Mon! Oh my god! Chichi has him and he hasn't told me....that son of pineapple-pea-brain." Kaori cussed, walking out of her room briskly as she walked down the hall. She walked toward the elevator, waiting until the doors finally opened. She walked in, pressing the button quickly as she pulled out a small map. Chichi is on the first floor, right? No...no, 2nd. Or...is it 5th? Is there a 5th floor? I just want my dog! Kaori huffed as the doors opened again, walking out lazily. She looked around, seeing Midoriya at the doorway, talking with All Might in his skinny-form.

" Hey, guys!" She called out, quickly walking toward them. Both turned to look at her, full of surprise. Midoriya smiled, waving at her. She gave him a small smile in return.

" Kaori, hi! How have you been? W-we were all really worried!" Midoriya said, still smiling. She shrugged her shoulders.

" I think I'm doing...ok? I'm looking for Mr. Aizawa's floor, do you know which it is?" She asked. All For One spoke so vividly about the Quirk he created, the Quirk passed down. No doubt they've got something connected. He pointed down the hall hesitantly for a moment.

" Down the hall, I think? That's what he said." Midoriya responded, looking toward All Might before looking at her. She nodded, giving a quiet thanks. She was about to walk away before stepping back toward them.

" I have questions. For both of you, but later. And I want accurate answers." She said, shifting her deadly stare between the two. They nodded, satisfying her before she walked down the hall. She retrieved her dog, taking a full bag of play toys to her room with her. As she walked back toward her door, she heard her dog's incessant barking. She turned her head, putting a finger to her lips as she gave a soft glare. The damned dog continued to bark, doing circles around her legs. She cursed him softly, taking out one of his bones. She threw it to Mon, his jaws quickly gnawing onto the plaster. She opened her door, allowing Mon to trot in happily.

" Your dog seems nice." She jumped at the voice, whirring her head around to see Bakugou standing beside her. OhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshit
OhshitOhshitOhshitOhshit.

" A real pain, if that's what you mean." She said, glaring back down at the dog as he roughed up her cover. Bakugou scoffed, smirking at her.

" Picky." He teased.

" Shrimpy." She said, grinning back at him. He grimaced, mocking her silently. She chuckled, walking into her room as the silly shiba finally realized there was another person. Bakugou walked into the room, closing the door behind him. He sat on the ground, playing with the shiba as it attacked him. She set the toys by her bed, taking a seat on the floor with him.

" Sorry about the breakdown. It was bad timing..." She said, rubbing the nape of her neck as she looked at Bakugou. He shook his head, scratching the dogs ears as he looked up at her.

" Nobody controls a breakdown. DO NOT BE SORRY." He said, looking up at her with a scolding look.

" Right, thanks. How have you been? You didn't talk much after we were rescued." She said, watching as Mon ran around the room, looking for his bag of toys. He shrugged, giving an uninterested face.

" I'm fine. The moments where we almost died were weird." He said. She nodded her head to the side, understanding what he meant. It was unusually quiet for a few moments.

" Did you mean it? When I told you I liked you?" He asked out of the blue. She blushed at the blunt simpleness he put into the question, covering her cheek lightly to hide her burning red cheek.

" I did, I do. I'm just awkward when it comes to relationships and lovey feelings." She admitted, looking at the floor sheepishly. The Shiba noticed her sad mood, quickly tackling her to the ground. She yelped at the move, falling back in surprise. She struggled to breathe as Mon licked her face to doom. She sat back up, holding her dog down as he tried to jump up to her. Bakugou couldn't suppress the laugh, letting it out while he tried to cover his mouth to keep quiet. Suddenly, he snorted. He held his nose, shaking as his face became red. Kaori broke into a fit of laughter, holding her stomach as Mon jumped between the both of them, barking happily. As they began to calm, Bakugou genuinely smiled.

" I want you to be in a relationship with me. It's sudden, but once I love something, I'll do anything to get it." Kaori covered her face as it went beat red, peaking out to look at Bakugou chuckling evilly at her.

" You get flustered so easily!" He said between chuckles. She hid her face more, trying to cover the radiating embarrasment.

" STOP IT, STOP IT! I ACCEPT! EVEN THOUGH I GO BEAT READ, I ACCEPT!" She screamed at him, falling over on her side. Bakugou began to laugh again, adding a bit of cackling and small explosions. She groaned, peaking up at him.

" I have one condition. I'd like to keep it private from the others. I don't need them fawning over everything. I like privacy." She said, looking directly at him. He nodded in understanding, petting Mon as the dog jumped on his lap.

" The feelings mutual. I don't need those idiots in my business."

" You mean your friends?"

" IDIOTS."

" I think you're trying to say friends."

" I THINK I'M SAYING IDIOTS!!"

" Friends?"

" NO!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...
851K 34.7K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
7.3K 133 38
[COMPLETED ✔️] This story is about a boy whose training to become a hero and searching for love at the same time. He found his first girlfriend but...
255K 8.5K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...